Games such as Street Fighter/ Tekken have clear and concise controls...

>games such as Street Fighter/ Tekken have clear and concise controls, optimized so that they don't distract from the gameplay at hand
>meanwhile Smash has a convoluted and tangled mess of buffered inputs that even pros can't defend

If you disagree, then you're probably the type who still doesn't get Shoryuken inputs.

Attached: Smash_Ultimate.0.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

>party game

>Call of duty lets you shoot people
>Tekken forces you to punch people
Why are you comparing games in two separate genres?

wew its like sakurai wanted to create a fun couch party game.

And not the autismo that smash fags have turned it into.

>>games such as Street Fighter/ Tekken have clear and concise controls, optimized so that they don't distract from the gameplay at hand

Attached: 1489981666237m.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

>Expecting the nost assbackwards, sperg-infested fan community bar none to give any valid excuse for the game's faults

Attached: 1561324551597.png (768x768, 352K)

>clear and concise controls, optimized so that they don't distract from the gameplay at hand
doesn't that describe Smash controls?

That is why OPs post is bait

But he put absurdly high level stuff in it that couchnormies will never ever use

Attached: 1299973127484.jpg (640x480, 43K)

C-Stick was fine in Melee. It's a disaster in SSBU though.

>SF
>not a tangled mess of buffered input that even pros cant defend
hate smash all you want, but SFV fucking sucks too

Considering Ryu, Ken, and the Hadoken and Shoryuken inputs are actually in Smash, this quote has aged especially poorly.

How did they fuck it up so bad when it worked fine in melee?

disaster how

Not going to spoonfeed you.

>Games such as Street Fighter/Tekken have a convoluted and tangled mess of a control scheme that distracts from the gameplay half the time due to special moves only appearing if you wave the stick all over the place, FORCING PEOPLE TO BUTTONMASH

>Smash has clear and concise controls, optimized so that they don't distract from the gameplay at hand

Then I guess you lost the argument

Basically in post-melee games the C-stick is a macro that imputs direction+A
This can cause shit you don't want like fast falling when you try to down air or drifting left/right when trying to do fair/bair.
Also you have to totally return the stick to neutral which can fuck up two part attacks like Link's fsmash or Snake's ftilt.

I see
Well I set my cstick to tilts attacks anyways

STEVEY STEVEY COPE AND SEETHEY
/THREAD

It's literally a three button game.

The drifting left/right was my biggest issue with it in Smash 4, and that’s been fixed. It IS still annoying when you do a short hop and buffer an aerial with c stick for it to move you forward.

4 button my dude. Attack, special, jump, dodge

It's still an issue with tilts. Same thing if you set your stick to specials.