Hey...

Hey, Yea Forums! It's a big day today! Today marks 1 (ONE) month since Banjo and Kazooie were announced for Smash Bros Ultimate! Aafter nearly 20 long years, they're finally making their much-anticipated return to a Nintendo platform! This thread will act as a weekly checkup for
>Stevies
>Neverwestern Weebs
>Zoomers
>Contrarians
Tell me how you guys feel after a month of coping! Do you think you've coped well? Has your cope eased the pain that that massive L caused? Have you actually taken the time to play their games? Talk to me!

Attached: 1562623422347.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

The peak was when we were called the new Ashleyfags. Feels real fucking nice now

Attached: 1552673363601.png (767x431, 124K)

I'm genuinely happy Banjo is in, also as a nice side effect, it put an end to 95% of Steveposting and spawned at least one video of Stevefags crying during Banjo trailer. Feels good.

Today marks four weeks. It does not mark a month. Thursday will mark a month. A month is not exactly four weeks (except February (except every four years (except on a century year)))

Can barely see the screenshots

Damn... has it been a month already? Time moves fast!

Attached: 1559777591505.png (862x508, 119K)

Lets make that 98% of them. They tried to alter it by saying their chances are higher because of Banjo and how he would still be a slot in the fighters pass, but the whole meme was Steve > Banjo, and how he would be the one Microsoft rep as there would "only be one." But in today's post Banjo in Smash world, the meme is no longer relevant to the one target and has now faded into the darkest and most special place in hell, where it will be forgotten and/or laughed at by Yea Forums forever.

> the whole meme was Steve > Banjo, and how he would be the one Microsoft rep as there would "only be one."
Don’t rewrite history, Banjie
>the meme is no longer relevant to the one target and has now faded into the darkest and most special place in hell, where it will be forgotten and/or laughed at by Yea Forums forever.
We had the best OC

Those deformed Steve renders were the worst shit we had on Yea Forums in years.

>that assblasted Genofag
>fucking Banjo got in before he did

That's literally all I care about, continue with your posting gentlemen.

Attached: 1560310990985.png (512x715, 58K)

There is a reason you guys were the bad guy of Yea Forums. No one likes you guys and there were no less than 5 Steve threads at any one moment.

No one likes you, you annoyed everyone except yourselves. You didn't have the best OC, you had the most annoying OC while going back to your trannie Discord and patting your pathetic selves on the back for shitposting on Yea Forums aka pissing in an ocean of piss.

You made Yea Forums a terrible place to be for everyone. Fuck off.

Attached: 1329014627748.jpg (425x339, 110K)

I feel fantastic
>stevies shitposted banjo so hard he became the ultimate hard counter against every rosterfag imagined rule in the book
The doors are blown wide open, and people can finally talk about the characters they want without rosterfags going "durrr they can't be in because of x rule i made up!"

Pretty sure Sakurai's vision of Banjo as a Smash Bros fighter is better OC than an intentionally ugly render of 6 cubes

>x rule
Fucking this. I remember some fun just genuine discussion, and autists tried saying "No because there's no game on a Nintendo console"
Then they tried to say Cloud or Joker made it in because of a spinoff game or some stupid fucking shit.
This argument was retarded since day one, and apparently all you needed was half a mention from a spin off game and you're good. Cloud didn't get in because of some small appearance in kingdom hearts on 3ds or spin off shit. He got in because he's fucking Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. Joker didn't get in because of Persona Q 2. He got in because Persona 5 was incredibly popular and well recieved.
>inb4 bad game
Blow it out your ass, I'm not talking Yea Forums standards.
Only recently FF7 has been rereleased for the first time on a Nintendo console, and Persona 1-5 (the actual games people care about) haven't even released once yet on a nintendo console.
All that matters is, will this character sell/incentivise people to get the fighter pass. Never having needed to be on a fucking nintendo console.
These people were fucking stupid when it came to business decisions, and most of the time they were creatively bankrupt to boot.

Bump

For what? What conversation are you looking to achieve?

This. Stevefagging ushered in a brand of warfagging rostertarding that turned Smash threads from bad to cancer. Their problem was that so many of them got too committed to either the actual forced rivalry or to just carrying on a gag (they also tried and immediately failed to continue the gag after Banjo but with new rivalries like Steve vs. Geno and Steve vs. Doomguy, which is why I think some of the recent Shantaefags are actually just wayward Stevefags wanting to keep any gag going).
Grinch-obsessed Incinefags got blown wide the fuck out too. They'd constantly lean on LE EPIC GRINCH SALT XD FUCK YOU BANJIES about the Grinch anytime anyone dared to say anything negative about their shitty cat. Now that Banjo Kazooie actually got in (aka the most anticipated fake Grinch Leak character by far), they lost a leg to stand on (but God bless those autists, it hasn't quite completely stopped them).

Attached: thesurvivors.png (997x562, 755K)

Well, now incinefags can fight Banjo Kazooie on FD.

>Steve vs Doomguy
I take it that was VERY short lived

>grandma gets me Banjo Kazooie as a birthday gift in ‘99 when I was a youngster
>become a fan of all Rare’s games from there on out, Banjo especially
>life cosmically shits on me with the Microsoft buyout
>then get bullied by zoomers for wanting Banjo in Smash, having fond memories of Rare, and liking Nuts & Bolts
>enter peak despair with all the constant Erdrick/Steve leakposting
>then E3 hits
>tfw Banjo looks perfect
>tfw that Spiral Mountain remix
>tfw Stevefags & zoomers forever banished to the Shadow Realm
>tfw I’ve come full circle
October/November can’t get here any quicker, fellas. If only my gram-gram could see me now.

Attached: 8DD92C7A-B9D9-4C6F-B77C-C65F0352E8ED.gif (420x236, 700K)

It lasted all of half an hour. Turns out Doomfags are far less merciful and hinged than Banjofags.

Genuinely curious how the losing side is doing

Ironic, isn’t it

Attached: 63030C17-AA8F-433E-B603-0E81F6040788.jpg (793x1024, 49K)

i made a thread showcasing the full (or alteast as much as i could gather) lore of steve.
here's a full archive compilation of it

Attached: steve timeline.png (1368x4664, 2.9M)

To all the Banjofags from an Isaacfag who'll never see his dreams fulfilled: You're gonna carry that weight

No one fucking cares about your OC. Kill yourself.

They'll do you proud, user. This is for all of the fallen

Attached: bk.png (794x649, 897K)

>a banjofag could be wearing a grinch shirt at EVO grand finals in 2020