How do u crash the tf2 economy?

not that i'm trying to do so....

Attached: agXAZx6_700b.jpg (460x460, 35K)

It's been crashing for years

Sell keys for 50 cents

Why would you?
Game economy is a zero sum. The older the game the more items the less players the lower sales prices collapse.

5% whale addicts are exceptions
This can be applied to the real world as birth rates fall

Let me know what particular market you're trying to crash with your own money so I can buy and profit on it.

Attached: 3E398407-5589-4D92-86D9-3BEDC70DFD1A.png (926x650, 558K)

remember when you could trade a key for like 2 refined
i member haha

Or planned contrastophies that symbolize end of one age and birth of a new one.

Think bout death of god damn being cavemen to the birth of religion.

That's how much shit is going to change.

Also Lucifer = everyone knowing inner mind spirituality and combining it with science

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

Is there any way I can find out how much money I can get by selling my whole TF2 backpack? I don't play it anymore.

sandvich safe strangifiers

buy the chem sets then make the strangifiers.

Get a ton of bots to start selling keys for cheap.

Go to bacpack.tf it give you a rough price.

Get 50 or so anons to buy TF2 keys with you, 20 each should suffice.
Then proceed to sell them for 2-3 Refined each on backpack.tf
once you all have 1/3 of your stock left, add a price request change to keys to revert them back to 2.66 Ref and have them all vote on it
there you go now the TF2 economy has been restored to it's former glory.
I guess you'd also need to tell Valve to fuck off with the excessive weapon drops too.

I forgot to mention, you should all be buying them from each other about 3/4th of each sale, to slow down how quickly they would sell.

It still wouldn't work after the operation because people would go back to selling them for high prices.

Create a website where greedy retards suggest and vote on their own inflated prices and the average user doesnt use

Find an item duplicating glitch to devalue all items and steambux.

create a game without a sink for metal so it just accumulates forever and everyone eventually has so much that it's worth virtually nothing

Become a youtuber and start spouting shitty opinions about items.
Eventually the entire economy will shift to your will

Attached: 1545069335304.jpg (900x900, 200K)

This. Just become a eceleb, that makes """ironic,""" funny jokes, then nonchalantly through in a joke about selling keys at 2.66 ref again, over and over, till the braindead TF2 community implodes into itself, because they can't decide on either keeping their incredibly over inflated prices the same, or listen to a Youtube personality. Jesus Christ he's such an insufferable cunt

Attached: 1558937899471.png (272x274, 31K)

the only experience I have with in-game economies is really FFXI. The few periods when the player economy was kind-of bad is when items were undercharged. I'd say go on from there

By making metal expire after a certain amount of time, which would result in it becoming untradable and would make it so that you have to craft hats with it.
there fixed all your problems, now you're plagued hats instead of metal but in return you have to use hats all the fucking time to trade, now you're back to 0, instead hats alos become untradable after a certain amount of time and must be recrafted inorder to trade them.
there trading is fixed as a whole.

You get key for every level. both casul n comp

Does anyone even make decent money trading in games like these? I feel like you spend so much time looking for a good trade that you'd be better off getting a job then using that money to just buy whatever you want.

that's called profit, yes?

>timed shit that no one is going to want
your idea sucks and you should feel bad

cash out while you still can, the crash is imminent

I hate this guy so goddamn much
but the sad thing is that no matter how bad a youtuber is, his fanbase will always be worse, way worse

buy all of the buds, put them back on the market for low prices, watch the community destroy it themselves because they think it's crashing

wait...