Games for this feel?

belledelphine.club/product/gamergirl-pee/
games for this feel?

Attached: picture-1.png (850x708, 745K)

is this legal? isn't selling bodily things black market shit?

Boogie Nights is so good. Can't wait for whatever PTA does next

i thought this girl was smart

but with all the attention on her from the bath water, she should have laid low a while. instead she doubles down with bodily fluids.
bitch needs to know to quit while she's ahead, she gon' get shut down now.

its legal unfortunately if this falls under some type of performance art then its fine

some sucker is going to buy it and the cycle will go on with things like these they are just memes and memes pass shes just trying to milk it

fake & gay

she's also selling chewed gum

what for? This is generally wise, although it feels stale already to us a lot of normalfags will buy her chewed gum or whatever because it's a meme, and they didn't get a chance to buy the bathwater.

Imagine being such a brainlet you never realized the bathwater was just a test run to see if selling her piss could work

>when your order arrives

Attached: 1535014806951.jpg (1168x1628, 409K)

>Someone is going to fucking buy this

Chicks like her don't have brown coloured piss.

it also depends on the state, some places ban it outright, but yeah for the most part if its as art its legal

it'd be stupid to let this die out rather than try to capitalize it completely

it doesn't matter what for or legality
too much of the world is already grossed out at the bathwater and now she's gone further. society finds a way to squash what it doesn't like and this is something that should be a quiet niche but instead has global media attention

>belles store has a cart so i can buy her piss chewed gum and bath water all at once
>epic store doesnt

Attached: 1470001741252.png (355x289, 258K)

Female life is totally not easy mode :^)

NOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING WE ARE THE WINNERS

Attached: 1550979026171.png (683x751, 136K)

Its not even her site retard, jesus, anime brought the IQ of Yea Forums users to double digits

It’s fake retards

could be fake, the bathwater comes from belledelphinestore.com, not belledelphine.club
not that I'd be surprised in the least if it was real

You know they leave baby girls to rot and die in the Sun in some countries because they didn't get a boy.

its fun to get angry :^)

Not really. Urine is one of the few bodily fluids you can sell and transport in the US.

>i can't really buy her gum and pee and gargle the pee as I chew the gum

Attached: 1248335138924.png (124x115, 36K)

Nobody is angry though

>too much of the world is already grossed out
and it literally doesn't fucking matter, bro. look at how many people are grossed out with various celeb shit or how poeple do dumb shit like with whoever the fuck doing drugs and going for rehab and even though everyone reasonable was "that's pretty shitty", you had fucking milions of people wailing and lamenting how hard she has it and what not. It's gonna be the exact same thing here, you'llk have people on the internet saying that this is pretty shit, and meanwhile it'll sell like fucking hotcakes.

Name 5 places

dumb niggers fell for the bait

Attached: CgqMVp-W4AILlOF.jpg (510x680, 75K)

>lol trickedddd XD epic

no shit, someone actually made a website full of fake pictures. who gives a fuck if people thought it was real for 5 seconds
unless someone actually tried to buy it and gave credit card details it was still a huge waste of time for whoever made it

not him but china, india, pakistan are the ones i know, although they don't leave them in the sun in china, they usually drown them in the river or some such. In oceania they do the same thing but with boys.

She wont get shut down. She knows what she is doing and all these beta cucks are falling for it.

I'd buy a jar of her pussy juice though.

And in non-shithole countries they get everything handed to them just because female. Fuck off cunt.

if fedex breaks the bottle during shipping, will the customer consider that an upgrade or a downgrade?

Fed Ex worker pee is much more valuable.

>This is not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes.

Attached: 1556910713294.jpg (1079x1047, 115K)

Also the link in OP says it only accepts bitcoin as payment if you go to check it out.

It may actually be a scam site hoping someone will bite the pee, but it also lists all of the shit available from her actual store.