Was this actually good?

was this actually good?

Attached: file.png (634x239, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTptllKOGH8
dualshockers.com/scott-pilgrim-game-creators-1-goal-in-life-is-to-get-a-re-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=40MRASC-Ndw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, much better than the insufferable movie

Not bad

No, I played it and it was shit. Good sprites, but bad gameplay.
Still tragic that it went into software limbo.

This. 3 cuties in the movie and none of them were even barefoot

Leddit: the series
youtube.com/watch?v=tTptllKOGH8

Fun and good game for fans of the series. But on its own its a generic beat em up. so not bad. cant seem to get it to run on RPCS3 though

you can tell who scott is in the comic by how much of an asshole he... wait

>Rim: The Game
Sounds like ass.

That is not in the books

pixel art was great coz it was done by that heroes of power nine trillion dollars or whatever guy. he's cool.
rest of the game was stupid bullshit. not worth a play. just look at some gifs or webms

Solid beat em up with a great sound track that was kneecapped by lack of online play, if you read the comics you'll enjoy it more for all the references it crams in, and I really hope my PS3 doesn't die since you can't get it anymore

Just get another ps3 then

his name is paul robertson and he needs to work on more games i love his work.

It looked good but everything else was mediocre or worse. So, no. It wasn't good.

soundtrack and graphics were top tier. everything else was forgettable

It was awesome and comfy.
There is not alot of good modern beat em ups, but scott pilgrim actually had creativity and charm, and a pretty good OST.

>that was kneecapped by lack of online play
But it had online.... As DLC way to late.

Had a really good soundtrack and art direction

It's a beat em up with decent production values.
It was pretty good, but the standards for beat em ups aren't exactly sky high. Certainly much better than that grindy Metal Slug sorta game the sprite artist worked on that nobody fucking remembers.

For sure, the combos were pretty awkward most of the time but I mainly just kept playing for the OST and sprite work honestly

it's definitely a product of its error. hard to look back at the indie/hipster stuff of the early 2010's now. it was obnoxious at times but it seemed more genuine than whatever we have now

It's just a decent beat 'em up with amazing art, sound and charm. Best played with three other people really, it feels like it was designed that way since it's a bit of a drag solo. Wish the online still worked.

this Ubisoft really held the game back.
The dlc took forever to approve of and if they're willing to give up the license for the game then the creator of the series would re-list it.

The band already said they're fine with the game.

Too bad the original tweet is gone because he deleted his account for whatever reason.
I guess the game is just stuck being gone forever.
dualshockers.com/scott-pilgrim-game-creators-1-goal-in-life-is-to-get-a-re-release/

Supplementary question:
Can I emulate it?

Yes, online was pretty fun.

Yes, but results may vary. Some people claim it locks up a certain point, some people claim it doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=40MRASC-Ndw

Is anyone else going to pick this game up? It's giving me some real Scott Pilgrim vibes.

Maybe

I really hate how Way Forward uses HD pictures for cutscenes, but for in-game they use 32-bit sprites.

What are the best beat em ups?
What are the best beat em ups with cute girls?

So, am I the only one who realized they lost?

had a lot of soul

The taste in this thread is shit. You wouldn't know satisfying gameplay, even if simple; if it slapped you in the face.

Not really. It had shitty AI and the movespeed was kind of slow. The best part was definitely seeing the sprites and references but in gameplay terms nothing was really lost.

gas yourself footfag.

Another winter

He did Mercenary Kings, but that game didn't end up being very good, looked nice though.

>someone gets really butthurt over something that objectively has flaws being so successful
I'll never understand this shit, just because Twilight is popular and people throw shit at it all the time it's not gonna be less popular and Meyer isn't gonna be less rich, at best you just make yourself look like a fucking faggot with shitty comics like this

Attached: 1522511097625.png (383x364, 139K)

Can you even get this game anymore?

I don't care that this was posted a while ago, fuck you and your shitty free online with a recolored stills dlc shit. Could have helped your own fucking game out but no, had to lock it behind a fucking paywall when it was already dying. I will never not be pissed about this.

HDD basically is one of the biggest contrarians on the internet

I don't think so. It was only ever on PSN I think.

There is better gameplay for the kind of game it was but the music and aesthetic was really good.
Kim is best character though