Is this the greatest game ever made?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (580x724, 73K)

t. zoomer

Fortunately yes.

I couldn't kill a dog so it's shit

But that's not Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It’s the best PS4 game at the very least

it is one of the greatest, but not THE greatest

Attached: Astral.Clocktower.jpg (1280x1465, 614K)

That's not Pokémon Emerald

After playing sekiro, the combat feels incomplete, I don't like just dodging around everywhere, I want a parry button.

L2

Why do I do so little damage?

You need to eat your vegetables.

Still is harder and more fun than any other souls game. It made apparent that the i-frames are way too generous with every other title

Are there any other good ps4 gamed? I just got a cheap ps4 and I'm considering selling it for profit. I'm mostly a pc gamer and don't care about triple A shit like witcher so I don't know what games I would even get besides bloodborne.

what genres are you into?

This. You can't roll away from your problems in Sekiro. It's not hard to see why certain people on Yea Forums are rubbed wrong by it.

The only other excellent PS4 exclusive in my opinion is God of War 4. But I love that series and admit a bit of bias.

Maybe

Yeah it's story is great too even though there are like 4 cutscenes in the entire game.

Best world Miyazaki ever made.

well, I'm the biggest basedny fanboy on Yea Forums and I don't really think GoW is a killer app.

it's a reskinned souls game. feels like it even has recycled assets from a souls game. some of the npc quests are beyond stupid and cryptic to figure out, but i had a bit of fun with it

RPGs, strategy and action games. Don't care about fps games especially on a controller. Sekiro is my favorite game so far this year. Also waiting for Underrail expansion.

Like I said I love the series. 4 had great combat with good weight to it. It needed more enemy variety and better bosses.

Also I might like some cute girl games from Japan. Crash bandicoot remasters seem good too.

no, but it is my favorite game of all time

>It needed more enemy variety and better bosses.
Pretty much. I enjoyed the characters and story though and the combat was pretty good too.

What level is good enough to plow through all chalice dungeons? I dont wanna tryhard it(

Lmao why are you even on this board? Fuck off

it's end game stuff
do it as soon as you finished the main game and DLC
it will be easy as shit in the starting chalices, but they get progressively difficult, especially in the fetid, rotten, cursed chalices

I'm thinking if the jump from 4 to 5 is similar to the jump from 1 to 2 we could have the GOAT on our hands.

Sorry but witcher is a shit game.

not even in the top 100, kys retard

>yfw

Attached: Bloodborne Chalice Guide.jpg (600x5000, 2.09M)

Bloodborne also has a terrible frame rate throughout. I know it's not gamebreaking or anything but it triggers my tism

I hope so. Nu GoW has as lot of potential. The fact that they decided to not make dlc for it but focus on the next game instead gives me hope.

a most unfortunate red pill

Not a top 100 game!

Attached: IMG_20190514_124442.png (419x429, 82K)

You can get the same experience as that game by importing somali cum and drinking it though

You would want to have 50 vitality and decent dexterity for strong viscerals if you want to feel comfortable in hardest dungeons.

Nope. It's a snoy game so it's complete shit.
Also, when I played it on PC with PsNow, I couldn't get past that Rabbi dude at the beginning, and that's the game's fault, not mine.

I'm using skills weapons for this playthrough. Is it worth investing in either bloodtinge or arcane?
Currently have skill at 25 whilst I'm level 31.

my man.

Attached: 1_Johnny-Vegas-2005-18-stone-of-idiot.jpg (615x409, 34K)

No. ARC builds require planning. Just let do it on another play. Never put points in BLT unless you're prepared to play through the DLC and get the Bloodletter early. In this case, you can use your SKL to make use of a weapon of your choice until you can pick up the Chikage (gay) or the Bloodletter (GOAT).

I don't mind investing a good bit in arcane now, I don't think I've left it too late just yet (I only have the Threaded Cand +3, Saw Spear and Tonitrus).
What's the best way to plan it?
I'm thibking of doing a split skill-arcane build rayher than just arcane. I just used strength in my last playthrough and I think it'll be a shame to not explore some of the other stats.

With arcane weapons there's a problem that good gems are only in chalice dungeons. You can of course complete the game with shitty gems just fine, but you'll be handicaping yourself compared to any other build.

>It's the only PS4 game
FTFY

*blocks your path*

Attached: The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_cover.png (250x342, 120K)

You think it'll be better just to put points in skill then?

There're tons of great skill weapons in the game and your viscerals will be doing tons of damage and you can get very good gems for them without going to chalices. Viscerals is also another problem for pure arcane builds since their power doesn't scale with non physical damage gems.