jlist.com/zsth0001
youtube.com/watch?v=FV0oSORsPhc
youtube.com/watch?v=6dhPzFMCcAw
youtube.com/watch?v=lmy6rcn_v3A
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0xo8Go824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post gameplay.

I Love My Wife, Okuu!

Attached: 1f447d45247f7db7ea88e5d52606acf0.png (1000x1415, 1.57M)

>letting fellow human trapped in a closed world where they can't ever progress or expand and live as youkai's livestock.
no way fag

no

Official 2hu games are fucking garbage, music is good though

The meek should fear the strong

Attached: 1554993021386.webm (640x480, 1.47M)

How is wageslaving in the outside world any better?

You're not dooming anyone to gensokyo by playing a touhou game

How do you pronounce "touhou?"
>toe-hoe
>two-who

thowhoa

Two-hoe

Which one are we playing tonight bros?

Attached: IMG_20190709_222209.jpg (4608x3456, 3.88M)

Luna Nights coming to Switch
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796091246485505?s=19

Tou-hou

neato

Attached: 1553481672129.jpg (295x604, 80K)

This.
FUCK YOUKAI!
FUCK YUKARI!
AND FUCK REIMU!

Attached: 1556476396972.jpg (907x560, 157K)

>still no PC port for Lotus Labyrinth
at least EDF 5 will come out in a few days

Attached: 1543897618840.jpg (255x255, 19K)

What are some good touhou Steam games?

Are Yukari and Ran "good" parents to Chen?

to ho

>All the official ones
>Genso Wanderer
>Luna Nights
remember that many more great ones are not on steam and you should get those too

Why does she continue to put up with the Scarlet Devil Mansion's bullshit? Seems exhausting.

Chen is just Ran's personal robot, and Ran is just Yukari's personal robot, so sure why not. I'm sure you're a good parent to your phone and PC.

Attached: 1509802162392.png (1956x2816, 3.49M)

I'm pretty sure they still have free will and stuff, user, weren't they both youkai before becoming her slaves and shit? Or am I misremembering?

They have some free will, but still answer to Yukari in the end. They're both like artifical youkai or something.

Attached: 1426952031236.jpg (567x800, 145K)

Are the fighting games good?

I think it was just Yukari making a joke about "programming her own shikigami"
They have free will, but it might be counterproductive since their powers depends on how strictly they follow their master

Oh. I thought that they were both "normal" youkai prior to accepting the shikigami contract and selling their souls or whatever it is that process entails.

they're worth a shot

Attached: Tempest.webm (640x360, 1.44M)

is aun still the best cutehu?

close, but no cigar

Attached: 1549162795215.png (500x448, 118K)

>Sakuya takes the day off
>full 24 hours without her presence (not counting stopped time)
How long does the Mansion last before collapsing?

nope, my daughter is of course

Attached: 1557404314450.jpg (850x1320, 786K)

Your daughter is gonna get vored by a ghost.

Attached: f779fbb4abf6cfb7480f30b6784744ed.jpg (768x576, 86K)

No! She's got her whole clucking life ahead of her!

Attached: __niwatari_kutaka_and_saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_guuchama__c410a7a0b809afb5726d092dbb89cdbc.pn (900x850, 406K)

とうほう
you EOPs

I just bought Luna Nights on steam, how badly did I mess up?

Attached: 12206903_p0.jpg (800x1067, 300K)

You did good, have fun.
also Luna Dial >>>>> Flowering Nights

You actually did something good

Attached: 1537915099155.jpg (600x600, 174K)

So.......

Attached: 1492692562227.jpg (1023x1246, 527K)

The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood > Luna Dial

Bold statement, I disagree but respect you for giving her stage theme some love.

Reminder to subscribe to Bunbunmaru.
Go.

Yes!

playing Touhou Luna Nights, does that count?

Nah, I'm fine with just looking at the good fanart

Attached: 80598c2e365b2957faffe29937a41202.png (1239x1296, 1.13M)

Where does she keep all her knives? Do all her danmaku involve her making a quick trip back to the mansion to fetch more every time she stops time?

Secondary pleb
Would still listen to music with and fap to nitori with

ZUN doesn't show her baggage train.

Aren't raccoon youkai supposed to be among the most evil of all youkai species, or something?

>implying that this fanart is good
jesus fucking christ.

Tits too big for you, pedo?

how about staying on model, you mouth breathing retard?

It's top tier fun, though short and could be a little more challenging (though by no means will you steamroll through the game).

It's a 9/10. Could have been a 10/10 if it had a hard mode or a scoring system.

>draw character completely wrong
>"umm this sucks"
>NO YOU DON'T GET IT THERE ARE TITTIES IN THE DRAWING UGGHHHHH MILKERS
you must be at least 18 to browse this website

Mamizou is a tanuki, not a raccoon youkai. Tanuki are absolutely not condisidered evil, pretty much the opposite.
Besided, there are no raccoon youkai because raccoons didn't exist in japan until the 1900s

Dicklets will always complain about tits, user

Does this innocent little lady look evil to you?

Attached: 4a4c51d7061c76fb0da11b898e953551.jpg (800x1130, 918K)

There is no such thing as an "innocent" youkai. They eat people to survive. They all deserve extermination.

Based

I'd let her 'engulf' me if you know what I mean.

I don't get why Reimu is perpetually broke. Doesn't she save Gensokyo from destruction on a semi-weekly basis? She should be rolling in cash.

Is that so?

Attached: __rumia_touhou_drawn_by_scarlet_mirin__27a96078513d8ce68076a604333cc6bb.jpg (1764x2508, 1.54M)

Her shrine is the main hangout spot for youkai all over Gensokyo, so humans are scared to go near, hence the reason why she is sometimes known as the "youkai shrine maiden". Also everyone thinks she's lazy and and hardly cares.
No visitors = no faith = no donations = no money. Only reason she could eat is because her friends gives her stuff sometimes, and she makes money here and there from selling her own sake.

Attached: 1541103489266.png (800x500, 34K)

Yukari and the fairies are harmless, though.

>Yukari
Bullshit, she's the one who brings "food" to the youkai

Which games did you 1cc, anons? For me it's 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 on normal and 7, 8 on hard.

>be human villager
>born in a safe zone where youkai are not allowed to walk in
>taught from birth about legends so you can defend yourself from smaller threats
>TWO god damn mikos protecting your ass from bigger dangers
>plus a milf teacher who can do some crazy magic tricks
>you can easily live a long, peaceful life as long as you don't do something retarded like wandering out of the village at night
Alternatively
>be outside world human
>get forgotten by the real world
>abandoned by your own kind and essentially fucked for life
>get spirited away
>you are now in Gensokyo
>if you manage to make your way to the village without dying (retard test) you can live the nice life you probably didn't had back home
Sounds fair to me. Yukari repressing humanity's ambition to be the top dog regardless of the consequences is for the best.

The hell is this, this isn't TooHoo

Outsiders aren't people.

>plus a milf teacher who can do some crazy magic tricks
Why haven't the human villagers shunned her for being a youkai yet? She's in charge of their kids

If you got one of the magicians to engrave spells on bullet casings, would they work on youkai?

By play you mean fapping tot he doujins, right?

Attached: a80ae47b507cf1e3b6352edc63501819.png (517x463, 185K)

Some youkai don't need to terrorize humans 24/7 to exist, why shit on the plate where you eat? Generally speaking they are shady as fuck but I guess Keine earned their trust over the years.
Probably not. The reason why amulets and shit work is because they are psychological attacks. It's not like holy water or silver bullets where the physical properties of the object are what makes them effective, but rather the meaning behind them.

They don't know she's a Youkai if anyone sees her when she's in her youkai form she just devours the history of that occurrence (or just headbutts the shit out of them so they forget it, if you go by the memes)

Listen to the Kobito, Touhous are not for lewd

Attached: No lewding.jpg (491x463, 151K)

>Hatater
Stop breathing any time.

:)

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x1795, 436K)

Onward my trusty steed

Attached: 10cb1af5205578533fd24315de155d3f.png (836x958, 344K)

Any soku hosts?

How about now?

Attached: j_VS_AV_JO_001.jpg (1280x1803, 293K)

It's not like the youkai are immune to physical damage

>where youkai are not allowed to walk in
?
Youkais frequently visit the village in the print works

what causes us to want to read stuff like this?

I don't, I only read cute stuff

Attached: touhou sukuna put together model robot.jpg (2000x1477, 1.03M)

I believe Ran was originally a Youkai, but Chen was created from scratch.

Yeah but humans without advanced tech will eat shit on most disputes.
Pic related.

Attached: 1562371841338.jpg (984x4344, 1.97M)

Are you saying this isn't cute?

Attached: 17109170626.png (983x1000, 652K)

I know that but youkai still go into the village. Like Banki, Mamizou, Kogasa, Kokoro. It's unlikely they're going to kill people there though.

Fucking nice. One of the most fun games I've played all year. I hope you Switchbros enjoy. It may only be 7-8 hours long, but it's 7-8 hours of pure concentrated fun.

>choice A: death. You die and reincarnate, free of this life's burdens.
>choice B: become Yukari's shikigami. You will be forced to follow her orders, and your only company will be herself, Ran, and Chen. Forever.
Which option is worse?

>Have a Jew and an emotionless sociopath (who I might add has killed multiple innocent men, and recklessly went to the moon, nearly getting herself killed just so some dumb bitch could get pottery) protect you*
>Youkai frequently visit your tiny ass village*
ftfy

There is literally nothing wrong with killing lunarians. Change my mind.

Make it easier to download and play them then. You can't even buy them.

I just love reading fucked up shit

Attached: j_VS_AV_JO_009.jpg (1280x1844, 344K)

You seem like a massive secondary. You're taking nonsense out of your ass without actually knowing anything.

>but humans without advanced tech will eat shit on most disputes

No dumbass. That's what the spellcard rules are there for. To give even the weaklings without special powers a chance to fight back.

>Pic related.

Related to what? It's completely unrelated to anything he said.

And the miko bitch prevents Junko from doing the right thing.

Attached: 1558320548115.jpg (1276x1277, 228K)

Do literal bullets count as danmaku?

Yes it's so hard to download a zipped file and unzip it, fucking brainlet

Attached: 1489941892126.jpg (513x486, 101K)

Yes. See Sumireko's 3D printed gun.

You also need to download and run the patcher to play in english
Literal rocket science

Attached: _3.jpg (1280x1791, 197K)

And you have to yell a chuuni thing when shooting

It's more so that the different factions are not allowed to just break in and take over the place by force. All it would do is cut on everybody's source of faith and potentially start a human revolution. There were friendly youkai in the village that lived alongside humans, you see humans and youkai interact during festivals, and Mamizou even went out of her way to disguise her youkai features just in case. It's more that among youkai humans seems to get suspicious and expect the worst.
Yukari is one of the good guys. She showed on multiple occasions that she tends to prefer peaceful solutions to incidents (the dandelion invasion, the house goblins). Her lack of guilt for getting humans killed could be tied to the fact that she is not human herself and giving humans a special treatment would be counter productive in Gensokyo, where the whole point is to preserve the existence of endangered species. Even when she sends people to die she makes sure to get the ones who are forgotten so nobody will miss them. Humans are far from extinct, so getting some fed to the youkai means them not going after the villagers.
The other user was talking about a context outside of the usual danmaku fights (or so I assume).
>It's completely unrelated to anything he said.
It shows that there are factions interested in the village but they are watching it from the shadows. FS also heavily implies that youkai are not welcome there (with a few exceptions) because Mamizou goes out of the way to disguise as a human.

Setting up the games properly with vpatch and thcrap is a relatively immense amount of work to the average Yea Forums poster who's 15 and grew up with a smartphone

Aren't the spell card rules the only reason why Reimu hasn't been killed by youkai yet?

fuuuuck you and fuuuuuuuuuuuck you

But no lunarians were killed in SSiB. Reimu and co were nearly killed by Yorihime if Marisa hadn’t suggested doing Spellcard duel. Or they would have been lost in space if it wasn’t for Eirin. And this is all so Yukari (who also got captured and potentially executed) could get some pottery.

Stop this

Attached: f064a3d414583f3dee35daaafae89507.png (878x1000, 562K)

It’s the other way around most of the time.
Reimu has the power to “float out of reality”, which is basically the invincibility frames a character gets, but is canonized here can she can do it near indefinitely.
And with the tools she has from her being a shrine maiden, she can 1 shot most Youkai and be invincible to what they throw at her.
But it was like that in SSiB when she fought the lunarians.

but it is touhou. a fangame, but still touhou

looks like shit

Which youkai is the friendliest and poses the least threat to the humans?

Marisa.

This dog.

Attached: 1542578891455.png (660x840, 1.03M)

Buddhists!

>>get forgotten by the real world
>>abandoned by your own kind and essentially fucked for life
Awwww. Did little baby user get his neetbux money taken away and kicked out of his parents’ house?

Nue, Murasa and Koishi are anything but friendly.

Will they be friendly if I show them my dick?

There are many that are pretty friendly, Keine is probably the one that is most friendly towards humansm being the villages teacher and guardian.
Another one is Mokou (at least now that she's chilled out a bot) since she tends to act as a guide to Eientei.
Faires are also pretty harmless but they can play mean pranks on you that can be dangerous.
Pic related also seems pretty harmless

Attached: 7344ffd5d65f7e96add9d1a31f4a133c.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

What's the best one? I tried TD, EoSD, MoF and UFO and none of them really clicked

no

Attached: 1559724393410.png (452x563, 117K)

What happens to me if I don't donate to her shrine?

Mokou isn't a youkai

Marisa is not a youkai

My favorite is Subterranean Animism, but that's mostly because I think it has the best music ("Walking the streets of a former hell" and "Lullaby of a deserted hell" are bloody fantastic) and I really like the cast.

Attached: dd847e36c02995eccf05f88b4f2324b5.jpg (1200x1400, 896K)

Not yet.

Not ever.

Try IN and SA

She'll feed you to her youkai pals.

True I guess, I'd probably say that the least dangerous of the youkai would be Kogasa then

She has shown some interest in obtaining immortality, which could make her a youkai

Attached: Mokou smile very nice.jpg (462x533, 183K)

Attached: 1535175152892.jpg (1080x1920, 214K)

Who are her (you)kai pals?

ZUN decides to let you choose what a 2hu character will be based on.
What creature or thing do you base it off of?

The small japanese goblin, clownpiece and the doggo are the ones that are staying at the shrine as far as I can remember, Shimmy lived there for a while but has moved back to the shining needle castle.

Shirime, just because it'd be amusing to see what he'd come up with

Attached: Aunn doesn't know how to walk up escalators so her owner Reimu has to pick her up while they go (800x1200, 809K)

LLS

How would Reimu feel about being forced to exterminate her best friend for the crime of becoming a youkai? Rules are rules.

the granny

Attached: 1560077939181.jpg (962x1008, 128K)

Is Yukari the strongest youkai?

If Reimu is invincible then how did she get beat by Clownpiece to the point of needing to use continues? I thought Cirno was the strongest fairy?

There are many youkais that are very powerful, but yes she and Okina are among the strongest

Attached: 1531457275700.png (800x650, 153K)

I don't really know, Alice post a similar problem since she's listed as former human (her race is Magican in Imperishable Night) . Maybe gaining immortality trough hard work and study makes it different than what the fortune teller did

You mean like FS?

Thief youkai

I think that she only kills villagers. Because she would've killed Alice otherwise.

Alice was once a villager, wasn't she?

>doggo
But there are no dogs at the shrine. You must be imagining things.

I don't think this is referenced anywhere, for all we know she's always lived in the forest.

Didn't she live in Makai?

She's originaly from Makai or at least spent time there

The flower lady with green hair, yuuka

Cirno is the strongest fairy *in Gensokyo*
Hell fairies are on another league, though Clownpiece is exceptional if I remember correctly, which is why Hecatia seems to favor her.

Caiporas would be dope.

She's from Makai.

Is Hecatia a good mother for Clownpiece? Fairies are basically just children.

You still up for it?

Sure.

Aren't those all just small kids? How can they be dangerous?

Attached: 1562440311535m.jpg (1024x764, 88K)

94.172.191.5:10800

Attached: 1552953530340.jpg (708x1024, 67K)

Kids are cruel, Jack.

Which one?

They're not cruel
They're retards

Attached: 1562678882310.gif (512x512, 716K)

That just means they lack the mental faculties to understand how cruel they're being, user.

>Reimu staring at Marisa following the fortune teller incident
You know she's already thinking about it

Attached: unknown-35.png (626x549, 361K)

Can Sukuna be classified as chaotic evil?

How are some dumb touhou kids cruel? I heard they have magic powers, but I don't believe in magic

Attached: 1562627756857.jpg (749x780, 114K)

Doggofags will call anything a dog if there's even a tiniest mention of a canine in their source info. Good example is the popularry known "cute little doggo" Kyouko, who is a youkai with zero relation to dogs.

Fairies are airheads with only one thing on their mind: instant gratification. That, coupled with their complete lack of moral judgement and room temperature IQ, makes for a dangerous combination.

>did nothing wrong
>evil

>Fairies: no sense of right and wrong

Fairies aren't real
They don't exist

Attached: 1562631979073.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Battler, please.

Shinmyoumaru*
Lazy fucker

They do in Gensokyo

Suppose that (you) are a fairy. I am going to present a pair of choices. As a fairy, which would (you) pick:
>A: spend the afternoon fishing for a delicious homecooked meal
>B: steal a loaf of stale bread from the shop

Well, bread sounds pretty tasty...

Shimmy dindu nuffin. The true chaotic evil is the jaku.

Attached: 1532778061576.png (1000x1400, 572K)

Clownpiece can cause people to go insane and enraged.
This is evidence to Reimu being very similar to Kenshiro as Kenshiro has a very similar ability of just phasing through attacks

I don't think it's instant gratification, but rather whatever's most fun
so here's a scenario
>(You) are a fairy. In front of you is money that you could spend at the sweet shop in the Human Village.
>you have two choices:
>A: Take the money, go buy the sweets
>B: Don't take the money and try to steal the sweets
fairies are dumbasses who'll do whatever they can have the most fun doing.

>wants to overthrow society because of petty reasons
>not evil

How can I go there?

Attached: 1562546620119.jpg (213x255, 8K)

I love Yuugi! I made 2 fumos of her AND I made a nendoroid of her to show how much I love her!

Attached: yuugi snooker.png (580x1500, 383K)

>shimmy
Reddit.

Attached: 1463862796598.png (600x450, 96K)

>Doremy
The Reddit LoLKhu.

t.(((Sages))) of Gensokyo

Insanity isn't real, it's just our brains being retarded.

Attached: 1562553538667.gif (18x18, 482)

No, that retarded Westanigger """""""nickname""""""" is Reddit.

How do we stop the fairies from causing everyone trouble?

Japanese goblin (small) is pretty strong and could probably rip and tear with the best of them, if she wasn't drunk most of the time

Attached: 9429a6d4b1ef8900ba9ca1b3007e5d59.jpg (2362x3189, 467K)

Cowpiss is as strong as she is because of the torch.

proof!

Attached: 1562436229172.jpg (2137x2421, 1.03M)

Rape

>No hotglue
4/10 see me after class.

Disgusting desu

I saw you on /2hu/ or /fumo/
Good stuff

Cute

Isn't Clappy strong because she's empowered by both Hecatia and Junko?

So, you finally got those done huh? They look great user

thanks!
it was /fumo/
i do not post on /2hu/

There are no men in Gensokyo

>Implying girls can't rape girls.

There are. None of them are relevant though.

How is Cirno the strongest fairy? Isn't she a complete pushover at danmaku?

There's tea Dante

I was basically done for about a week, I was just waiting for the nendoroid face to arrive from the japanese proxy service because i utilized goodsmiles custom nendoroid face service

She's not. Clownpiece is the strongest fairy. However, Okina-powered Tan Cirno may be stronger.

Doesn't matter

Attached: 1537445507337.png (1274x934, 2.74M)

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559740673576.png (482x436, 216K)

Neutral Cute

Attached: Affection.jpg (1000x844, 750K)

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Attached: __dante_devil_may_cry_3_and_etc_drawn_by_akagishi_k__72359b9b8f15f3e2f67901a5f5ae6f93.gif (1182x1024, 223K)

RIP user

Attached: 1562556910426.png (326x239, 125K)

>He doesn't know
You've never seen the fairies dancing on a field in the morning mist? I pity you, it's really pretty

The cute little troublemaker!

bought this shit, pleasantly surprised with it and lunar nights

Attached: weebz.png (645x115, 37K)

Get fucked fairy autists

Attached: 1562679921665.jpg (1024x730, 56K)

why

Attached: 1562588183873.png (720x591, 198K)

Spankings

Attached: 295d6302156b71bf018246f0d2b29e05.jpg (1532x1548, 1.25M)

>treading on fairies territories
You fuck up

Attached: Q11 (2).png (948x1356, 682K)

If she really was evil why would Reimu let her stay at the shrine while the hammer regained it's magic power. She just wants to be respected despite being small

Attached: 45993791f7eef2e17c217b479df4986c.jpg (1190x1106, 153K)

Reimu is also evil

I don't get it

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Attached: fuck flowers.jpg (600x600, 379K)

It's nothing, just some pussy's who are scared that I crushed the flower autist's obsession. What is she gonna do? Track me down an-

Really makes you think

Attached: 1.png (698x882, 495K)

Pic related will seriously fuck your shit up if you mess with her flowers

Attached: 1557916225708.jpg (480x656, 94K)

>Deleted

Attached: 20190615_182809.jpg (558x312, 113K)

Attached: 1553472897131.png (410x205, 96K)

Youmu debutted in pokemon!

Attached: IMG_20190709_172440_490.jpg (850x1201, 95K)

>Calarts Yuugi

Not if I fuck her shit up first

Attached: flamethrower-e1396973685544-750x350.jpg (750x350, 68K)

>[Deleted]
And user was never seen ever again

Attached: 1555432342727.jpg (433x489, 168K)

f

Attached: 1x157k.jpg (574x433, 13K)

What a dork

Attached: youmu dork.jpg (284x652, 48K)

there are many deities, which one is the correct one to worship?

Attached: 68398550-B98E-4CB0-B4A1-C29740E21CB5.png (720x960, 793K)

Pic related will wet her pyjamas sleeping if you fuck with the flowers

Attached: Yuka_Kazami_1.png (128x128, 3K)

The one you posted, of course

Hey Kogasa, here's a surprise for ya
*unzips dick*

Attached: 1538074749686.jpg (1100x1760, 1.26M)

The most glorious and radiant crown prince of course

Attached: 4beea7ff222c0f0b41595350b3bb11c3.jpg (850x1200, 268K)

That's what happens if you disrespect yuuka

Attached: Kazami.Yuuka.full.450077.jpg (1200x900, 642K)

Im emulating 2hou 1 for the pc98 and i have no idea whats going on but i like it

Attached: tumblr_oxjjsbZcCT1smss6yo1_640.png (547x734, 727K)

Oh how cute it looks like a Vienna sausage

Attached: 486ea896864d0d5ceedd2a10800556c95baca7e8_hq.jpg (724x1024, 94K)

It's a breakout clone, nothing really special
You're a smart lad, so you'll figure out how to clear stages and attack bosses

Attached: IMG_20190709_173401_659.jpg (750x1200, 184K)

Open the image if you don't like sunflowers

Attached: 20190323_162440.jpg (1500x1332, 1.15M)

Where's the image for people who do like sunflowers?

>not even Master Spark
Thanks for the free graze fag

Fuck off flower nigger

Attached: 1491236280628s.jpg (249x246, 7K)

The bravest little Inchling

Attached: AFiEU (18-19).png (2160x1532, 2.58M)

kanakp

Attached: beats me.jpg (351x343, 79K)

Right here

Attached: 1555264705074.jpg (440x600, 125K)

kanako
The real question is which kanako

Attached: __kochiya_sanae_moriya_suwako_snake_eyed_kanako_and_yasaka_kanako_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__8e49c2a (3200x2000, 1.02M)

none

Attached: 1555643779246.png (600x750, 315K)

that's a big girl

Have any of you bought Zun's touhou games?

You think you’re big, you think you’re big, kid?

I can't tell if she's giving me a thumbs up or if she's telling me to shove it

>Zun's
Who?

you know? the guy who made a music player named after himself?

Isn't it pretty hard for a non-Japanese person unless you actually go to Reitaisai/Comiket?

AAAAAAAAA NEW CD ALBUM WHEN
STOP BEING FUCKING LAZY ZUN
youtube.com/watch?v=EqkJmNe1MP0

Several of them are on Steam nowadays, but only the recent ones.

New phantasmagoria game when?

Attached: reimu zun 2.jpg (560x750, 249K)

>Tranny'sOldWorld
Go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee06kROMzuQ

I think I 1cc'd MoF or IN years ago. Both times it was on easy
I have HSiFS on steam. I'll 1cc that someday doubtful

Attached: 1562499854324.png (1079x1204, 1.15M)

when am I going to be relevant again?

Attached: seija.png (400x277, 74K)

Youmu is working out

Attached: AA290D29-7F90-42C6-8FD8-A188B992689F.jpg (1000x943, 294K)

A few of my favs
youtu.be/3_8nzN0DgPM
youtu.be/LMOk4Znm0QY
youtu.be/INblTA-XCIQ

Attached: bobbing.gif (400x250, 162K)

but I like soft youmu

But you just hijack Sumimi's book

>Steam
I'll pass

Attached: 1561883290471.jpg (367x380, 39K)

There were 3 years between NToJ and DLFR. A new CD should be releasing this year as it's been 3 years since DBoA.

have you noticed how literally no one but you cares about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PvKuxc28omg

Never, nobody likes you

Attached: 1555356950176.jpg (873x925, 534K)

Never. I hope Eiki shows up in WBaWC

Attached: 0b640feb689e137c5444d2327ded20c9ecdbaa5a.jpg (750x1050, 1.46M)

I like seija and so does shimmy

Attached: seija shimmy.jpg (690x981, 312K)

You can also buy them on DLsite. But only on the japanese store.

ggs dude

Attached: 1537627623353.png (809x839, 273K)

Have you noticed that you're a Redditor?

Attached: Dqjs6IoWkAE3HcU.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

LoLK

yea gg

Attached: 1320083995686.gif (480x359, 355K)

tetetetetetetetetetete

>Okina
>Youkai
Pick only one

I bet everyone can't wait for this all over again.

Attached: 1375839117585.jpg (450x1340, 182K)

No.

>Tried to go for a 3rd UFO while dodging a spellcard
That was a bad idea

Are they going to put out all the windows Touhou games on steam eventually?

But why?

Attached: Reimu Confused.jpg (914x1249, 266K)

Youkai and gods are the same, take the buddhism pill

I don't even like Yuugi, but based.

No idea. I'll be surprised if we get anything older than Mountain of Faith

>not putting out the ones that people love the most
But why?

He's lost the source code of the pre-MoF games iirc

Who is "they" exactly?

>not understanding the essence of the tao

Gensokyo. Who else would make this propaganda?

The games have a publisher on steam so I doubt ZUN is doing the steam release on his own.

ZUN lost the source code

Attached: zun beer 2.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Why doesn't Sanae have any broken plot armor powers like Reimu has? Don't they share the same role?

What's the best sub season for each character in HSiFS?

who?

You have to be a virgin for the broken plot armor to work.

Cirno goes with Winter

Because Reimu is anything but a shrine maiden.

Fall is unquestionably best but Summer is more fun.

Unlike the Hakurei Shrine, the Moriya Shrine is irrelevant

Attached: 1536073555979.jpg (174x289, 14K)

>he doesn't know about that time drunk ZUN deleted all the source code for everything pre-MoF

Sanae can invoke Suwako and Kanako, so she has that going for her.

Would Yea Forums describe the Bunbunmaru Weekly as "reputable?"

>hard for a non-Japanese person
Yeah dude it's so hard to order it online.

jlist.com/zsth0001
Oh, wait.

Attached: 1555204356557.png (175x268, 63K)

Who?

On the same level as Alex Jones I think.

Fall>>>Summer=Winter>Spring (mostly because of ez pz blossom)

Okina is a Buddhist god you literal retard

no
kakashi spirit news is for people with taste

Nah, that would be Akyuu's "facts" on youkai. Bunbunmaru is more like Kotaku.

Of course it's written by the most honest and reputable of Tengu

Attached: Tengu stroking black cock.png (642x885, 573K)

If you keep slandering Reimu's professionalism it will end badly for you.

yeah totally

Attached: 1550042043060.jpg (2160x1532, 1.94M)

I understand why you hate him, but what does he gain from views if none of the videos are monitized?

>but what does he gain from views
Ego

AFiEU is Brit tabloid tier, not even Kotaku

Guys there's a nine-tailed fox in a white and blue dress hanging out outside my shop with a purse of coins, telling me she needs to buy things. Is this legit or is it just a ploy to lure me out and eat me?

>They put faith in the water to turn the friggin' frog goddesses gay.

Throw fried tofu at it

>zero uploads on Flandre'sOldWord in 4 years
>zero uploads on ScarletFlameFlandre in 2 years
I don't think they're gaining anything from this to be honest

Tell her to send the two-tailed cat in.

Has Zun made a game to top MS yet
It's been twenty years and every single game after 5 has sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=FV0oSORsPhc

Attached: 1555505037936.png (700x617, 370K)

Almost like it has been two years since the last actual soundtrack

Its a trap to lure you out and steal your semen

Attached: 1535509148823.jpg (1593x2048, 734K)

>him
>he
It's a woman who wants to be a man.

VD came out last year

Doesnt having 9 tails mean that Ran is actually incredibly strong? How did Yukari convince a high-level youkai like her to submit herself like that? It's not like Ran is eternally butthurt about being Yukari's servant.

Oh, that's pretty rare.

She brainwashed the fox, installing Ran on top of her.

Fuck no it isnt, every single second you spend reading kakashi news is a second you pollute your mind with fake news that could have been avoided if you read bunbunmaru instead.

>even saying that after aya wrote a whole newspaper release that was filled with such bullshit even she couldn't publish it
bunbunmaru is for people who don't care at all about accuracy or even logic

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Ran,
is in fact, Ran Yakumo, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Yakumo plus Ran.
Ran is not a youkai unto itself, but rather another free nine-tailed fox
of a fully functioning shikigami system made useful by the Yakumo corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full youkai as defined by OKN.

Attached: 1551138868460.jpg (720x711, 73K)

That's pretty dark, user, I thought Yukari was one of the good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dhPzFMCcAw

Glad to see this made it into a game.

Attached: dancing cacti.gif (132x191, 55K)

What the fuck made you think that?

Youkai don't have rights so it's ok to experiment on them.

She doesn't try to destroy gensokyo on a semi-regular basis

>youkai
>good guy
pick one

So will ZUN release WBaWC on steam during Comiket?

Why would she when it practically belongs to her?

Is Yukari strong enough to take on a nine-tailed fox? Isn't that actual divinity?

yukari's powers are bullshit so she can probably manipulate some boundary to defeat Ran in a fight

t. doesn't read the manga nor understand the overall plot of touhou

If you're a reality warper even divinity doesn't stand a chance.

Everyone's powers are bullshit. Remilia literally has the power to retcon fate so she wins.

I'm playing era games right now.

She probably abused her boundary powers. As in the original is still in there, but has no control as it's separated from it's own body and powers. That's why "installed on top of".

>turn leaves yellow
How can anyone even compete?

Who says that installing shikigami software is a complete mind wipe, as opposed to something akin to Neo getting kung fu software installed in his brain?

Sakuya pls go

Because Zun said that Ran is not the fox.

Learning kung fu doesn't turn you into a subservient slave though.

I mean, her powers speak for themselves. Sakuya can stop time and was probably the strongest vampire hunter ever, and yet Remilia still beat her

>Shilling boomer weeb shit in the year of our lord Donald Trump 2000+19

Kys boomer

>vampire hunter
Not fucking cannon

depends on how I'm feeling that day

FUCJ i just bought it a couple weeks ago cause I thought it wouldn't come to switch

Attached: 1542540310611.jpg (625x354, 70K)

how?

>Sakuya can stop time
Nope, she's just very fast

Attached: bdb38631059dc96e7854ac8bb03787bd.png (1276x1754, 1.79M)

It's worth noting that the circumstances under which Ran was created are not known, and that when Chen's "original" personality manifests, she acts exactly the same as the shikigami and doesn't seem distressed. The situation may not be as dark as it first appears.

That said, it's also possible that the situation is exactly as dark as it appears. Yukari has plenty of blood on her hands.

Are you supposed to play this with a keyboard or what? I want be to be a toohoofag, but my laptop has shit keyboard

Attached: 1516547243865.jpg (1200x1200, 370K)

ZUN, the creator, plays with a controller, but most people play with keyboard. however, this isnt like an rts where you need a good keyboard to play, you just need good reaction speeds

You are supposed to play it with 2 beers

Doesn't Ran's official profile say that she often "forgets" that she's a shikigami because of how much leeway Yukari gives her? It doesnt sound like forceable possession.

Isnt that what Akyuu said, or am I misremembering?

>Isnt that what Akyuu said
Akyuu makes a lot assumptions, she thinks mokou is a wizard

>Akyuu
It's basically the Kotaku/Alex Jones of gensokyo

You're supposed to get an external keyboard for these types of games unless you like having your laptop's arrow, shift and Z keys broken

akyuu's books are full of both embellishments and speculations to the point where they're not all that useful as references, although in universe they'd do the job of scaring most of the villagers out of leaving the village
this is from her article on Mokou in PMiSS
>There's a special legend about the Bamboo
Forest of the Lost. It's said that a group of
specialized youkai exterminators with the
ability to move quickly yet silently lived
hidden there, separated from the villagers.
They used various kinds of sorcery like
youkai and exterminated particularly strong
and dangerous youkai; though, their
existence has been questioned recently.
>However, with the recent discovery of
Eientei in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost,
the possibility they actually existed seems
more plausible. About that time, I
encountered a person who may be one of
their descendants. That person is Fujiwara
no Mokou.

>tfw ZUN still doesn't let you rebind the keys and I have to use a third party program to be able to play the games

Nigga she's got the worst relationship with humans, bitch is crazy dangerous

Is Reimu is a psycho?

Attached: p_00021.jpg (982x1440, 516K)

no, everyone just thinks she's dangerous
she probably is that powerful, but there's nothing written about her actually attacking humans

a lot of it is just "she looks menacing and i THINK she'll attack me at any moment, i am literally pissing my pants as i write this" and similar things

No, she's just a retard

Attached: Z35.png (1128x1600, 644K)

She just wants to oppress the village

So I'm trying to buckle down and 1cc DDC, and I've heard that it's scoring system is incredibly cheesable. Anyone mind explaining how?

Attached: 1471751464919.gif (221x231, 514K)

>sakuya arriving at the shrine
Why is Remi trying to bribe her?

RELEASE DATE WHEN!?

she's just very strict with her rules
mess them up and you'll get like the FT

can i cheat in touhou? the games are too hard for me

Do the flowers have some hidden power or something? Why does she care so much about them? Is it the autism?

>can i cheat in touhou
yes, but if you cant figure out how, then youre really too stupid to do so

That's going a bit far; Akyuu is both clever and knowledgeable. She's just not omniscient, and when she has to make a guess about what's going on she isn't always right. She's also entirely willing to record false information if that better suits her purposes (or Yukari's purposes,) so her works may not even be an accurate representation of how much Akyuu knows.

Reimi is a nice neighbor

>entirely willing to record false information if that better suits her purposes (or Yukari's purposes)
Kotaku and Alex Jones in a nutshell

In WaHH she can't shut up about youkai oppression. She keeps belittling them and is quick to resort to violence.

she's a flower youkai. That means she's innately connected to flowers, in the same way you're connected to your family, or friends. Killing her flowers is like someone was looking you in the eye and slowly butchering your own family

MarisaB's bomb is a moving circle that turn bullets into items, so any section with lasers or dense patterns in general is a free health piece and shit ton of points
The other shots are just bombing when there are lots of items around for collection bonus

Attached: 1559289356009.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Sakuya-B's sub-ability gives a huge scoring bonus.
Marisa-B's bomb converts bullets into score and power pickups

in the FT case, she established a rule that everyone agreed that you can't willingfully turn into a yokai
FT just ignored it and moved on becoming one for lust of power
FT is kind of a dick

the only answer.

Attached: 06857a3e3066f04f5016552613f56272.jpg (1681x1681, 482K)

Isnt she a murderous vampire?

Attached: Country_Flag_of_Romania_large.png (480x320, 2K)

Nonsense

Attached: 1506877022853.jpg (904x958, 125K)

Bssed headcanon.

>kind of a dick
He just made Reimu asshurt because as Aya says herself, nobody wants the village to become powerful.

That's human meat, isnt it?

That's Remilia not Alice.

ROMANIA WILL SUCCEED IN THE WORLD CUP

And Koishi is German

She doesn't eat people she drinks blood (but only a little bit, you'll just feel a bit woozy)

That nendo is pretty terrifying. Is that how you show your love to your waifu? Shame.

>lmao koishi is hartmann's daughter
>lmao sekibanki is a dullahan
>lmao aya had black eyes
>lmao ran is having a funeral

Was Ran made from a fox youkai or from a regular fox that grew extra tails because Yukari is powerful as shit and an artificially-creafed fox youkai became strong as fuck? I'm confused.

yukari got a fully grown nine-tailed kitsune to become her shikigami because she is powerful as shit

It's not like ZUN goes into detail about the fox itself.

>The doll maker of Bucuresti

Attached: thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

>Mamizou is Futatsuiwa from Sado
woah ZUN

>kaguya isn't a NEET, she cuts bamboo for a living
bro

Does the forbidden door lead to this world, or the world beyond?

Well shit I kind of feel bad for that nameless kitsune spirit. Isn't that a kind of living hell, to be imprisoned inside your own mind and be forced to watch as your body is hijacked by sorcery and your personality replaced like a kind of mental cancerous tumor? That's like one of the worst possible fates imaginable.

>song titles now decide what's canon and not the copious amount of games + books that say otherwise

What would Alice do if she actually succeeded in making a sentient doll? Seems like a really overly-complicated way of making a child.

Nue is not an alien

try and reverse engineer whatever technique works so she can use it on Marisa

>fangame
>not bullet hell
>still touhou

make a new Marisa for personal use

>Ringo is literally a pumpkin

>Mokou is actually a rocketship
>Eika's stones are made of jelly
>Cirno is in love
>Elly is a delinquent
wtf ZUN

Tewi is lord Usa

Attached: 1552433538652.jpg (800x1117, 101K)

Tewi is lord rabbit yes.

>lovely tomboyish daughter

Attached: 15cf8e2cbbcff2bb7d372ec6fce2bbd2.jpg (1500x2030, 1M)

>daughter
Who are Cirno's parents?

>Romantic Children
Woah, settle down there, ZUN.

the word is actually maiden

>Remilia is actually dead
>Meiling is chinese
>Kaguya is lunatic
>Nue is an ayy
What did ZUN mean by this?

But where are the emotional skyscraper?

I suck.

Attached: Summary.png (400x1234, 43K)

>Remilia is actually dead
Technically true, since she is a vampire.

>Yuyuko is a ghost made of lead
> Koishi was designed by someone called Hartmann
>The final stage of IN has you time traveling to 1969
>Flandre was actually U.N. Owen the whole time. Maybe.
>Sakuya's pocket watch is made of blood.

>Cirno
>maiden

Ran, get off the computer

Right here youtube.com/watch?v=lmy6rcn_v3A

can you play the ones that are on windows on the switch?

>Yuuka is just a faint dream
>Yumemi is a strawberry
>Mystia is mostly deaf
>Nazrin is very tiny
>Eiki is 60 years old

No, she is best Beatles.

Ran would never type this. The personality "Ran" that is happily devoted to Yukari has complete control of Ran's body. The original persona inhabiting that body is either dead, or worse, locked away and conscious but unable to act.

>these SEETHING replies
Nue is not an alien, but she's alien themed
Koishi is not Hartmann's daughter or whatever (hurr durr) but she's still psychology themed
Ran is literally fought in the netherworld, hence "illusionary funeral"
Cirno is not literally a daughter, but she's still just a kid
and so on

But is Reimu highly responsive to prayers?

Define "kid", because surely you know Cirno is older than you are

Attached: 1542752918987.png (425x404, 20K)

Seething fanonigger

She’s a love consultant

Why are you seething just because Alice is from Makai and not Europe?

>attacks mostly using hearts
Koishi is such a slut.

Youmu ragequitted Yuyuko and found a new job.

Attached: IMG_20190709_124230.jpg (800x1067, 112K)

I don’t like this user. Please stop.

Attached: 2A6E9741-6E97-43FE-A268-B8C471AABC44.png (560x481, 166K)

Attached: hundred_thirty_seven.webm (386x448, 2.87M)

PC98 is not canon anymore

What's your favorite spell card in the entire series?

Wrong

cope

Reimu is practically a sleeper mary sue and hasnt specced into any shinto deity, kind of like a super novice, sanae on the other hand wears no plot armor, and is far too invested into suwako and kanako deities, and leaning into tech supremacy

ive always pronounced it too-how

ZUN literally said in the SCoOW interview that Alice is the same Alice from the PC-98 series. Alice in-game literally mentions the previous events. Cope, schizo.

Judgement "Bar of the Ten Kings"

Attached: Th095SC73.jpg (384x448, 241K)

Special mention to Utsuho's Peta Flare

Attached: Th10SC097.jpg (384x448, 153K)

Attached: Th11SC056.jpg (384x448, 43K)

Did you forget that there are official touhou fighting games?

Not sure, but I think it'd be that one pattern of Extra Alice with the fire waves, shit was so impressive the first time seeing it.
Recently though, I was really enjoying pic related.

Attached: pet_sun.webm (384x448, 2.95M)

she's been merely retconned just like yuuka, why do you think NO ONE of the pc98 characters appear in the gensokyo chronicles? how come there is no mention of makai regarding alice or mugenkan regardin yuuka? how come SCOOW starts the series from EOSD and not from HRTP? because pc98 is not canon anymore and no one of it matters unless ZUN brings some character back into the new age like alice and yuuka
Accept the cold hard truth that it's dead and cope

too hoo sounds cuter

not my favorite but it's very fun to play

Attached: Th13SC076.jpg (384x448, 51K)

ᵖˡᵃʸ ᴵᵃᴹᴾ

Attached: 2016-12-23_22-53-48.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

ZUN's comment on Byakuren's Devil's Recitation card reads:
>Oh yeah, this was Shinki's penultimate attack.
Maybe her and Byakuren are good friends, or something?

Please, do show me a blog or an interview where ZUN openly claims that PC-98 lore is no longer canon. Until then you're just a meme-spouting retard.

Attached: 1557169187010.png (550x700, 350K)

>why do you think that none
Because ZUN said he doesn't know how to reintroduce the characters.

Cope that Alice is the same Alice from Makai. Literally cope you subhuman scum. Stay mad ZUN said that. Stay mad.

>Utsuho's Peta Flare
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1551303228218.jpg (640x632, 212K)

Retard.
He said in the early days that he didn't want to talk about it. That faggot is gonna bring up those outdated quotes.

The most recent thing ZUN said about PC-98 was that it was the same world and same characters as Windows and that only contradictions are non-canon.

tuhu.

>"it's totally canon!!!"
>no mention of it literally anywhere in canon
>implying ZUN didn't say those things to keep your autists quiet despite canon literally showing the opposite
feels good enjoying the pc98-free windows era

Attached: LOL.jpg (480x480, 20K)

How much longer until Remilia succumbs to her vampiric urges and turns Sakuya?

She has like a million blood slaves, how many of those can stop time and make really good tea

>he thinks his own headcanon is worth more than ZUN's claims
lmao my dude
stay assmad and reminder that Alice will never not be from Makai

Attached: happy alien.png (454x406, 402K)

That is exactly why it is so important to keep that maid around forever, user. The inconvenient part of mortal servants is that they die.

>Alice will never not be from Makai
Why is this so important

it doesn't matter at all, the retard is butthurt because he can't force his own headcanon without clashing with official lore

Stay mad samefag autist. Your headcanon does not override ZUN's word.

>keeps deepthroating ZUN's words
>purposefully ignores ZUN's own words that despite being the same character, windows > pc98 in canonicity
>windows states she's not from makai
OH NO NO NO HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ZUN said it: "the PC98 games are canon until they contradict the Windows series"
And LLS/MS are some of the best Touhou games so stfu

The official lore is that Alice is the same character from the PC-98 series and that they're from the same world. ZUN literally said this. Now fuck off back to Plebbit with your shitposting.

>>windows states she's not from makai
You still haven't posted proof you cum guzzling retard

>windows states she's not from makai
No it doesn't you literal unadulterated fucking retard.

maybe she moved to Bucharest for a time? :^)

It never states where Alice is from in Windows, therefore no contradiction exists. Only contradictions are non-canon according to ZUN. Dilate.

Attached: 1443147065352.png (500x566, 112K)

>Long time no see.

>We've only just met.

>No, that's not what I meant.

>Am I supposed to remember?

>Don't you remember me?
>Well, either way is fine.

>At last, old friend, we meet again. Have you brought me a gift? Your life, perhaps?

Her stage theme is the proof
time to let go the past, pc98 never existed

Attached: romania-festivals-and-events.jpg (700x431, 136K)

>MUH STAGE THEME
Nue is still not an alien and you are still a complete retard, dumbass gypsy.

>it's a retarded int/pol/bant nigger episode
I bet you think Patchouli's library is called "Voile" too just because the title says it

>still being a titlefag retard
Holy shit kill yourself. Tenshi's says that there's a Catastrophe in Bhavagra but you never actually fight her there. The 4th theme in Double Spoiler is named after the Hell Avici but you never go there. Sekibanki's theme calls her a dullahan but she's a rokurokubi.

Attached: 1438334164439.jpg (719x488, 298K)

>"HER STAGE THEME DOESN'T COUNT"
>"MMh Hecatia is totally greek you guys, you don't even need proof for that"

Attached: laugh.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SO0xo8Go824
Hmmmmm

What is the point of /bant/?

the grimoire is canon, pc98 isn't

>ZUN's comment
Spellcard comments on the wiki are written entirely by western autists.

>whataboutism
No, you can't convince me you aren't braindead. Reminder your headcanon will NEVER EVER come true, faggot.

Attached: 1557055317784.jpg (1200x1697, 342K)

You retard, it's the same theme as the PC98 EX boss. It's the same character.
Besides
>the grimoire is canon
>pc98 isn't
Nice way to contradict yourself, dipshit.