Browsing tinder

>browsing tinder
>almost every woman has either nose ring, a tattoo and/or colored hair
>bland as fuck hobbies that don't go beyond dancing, partying and watching netflix

And I live in Poland, which isn't as much poisoned as other western countries. God women are fucking trash these days

Attached: 1558528610160.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zWUWoJG3rT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women were never not trash.

Yeah, this is the thread Yea Forums deserves.

video games

Retard

What the fuck do you expect from Tinder? You're supposed to meet women IRL.

What do you think IRL women are like? They are the ones who go on Tinder.

It's a meme that Tinder is for whores. Tinder represents women in general.

Well user I'm sure you can find other wome-
>Poland
Sorry, you're fucked.

Anyway guys, what's the game you keep going back to even after all these years?
I play Super Mario Sunshine every summer for my nostalgia of picking the game on release day and playing it as soon as I got home.

Attached: 1486105319865.jpg (640x633, 63K)

>wow women are so generic and bland
>says guy posting wojak

Attached: 6d8.jpg (238x480, 22K)

I'm a woman who doesn't use Tinder, I also don't have tattoos, a nose ring or colored hair. I'm also not a whore. Like I said, try meeting women IRL, especially through mutual friends if possible.

Whore

Nice personal blog faggot

yeah that hasnt been happening. outside of girls on the job or the grocery store, girls just arent alone anymore so you cant hit on them (and they arent alone so guys probably cant hit on them anyway). restaurant, sports, bars, clubs, gym, the fucking park, shopping malls, my job, church, where the fuck are single girls anyway?
wow that sucks, its the same here, especially a lot more single moms though. i search between 18 and 31 but its like 95% of the girls are under 23; i rarely find one in the late 20s and even then, said girl is already a mom and her looks hit the wall already. i like the max amount every day and no girl i liked first has liked me. i only got to send a message when a girl liked me first, which happens once every 4 months on average. even then, you have to compete with like 20 other guys to get a date with her or her attention
lets face it most guys arent the best looking and guys WILL be aggressive and not just talking and try to get to meet her in person first

Attached: dilbert.jpg (2560x1135, 1.6M)

No one cares. Go back to playing League of Legends

You would never dare say that to me if you knew me. Men who are weak in the real world are the first to hurl insults like this online.

on my way to page 10 don't mind me

Attached: SmartSelectGIF_2018-01-01-22-08-12.gif (640x361, 3.81M)

yeah thats a funny joke, meeting girls through mutual friends... none of my friends know any single girls, same with coworkers or my other family members, and girlfriends or wifes of friends also dont know any single girls cause all their friends already found a man. its been like that forever. im 28 now. you dont have to give advice for me on what to do since chances area i probably already do it, including drinking bleach

Attached: girl using tinder.webm (360x640, 1.05M)

Yeah surely you haven't had sex with more than one lifelong male partner.

You know how it goes; tits or gtfo, you worthless bitch.
also VIDEO GAMES

>especially through mutual friends if possible.
Hahahahahahahaha

There's nothing wrong with any of that, you're just a boring prude

>there is nothing wrong with dating coalburners that have nothing to offer except STDs and emotional baggage

There is not one single good woman with anything mentioned in OP

> o______o

What did OP mean by that?

Attached: 1559008111649.jpg (627x674, 255K)

If you use Tinder then you're boring trash too. You belong with them.

pretty much this. they cant even tell im boring if i cant even get one to chat with me, including on bumble which has basically been useless. there is always hellotalk if you want to talk to foreign girls but understand its not for dating

Attached: 1553468585613.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

op right now
youtu.be/zWUWoJG3rT4

Men is an option. Since sexuality is a choice after all.

Start dating men.

Your mutual friends are lying, female friends are saving you as back up. And guy friends are wanting to fuck the females they know. Worst part they honestly are not aware they are doing this.

>browsing tinder
>calls other people trash
lol

>not using bumble