Have you ever gotten married in an MMO?

Have you ever gotten married in an MMO?

Attached: 1562611515370.jpg (720x895, 245K)

>commiehats

yikes, didn't even read

So that's why the rate is 41% they suicide or are murdered.

I heard that fag got stomped out

This shit needs to be a movie.

>Yea Forums - 3DPD board

two friends in my FFXI linkshell did.
he was in Sweden, she was Finnish.
Now they have trilingual kids

This can't be true. Cute trap though.

There's no way that's a boy

It's not, it's one of the parody accounts on /pol/ that they use to get people to hate trannies. It's an actual girl.

Did he died?
I’d have killed him.

I've had my fare share of downs so far, but if I'd ever reached the point of getting fucking married in an MMO, I'd have killed myself.

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

this desu

Yes, but only to get the outfits that came from it by spending millions and millions during the wedding.
Was the only way to get those outfits.

Trap =/= Trans

what happened next though

That's the kind of thing that gets trannies beaten half to death when they whip it out as a surprise

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF /r9k/ STOP POSTING 3D TRASH ON A VIDYA BOARD. Same goes to Yea Forums unless you're another one of them in which case off yourself.

>Tranny cope

Sounds like an Adam sandler movie (he'll most likely play both)

>Rent free

Dumbass Yea Forumstards

There's actually a big difference. Traps just dress up as girls, and are usually somewhat feminine. They might wish they were born female, but accept their body for what it is and don't cut their dicks off

One can return to being a boy, didn't betray his family by mutilating himself, and traps are generally clean if they ever hope to be passable and desirable.

Meanwhile trannies need to shove things into their fake mangina wounds to keep it from healing shut.

Yes in Ragnarök Online, with my web guardian force which i didn't met at the time but i did later and can confirm she wasn't a dude
We got a total stranger attending the ceremony who agreed to be our child and she legit acted like she was super high or something i don't know what the fuck but she was much better at the game than us so we were walking around with this dwarf priest following us who was a complete fucking badass while acting like a retard
RO was a great game

>I heard that fag got stomped out
Well deserved if true.

oh there's accounts on /pol/ now

>transphobic
>trap
what?

cope

Traps don't even want to actually be girls which is the biggest difference

This is fake as fuck but i remember a true story about a dude who fell in love with his Chad friend and confessed to him but the Chad rejected him because that shit's mad gay and the faggot turned into a 10/10 tranny and seduced him years later, now the "Chad" takes tranny dick daily

>game lets you use disguises to infiltrate enemy bases

>10/10 tranny
Doesn't and will never exist

>Doesn't know how to green text
Embarrassing

>There's actually a big difference.
Nope. You're just a triggered tranny upset that you're getting called what you are.

>didn't betray his family
>tries to be female
>as a man
>and traps are generally clean if they ever hope to be passable and desirable
>passable
>tranny
kek

I would have gotten him pregnant and then leave the country and have him raise the child all by himself with no support.

protip: transwomen ARE actual women

And as ACTUAL women they shouldn't have any rights

>transwomen ARE actual women

Attached: Serious.jpg (363x310, 28K)

how do you not realize that the gaping wound is not a vagina?

was he an incel?

Other than the fact he wouldn't have seen it until just after they got married, other than the fact it is fake, it is a trap. Traps are not mentally ill trannies. They are mentally ill but not in that way.

Reminder that you trannies who dress up in female clothing will never be real women.

>speedreader

There are at least three different things you're completely misunderstanding here.

Attached: 1550747672952.jpg (458x458, 28K)

yes, women trannies will never be men, spot on

How smooth is your brain

traps dont have gaping wounds though

I got a ushanka one christams from my brother because he knew I played as Heavy a lot in TF2 and it was the same color I had in the game.

Attached: 51cab0dd8c1a9.png (512x512, 178K)

>Traps don't even want to actually be girls
Speak for yourself

>trannies actually believe they could pull this off

>hating on ushankas
I bet you hate Minnesota too.

Dilate you freak

and this is why they're called traps

Which country is that?

Based

Would break up and ghost as soon as I found out about it.
Fuck trannies.

No, never. I RP'd as a traveling healer who didn't really have time for those kinds of bonds, but was invited to a lot of weddings. I remember meeting a player who I kind of hit it off with and had romantic moments with, but I guess canceling my subscription counted as ghosting her. I feel bad about that.

Damn, I hope the dude doesn't murder the trap. It would be criminal offence even though the trap liied.

One is a Tsar and one is the Soviet star, shut up fag

If you had gone through with the wedding before finding out it wouldn't be that simple. The law would step in at that point, and force you to deal with the problem.

Okay, remove the ghost part, go through with the law shit and then plot a murder plan.

I would for in-game benefits for my irl lover and I, or just to show off that we're together irl

But getting married to some RP gf/bf sounds like escapism and unhealthy for the mind

It's possible if he's thai/east asians. Western trannies will never make it, though.

It's almost scary how delusional they are

Like I said, traps can return to how they once were by wiping off the makeup and wearing the clothes their family has seen them wearing. Traps can be traps whenever they want. Meanwhile trannies are forever locked into their suffering and grotesque, scarred bodies.

>Have you ever gotten married in an MMO?
I married one of my best friends in FFXIV and we made it the biggest, gayest wedding possible

I feel like you'd have a very strong case in court, so you could not just divorce them easily, but possibly even sue them.

So it was an AIDS party?

They'll never be. Keep crying though, monster.

Traps = stage 2 Trannies

It's clear you're just triggered by being called a tranny despite not cutting your dick off, yet.

traps is just an anime term and you'll never be a cute anime girl

You don't need fake accounts for that, just look their real twitter accounts

They are mentally broken, it's over for them

Nice Videogame thread you fucking retards

Fpbp
/Thread

Cope

t. general mutton

Attached: general mutton.png (1682x978, 109K)

>girl he met in an MMO

How stupid is this guy. Either she's morbidly obese, has mental problems or it's a dude. NORMAL ADJUSTED WOMEN DONT PLAY MMOS

>be teenager, haven't acknowledged there are no girls on the internet yet
>spend all my time on a pseudo-IRC full of teenage girls
>one of them shares all my tastes, plays the same JRPGs, likes the same food, etc.
>start playing RO together with her and have adventures
>only play female characters due to no security in my sexuality, pretty aware i'm developing a crush on her though
>one day she has an idea
>we get on a highrate pserver and she makes a male account
>get married using characters named after the MC couple in an anime we both watch
>she acts like a total alpha chad as the dude and treats me like the bride i never knew i wanted to be until then
>we laugh it off after one day and never talk about feelings again because i'm a coward
>eventually she disappears, leaving no trace
>never talk to her again
>still madly in love 13 years later
>also still a kissless virgin NEET

it hurts

Attached: 1552778869589.jpg (405x405, 22K)

trans girls are fine as long as they don't ever cut off their cute feminine dicks. they can have all the plastic surgery they want. just keep the peepee.

>being this boomer

There's no such thing as normal adjusted women, they're all whores.

And a lot of whores played WoW when it was pop-culture. Not so much now though

It was a dude, you sissy little faggot

kek

You should honestly just kill yourself for being this obsessed

why not post an actual tranny, are they too ugly?

Neither should you.

Let's see one bears a child then.

Hey dave, it's me. I miss you..

Attached: roastie.jpg (400x400, 35K)

so traps are also assholes, how ironic

The overwhelming majority of lgbt people are narcissistic sociopaths.

What if you got married to one of your best bros on a MMO because it lets you teleport to each other and you both get exp/combat bonuses when playing together?
but one of the rules to staying married in the game is using their player interactive sex emotes at least twice a week or the game auto divorces, would you do it? also you have to use the sex emotes for at least an hour each time.

Attached: wake the fuck up samurai.jpg (518x388, 12K)

It's called the Crying Game.

good lord this reminds me of this emo boy who was my friends roommate. Was really androgynous.

Accidentally found out after taking a shower in the locker room and sneaking a peek

Turned out that freckled pale emo boy was a ftm transboy.

What a shame.

Attached: IMG_3913.jpg (892x666, 136K)

Excuse me, what?

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

>sneaking a peek in mens locker room
fag

"How to end up killed in 3 easy steps"

>they use to get people to hate trannies
yeah, I don't really think that's the purpose retard

Yeah, because it's so hard to hate trannies.

user he had wide as fuck hips and was really androgynous i even have pics to prove it. I had to take a peek because it felt like one of those doujins.

Yes, in Fable 3
I even bought her a house and the bitch never said 'thank you'. Lesson learned.

post em

it's pretty telling what kind of person the average Yea Forums user is by these threads. someone that is so low on the social totem pole that they resort to degrading one of the few groups of people that they consider below them.

Based

yeah like you
get the fuck off this board fagoo

I never noticed that but i kind of see what you mean, i always thought that Yea Forums was full of alpha male pussy slayers like me but i guess i was wrong, i'm going back to facebook. Dilate by the way

No user, no

I know we're almost able to grow artificial organ like heart and liver in lab, but can we grow something bigger, like lower torso (hips, pelvix, womb, vagina) in lab? and is it possible to connect it to human body?

Kind of? In FF14 I have a weekly group campaign that's basically a private version of the MSQ. A couple months ago, my character's and a friend's tied the knot. Nothing between us, just part of the campaign.