*Footsteps*

>*Footsteps*
>"OH NO, HE IS COMMING"
>*Footsteps getting closer*
>"MY PAID SHITPOSTBOTS WILL SCARE HIM AWAY WITH SHITTALKING"
>*Shitpostbots launch their insults but CD-PROJECT-RED only start smiling because it doesent work on him*
>"NOOOOOOO I PAID FOR THEM WITH ALL MONEY FROM DUNGEON KEEPER ONLINE AND STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, HIS REPUTATION IS TOO STRONG"
>*Footsteps are getting even closer*
>"HE IS ABOUT TO CLEAVE ME WITH CYBERPUNK!!!! ITS FUCKING OVER, MY MICROTRANSACTIONS, MY DLC, MY SJW PROPAGANDA. HE WILL END THEM ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: 1556897213716.png (2062x1220, 1.21M)

I thought normies defend witcher 3

Based.

>trannypunk

yawn

*CLANG*

Based (red pilled)

Basado! basado! basado!

ok that was epic

>worst place to live in Muhrica
>not tranny´s in population

Great thread

Analysing post...
Keywords found: CD-Project, Cyberpunk
Engaging shitposting
Generating random shitpost...

>trannypunk
lmao nice try shill not playing this shit game ever

Success

Normies don't defend any game. They just play any mainstream game many people talk about. Witcher series just managed to get into mainstream, that's why Normies play it.

But still we cannot deny Witcher series are very good games even if combat is not best.

Ultra based

and

Infraredpilled

>has tranies
>"City voted as the worst place to live in america"
plus you can kill them, that's as redpill as you can get

They do, OP is just a shitposting incel.

Dangerously red pilled

Attached: 1560517535307m.jpg (1024x570, 73K)

>Wojack roleplay OP

Attached: 1451156368246.jpg (500x514, 155K)

>Incel
Get a more original insult.
Oh wait... you can't, because they don't update your firmware very often.

Eh, I don't like traditional Cyberpunk as a genre. I like post-Cyberpunk like Deus Ex and Bladerunner, but I hate the "pink mohawk transsexual lizardkin" style Cyberpunk.

That's not even a real thing in the cyberpunk genre outside of CP2077 promotional material and CP2077 to appeal to zoomers. Also remininder that Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are entry level in terms of cyberpunk and aesthetically awful.

>Also remininder that Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are entry level in terms of cyberpunk
That's fine with me, I like the Cyberpunk content those games had.

>post-Cyberpunk
it's just less grim cyberpunk

Fair play. Have a wonderful day, user.