Sooooooo matpats theory video pretty much confirms the knight being a reincarnation of the king. seems pretty kino to me

sooooooo matpats theory video pretty much confirms the knight being a reincarnation of the king. seems pretty kino to me
youtu.be/gaFdVG503rw

Attached: 806F5F1B-73C7-4E47-9EC2-100E8E6AD983.jpg (688x519, 109K)

>matpat
fuck off

>matpat

Attached: 1553485170850.gif (500x252, 954K)

>MatPat's brain cells when Matt needs a new video idea for his retarded jewtube channel

Attached: ToughClub.jpg (864x576, 109K)

That is somehow more retarded than his pathetic theory of Rosalina being Luigi's daughter. He should stick to math-related stuff like how much does minecraft diamond armor cost and how powerful are Wario's farts

>Ludicrously simple story that has to be pieced together and still lacks a cohesive narrative even when you get all the pieces. Also, locking vital parts of it (like basically everything about Radiance) behind a grindy sidequest
Game's a masterpiece and may be my favorite 'vania ever, but holy shit. What is even the point of making theories when the lore is so ridiculously vague that everything could work? Fuck this "Gotta go the Dark Souls way" retardation that permeated many aspects of HK, Silksong better drop this.

There's literally a flashback cutscene where both the Knight and King appear as clearly seperate entities

>random person that is not involved in the development of the game
>confirming anything with a theory
Kys

>matpat
>2d meme souls lore

>matpat
>reddit knight
please go back

Who gives a fuck?

>locking vital parts of it (like basically everything about Radiance) behind a grindy sidequest
Finding and fighting new bosses is not a grindy sidequest.

So you can’t debunk his theory? got it

I don't care about the video but I just got to White Palace and I don't understand why things are designed this way here. Why did the game just turn into Super Meat Boy?

science pretty much confirms that everyone is a reincarnation of their mom and dad

sneed

>matpat
>confirming

Attached: skeletor_leaves.gif (400x300, 2.62M)

Fair point user, I was being a retard. Cheers.

Attached: hor.png (186x216, 16K)

Cheers friend.

Attached: 1562398395732.jpg (640x448, 40K)

>giving this psychopath views
Something about him is very off. His face is both overly animated and stiff at the same time. He's got this big problem that everything he says feels fake, not even the video talking about his video editor(Was it his video editor? The one that killed himself), felt very ingenuine and fake. Sure, he's reading off of a script and such but at least some people can feel authentic even if they aren't.

Also his wife looks like his clone.

Attached: 2JxM_874.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>some youtube fag agrees with a well known HK theory
WOOWWWWW LETS MAKE A TRHEAD OUT OF IT

BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY, A GAY THEORY

>Rosalina being Luigi's daughter.
I LOVE THAT THEORY

Well yeah, that's what all of MatPat's videos are, same with VaatiVidya and I'm sure tons of others that I don't know about. Take well known or interesting theories done by others on the internet, put it into your own words(if you're smart) and then enjoy the youtube bux.

Or when you haven't found any interesting theories to rip off, just make some throwaway videos of batshit wacky theories that make no sense just to keep your videos circulated in the youtube recommendations, keeping your audience's attention span and funding your crippling adderall addiction.

Attached: JBL-000370-Matthew-Robert-Patrick-matpat.jpg (253x371, 29K)