Peak Grand Theft Auto

Peak Grand Theft Auto

Attached: latest.jpg (1362x1492, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mgsZWbd9Jc
youtu.be/zaqBBD3QQ_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>riding around Liberty City with your bros

Attached: the-lost-and-damned-06.jpg (760x427, 64K)

No, faggot, no. That's the worst one. Even worse than GTA Advance.

*kills your protagonist*

Attached: 67CA0044-8C4C-4F13-9222-D1F4126E60E7.png (941x1048, 1.34M)

t. zoomer

>not chinatown wars

GTAIV might have been kinda lackluster but the expansions were really fun. I'm kinda sad GTAOnline killed any possibility of it for GTA5

V looks incredible

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_8_2019 10_04_31 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 3.81M)

>thinks GTA 4 is old school
underage cockbite detected

3 is the most replayable

I never want to load up 4 or 5 again

Attached: 1559800302746.jpg (500x500, 28K)

GTAO is peak GTA.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3mgsZWbd9Jc
>mfw we went from slow cutscenes from the 4 that tried to make characters look more real to the 5 where it's all about making them fun

I'm actually wondering how RDR2 is holding up in terms of quality regarding cutscenes and scenario compared to gta 4 and 5

GTAIV is kino

Attached: explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

did he do anything wrong? Johnny WAS a backstabbing jew

Attached: A9744B15-9122-4ECE-A916-745CF6ADFD85.jpg (640x512, 126K)

That was vanilla GTA with a biker gimmick

>rats on his own gang
>lies to Johnny to get him to do dirty work on multiple occasions
>taunts Johnny about banging his girlfriend
>Hangs out with that fat fuck Brian
>Sends Johnny into a trap intending for him to get killed by chinks
>"did he do anything wrong?"
Billy was a grade A piece o' shit

>The Lost set up as a white nationalist biker gang ala the Hell's Angels in the main game
>finally get to play as them in DLC and they're a progressive multiracial band of criminals and you play as a Jew

Fun though.

>Peak Grand Theft Auto
Nah.

Vice City Stories > GTA 2 > Chinatown Wars > SA > Vice City > GTA IV > Liberty City Stories > GTA 3 > GTA 1 > GTA V

This but unironically.

Finally, a patrition's take. This game is beautiful.

>muh jetpack
>muh clothes change

All excused by the beautiful experience of riding your bike through Los Santos, listening to Funkmaster Flex before you get your crew to genocide the Deadbeats.

>wide selection of new bikes
>gang wars
>having your own mc clubhouse
>vehicle and gun deliveries
>auto pistol, sawed off shotgun, pipe bombs, auto shotgun and a fucking grenade launcher
>a metal radio station hosted by max cavalera
remember when R* was based?

Started to replay IV on PC and Christ it looks ugly. I hate the shitty filter that's on everything and the character models look like crap. What are the best mods that fix this?

>SA over Vice City
how to spot the zoom zoom

youtu.be/zaqBBD3QQ_I
I think GTA IV as a whole is peak GTA (EFLC included).
It was classic GTA, through and through. It almost felt like I was playing 3 remastered.
People whine about "repetitive" missions but everything felt so good that I could care less if some of them were repetitive. The shooting, driving, the world, the physics of everything- it all just comes together so good. To this day, walking through the Triangle in IV is still the most alive an open world has ever felt to me.
I still will admit it's definitely missing a lot of things from SA that could've made it a lot better. Although V's attempt to bring all that fun stuff back was a complete fucking failure because the game itself sucks dick, worst GTA story/gameplay by far.

Attached: GTA IV LC Commercial.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

SA is better mechanically, has better missions, more interesting systems.

Vice City has a rocking sound track and setting and I prefer it to SA thematically, but VCS does everything it did, but better.

I was just replaying it too, the cutscenes are pretty hard to watch but I still like the 'feel' more than V, everything has more weight to it.

The Lost were never like that it was their rivals the angels of death that had racist shit on the ingame website in Niko's main game

>BBUT V
Every time.

more like grade A based, bet he wouldnt have gotten fucked up by that OC edgelord trevor

Attached: 317F0B79-58CD-4424-9DF1-A2513B96CAC5.png (581x591, 172K)

Why am I not allowed to use V as a comparison?

>t. rat
Probably not because Trevor would've tied him up and raped him for months rather then stomp his head in, considering how much of a pussy Billy was.

Who said that? Go ahead, make it obvious you are a bandwaggonner.

>GTA IV will never be remastered, or at least have a non-broken PC release
Feelsbadman
Angels of Death was the racist one

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I played both on release date and put hundreds of hours into each. It's my opinion that IV is great and V sucks dick.
I could give a shit if that upsets you, you little bitch.

GTA V is better than IV though.

>being this upset over a video game
LOL

Wow you've convinced me

Scram on outta here. Go on, get

No it did at vice city

GTA IV is better than V

Attached: GTA IV vs V collisions.webm (994x560, 2.68M)

>he's so mad he can't even form proper sentences
wew

I see pcfags are still mad about gta 5 being released so late that they still keep saying that gta 4 is better

>I hate the shitty filter

>Waaah why doesn't my game look like Adventure Time :'-(

>muh physics
Doesn't make up for shit/no content

The filter changes depending on where you are and the opening area is fantastic

Attached: 2019-01-05 (7).jpg (3840x2160, 797K)

Are you retarded?

Tlad had too many on the rails missions that really kill the replay value. Vice city is the most replayable of the bunch, but TLAD has the best characters and probably the best ambiance. I should probably replay it, it's been long enough.

>I need my colors!

It's kids that obsess over youtubers and their opinions, notice how it's always the same "arguments"
-muh ragdolls
-disarming cops
-stumbling NPCs
-"physics"

>get told to "Go on, get!"
>"can't even form a proper sentence!"
You are either genuinely retarded or just too young to be posting here.

Liberty City was made for a biker story. There's literally no reason to drive a car in GTA IV.

What content does V have that IV doesn't?

Taken all together the it's just as much the way the styles play off of each other as much as it's about one style alone.

Attached: GTAIV 7_7_2019 10_48_52 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

>YYYOU ARE NEW AND YOUNG REEEEEEE
Not surprised, it's like you are following a flowchart.

>Vice city is the most replayable of the bunch
fuck no

Attached: PjuEj.jpg (1280x1024, 219K)

based

I'm not the retard accusing others of bad grammar.
Also take a pill user, you're losing it

Early there are little splashes of color you glimps throughout the world on a sign or a shirt or something and this gradually increases as you progress into moments of reverie where it's clear skies in the middle of a bustling downtown or whatever

Attached: GTAIV 6_12_2019 8_07_45 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

GTA IV required TBoGT to be fun. Don't pull physics bullshit.
My first game was GTA II.

Attached: GTA IV Bullshit driving.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

and sometimes it's just overcast

Attached: gat4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

I'm not claiming it's super realistic, just that the emphasis of physics made IV more fun, whereas the lack of physics in V completely ruined the game.

>MUST REPLY
Last free (You), enjoy it

Better character and vehicle customization
That's really about it. 4 and 5 had pretty much the same amount of content in the single player.

I will take your response as a concession to defeat.
Try not to embarrass yourself next time user

Yeah that's about it, and even SA did both of those better than V.

>lack of physics in V

Nobody said that you fucking retarded cumslut.

Yes that's what I said, V's driving is arcade garbage and character physics are generic ragdolls. Fucking trash physics compared to IV, RDR1 and 2, and Max Payne 3.

>V's driving is arcade garbage and character physics are generic ragdolls.
>lack of physics in V

let me guess, ESL?

Are you only capable of greentexting what I already said? How about you refute something you fucking retard.

Another zoomer who just found out about Yea Forums and greentexting from reddit, what a surprise.
I fucking hate summer

>I could care less
>I could give a shit
>let me guess, ESL?

>Another zoomer who just found out about Yea Forums and greentexting from reddit, what a surprise.
>I fucking hate summer
>How about you refute something you fucking retard.

Attached: 29e.jpg (680x1020, 81K)

> (You) #

Who are you quoting?

Greentext this post if you're gay

Attached: lack.png (405x248, 10K)

>Physics, science that deals with the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental constituents of the observable universe. In the broadest sense, physics (from the Greek physikos) is concerned with all aspects of nature on both the macroscopic and submicroscopic levels. Its scope of study encompasses not only the behaviour of objects under the action of given forces but also the nature and origin of gravitational, electromagnetic, and nuclear force fields. Its ultimate objective is the formulation of a few comprehensive principles that bring together and explain all such disparate phenomena.
>lack of Physics in V

>Homosexual; (sexuality) sexually attracted to members of your own sex

Based. Fuck Johnny Klebowitz.

>"Muh keyboard and mouse is the best control scheme"
>Chokes on anything involving true 3D movement

>17 years later and people are still butthurt about helicopter mission

Attached: 1553450839833.jpg (600x443, 37K)

Its amazing how this pic also applies to not just the stories, but also the design philosophy of these games.

Attached: 1518900433000.jpg (1200x600, 141K)

the roll is admittedly exaggerated because they wanted to show off their soft body physics. it's not detrimental to the experience whereas V's hotweels driving model is utter trash.

Don't know about the helicopters, but keyboard and mouse controls for planes in Warthunder were surprisingly intuitive,(game is P2W grindshit though).

Saint's Row IV is better than all those games.

Not even the point I was trying to make.

I don't understand what's being said about IV. What's the mask behind it for?

could someone put this into a food analogy?
please and ty

Its saying that there still was an element of satire to IV's story despite the focus mainly being on Nico's personal drama.

>I'm colorblind!

Attached: 1435658924112.jpg (443x950, 137K)

>people suck RDR's dick for its story
>TLaD is pretty much the same story but in the modern day
>less liked than BoGT and vanilla IV

Attached: hdfgjdghjh.png (122x90, 5K)

When you're riding with gang members, TLaD and RDR2 are very reminiscent of each other.
Playing through RDR2 felt like I was back playing TLaD, with the interaction between gang members and what not.
It's no surprise IV(dlc included) and RDR2 are Rockstar's best games.

Attached: GTA-Lost-and-Damned.jpg (600x300, 26K)

>biker gang
>includes jew and blacks
>one mission has you literally killing people for being racist

its the worst, most politicized GTA anything ever. Not like GTA hasn't been leftwing shit forever but at least the gameplay was sometimes solid.

Yeah, how dare they villainize racists!

Attached: Go+back+to+pol+you++_c559b02017bf1583730d00b6f9e27e95.png (1454x993, 220K)

>greentexting
It's called quoting you imbeciles

>Greentext this post if you're gay

Yikes

>revleft.com

Not if you're a reddit migrant

Those are different crashes, so you can't accurately compare. I have had many satisfying and amazing crashes in GTA5. I enjoy both games. I really like GTA5's graphics and intricacies. Much of what is happening goes unappreciated. The physics in GTA5 are wonderful.

Why do you talk like an ai programmed to defend GTA V?

Because he's typing a canned response to keep the thread alive, in the hope that someone would genuinely reply to one of the other posts.

The physics in GTA5 are absolutely stunning. So you got accustomed to GTA4 and can't make the shift like others. That's okay! I prefer GTA5. Why? Because that whole physics thing is actually great. I still like GTA4 for the purpose of nostalgia. Nothing wrong with that.

Well here's a reply, another example of GTA IV being better than V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

Yeah that's good and all, but did you celebrate Robonica this year?

Attached: Robot.gif (400x300, 1.82M)

To point out the fact I can post like an idiot without any real objective content. Much like you two. How about just shutting the fuck up and ending this thread? Every day we see idiots like you responding with thrash. Thought I'd give in a little and respond accordingly. It's frankly embarrassing.

>judging the content of a post
Look in the mirror. You're just as stupid as me, wasting time here.

Wow you sure proved everybody wrong, you like totally turned the tables on us, guy. I wish I was as smart as you bro,
I will rain down upon you with the jolt of a thousand lighting strikes, a gust of a thousand winds, and thunder like you've never seen before. You will rue this day, you sorry ass peon.

Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time

Attached: My nigga FRANCO.gif (498x331, 2.15M)

Did it with 5 min to spare on PC when I was 9. People who complain about this mission are reddit tier casuals

>preferring SA over Vice City is a zoomer sentiment
Spotted the zoomer larping as a boomer

Yeah I noticed this was weird too. Zoomers are GTA V fans. Preferring Vice City is more a case of being patrician.

>Lefitst memes

On controller that was the easiest mission in the entire fucking game. I beat it at the second try.

The hardest mission in the entire game was the bank heist because of your retarded companion AI that can die before even entering the bank by simply being driven over by a random civilian car, or the random cop AI that sometimes comes in waves making it impossible to flee to the pay and spray just 2 buildings further or they barely spawn at all. This shit is the worst of all things that are wrong with Vice City.

You'll come back around. I loved 1 and 2, then San Andreas. Didn't really enjoy liberty City but played the heck out of V. You just need a break.

saints row 2 should've been the end for the saints.

Nah IV is based.