MTG Arena

Have you been enjoying the new M20 cards?

Attached: mtg202_6.jpg (556x428, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MTG_Arena/status/1144702799701110784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think in my last 20 matches I have versed anything but izzet decks.

Also I am fairly sure that the randomiser for your deck is rigged every couple of matches.

Fuck Arena and the way it monetizes itself.

Yeeeeees.

>release patch
>performance gets worse
>add new cosmetics in shop
imagine playing a gacha phone game on your PC

Lots of people playing midrange

Mono red here, fuck M20 it's wizards pandering to noobs who couldn't figure out how to beat mono red. Though steamkin should never have been printed to give mana without tapping

>monored
>calling anybody noobs

Ban fucking Hoogak already

I figured i'd try it. I was just going to use the preconstructed decks to grind gold until the next rotation then use all the gold i horde to build a deck. After i got to about 8000 gold it started pitting me against people playing full on constructed net decks. Im using a preconstructed deck and im getting destoyed in three turns by mono red and elemental or vampire aggro decks. I got wrecked by a fucking omniscience deck for fucks sake. Im out. I get that they gotta make money but at least be upfront about it.

>Arena

Just get a couple different color decks together and then you hoard. I have 35k saved since summer started

You can make decks fairly easily out of the free stuff you get.

I could spend wildcards buying shit but it will rotate out. I don't really want to start playing until dominaria and ixalan are out. Why cant they just put me up against other preconstructed decks like they were before. It was like a week or so into me playing that i started seeing actual constructed net decks.

if you use a preconstructed deck it wqill match you with someone else using one too.

>people asked for cats

if wotc continues to listen to "those" people then the game is fUCKED

It isn't. Im using the decks i got from the new player mastery thing and i am running into full on constructed decks.

Cats as in Ajani?
I don't really see a problem with that outside the lifegain deck being decently strong.

maybe it changed when they added this mastery system. back when i started the only way i could get into matches with non-preconstucted decks was by playing deck i made myself. sorry bruh

>Cats as in Ajani?
NO.
Cats as a fucking pet,
As a fucking COSMETIC ITEM, that sits next to the battlefield and fucks up performance even more!

standard is fucking garbage right now, WAR ruined an almost enjoyable format with planeswalkers and even more board stall

Wait fucking really?

You really haven't noticed?

I noticed performance was absolutely fucked, but I didn't see any cats on the field.

twitter.com/MTG_Arena/status/1144702799701110784

this is what they add to the game, instead of fixing performance or even a fucking playmat.

The comments makes me have little faith in the people playing.

There were some pretty interesting cards. The Chandras look like ass.
That's all I got.

Still farming War of the Spark

WotC doesn't listen to their fanbase outside of social issues so I wouldn't be on it leading to any good changes

Vamps are fuckin Kino this set, so I'm happy

Attached: en_baVaf4kTYX.jpeg.jpg (265x370, 46K)

Do you think at the very least they will fix the fucked performance?

What the fuck did they do to Sorin? It looks nothing like him.
Did Gideon transfer his face changing curse over to him?

the client has been trash since ixalan in closed beta
they aint fixing shit

Attached: 1561337518494.jpg (2048x2048, 137K)

Literally every patch since the open beta has had worse performance. It's as bad and in some cases worse now than it was in closed beta with Amonkeht/Khaladesh sets.

get fucked red nigger
don't ever join bo3 you filthy casual

Attached: m20-26-leyline-of-sanctity.jpg (672x936, 98K)

You're talking about a game that uninstalls and then reinstalls the entire game whenever it gets an update.

No.

Does it still delete your entire C drive if you install it to C:\ ?

no, they fixed that a couple patches after it was discovered. You read that right.

I used to hate red like you, then I joined them. Life is so much easier now

No. I don't play games by companies that don't want my money. Enjoy your Stockholm syndrome.

Nah man I play Yugioh instead.

>paying wizards
Are you just too dumb to win games and build decks f2p? Just do your dailies for 20 mins and you can build decks easy

based

Attached: GladiatorBeastGyzarus-BATT-EN-SFR-UE.png (377x550, 542K)

>Don't support Wizards, just give them traffic ;^)

Honestly I have never liked the amount of text on YGO cards as it makes it feel really cluttered.
Also the numbers all being in the thousands always annoyed me as it seems pretty pointless.

yea. the client has gotten considerably more janky and laggy.

it changed.
im trying to jsut get some dailies with the standart deck you get but you always get curb stomped by constructed meta shit.
it wouldnt be so bad if there was a cool constructed dekc i could work towards but the cards i like are either non functional or part of decks taht i dont like.

Yugioh cards are very specific, look up PSTC to see why.
The high numbers just makes the cards seem more powerful, which I like. I know that the numbers are relative to each other, but Blue-Eyes' 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF just feels better than for example 30 ATK and 25 DEF.

I haven't played for a while, do blue players still use counter spells? because if they do I'm gonna turn 360 degrees and walk away

You mean the core part of the colour since the game was first conceived?

blue IS counterspells for as long as magic exists. Get good.

I will give them credit on one thing, I seem to be disconnecting a lot less often now.

The first few months before they introduced blue counters in MTG:A was fun, then it just became plain suck to go against them.

Blue counters always existed.

since the start of MTG:A? I don't seem to remember playing against any blue counter cards/decks until after a couple of months later the game was released to the public or smt like that.

>sacs fenlurker
>reanimates Vilis
>gets fenlurker back to my hand
nothin personnel

Attached: huFL8CzxVQVqp9-XEHxoQi8IYOHgDpm2RPrfrK0Vju8.png (265x370, 192K)

Blue counters have been in every set. It's one of the core parts of blue.

huh I guess it has, though I don't remember playing against early on in the game.