KOTOR 1

Holy shit this game is good. All these years and I never got around to it.

Attached: file.png (768x960, 1.16M)

Also I want to mating press Bastilla

right? i stayed away from it for so long since turned based combat generally turns me off, but it became one of my favorite games of all time. the sequel's better in my eyes, though. you should play it, just get the restored content mod -- a shitload of finished content was cut prior to release and it's really worth having in the game.

I didn't get the hype for it, Kotor2 was better

Old Bioware made real RPGs, check out Dragon Age origins after for a similar experience

Is Carth ok? Anything bothering him he’d like to talk about.
My first VG crush, I was like 10 yrs old. Dammit fuck getting old.

bioware revolutionized the western rpg and made some monumentally great stuff... then EA had to fuck everything up.

I have heard good things about Dragon Age probably going to pick it up next steam sale.

Attached: TerryDance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Carth is a little bitch

it looks dated (not as much as kotor I guess, but still) and the first few areas can be very brown/grim depending on your character's origin. don't let that discourage you though, things get more varied later

DAO is just as good if not better there's no morality light/dark meter but it still has all the edgelord type options from Kotor and rated M so it gets even darker

Personally I’d consider some of the dlc to be must have, especially Shale.

>playing the Dwarf noble origin and having the option to execute nearly everyone you speak too

Attached: 1494040209998.png (1500x1500, 296K)

As long as the story is strong I dont really care about the graphics.

Once I finish this play through I am going to do pure Dark side run then move onto kotor 2.

Attached: pmf.jpg (225x225, 8K)

A lot of dialogue though and this game would have benefited far more from the dialogue wheel compared to Mass Effect. I know a lot of you guys don't want to hear that but Star Wars morality suits the dialogue wheel much more than other games adopting it or similar mechanics.

I haven't played this game in forever but seeing so many threads lately makes me want to play them again.

Post your favorite DA:O and KOTOR squad
>Alistair
>Sten
>Oghren

>Canderous
>Zaalbar
>HK-47

Attached: 1562630948269.jpg (604x604, 384K)

wait a minute that brain...

>Bastilla
>Canderous
>Zaalbar
Havent gotten HK-47 yet but i heard hes pretty based companion

Aren't you only limited to two party members plus yourself though?

yeah for Kotor, you're right. Still top 3 best characters

Whats the best planet and why is it Manaan?

Well in that case I guess my favorites were Jolee, HK and Canderous. I liked the little droid as well though.

>tfw best KOTOR companion is Jolee
>tfw best KOTOR 2 companion is Kreia
in any other game I'd ignore the more elderly team members but KOTOR writes them so well

Attached: saintkreia.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Perfection.

Attached: Bastilla.png (733x1024, 1.07M)