Dokkan Battle

The SSJ4 banners will be here really soon. How much do you have saved up?

Attached: 1552558644184.png (852x650, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbzdokkan-4th-anniv.bn-ent.net/en/pfcp/create.php
youtu.be/tlfZX612yts
dbz.space/news/101376-new-stage-of-scarlet-flames-of-the-ultimate-saiyan
dbz.space/cards/schedule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got shafted hard on the movie banner and the cooler banner so Ive been saving ever since. I did do a discount summon on the gohan goten banner and got lucky but other than that ive been on full save mode.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-10-57-15.png (1080x1920, 3.6M)

Only 200 it doesn't matter what i pull because i use mods

I did those discounts and had 4 multis in a row with only trash dated SSRs in the last slot.

Not enough to save me from being a non-featured guaranteed SSR only lucklet

How long until the gacha goes live?

probably around 1am eastern. are these wt banners worth wasting tickets on?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-11-09-39.png (1067x1391, 2.9M)

Yes, this is literally the best banner in WT history to drop tickets on. STR FF Frieza, Kaioken Goku, SSJ3 Goku, and SSJ3 Vegeta are all very top tier permanent pool SSRs.

I've got 800 saved stones burning a hole in my pocket ready to spend.

Ehhh, STR SSJ3 Goku is not that good.
His passive makes it so he keeps getting weaker as you lose health.
AGL SSJ3 Goku is better, and he's easier to get due to the red stone.

He's great on a super STR team for Battlefield.

ez

Attached: 1543855246604.png (657x757, 744K)

366, went for Vegeta first two years ago so I'll go for Goku this time around

Got 450 stones ready to go. My luck has been shit since the movie banners blessed me, so I'm hoping for a nice turnaround. I missed last year's anniversary due to an extended break, but the Vegito and Gogeta units should be on these banners right?

That the new Boss Rush?

Attached: Kikuchi Moa interrogation mark.jpg (971x720, 96K)

650 stones as of now. Im sure well get like another 400 before the celebration is over. I like my chances. But I also said that for bluegeta when I had double the stones and got NOTHING

Hybrid Saiyans SBR.

>Rainbow LR and the undokkan LR
What a fucking faggot whale I cant believe you spent money on this fucking game

I have a goku's family team with LR gohan and goten and also a movie heroes team with gogeta blue, what's the best unit that I can get with the red stone? I already have a dupeless str gogeta so I was thinking of getting a dupe for that, but AGL ssj3 goku looks good too

How in the world did that team need that many items

We'll get around 500 during the second part.

AGL SSJ3 Goku is maybe the best since he fits both of those teams.
Great EZA too.

every EZA SSR is worth it for either battlefield or super battle road. even AGL Kid Buu

Even if you are a whale, SBR is still locked.
If an enemy decides to super attack you twice in one turn, you are fucked no matter what.

New unit > dupe. Get AGL SS3 goku

They will be, yeah. LR Gogeta on Vegeta's banner and LR Vegito on Goku's

To be fair AGL Kid Buu is literally the only EZA that's still awful afterwards.

300 stones on my main, 150 on my alt after I finish the kid Goku EZA. Really hoping for SSJ4 Vegeta but I've been pretty lucky on every single banner since the Broly movie, so I fear I may get shafted here. Good luck tonight, fellas.

Is it 1AM or 2AM EST when the banners go live?

2:30 am EST like always

Doesn't the maint for banners usually start around 2 though?

I don't know phamleth, SBRs are getting significantly easier and from what I heard the gobros are on par with Broly who allowed me to demolish Extreme Teq with a less than ideal team.

I played for a little bit when LR gogeta was new and snagged him plus a couple other decent units, are the new guys coming out worth rerolling for?

The selection of ext agl unit are few and he's like a shittier version of teq cell. I use him every battlefield.

As I said, it's a matter of luck.
If you get supered you are going to lose almost 200k unless it's a tank like SSJ3 Vegeta.

>Got an LR through the ticket summon
>STR FF Frieza on last SSR ticket after WT results
I spent all my luck. I'm ready to get nothing.

Is that actually your team? I assumed to got it from a twitter nip whale.

Only have 600 at the moment. Was planning to go all-in on the Vegeta banner, but I suppose I should at least do the discount pulls on the Goku banner.

...I should really burn through all my ticket summons (both WT and Anniversary), but I don't want my luck to strike too soon. (Plus, I'm waiting to see if AGL Broly ever gets featured on the WT banner)

>3 hours
Yeah fuck this I'll dopamine rush when I wake up

i didn't i got 8 copies in my first multi idiot and 2 in my third

I usually wait for the next day. I have enough sleep trouble as is. Also gives something to look forward to/be salty as fuck about.

>one of the only EZA characters I have merges for is agl kid buu
>he's trash
Feels bad man

Ehhh I mean I guess he's usable if you're missing a lot of units. I personally take even the kinda shitty Android 17 support over him since he at least links with the team.

The best unit I could get from those shitty tickets was the support West Kai.

Merges?

>int SS teen Gohan
>SS2 caulifla dupe
>agl kid buu dupe
Try not to be too impressed by my haul, bros

You only got one usable unit there, user.

1175 so far. Yeah I did not pull since february maybe.

Yeah, it was a joke about my total lucklet status

Kept your luck for the banners though.

recently got back into dokkan by buying an account on selly for JP
having lots of fun again

Attached: 1561089416386.gif (220x123, 178K)

If you bought an account and you're having fun, that means you bought a shitty account my friend.

i dunno man it only cost me like 8 bucks it came with lr goku and lr vegeta ssj4 and 3000 dragon stones

Only have about 300 stones saved up. I haven't really played the game much since January when the Broly movie banners happened.

Are Gohan and Goten better than SS4 Goku? I have 542 stones, should I pass on him and focus on Vegeta? Because I have the bros (in addition to no dupe LR Vegito), and just many more Goku's family units in general (also will get the upcoming LR Bee Pan). I don't have AGL Transforming Goku though, and could use dupes of Jiren and Vegito.

Whereas on the Vegeta, other than Vegeta...I don't have LR Gogeta, Teq Transforming Frieza and could use dupes of SSBE Vegeta and Turles. However, my Vegeta family units are lacking.

Goku's the better unit of the two, but not by a huge margin. The tradeoff though is that Vegeta's banner is a lot better.

Yes.
Goku's "Goku's family" leader skill is better, but Gohan and Gotten are also leaders of another category, and they hit harder too.
If you have them, go for Vegeta.

Also, I have Transforming Goku, and beyond his leader skill, which at this point is heavily outdated, he's nothing special.
He doesn't hit too hard aside from the last transformation, which you will never see.
He's, by far, the worst of the three transforming units.

But I already have LR GoBros. So should I go for Vegeta instead since it has two LR's I don't have instead of just one?

>Are Gohan and Goten better than SS4 Goku?
yes. they are both super close in terms of utility but i think the gobros are better overall. also the LR vegeta banner is better overall anyway

go for vegeta

Might as well. I mean like I said Vegeta's banner in general blows Goku's out of the water.

I mean Transforming Goku's not really THAT bad, he's a really nice tank and a flat 120% lead for super types is always nice to have.

>coins
>tickets
>discounted multis
damn these banners are based

Unless the tickets end up being locked behind Pilaf's Cove.

If you already have Gogeta, just pull LR Vegito, and you can make a team around this guy.

Attached: D7yYT1jWsAUENsZ.jpg (900x1200, 376K)

I just hope they don't do something stupid like fuck with the banners to offset some of the generosity JP didn't see.

Thank guys.

dbzdokkan-4th-anniv.bn-ent.net/en/pfcp/create.php

Attached: download_3.png (638x1136, 515K)

banner in 30?

nah i think glb is safe the recent gobros banner was better than the glb release

Which category does he lead?

Attached: lr17.png (638x1136, 1.36M)

Add one hour.

Thanks doc, but I need an extra strong dose

If you mean 30 + another hour yes.

When are they up?

The news lists time in PST, wouldn't we be an hour ahead of what that says because of PDT?

Attached: doc_card.png (638x1136, 709K)

Attached: Sr dog.png (638x1136, 885K)

Best song in the entire game: If Gogeta Blue's didn't exist
youtu.be/tlfZX612yts

why don't these keks let you edit the card info

153, gonna do more Extreme Z to get stones.
Also I got LR TEQ Broly in the 4th anni ticket banner, had a hearty kek when it pissed my lil bro off.

Attached: download.png (638x1136, 768K)

good odds too

Attached: 1560063816391.jpg (1700x290, 80K)

2:00 AM EST? Or around there. I expect they'll let people trickle in so as to not overload the servers.

1300, still terrified to only pull crap

15 minutes left, right?

Also, keep in mind France already got top grossing this morning, so expect stones for that too.

This is so fucking low effort, jesus christ.

its 3 am est btw

+ 1 hour

Unfortunately, this won't be Madden giffinator part 2

Plus an hour, give-or-take them letting people in in waves.

Damned I woke up early partly for that.

hello estonia bro

Because they're just recycling the generator from a couple years back, pretty sure I saw this exact thing floating around back when STR Gogeta came out.

1 hour and 42 minutes?

Currently, an hour and 1 minute. Almost time.

lads any super super deals on steam before summerfag sale ends

i'm talking like 90% discount lowest price ever type shit, everything seems to be the usual sale, some even pricier aside from a couple

Don't banners usually appear at 22:30 PST?
And we have no actual info about these, so what makes you think they'll appear at that hour?

5 more minutes

Attached: 5.jpg (640x475, 37K)

1135 DS here.
I will mostly pull on Vegeta's banner but I plan to summon on the other one to see what the discounts will give.
I save since february or march so I hope that I will be able to pull something decent. So far, my fusion team can roll over everything so I don't even feel like I'm behind regarding the meta.

Normally yeah. For some reason, that's the time being quoted by all the usual places that are in the know for things like this (the wiki, DBZSpace), so take that with a grain of salt for obvious reasons.

PST, not PDT.

JP fag here
Goodluck on your pulls today lads save your coins

Attached: 1557189455955.gif (350x350, 3.23M)

until what?

hello pierre saint toirac bro

AHHHHHHH I NEED TO SUMMON RIGHT NOW

Summon on the Beerus banner, stupid faggot. I dare you.

Until Dokkan Battle's complete and utter annihilation.

Why save the coins? Is there some units that will drop later?

the coins you get from summoning not the 4th anni coins

He's talking about the coins you get per multi.
It's a new system that is introduced with the anniversary banners.
You get 10 coins per multi, 1 coin per single.
You can use them to exchange for any dokkan fest units in the current banners except brand new ones.

One dokkan fest is 400 coins, one dokkan fest LR is 500.
That's 2000 and 2500 stones spent on dokkan fest banners, respectively.

Oh nice, there's that too? These banners seems generous.

>Implying that Kid Goku or Future Gohan isn't the best

Also, the coins in a dokkanfest are differents from the one in the usual LR banners

The coins are going to be in every single banner after these ones.
Red for dokkan fest banners, Yellow for legendary summon and Blue for anything else.
Blue coins are shit, don't bother with them.

And there's also the blue ones, which are fucking useless since the only cards that have been exchangeable up until now where the type banner support units, and those banners are ridiculously scarce.
Last time you could exchange blue coins on JP, you could only get kais with them.

Gacha coins are cumulative and can be carried over from banner to banner. Hoard some now, and spend them later on a future banner. Just be aware that it's split between three currencies depending on where you do your pulls, with each coin having it's own list of units you can get.

Red coins = Dokkan fest banners
Yellow/White coins = Legendary Banners
Blue coins = All other non-DFE banners

...So if you want a non-DFE LR, prepare to go all in on whatever Legendary Banner comes your way, 'cause you'll need a lot.

Question about gacha coins. They carry over right? I can summon on 4th anniversary banner and buy a card from the upcoming Christmas banner this year for example?

Yes, you can hold onto them as long as you want.

Yes.
What most people are going to do is go hard on one banner to get one LR, save coins until November, and then when the LR SSJ4s come back get the card that they didn't go for.

Thanks, I did not know that. So yeah, the better thing to do is not use them this banner, and hoard those coins to get what I want during later Dokkan fests?
It will be hard to maintain some discipline!

It's not like you'll be able to get any unit in this banner unless you go full whale.
The cheapest cards cost 400 coins, that's 2000 stones spent.

Where are the banners? Wtf?

About 40 minutes

yeah it should be time

Keep in mind, you won't be able to use the coins for cards on the same banner that they debut on. You'll need to wait for the second banner they appear on.
That 400 figure is wrong too, cheapest units are around 200-250 coins or so, the 120% type leads usually cost that much.

Have you tried checking up your butt? Perhaps around the corner?

Sit a spell, early bird. Consider this the line-up before store opening.

i see so many fucking people complain over the coins being too hard to get and sure it costs a lot to get them sure but it'd be broken as fuck if it were lower

>make up date for no reason at all based on nothing
>WTF WHERE ARE THEY
Calling it, they are coming in one hour and 12 minutes.

>based on nothing
It's based on the time given in news.

690 stones

Attached: 1550338343831.gif (500x263, 599K)

an hour and 40 mins

The news don't give any time, all it says is 8/7

Keep fucking spitting in the face of people that know what the fuck they're talking about and see how shocked you'll be when we're right. Being a whiny little baby affects your summoning luck so I'd advise against it.

Also, are the units locked behind the 4th anniversary coins in Baba's shop even usefull? I guess it's always better to get the Kais, right?

Go ahead, tell me, what have you based that time on.

Look, another one asspulling the time.

5 more minutes

here you are retard, pay attention to the time it reopens
dbz.space/news/101376-new-stage-of-scarlet-flames-of-the-ultimate-saiyan

They already left bro, where were you lmao.

when you know the actual time but like to see the infighting

Attached: 1514610321297.jpg (788x524, 133K)

It doesn't even list the time

They literally give no time to when it reopens, just the day.

Attached: 1552958081873.png (634x897, 420K)

from the wiki

Attached: 1551506848602.jpg (1644x1462, 353K)

Just go for the kais unless you have a SSB Goku with a super that needs leveling.

fuck i love this sub

Attached: 1551299893912.png (449x1197, 67K)

No don't even get the SSB Goku, you can just farm trench coat goku.

>sub
Take your bait somewhere else.

You have to post this
dbz.space/cards/schedule

Just look the time of all the new units. It's happening in 30 minutes.

I'm just gonna point out that DBZspace times are wrong a lot

Please tell me they're gonna give us box space.
I will straight up hold off on summoning till the last minute otherwise.

This shit about to break like everytime a hype banner drops

Attached: E43CD585-1408-440C-9E62-876A43234FBE.jpg (850x500, 54K)

Not to mention that the cards being active in the game doesn't mean the banner is.

1420 stones brah

so much hype building
only 5 more minutes..

It's one of the rewards for the campaign going on right now.

just means some sweet sweet compensation
dbz has actually been really well on not having there shit fuck up unlike klab

You mean that fb shite? When do we get it and how much?

Oh Please, All I want is Transforming Frieza

Attached: Please.png (1150x709, 1.3M)

What mods you use famalam? I’m interested.

>just means some sweet sweet compensation
300 stones?

>only 20 spaces left on my box
>will have to either feed or sell lower rarity characters to make space
NOT GONNA MAKE IT!

Attached: 1520191078255.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I assume he means duplicates.

how dare you
you shitty global players get 2 stones us japs shall have 300

Really want phy vegeta or broly to be on one of these banner

i think you're expecting a bit much sadly

I stopped playing the game, my team was really strong but I kinda got feed up how quickly they were chunning out new cards and LRs. Its not like the game needed that to make money, releasing old cards that were super powerful but dont go in banners normaly worked for them for 3 years.

Also virtual clash got so cancer holy fuck.

Not that one, the 'Dokkan Grand Tour' campaig. The reward for meeting the requirement for the One Star BS Dragon Ball is 15 extra slots.

No, the Dokkan Grand Tour thing. We get 15 slots when a total of 4.4 million Girus have been recruited.

me too actually

im running out of space too I could clear out some of my kais though.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-13-31-30.png (1080x1920, 2.97M)

Bros.... the banner... you said it was coming...

Saved 800 for this day

Oh God please let met get a few LRs

I’m on the west coast so is the banner dropping at 12am or 2:30am?

ITS UP

>klab
quincy girls when

cinco
minutos

IT'S UP

>a few
bro you best be wishing for a single LR

Brainlets did.

IT'S UP

11p.m., give or take they don't start letting people through in waves again.

Super Broly is simply too good to have it on another banner so soon, he always SA to nuke everyone, then he transforms and hits like a truck loaded with explosives.

Damn, he is so fucking good for WT.

that bankai livestream is happening soonish so maybe we'll get news on some manga characters like quincybitches

its not impossible for them to swap out like 17 or agl pure saiyan vegeta for phy vegeta, but its a hail mary

i honestly think the addition of coins they'll start slowly nerfing banners a bit

Fuck that, I still don't have a copy of SSBE.

It's not fair that LR Pan takes two weeks to awaken. It's like she's edging me; I just can't take it! I want it now and I want to awaken my other TUR Pan so I can have excuse to rainbow her. But, Shitkkan Battle won't let me have nice things. :(

>hits like a truck loaded with explosives.
Finally used an analogy with more power but still weaker than DB era characters

saved 1200 stones
and I'll still get shafted

Why?
You need to spend 2000 stones to get something decent.

If anything, they'll nerf the drop rate on banners to encourage more spending so you can buy what you want.

>spent 1000+ stones on gogeta and broly, nearly 30 multis
>only got ONE gogeta
I just don't care about this game anymore
they keep recycling characters and justifying it with power creep and it's fucking boring
the gameplay is terrible and grindy
I don't even want to login every day anymore
I started around the final form frieza or int gohan/phy piccolo banner and I just don't fucking care anymore

Should have summon on this banner

Attached: 487A0B8A-4EB4-4B76-9086-E793FACDED93.png (852x650, 1.05M)

2000 stones for the 500 coin ones sure but overall it's pretty OP because it's not like you have to trade anything in for it it's completely free

Just add space nigga

Funny enough, I got my first one off of that banner. Then they threw me the PHY LRs out of pity.

>Summon on that banner
Get shitty dupes for cards I already have hp maximized in
At least I got Broly for WT

Attack, hp and di apk from dbzSpace

>overall it's pretty OP
No it isn't, it's a safeguard to prevent whales from killing themselves.
Bare in mind that, every year, they give about 3000 F2P stones.

What for?
For a chance to get SSBE Vegeta among like 20 other category leads?

God I want to see this banner come back on global. I got my first Turles, 17, and SSBE out of it.

Bet you wouldn't feel that way if you pulled 5 gogeta and 5 broly

Attached: 1506310152282.png (1242x2208, 3.17M)

Never summon for dupes I promise you’ll get them in do time

The fact basically every other banner has came up on 1:30 CST

I got LR Cell, LR Blackmasu, LR Bojack on there so it was pretty nice

>every year, they give about 3000 F2P stones.
maybe we have different points of view here but that's a full free LR of your choice each year and then some

It probably will. Just before the LR Saiyan Girls arrive, and the next wave of obnoxious reeing

>5 Gogetas
That was a fun Thanksgiving

I did.
Still didn't get him, did get my first copy of MVP 17 off of it though. Also LR Cell and LR Bojack

>a full free LR of your choice each year and then some
No, a full free LR and that's it.
This kind of shit has been in a ton of other gachas, it's not new to dokkan.

It's good, but one card a year is not broken at all.

my point is they're the last characters I can imagine being genuinely excited for
they're new, they're good, their mechanic is attainable and they look nice
now broly is already fucking replaced by yet ANOTHER version of old broly and they're even recycling characters for the fucking anniversary
it's a joke

JPN only gotten 300 stones because they screwed up MAJORLY

>tfw have to wait for EZA Vegeta Jr. to complete Hybrid Saiyan SBR because Ult Gohan avoids me like the plague
I'll rainbow you soon, Goku

Yeah it’s good but it’s not game breaking good, especially with how many LRs they’ve been pumping out.

What's everyones favourite LR?
doesn't have to be the strongest or whatever just the one you like the most
for me it's LR cell

LR Gohan and Goten so far.

LEAVE ME ALONE, you're already rainbowed what else do you want!?

Attached: Syn.png (1080x1920, 2.57M)

I know this is random but why is it taking so long for them to make a jojo mobile that’s fun like dokkan

Attached: 8FAC9698-1477-4C19-90B5-54233FDAE701.jpg (500x500, 149K)

man i hate being wrong but you're right it's not OP

Attached: 1493784980663.jpg (552x456, 17K)

Out of the few I own my favorites to use a LR Beerus and LR Cell. Beerus is fucking amazing when linked with the EZA Beerus and Cells has just always been such a solid all around LR.

i love how the devs keep dabbing on supershite with the ogs

Ssj3 Goku, it’s my favorite goku transformation and the art is just amazing, hopefully I finally get one from the tickets or the upcoming teq banner

GT Trio has my second favorite SA in the game.

the jp jojo game where you fling the coins is pretty tight and they just recently released a match 3 kinda game where you make boxes and use different moves it's pretty cute

Majin Vegeta and not because it was my first LR either. I just always liked Majin Vegeta.

Attached: 1558319982768.png (1125x1069, 1.63M)

The new Broly.

I like LR Goku and Frieza because my U7 team has my best pulls. LR Vegito also has some good cards as well.

This is a really good choice and i can almost agree i'd rate mighty mask just a tiny bit more because i'm a big goten and trunks fan

There's already 2, but their JPN only. My guess they don't want American audiences to get confused on part 5 - 8 stuff.

>now broly is already fucking replaced by yet ANOTHER version of old broly
No he isn't.
PHY Broly has a great leader skill and he will always super attack, plus he is much easier to get than an unfeatured LR, not to mention that he's the best card for WT.

TEQ Broly is okay, but he's going to have ki issues no matter what, he has a garbage leader skill and due to his name, you can use him in the same team as PHY Broly, who would be his best leader.

TEQ Broly is a missed opportunity.

Oh FUCK lads it just dropped!!

>I just wanna make sure you have me at SA5 for when I get my EZA
>don't hurt me!

>tfw when just pulled them the other day and don't even have a team to use them on

Attached: 1555040586267.png (253x271, 44K)

For me it's new LR Broly just because of those animations

LR Gogeta just because he carries me since I pulled him and 2 dupes and allowed me to save stones up until today.

LR Gohan, I love him and I wish I had dupes but fuck he is starting to feel dated now.

ok what's the lr you have that you hate the most/like the least

LR Trunks, he's so cool to me. I'd probably like TEQ Broly better if I had him and used him consistently.
Hope to pull Vegeta tonight so I finally have a good category for Trunks.

It’s still cool tho. Takes a lot of pressure off not rolling my favorite card since eventually I’ll be able to trade for it

How?
TEQ and PHY Broly have different purposes, not to mention PHY Broly is much more useful.
TEQ Broly is a hard hitter with ki issues, that's it.
PHY Broly is leader of two good categories and one of the best cards to farm the WT.

And that's pretty much it, no other OG card has really come back.

i know this feeling all too well i've got the new lr frieza and boujack and i've got fuck all teams to use them on

>that awful SA animation
>that huge defensive hole
Boy I remember when he was the best unit in the game, but these days he feels like a mid tier LR at best.

easily top 10 card arts in all of dokkan

It’s crazy that this is the most wholesome thread on Yea Forums that actually talks about vidya

>wholesome
Faggot.

Hercule or 17 and 18 because it was a bitch to awaken both of them.

Like GoBros: They bailed me out on Battlefield/SBR too many times now

Dislike: Majin Vegeta, have him 1 dupe and SA 20, end I still don't have a team for him.

7 minutes, right?

I'm stumped on this one. I kinda don't want SSJ4 Goku because I have the LR Goten/Goku. Who works as a nice Goku family lead. I also have LR Vegito so it wouldn't excite me as much but a dupe would be nice.
What actually tempts me on this banner is a dupe of AGL transforming Goku. Because I use him on almost every team.

On Vegeta's side I would actually want SSJ4 Vegeta for his leader skill. My Android 17 has 3 dupes so it would be nice to get the final dupe, and a dupe of Turles and SSB Vegeta would be nice too. I also don't have LR Gogeta so that would be nice.
Kinda leaning toward Vegeta at the moment, but damn I want that dupe transforming Goku bad.

LR Beerus because linked with EZA TEQ Beerus he becomes a monster. The healing is nice too.

LR Ginyu in Gokus body. I just love the Ginyu force in general, and farming the entire team was fun. I always have them ready to go in slot 6.

>thinking free lrs count
>ever

i wonder if anyone here is skipping the banner for the trunks and zamasu banners

Are you me? Second LR I pulled was a dupe for my Vegeta and I still can't form a proper team for him.

Attached: 1445742864317.jpg (591x716, 28K)

i'd love to see another completely free to play rainbow team but make it z fighters

10 MORE SECONDS

Attached: 1551634685504.png (758x480, 517K)

He's incredibly good on Transforming Vegeta's team, even without any dupes.

There's enough time between the two that you can spend now and just save later. Trunks/Zamasu probably won't come until Thanksgiving.

>durr that LR isn't an LR

Attached: 1561327644258.png (1152x628, 72K)

LR Beerus and Whis, simply because I got them just in time to awaken my Phy Broly, I was getting my ass kicked by him until they came and defeated him, I started not long ago and they were my first LR.

Attached: LR beerus and whis.png (1536x2048, 3.81M)

I feel like more are passing in favor of the U6 thots. Have to admit that the coming DDF does look pretty interesting, though.

4 minutes!

LR Trunks and Mai. Their category isn't so great and their links don't work well with my other good URs/LRs

>actually discusses the game and doesn't resort to being an anime/manga thread
>only shows up during celebration periods and leaves shortly afterwards
>gives some time before a new thread is created once the previous one dies
Based

poverty account spotted

DafatDT has tricked everyone into thinking the U6 thots are the greatest in the game

I think Bojack is my most disappointing LR. He doesn't hit all that hard and he doesn't tank all that well either.

I put over 1000 stones in that banner, and I didn't get one copy of him.

Bitch I got 8 other LRs that I actually pulled from banners. I'm not spending money on gacha shit.

Story of my life.

Attached: 1491885058059.png (877x839, 889K)

2 minutes left. (Hopefully)

>1 minute
Gl guys

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-015849_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 2.02M)

Finally finished him will he be good if I manage to get LR SS4 Vegeta as a budget unit?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-20-48-19.png (720x1280, 1.34M)

Anybody who includes free LRs as actual LRs is a poverty player regardless of spending money, buycucks are another story.

Good luck everybody! I believe in you!

30 more mins

Why does everyone think its now its ALWAYS been 2:30

IT'S HERE

Yes, he's a good support unit that does some damage in that team.

Ginyu Force EZA when
I won't be satisfied with Dokkan until my homeboys can actually stomp the entire game

yeah i use him quite a bit he's a great card honestly i switch him out with great saiyaman 3 sometimes though

And we are live.

God speed, one and all

Check again.

Attached: pizzatime.png (515x453, 212K)

The banners are the same as JP

Well, LR Gogeta in the first pull, I can't complain.

goku banner lowkey better

60 stones to get SSJ4 Vegeta, boiz.

>SSBE and Transforming Frieza off of one multi
FUCKING YES

So when do we get those 15 box spaces

OH FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-020358_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 1.69M)

I will not roll until tomorrow morning as if it was Christmas, the luck influx will be all over the place and will disturb my own luck.

I need all of it to pull that fucker transforming frisbee and Virginia 4.

Attached: 1472097118444.gif (400x296, 443K)

Not looking good for me, bros...

got both lrs first multi gg lucklets

I got him, boys.

Attached: got him bois.png (570x684, 864K)

how bad

LR SS4 VEGETA GOT WITH MY FIRST FREE SUMMON!

5 multis between the two, one featured unit. PHY Vegeta

Did up to free summon on both banners. 0 features SSR

my first pull on the vegeta banner gave me the SSg animation and actually got me int ssr goku so I tried a pull on the goku banner guess its back to vegetas banner.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-14-05-35.png (1080x1920, 3.97M)

Fuck that's same as me.

>Cellza
>Chi-Chi(Youth)
OH YEAH WE FAPPIN TONIGHT BOYS!

WELL no frieza but meh...

Attached: D2FDAC0C-B4EB-429A-8625-2AB583C0A7F1.jpg (1242x1675, 924K)

FUCK YEAH GOT LR VEGETA AND LR GOGETA

you'll have more chances do not worry

Attached: 1516141834451.jpg (702x562, 67K)

I GOT SOMETHING GUYS

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-010713_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1077x699, 678K)

30 DS.
I really don't care that much anymore. Didn't have the patience to farm.
All I ever wanted was a team with Broly from the movie and Int Goku Black. Got none.
If I don't get anything interesting during this anniversary, I'm uninstalling the game for good this time and will be only focusing on Bleach and Naruto.
In Dokkan you're drown with useless SSR, you have guaranteed SSR but they are crap that's the scam.

Huh, not complaining just confused

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-23-06-40.png (1080x1920, 2.37M)

Is this good?

Attached: IMG_20190709_020758.jpg (1080x1218, 745K)

First pull feels good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-23-07-45.png (720x1280, 1.41M)

Another super saiyan god animation on vegetas banner wtf. I diddnt have that frieza either so im pretty happy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-14-08-44.png (1080x1920, 3.96M)

Where are all the stones?

YEEEEES off my first ever Vegito Blue animation too.

Attached: 1535169009076.png (720x1280, 1.32M)

Also got a fucking MVP 17 dupe and my first LR Vegito Dupe. These fucking banners rock

Where the hells the ticket banner

fuck off vegeta don't show up on the summon screen if you aren't going to fuse you piece of shit

OH FUCK BROS

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-011143_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1071x729, 699K)

got cucked so god damn hard on the goku banner hold me lads

HOLY SHIT NEXT MULTI

Attached: 1555623572868.png (720x1280, 1.34M)

YEAHHH BOIII

Attached: DC623179-7F6D-4954-8760-42C63CDE0E50.jpg (1242x719, 497K)

>Already have LR Gohan and Goten
>Already got LR Vegeta
Should I keep going on the Vegeta banner?

how many stones

>2 LR vegitos in 4 pulls
Holy fuck

That's like telling Buu not to show up if he doesn't have Satan on his back. It's rude,man! Hurting their feelings affects your luck!

>get baited by vegito animation
>get this fucking shit
Yes I am mad

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-021314_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 1.72M)

>Mr. Satan + Majin bu
AW SHIT IS HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1470440097415.jpg (600x600, 43K)

just enough to get a free pull on both banners

Where are all the ANNIVERSARY STONES?!

sorry to hear you pulled fuck all but at least it wasn't a shit load

Attached: 1508159361959.jpg (367x295, 18K)

POST YA PULLS

Attached: 20190708_231558.png (1440x1528, 3.61M)

Super saiyan god animation on gokus banner now wtf im no longer a lucklet. I diddnt have the agl base goku either.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-14-15-45.png (1080x1920, 3.96M)

Whelp, since Bluegeta I am not 1700 stones in without a SINGLE dokkan fest exclusive card

Well, 300 stones and TEQ Frieza, SSBE dupe and PHY 17, not bad.
Only one left is LR Vegeta.

Got 3 of these stupid fuckers

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-011657_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1480, 986K)

If I never see one of those shitty fake fusion cards again it'll still be too soon.

I got my first copy of him, alongside the LR Vegeta.
I'm feelin pretty good.

Did all three discount pulls plus the free one from Vegeta and got LR Gogeta then did one pull from the Goku banner and got the LR SS4 Goku. Should I do the other three pulls or go back to the Vegeta banner?

absolutely abysmal pulls on all the discount summons lol

not even mad though

C'mon game, if you're not gonna give me Vegeta, give me at least a Turles.

I fucking hope I don't get any of these bastards.
I have yet to pull Vegeta but I got two of him in his banner a year ago.
I don't want to see him ever again.

Holy fuck hahahahahahaha

Attached: 426B4905-FF23-43FF-A710-8164B838C787.jpg (1242x1426, 2.22M)

Got Goku with 60 stones and Vegeta with 140. Feeling real lucky since I had 250 stones.

>did the discounted 3+1 on Goku banner and pulled LR Vegito on the 3rd summon
>got my first ever Vegito Blue summon animation and LR Vegeta on the the free summon

Have 1000 stones left but I need to sleep. Feels good
Hope everyone has good luck too!

Attached: FFEB6E37-7E2A-4174-B01C-1D3952C9BBDD.jpg (1242x1508, 2.71M)

Well, you got me Vegeta, I forgive you banner.

500 Stones:

x1 SS4 LR Vegeta (new)
x1 LR Gogeta (new)
x2 PHY Base Vegeta (2nd and 3rd dupe)
x1 AGL Turles (1st Dupe)

The rest trash. I'm pretty annoyed I didn't get Teq Frieza or a dupe of SSBE Vegeta.

13 multis between the two banners and got 1 (one) Dokkanfest, Transforming Goku. My luck has been so shit in all gacha recently.
Oh well

Yo wtf I love Vegeta now (6 Multis om each)

Attached: Dokkan Battle_2019-07-09-01-18-15.png (1080x1920, 3.89M)

293 stones. I think I did well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-021811_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x1920, 2.35M)

easy, first pull went blue vegito.

Attached: Capture.png (611x640, 958K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TICKET BANNER

Good shit, 380 stones got me 2 lr ss4 vegetas, 1 lr gogeta and lr ss4 goku. Feels good not being a lucket. Now to save these 600 stones for the best unit in the game

That STR Kid Goku is pretty good too.

140 stones

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-23-20-21.png (1080x1920, 2.62M)

This is what I've gotten so far, should I keep going into the Vegeta banner or do my last rotation on Goku?

Attached: vegeta.png (566x653, 722K)

You can make a great Pure Saiyans team.

first multi
fucking kek I didn't even want vegeta

Attached: Dokkan Battle_2019-07-09-02-23-02_1.jpg (1080x1322, 429K)

Going in with 1400 stones and only done the discounted multis in each banner so far with a few featured units but no LRs, I'm fucking scared

but who to bench

Attached: Bench.png (1080x1920, 2.18M)

ticket multis or ticket singles?

HOLY SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_011148_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.jpg (1080x2312, 2.22M)

Why did every single ticket I got dissapear

STR Godku is underwhelming as fuck, I've got him rainbowed as well and he just can't keep up with the others in any way.
Ditch him.

>290 stones
>no LR

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-022537_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 1.95M)

Oh yeah baby, this is what i'm talking about.

Check in your gift box, you need to pick them up first.

Attached: 1555554494180.png (1080x1920, 3.17M)

wew

The 4 LRs with 500 stones, and I have to use the tickets. Never in my life I got so much luck with the game.

>17 and SSBE dupe
Glorious, my Reps of Universe 7 team is complete.

>only had exactly enough for a lap on each banner
>goku gives absolute trash and 2 super baby 2
>vegeta gives LR on the very first multi
I always knew vegeta was better than goku. Also picked up 170 bluegeta. I guess vegeta family is my jam now

I'm at second round of discounts in vegeta banner and still 0 featured... toot me bros

WHERE IS THE FREE SHIT?????

Not bad for 160 stones

Attached: AAAB788D-AB1C-4C76-9178-CD71DBDFCCF1.jpg (1242x1156, 2.55M)

What free shit?
You mean the tickets?
Check the gift box.

Toot

Not bad if..

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-021428_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1520, 1.15M)

Remember to use the tickets 10 at a time if you can, that's a guarantee SSR at least.

..i do say so for myself. 330 stones, by the way. No LRs but there are still tons of stones left to get them

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-021431_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1520, 1.12M)

>out of stones
>9 tickets each
what the fuck do I do now

Hey guys, how rare is Coolieza to drop?

I mean the shit ton of stones everyone said we would get.

Arent you supposed to get a random amount of tickets per pull? I got 3 for EVERY SINGLE ONE

Here's what 800 stones got me

Part 1/2

Attached: 1549976612837.png (720x1280, 1.47M)

There's still 2 weeks of banner, if you are going to pull more (We're gonna get more stones for sure) wait.

Wait until they give more stones.
We've gotten like 200 stones for now, and in total we should get around 900.
We are guaranteed to get the top grossing stones tomorrow or so, so you'll be able to do the multi.

250 stones. Finally I'm not shafted
250 FUCKING STONES YEAH BITCH

Attached: 107489184.jpg (1079x1700, 1.92M)

During the summon animation

was it when goku says "It's do or die!" or "this is where it ends" that it's a guaranteed featured?

They made it 3 for each multi this time around

2/2

Attached: 1562316923737.png (720x1280, 1.43M)

Those are through missions, daily logins, EZAs, facebook contests, top grossing and shit.
They don't give them all at once.
Do the Goku Jr. EZA, that's 30 stones, the boss rush is another 35 stones, and all the missions are another 40 or so stones, I think.

here's what i got (the int LR vegito was from a single ticket summon)

Attached: my pulls.png (1080x1920, 2.92M)

I play in Japanese, the one that it's a banner unit is "korete owari da".
Not sure which one of those two it is.

Not gonna lie, jelly of that SSJKK Goku
Pulled on his banner last year and I got Pikkon instead, and hasn't popped anywhere.

That would be "This is where it ends", seeing as "owari da" effectively just means "It's over", or other variations upon that statement.

how i do. new account

Attached: download.jpg (2160x1920, 1.91M)

Haven't pulled a single featured SSR in like four months. Guess it finally paid off.

Attached: luck.jpg (1080x972, 1.08M)

okay thanks!

Pretty good.
Focus on pulling on the Vegeta banner, at least, until you pull LR SSJ4 Vegeta.

So I managed to get the LRs on the Vegeta banner but I was really banking on getting the transforming Frieza on the way. Should I keep pulling on Vegeta's banner to try and get him or swap over to Goku?

so keep doing story till i finish it. i have 1 more 50 before free but i don't think i will get him

480 stones
How'd I do?

Attached: 480 stones.png (562x930, 1.2M)

i got 500 stones, all i want is LR gogeta to make my movie heroes team perfect i hope his goes well

Attached: goku.jpg (750x1334, 211K)

is the global version of him good ? this is my first dupe for him

it ain't much but i guess 150 stones might do. i'm more invested into SSJ4 Goku's banner.

here we go boys

No need to rush the story, we'll get another more or less 500 stones throughout the anniversary, and i'm sure you haven't done all the challenges, or the new boss rush.

Use the quest mode as a safe in case of an "emergency".
Don't make the same mistake others make of just using them at first.

i told myself i wouldn't spend any cash no mater what but its so hard

>Waste 1200 f2p stones like a retard before anniversary
>Get Vegeta on first free multi anyway
I got him first multi with a dupe on my jp reroll, but this is fine

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-07-34-36-693_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x2340, 3.08M)

He's not that good, he hits pretty much the same as the JP version because, despite having a lower ATK passive, he has fierce battle instead of shattering the limit.
It's a pretty old card, I just want it because I think SSJKK is neat.

Attached: holy shit.png (538x301, 404K)

NO
MORE
PHY SR TRUNKS
PLEASE

he does look pretty cool

140 stones and got this shit. I have rainbow teq Freeza already so this Goku is a fucking bore. I just want my cool monkey man Goku.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-014359_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 2.08M)

someone tell me what the fuck to do with this mess

Attached: ZomboDroid 09072019024622.jpg (540x4440, 1.02M)

700 stones and got 2 LR Vegito, Both SS4 LR (both with dupe too), transform Frieza, mvp 17 with dupe and a bunch of SSR I think I’m good

I'd say put SSG Vegeta.
Sadly, LR Vegeta's team relies on dokkan fests and LRs.

STR SSJ3 vegeta for tank
Or STR SSGSSJ Vegeta

>do the Vegeta banned up to the free multi
>get transforming Freezer
>3 Majin vegetas
>tfw no SS4 Vegeta nor anything else worth mentioning
t-thanks dokkan, a-at least I got the transforming Freezer I really wanted him.

Attached: 1509963043319[1].gif (460x345, 492K)

>tfw u absolutely yeet all over this event with both LR’s in 180 stones

what would I even run as rotations
of course I don't have the original ss4 goku to throw on there and LR vegeta has no good partners under his own leaderskill because he sucks

shittiest banner so far
they really want the whales to keep on playing

Got both LRs in 90, m8.

Grats, mate.

>Dokkan blesses me with LR SSJ Broly
>shits on me with 4th anniversary
At least i have one of the best single units in the game

>LR Gogeta after getting shafted out of him last year
>1st dupe of UI Goku
>2nd dupe of SSBE Vegeta
>1st dupe of RW Frieza
>1st copy and 1st dupe of TEQ Transforming Frieza after getting shafted out of him last year as well
>1st copy of AGL Turles who probably doesn't need the dupes that much
>1st copy android leader 17 ill never use
>a bunch of misc SSRs
>240 stones spent

I came out ahead bigtime, but I'm legit not sure if I should keep going for SSJ4 Vegeta or hoard them for SSJ Namek Goku in a few months

Attached: 1529985697294.png (430x1078, 24K)

>those packs in pilaf's trove
>$23 for one multi and two singles
>when you can buy 110 stones for $20

Attached: 1545144538430.png (884x874, 714K)

oh wait I forgot the 90 stones I spent on ssj4 goku's banner, 330 stones spent still a bargain

Attached: 1lzpEj3.jpg (1116x1116, 230K)

FUCK OFF

Attached: fyou.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Who should I swap out for LR SSJ4 Vegeta and SSBE Vegeta?

Attached: pure saiyans team.png (565x635, 809K)

Have been getting fucked since after the movie banners. My faith has been restored!

Attached: Nice.jpg (720x879, 675K)

>have UI goku rainbowed
>he's the only featured unit I pull from goku's banner

Attached: 1538302702424.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

Congrats on the dual SR PHY Trunks.

Attached: me right now.gif (244x167, 940K)

Big gz to you too, m80. I managed to get 2 UI Goku’s too which I didn’t have one of. I was hoping for just one Vegeta and got blessed with all this.

like 550 f2p stones

got lr vegeta and gogeta

Attached: 1560159458643.jpg (498x704, 129K)

>farmed like 30 AGL SR Friezas in case I pulled TEQ Frieza
>pull him
>now remember that I need to awaken them all to SSR to not have garbage rates
We need a mass training system.

Didn't get LR Gogeta yet, but hoping for top grossing to be nice to me later.

>Out of stones
>Pulled every single featured unit on Vegeta's banner, other than Turles
>Missing LR SSJ4 Goku and transforming Goku
Goku's banner is more valuable for me at this point, right?

Holy fuck I got SSJ4 Goku on first pull

I'm not sure what to do right now

Finally hit 1000 stones for the first time ever. I'm going in lads.

Attached: lr.jpg (555x364, 123K)

On my last ticket too

Attached: IMG_20190709_075829.jpg (1080x1597, 859K)

>wanted to go for Vegeta's banner to get LR Vegeta and LR Gogeta
>get them
>also get PHY Brohan and now have optimal Siblings bond team
>They are better than the two new LR's I got

I don't know what to feel.

So new rotation would be Brolys and SSJ4 Vegeta and Majin Vegeta?

I CURSE YOU WITH ONLY SR TRUNKS

Gratz, enjoy your monkey dad.

How the fuck can I get both LR's on the Vegeta banner but not get a SINGLE Teq Frieza?

I'M GETTING KEKED. 500 STONES DOWN AND I'VE ONLY GOTTEN 3 FUCKING 17'S. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FULL ANDROID TEAM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Same with me and Turles.
I missed out on the original transforming Frieza banner, so I'm very glad to have him.

The best part is that I can get rid of the phy SS4 clutter now.

>Playing new Goku dokkan event
>LR SS Broly can one shot Goku
Broly is the most broken card in the game, he transforms almost instantly and then can deal more damage than almost everybody

reminder not to single summon with tickets and wait for 10 tickets for a guaranted ssr

Attached: 1553435575931.png (235x236, 43K)

These banners are the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: Nice2.jpg (720x843, 668K)

When will lucklets like you ever learn?

I did my nine and got the shitty transform goku. My stones LITERALLY have me nothing good.

I got fucking nothing bros, my last hope are the 9 tickets, but all I expect is more misery.

Attached: 1467821420976.jpg (776x533, 246K)

the fuck is going on

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-030816_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 1.73M)

>Tfw you gotta single summon 9 tickets cause you’re already done with the banner
Most grueling shit ever

remember that we're getting around 800 stones total for the anniversary, potentially more if we get enough good goy grossings

Attached: 1445936212781.jpg (500x800, 258K)

Tell that to my luck

i got a LR vegito dupe from single ticket summons

I was starting to sweat until I got 1 LR vegeta followed by this

Attached: a.jpg (899x1599, 455K)

we will easily get grossing, every anniversary is a guaranteed grossing

singles dont give tickets dont

>do one multi cuz I'm terrible with saving stones
>only krillin shows up
What a fucking bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_020830.jpg (1080x826, 518K)

>shitty transform goku
Is the Frieza that came along with him shitty too? I was pretty happy to get him.

France was number 1 already even before the banner.

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Attached: 1532685529391.jpg (488x776, 104K)

we get more per country that top grosses I mean. france is a given every single time, but if we get an assload we get an assload more stones

I diddnt wanna waste more stones but I only had 9 tickets so I went for another 3 rolls for the free multi, im officially done summoning for now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-15-11-14.png (1080x1920, 3.99M)

How the fuck did you get that number?

30 discount stones on both banners done and the only good thing is a dupe for UI and a Bluegeta. I've seen this episode last year. T-they wouldn't shaft me two years in a row right bros?

Attached: anniversaryfeels.png (457x380, 233K)

Frieza is good because of the regen.

please respond

literally me. pulled 5 and he's already rainbow'd. GG

Never mind. I just pulled him in 100 more stones. Spent an extra 50 because I only needed one more for a free multi. Didn’t get shit in the third multi, but got LR Godgeta in the freebie. Btw, I got 2 17’a back to back in one multi, despite 17 being in my first pull. I was about to kill myself.

Attached: AC2DBF4A-CF3E-4476-8FB1-BC6FD52E40CF.png (750x1334, 1.99M)

I have Rainbow Frieza and and HE is actually really goo since extreme teams don't have as many options as super teams. The Goku on is useless since other Gokus do his job better iirc.

guess I used up all my luck, this free summon is a sign to stop while im ahead.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-15-14-46.png (1080x1920, 3.95M)

not him but i use transforming frieza and i find him really good

i'm gonna need more kais

The curse is broken bros. I'm no longer a lucklet.

Attached: FINALLY.jpg (1080x718, 457K)

IM A MOTHAFUCKIN SUCCESS CJ

Attached: 1A76023E-6FC3-4F92-ABA2-7C787BA8FCB2.jpg (1242x741, 1.58M)

Should I just fucking bite the bullet, go insane and go all the way to the second free multi, because I might a fucking well do they cannot possibly shaft me this fucking hard again FUCK!!!!!!

Attached: 1467780885527.gif (250x250, 883K)

nigga are you mirin that shit?

Attached: 1534467560097.jpg (485x743, 140K)

When are we going to get that LR leader?

nigga these banners are blessed

God bless

I’ll never be this lucky again

Attached: A7E4B961-C54A-445B-B0D5-61CFA8A5AD80.jpg (1242x1506, 2.73M)

Wait how?

reminder

Attached: 1531483088928.jpg (562x706, 111K)

>got LR ss4 vegeta from pulls
>have most of the other catch cards on his banner
>but dont have and really want Frieza and Gogeta
>meanwhile i have very little from goku banner including neither LR
Which should I pull from? My brain tells me goku but my heart says vegeta. I have a really good Fusion setup, but almost no potara.

They are dog shit with shitty rates and shitty trunks and kid gokus.

This is the best I've gotten so far, got the vegito summon animation once but it was three characters that are probably trash. I wonder if I should keep trying for more dupes+a Vegita.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-02-06-27.jpg (1440x2290, 2.93M)

I DID IT. I GOT ALL MY GOALS WITH 600 STONES.

Well, fuck it, I still have 510 stones, so fuck this banners and fuck it all I will do it and I won't regret it because all those stones were free.

also fuck Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT) and super saiyan Trunks (GT) to hell they are the fucking worst.

Attached: 13672319.jpg (576x472, 40K)

>shitty rates
You're just a lucklet, user. Accept it.
I was able to pull 9 or so featured units in about 480 stones, 2 of them being LRs.

bros

Attached: 1555601452819.jpg (487x564, 48K)

ay
dis nigga really thought they'd literally just drop 1000 stones on us for the anni at once for no reason lmao

500 got me
>3 agl ss4 vegeta
>3 turles
>int angel Frieza
>phy ranger 17
>bluer vegeta
And more regular ssrs. Pretty happy even though no LRs

Attached: DCC04E19-4CF2-433B-B6AC-7E410416B9C7.gif (200x200, 60K)

visit baba shell clean that up

Well I only had 140 stones. So obviously you have a better shot. Also, I have barely touched the story, so I have HUNDREDS of stones saved in a way JUST FOR THIS SORT OF SITUATION!

same
started with 1200 stones, just wanted 1 of the LRs
got them, plus at least 1 of each of the featured category lead units and still have about 500 stones I can save for the trunks and zamasu

feels good

Attached: 1552271742529.png (1440x900, 644K)

220 stones and 20 tickets used.

Got lr gogeta/vegito and lr vegeta

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-022637_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1440x2960, 2.86M)

>but it was three characters that are probably trash
You don't get Vegitos for trash numbnuts

This banner has been real nice to me:
-3 LR SS4 Vegeta
-1 LR Vegeto
-1 LR Gogeta
-SSBE Vegeta
-Movie Heroes PHY Gohan (teen)

various dupes for all my favorite cards.

Ahhhwhwhehw

Attached: 9DFC80C1-6DB2-452C-9FC5-949B5B5A5B19.jpg (750x999, 200K)

I started with 850 I got 520 left over. 2 lr ssj4 gokus a transforming goku 3 transforming frieza and a lrssj4 vegeta. imma chalk it up as a W and walk away.

300 stones in and got two Vegito Blue summon animations so far WTF??

i got good pulls myself but god i wish that were me

>no lrs
>But finally got both Transforming units, a turles dupe, and other useful SSR units like movie heroes subleader Gohan

YEAH AIGHT

Attached: 82-og.jpg (500x500, 61K)

After a ton of rolls im looking at LR SSJ4 Vegeta, LR Vegito, MVP 17/Jiren Dupes, UI Goku, Angel Freeza, Giant Form Slug, and INT Brianne as my best cards, plus a number of slightly notable dupes like AGL Tapion. Not awful but after like 800+ stones i just want LR SSJ4 goku to finish the set. Maybe even LR Gogeta.

Not pictured are the two dupe angel friezas I pulled, a dupe UI goku and a dupe transforming goku. I needed LR Gogeta so I'm happy even if I don't get goku and I already have LR Vegito from his first banner.

Attached: IMG_2574.png (554x1200, 1.56M)

It was these guys.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-02-35-28.jpg (1440x2098, 2.66M)

1st multi on the goku banner get vegito animation, pull str ss4 Goku than 5 units later the LR. Looks like i'm focusing the rest on the vegeta banner.

That Vegeta is a DFE you fucking idiot look him up

>Calling SSBE Vegeta trash

>SSBE Vegeta
>trash
Neck yourself retard

guys pls talk about my pulls

AGL SSBE Vegeta is an amazing unit. he on average has 3 additional attacks and often supers with his additional

Oh right I also pulled a dupe AGL Broly which went into my EZAd one for the top right path, one more and he's rainbowed.

>Got absolutely shit on
HOW DID I MANAGE TO GET BARLOT AND KAROLY?!

Attached: 1485327154642.png (309x313, 126K)

new

By buying the 6 stone, 12 stone and the three 32 stone packs.

How did I do? Only locked units are new pulls to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_153956_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.jpg (1440x2560, 3.52M)

Eh, I'm satisfied with these results

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-024320_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1440x2960, 3.13M)

is it always 3 dokkanfest tickets per multi now?

after getting shafted hard on cooler and movie banner i finally pulled LR ssj4 goku bros. Could not be happier right now

Attached: enter CHADren.jpg (1242x1394, 142K)

Is Freezer still the best leader for ress warriors? I finally have him

I hope you have dupes for that counter vegeta too