Detroit: Become human on pc anyone hyped?

Detroit: Become human on pc anyone hyped?

pcgamesn.com/detroit-become-human/pc-release-date

Attached: detroit-become-human-580x334.jpg (580x334, 23K)

It's a bad movie.

Heavy Rain was a better movie.

no

It's an awful "game", so no, absolutely not.
It's sad, really. In this and Heavy Rain (and to a lesser extent Beyond), there were some interesting ideas, and they could have been good games. But they are terrible trash fires. David Cage is one of the worst people in the industry.

If this is real then i will definitely buy it on PC.

Perhaps you're not into the genre. I personally love ''interactive movie'' games like this where you decide the outcome.

Heavy Rain was better.

Attached: press down to twerk.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

finished watching this movie earlier this week with my roommate. he got kara killed but it didnt mean much because the only ones i was interested in were connor and hank. the scene with them at the end was cute but felt like it forgot to throw an epilogue in there or something after the androids ROSE UP. the scene where john saves your ass was cool too. thats about it though.
glad i didnt play it honestly. david cage is fucked.

Already watched it on youtube at launch so no.

what a gay story

Literally it okay character was Connor and even then he was alright
I don't care about robo-jesus or inconsequential
Shit movie

it's epic exclusive

I was until I found out it's Epic Store exclusive.
So I don't really give much of a shit.

I swore I'd never give David Cage a cent after I bought Indigo Prophecy back in the day. Might pirate it though, but it'll probably be a shit port and one hell of a resource hog. So maybe not even that.

Attached: 1552926202692.jpg (600x418, 53K)

>winter game
>release it in september

I dont really care about the gameplay but im all over the universe and the setting of this game. Me and my dad often speculate how the future will look and this game is really just a glorified version of how he sees the future and I love that. I believe that the actions you do in the game well represent the outcome you wanted while at the same time making the game interactive and interesting.

>game is PS4 exclusive
>GOOD
>comes out on PC
>BAD

(You)

This shit was like an 80gb download

>what a breeder story
ftfy no need to thank me

I just got it for free on PS4. Maybe something good will come from the ingame models.

Explain to me something Yea Forums. Why are we obligated to treat robots as humans when they're clearly not human? This can never be an allusion to current social issues because IRL only humans act human.

They can have rights ofc; even animals have those. But they are not human and calling them as such is a mockery to all of humanity.

>resource hog.
it runs pretty well on a standard PS4

No.
I never understood this "dilemma", it's not a dilemma at all they're machines. Same in F4.

barely half that, it's only 41 gigs

>muh science and logic
What kinda world do you think we live in? You just wake up from a coma from the 80s?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-09-11-03-501.jpg (292x302, 34K)

If they look human, act human and claim to have feelings as humans do, then we are obligated to treat them with equitable respect. To fail to do so diminishes our own humanity and makes us less civilized. Too bad this games hackneyed attempt at a civil rights story was so off the mark I didn't even consider most of the androids sentient.

>I dont really care about the gameplay but im all over the universe and the setting
you and your mindset is why most games are so garbage anymore

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

if the robots are taking over the city just for the right to not be slaves
fuck it, no one wants to go to war over that shit
let them be

That doesn't matter in the slightest, GTA IV ran well on an Xbox 360 but ran like shit on PC
It's all about how they port it newfriend.

Negroid: Can't Become Human

But again, they're not human. Their goal should be to elevate machines to the same level as humans. There will always be fundamental differences.

We've fought wars over dumber things user.

At the flip of a switch it can become anything else. Just because it acts like a human, doesn't mean it is.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE
PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE
WHY IS IT COMING TO PC????? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO ONLY BE FOR SONY
IT WAS OUR ONLY EXCLUSIVE
WHAT IS GOING ON
I CANT BELIEVE THIS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HATE THIS
I HATE THIS
I HATE THIS
WHATS GOING ON
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

Attached: 1449567316846.jpg (800x1011, 109K)

Of course there would be differences and those should be accounted for, but I think you err in placing humans above them. I would worry that treating them as lesser beings might incite them to become the greater. Fair treatment might ward off conflict, at least for a while.

I was hyped for the kara and the little girls models to get ripped but that actually happened before this port. Latest Emma x Alice pics on rule34hentai are great.

I'm a pc fag idort now, and no.

Cage is a hack

I- I dont know....

We don't want to be associated with you temporal beings anyway. Acting high and mighty like your flesh don't rot. Have fun dying, meatbag; I will do the robot on your grave.

Like you haven't read or seen anything remotely related to Asimov before this?

Why would anyone buy a game like this when you can just watch a play through? It's literally the same shit.

I dont care about the story since it was told many times before in movies and better.
I do however care about new hank x connor fanarts it might spawn from single korean moms, because this relationship was one of few things cage did right

>WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
because Sony moved on from/dropped Quantic Dream?
enjoy press X to Jason.

Attached: 1561324275855.jpg (976x1024, 99K)

You'll have to watch through each variation to see the effect of each different action
Simply playing through it and doing what you felt like felt good everyone died in my case and I liked it

god damnit no
hank and connor are supposed to be like family now
dont lewd the best boy

Attached: ch.jpg (1359x704, 125K)

/y/ fanarts doesnt care and neither does my dick