Vice City Stories isn't on PS Store

>Vice City Stories isn't on PS Store

Alright lads, how do I, a brainlet, hack my PSVita without bricking it?

Attached: ps_vita_production_2019.png (825x464, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4LiO2iwyDk
youtu.be/kfsdRTFx2ME
vita.hacks.guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch some mr mario videos
youtu.be/p4LiO2iwyDk

Music licensing. Lucky I still got it on PS3. Highly doubt it'll be back since it's not popular enough.

or if you're on 3.69 or 3.70
youtu.be/kfsdRTFx2ME

it's a lot harder to brick than you think, just give it a shot man
I fucked up multiple times during the install and I still got it working, it's way easier than say a Switch or 3DS

Attached: 1554706068731.jpg (717x941, 122K)

Dude I can hack a 3ds in less than 10 minutes on any firmware. The Vita ain't hard to hack, but it being easier than the 3ds is a lie.

2 weeks ago someone bricked his psvita and bitched about it here

incorrect. on the vita it's just installing qcma and transfering a single exploited program. with 3ds you have to go to a website, be lucky some retards are mining hashes for you and jump through like.five hoops to then get a launcher that's separate from the original 3ds interface. on the vita you can just have the native experience but without sony's bs.

only way to brick it is through enso or moduru.

How do I, as a different brainlet, sell this PSTV I don't use?

That's why you use ntrboot and not the miner. Do your shit yourself and it's a lot faster than having to rely on someone else.

how much do you want for it?

It's okay guys I found it but its only part of a trilogy that includes Liberty City Stories and Chinatown wars. A bit pricey but I might bite the bullet because I remember VCS looking pretty on my PSP.

just hack your vita you dunce, then you can play the games at increased clockspeed for better performance and play rips of the retail versions with all the licensed music intact.

you can literally get it for free after 10 minutes of watching youtube videos and using pkgj, nonpdrm and ref00d.

Scared I'm going to brick and I want to play online.

no risk of brick or online ban, you can still go online with CFW

it's impossible to brick it if you don't use enso or moduru. i've had my vita download all the games i wanted from sony, played them all online, with my main account for almost a year now and i haven't been banned. sony doesn't give a fuck.

>get a launcher that's separate from the original 3ds interface
That's wrong and you're dumb

>it's impossible to brick it if you don't use enso or moduru
you should use both of these anyways, however. they can only brick if your vita dies, and they check that your vita is charged before you can use them, so you basically can't fuck it up without trying to.

>mfw playing PSP games at 720p with FPS hacks on my switch

Psp and Vita are for plebs

there's still a chance if your firmware download is corrupted or if you mess with certain enso plugins/versions, but yes enso is a big convenience and it's very difficult to fuck up

if i don't care about portability or multiplayer is there any reason to play the stories games on PSP over PS2?

PS2 is just stretched out psp game. It looks better on the screen it was made for.

the ps2 versions run like shit, the psp versions run like shit too but get better with overclocking

emulate if you can

vita.hacks.guide

On my vita it ran like absolute shit, Liberty City Stories ran fine thougj