Quick, Yea Forums...

Quick, Yea Forums, your home country is going to war! The government has given you 5 trillion $ to design and build a superweapon to defend your soil. What is it, and what is it called?

Attached: Stonehenge.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-xmzFKBZe8
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Dialator

5 trillion to mod my dick to make a dickatron so that my dick can use its powerful laser semen to impregnate all of the soldiers to isntantaniously bear my children and thus turn maintain a large manpower pool so that our armies can surge through gaps in the enemy lines and isolate any strongpoints

before you know it, the way ahead towards the enemy's unprotected lands will be ours for the taking

SUPER LASER PISS

Arsenal Bird from AC7

Attached: ace-combat-7-skies-unknown_29_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg (1400x787, 104K)

CHECK OUT HOW HARD I CAN PEE

Godzilla, but real and commandable

Attached: 1558324606878.gif (800x592, 2.6M)

use it to make tranny and gays acceptable to infiltrate their military and cause internal failures of pronoun issues

i pocket the 5 trillion and defect

Metal Gear

Because fuck it, we need cool shit.

I'm just going to make a Mako Cannon

Attached: Mako Cannon.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Space Battleship Yamato

>What is it, and what is it called?
Solid Snake.

Invest heavily into the enemies economy to the point if they destroy you they destroy themselves economically....That's probably not how this works.

Dick shaped mecha robot

The "Take the payout in cash then hide Gun"

A decent air defense network.

REX

Shoot down this you filthy casual

Attached: rods_from_god.jpg (900x697, 63K)

Liberty Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons: Hot

Attached: Fo4_Liberty_Prime.jpg (714x1080, 734K)

cobalt bombs

It's a MIRV'd nuclear weapon. It's called "Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile".

I would unironically find enemy’s trans/gay/liberal groups for them to further their agenda and split the country in smalll groups that hate each other so they don’t have a will to fight to protect each other

>leave the invaders to me

Attached: godiwishthatwereme.png (615x400, 376K)

Eagle Bastion

Very large aircraft, maybe twice the size of the current largest aircraft filled to the brim with anti air and anti ground missiles. Also outfitted with multiple CWIS automatic radar guided gatling guns to defend against incoming enemy fire.

The idea of a flying aircraft carrier is honestly pretty retarded when you can just have a really big plane carrying thousands of anti air and anti ground missiles with a couple hundred long range cruise missiles.

*fund

youtube.com/watch?v=k-xmzFKBZe8

I would create a superweapon that can cause meteors to fall where I command

Attached: megalith.jpg (2000x1350, 1.28M)

Absolutely subversive.

Attached: 1560543747334.gif (591x357, 1.7M)

The PUSY DESTROYER

Attached: 71M4EM4S9ZL.gif (371x500, 206K)

The most powerful weapon ever conceived.
Would only build a dozen. The sheer threat they imposed would be enough for an immediate armistice.

Attached: 2016-04-26_15-16-16.jpg (1491x757, 159K)

It’s an array of supercannons that shoot compressed air into the ground along faultlines in order to destroy America with earthquakes before the enemy has a chance to. I call it the Lithosfear.

>Count suggests reactivating and using Megalith in AC7
>briefing cursor hovers over it for a second before deciding "...yeeeaaah we're not gonna do that"

Attached: 1509838969363.jpg (500x500, 25K)

PUSSY
DE-
STROYER

Attached: 1469430828088.png (249x225, 69K)

Megalith Defense

>Project Pluto
I thought the same thing. Absolutely devilish.

Attached: aika.gif (250x230, 1.64M)

>Destroyed satellites burning in atmosphere
>Erusea sends SOL squadron and most their remaining forces in a last ditch effort to stop you
>All of a sudden
>youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU kicks in

Giant rail gun complex that launches hypersonic gliders carrying nukes. The facility is protected by a giant X-ray laser that can be redirected with satellites and several high performance drones.
I'll call it FUCK YOU OSEA RETURN BELKAN CLAY

Attached: 1499730995770.png (100x100, 2K)