Exclusives are the only way to establish compet-

>Exclusives are the only way to establish compet-

Attached: gog preorders.png (618x710, 288K)

Couldn't they just fucking say "one third of our preorders on PC so far have been from GOG"
Did they run it through google translate or what...
Still, good for them.

Attached: bump.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

Watch someone finish that sentence and out himself as an epic shill.

You can't compete against a monopoly (read Valve) you absolute retard. Even in GPU market there is competition, AMD vs Nvidia, but the PC launcher market belong to Valve due their large userbase.

why the fuck would you niggers buy the game anywhere BUT gog? The fact that only 1/3 of their sales are on gog is pretty pathetic.

"Every third copy" is perfectly valid English you ESL retard.

Not him but just because it's not technically incorrect doesn't mean it doesn't sound like the robot speak I'd expect from an ESL who while having a strict understanding of the language doesn't have a lot of experience with how people actually speak it. Indians do that a lot.

t. Polack trying to English

Valve doesn't actively try to enforce a monopoly.

I will buy it on both platforms because I want to support the devs but i also like having all my games in one place on steam.

Attached: file.png (1068x601, 377K)

I don't understand how layering two modifiers on a noun is "robot speak" compared to a compound phrase like "one third."

t. grammarian

But you can compete with them. It's called providing a superior service

> placing a conjunctive modifier like "so far" in the middle of your matrix clause sounds completely natural

Nah, I think you're the one with a poor grasp of English

Attached: 1501173295467.jpg (692x960, 207K)

have you ever used gog galaxy

shit sucks

Everyone always says competition is good but the way Epic does competition is not good for the consumers. The market was literally better before Epic stepped in

oh boy i see the chinks are in full force again

Attached: The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.png (1544x2970, 1.35M)

Never used it and I own like 2 dozen games from them. I buy from them to download an .exe and skip the launcher bullshit.

so what? Direct2drive had a monopoly now look at them. Game Spy had a monopoly on online gaming and mod hosting... Steam will die out and shut down servers just like every other monopoly on the PC since the past.

Did you see the tweet from Sweeney congratulating GoG for making galaxy 2.0 and how it's bringing together the "fragmented Community."
The man has no fucking self-awareness.

>valve
>monopoly

Attached: 44a46797d60a1a7b0e7f412e8f92871a06416fda341cfddcd50e3e2575534789.jpg (400x399, 39K)

>valve drones seething this much
Lmao

I didn't know there were linguists in Yea Forums. Where do you guys find work?

Based

Every third implies a sequence or order. Every third is something I would expect for like train stations on a line. Like someone got on the train every third stop. Every third copy sold is usually used in sales such as every third copy sold will come with a surprise 5% discount.

Work?

We don't

>in Yea Forums
If you are going to try to act like a smug dick, learn the language first, you stupid ESL.

I'm sure that webm was stagged, but that's retardedly dangerous. What if the force him hitting his helmet with the dildo made him lose balance?

Didnt GoG become big by being the only store with bunch of old games

How's the fast food industry?

>using a launcher on a DRM free service
what a retard

It seems I've struck a nerve.

Not necessarily. A lot of their older catalog can be easily pirated since much of it was basically abandonware. GOG is convenient since they set up a lot of the emulation work for you when it comes to games from the pre-2000 era (even if most of it is easily DosBox work).

Like Steam, the most effective way to fight piracy and attract sales is to just make the buying experience as easy as possible.

Whatever you say, friend.

How did you get a job in the grammar industry?

I was made to study Latin in grade school and remember the bare minimum of sentence structure. It's pretty elementary stuff, no pun intended.

>Latin in grade school
They had classes for that?

>take the wrong class as a ten year old
>locked out of jobs for the entire grammar industry
Fucking bullshit.

I remember a little old lady in glasses reciting "mica mica parva stella" for the first few weeks while we studied out of books that were printed, I kid you not, in the 1940s. It was one of the earlier editions of Gummere and Horn's "Using Latin." I have a slightly moldy copy on my shelf that I keep forgetting to stuff in baking soda.

It smells.

>amo, amas, amat
amamus, amatis, amant

>monopoly
>can't compete
but you can? just make a better service and make it better for both customers and developers

I just remember sum, es, est, sumus, estis, sunt from the Arthur episode "Return of the King." Thank goodness I didn't have to wear a uniform.

Attached: Thin_on_the_table.jpg (997x768, 155K)

They banned me for bigotry so i bought it on steam.

>try to act like a smug dick
what? he literally just asked an honest question

neck yourself tard

>It seems I've struck a nerve
I think he did that to you first.

and?
GOG has been around for a long time and they're owned by CD Project Red

The tweet in the OP quite literally proves you wrong

GoG barely made a 7.8k profit last year, this is a pretty big improvement.