She hasn't even started programming her game yet

>she hasn't even started programming her game yet
whats the matter Yea Forums?
those unity tutorials too tough for ya~
game dev / homebrew bread

Attached: 1559699056189m.jpg (1024x974, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s098HtxZYQ4h
vocaroo.com/i/s1ilVOtES6FL
vocaroo.com/i/s1bJIVNIBoQg
vocaroo.com/i/s1FQGwNCXykQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1vico4Utq5o
vocaroo.com/i/s063GJkIaFlG
vidya-phobos.bandcamp.com/releases
vocaroo.com/i/s0NXwXaPvqdB
vocaroo.com/i/s0m9kvtop0mX
vocaroo.com/i/s1L6DkOG78Ty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women don't browse this board
"Women" browse this board

You started off this thread in the worst way possible.

I can't stick with any positive changes in my life except lifting.

Trannies, unlike women, are actually capable of being good at things that aren't entirely about taking dicks.

they are the best at suicide rates

and taking dicks

That's because they're men user. Men are good at suicide.

t. Tranny

Especially white men

Really, suicide is just telling nature and god to fuck off.

Attached: 1558259892602.png (1200x1200, 15K)

like what?

>speedrunning
>programming
>not getting pregnant when you're about to get fucking deployed, you dumb fucking slut holy shit

woah
suicide is badass

>unity
if you're going to make a game by yourself just use gamemaker, if you're going to make a big 3d game get a real engine already

Attached: vomit mado irl.jpg (386x460, 53K)

lel

Attached: 1543718083517.png (267x237, 98K)

This desu. We need to encourage trannies more, so they can replace all the biocunts that are so cancerous from all jobs and sports.

I want to make a video game but my art skills are shit and I don't have the social ability to hire and manage someone. I also don't have the motivation to even begin.

This. If you want to be cool you really should an hero.

I am lazy

The best part is that they can't even complain because giving trannies right is just a logical consequence of giving rights to XX subhumans.

Attached: 1545500610372.jpg (1336x1520, 534K)

Ah female """""""""""humans""""""""""" are so oppressed by the evil patriarchy.

Trannies are far more insufferable than women desu

I think the UK might actually be worse than California. Not even CA would let that woman walk free.

Some judges are just incredible fucking cucks who will support any woman who cries and promises to stop being an evil cunt.
"Men" who "appreciate" women in any way but physical are fucking subhuman trash.

That's what you get when you let females be judges or old cucks from 60 years ago who still have this naive view on females.

>not programming your engine yourself
user i...

Attached: 1562473329284.jpg (345x615, 58K)

>Avatarfagging

>tfw without trannies emulation would still suck

I've tried to do this and it isn't something I'll finish any time soon, as much as I'd like to.

>she
taking programming classes (specialized)
yes I'm taking a games programming course, shut the fuck up

What bullshit are you on about, tranny?

>yes I'm taking a games programming course, shut the fuck up
Never ever ever do this. Huge fucking waste.

I made pong!
github.com/28beanz/sdl-pong
!!!

About the fact that you’re seething

I don't even know how to make 1 likeable waifu, and when I ask someone here they said it's minimum 5 waifus/game.

?

I want to make games
games programming course is pretty straightforward for what I want to accomplish so I don't see the issue

I've posted in these threads before, but I've made music for a vidya game. Recently heard back from the programmer, he has stuff to show me fairly soon he said, so I know it's making progress. Here's a few songs from the game:
vocaroo.com/i/s098HtxZYQ4h
vocaroo.com/i/s1ilVOtES6FL
vocaroo.com/i/s1bJIVNIBoQg

And here's some tracks I wrote for fun:
vocaroo.com/i/s1FQGwNCXykQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1vico4Utq5o
vocaroo.com/i/s063GJkIaFlG

I hope you guys enjoy them. Wish I could find another game to do music for, I enjoy doing it very much.

Attached: 1456977698278.png (800x844, 164K)

Just take regular programming. You're going to get half assed biased teaching from a course specifically designed for gaming.

elaborate
mind you, the school I attend has connections to the industry and commonly gets hired into the industry straight out of graduation

Pretty good. Do you have a SoundCloud or some other place to contact you? I have a project that may need some more folk-ish music. It's a few years away at this point but I'm very confident in the mechanics I designed and hope to implement, but I like to keep tabs on talent (:

What if vector calculus, linear algebra and physics are prerequisites for the course?

i'm working on a fork of a web based game, but the code is spaghetti and really hard to work with

I'm setting up an email specifically for this stuff right now, should of did that earlier to be honest.
I'm curious, what kind of game do you have in mind? Like, the genre and time period mostly. It helps with music in general, to help me set the tone.

Enjoy being a slave for EA or some other big AAA company that wishes you were a machine they didn't have to pay.

I don't have the time nor the energy, or the talent. If I try, I just move at a glacial pace.
Last time I tried it took me an entire day to load a model on the screen in Unity, while following a tutorial. That was during my final summer break.
At this point I'm just compiling all the backstory lore notes I had in mind into a novel so I can have a serious base if I ever start instead of just doing whatever.

Attached: 1558365442254.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Somewhat period accurate western/cowboy turn based RPG. A hint of taboo witchcraft stuff but only slightly. Still working out story stuff and still fleshing out auxiliary gameplay on paper first. Again, a project that's like 4-5 years off depending on how well my programming chops progress.

Learn them? Don't tell me you don't know vector calculus, user.

>Somewhat period accurate western/cowboy turn based RPG. A hint of taboo witchcraft stuff but only slightly
To be honest this gives me visions of Blood, which is one of my favorite games ever. I would guess some atmospheric/dark tracks for the witchcraft side of things, some more upbeat melodic stuff for the western side of things? I'm only taking a guess with that though. Either way, I am interested

Attached: 1494917843156.png (583x642, 443K)

EA is renowned for having some of if not the best working conditions in the entire industry

Do you have a SoundCloud? Also Blood is one of my favorites too.
I'm mostly taking reference from Eastwood spaghetti western, RDR1 and 2, and some King Arthur legend. Thinking of a mostly ragtime, blues and jazz ST.

Attached: Maximum Bait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Not a soundcloud, but a bandcamp page with the previous soundtrack on it. Here:
vidya-phobos.bandcamp.com/releases
Based taste in vidya. Truth be told though, I haven't touched RDR2 and barely played RDR1. Either way, the genres for music you listed could give some freedom for interpretation, particularly jazz.

Recently i started to learn to use the unity engine following some tutorials, trying to practice daily. never tried code before so my interest is slowly dyieng over time.

The more i figure things out, the more i realize it really is some time consuming proyect. kinda makes me tolerate the people that makes vidya more as well.

Whatever you have to tell yourself

Salty hole

Is it Digipen? The founder is a psychopath.

>he doesn't know
crunch exists for all companies

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely keep you in mind if your up to it when I feel ready to ask for proper help.
Good luck with your other work, user. Good musical talent is always appreciated!

Attached: 881945.jpg (383x424, 29K)

Just because you don't like loot boxes doesn't make the company bad at caring for its employees.

How much are you getting paid for these posts?

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts as a potential candidate! Who knows, by the time that you need the help, I may have the hardware to record real instruments as well.

They're also good at giving dick.

Attached: poison.png (817x519, 656K)

Please be my steam gf

I have tried many times, but I just lack the creativity and the attention span to finish a game

Indie devs have by far the worst working conditions.
Hate to break it to you, but AAA companies actually try to give their employees good working conditions so that the talent stays within the company.
It's in their best interest to kiss the asses of talented devs.

Is that why we are getting so many gems from EA?

Attached: body is ready.gif (446x251, 721K)

ever consider being an ideas guy?

Attached: smug.jpg (225x225, 7K)

YO FUCK WOMEN AND TRANNIES DESU

That's what they're for, really.

Attached: IMG-20190707-WA0003.jpg (738x720, 75K)

This was in Australia.

Working in the industry is horrible, it has the worst work conditions in programming. Become a full-stack dev and work on games in your free time.

UNITY HUB WON'T FUCKIGN WORK!!!!!
I DELETED ALL CACHE, REINSTALLED UNITY!
AND YESTERDAY FORMATTED MY COMPUTER AND REINSTALLED WINDOWS AND INSTALLED UNITY AND IT STILL WON'T FUCKING BUDGE!!!
"MACHINE IDENTIFICATION IS INVALID FOR CURRENT LICENSE"
FUCKING END ME ALREADY, MY TA GAME WAS MIDWAY THROUGH AND THIS HAPPENS!
THE LICENSE SHIT JUST STOPS WORKING OUT OF NOWHERE!

Attached: suicide-indonesia-640x400.jpg (640x400, 15K)

No. They'll kill others. Not themselves. You're the fool for underestimating the male ego.

You're good at this.
I wanna actually listen to your stuff.

Close enough

my bandcamp is here. I'll upload a few more tracks to vocaroo that aren't on there too:
vocaroo.com/i/s0NXwXaPvqdB (this first one actually has my guitar in it. Even the main melody is a guitar with a pad distortion on it)
vocaroo.com/i/s0m9kvtop0mX
vocaroo.com/i/s1L6DkOG78Ty

Average incel is a bitter failed normie without enough strength to kill anyone, especially self.

if only. they're all men so they'd actually succeed at it, and Yea Forums would be practically free of them instead of the extreme infestation we have now.

Go back to your normalfag website, subhuman.

Attached: 1551023474984.jpg (400x400, 35K)

help me out here

Imagine being so assblasted you fake a graph, and badly also

>Become a full-stack dev
I fucking hate web dev and the real I'm a NEET is because all the jobs are that shit.

Sex with Kuro sister!!

Aight thanks

I haven't even started and I already gave up

>started
i've been starting small shit through my entire life, never finished anything outside of couple small mods/basic games unworthy of public release because i can only find happiness in coding stuff necessary for game mechanics. now i have roughly 15 years of experience in dropping my own projects, i'm working in software development, i could do agile stuff and organize my private work, and i still can't say it gets me any closer to actually finishing anything that comes out of my own initiative.

I have no idea what drives small solo gamedevs onward, but i really admire their resolve.

Same but I don't even understand what drives people like you who do a bunch of small projects. I can't even start a tutorial.

They are really good at ruining any vaguely social game

>she

Attached: 1562233274041.png (567x437, 274K)

Why do people need to write such faggoty-ass OPs when they can just write what the thread's about without utterly failing at being funny and ruining it from the start?

Also works.

How do you balance the game, ask some playtester for input and adjust from there?

ah I see what I did now, I missed the first slash.
My bad.

How do I start?

Attached: 1554147279638.png (949x711, 541K)

Every web dev hates web dev, butbrhe pay is great, jobs are always available and the benefits are excellent. Compared to game dev it's heaven.

Do you have an idea for a game you want to make ?
If it's a JRPG I'd suggest RPGmaker and if it's a Visual Novel I'd suggest Ren'Py.
Not because these are the very best engines to do this in but because a lot of the dirty work is already taken care of for you. Compared to something like Godot or Unity or Unreal where you have to code all that stuff that's already in those engines.
If you do want to go deep into an engine just so you can make something beyond those two types of games I'd personally suggest Unity (the most popular one so lots of tutorials) but Unreal is good as well.
Also visit
Which is the general for this kind of thing

>not allowed to use unity
>not allowed to use unreal too because it's.. un-real
What do I use then?