It's pretty fun. Too bad it's going to die again when Iceborne is out

It's pretty fun. Too bad it's going to die again when Iceborne is out.

Attached: 13892892598.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

That shit looks gay.

As a long time MH fan, why should I be interested in Dauntless?

they're really scared of showing anyone's uncovered lower jaws and female faces huh

You shouldn't, the only reason to play it is if you wanted a Monster Hunter on PC, which World and Emulation made that reason null.

It's not that hard to make a feminine jaw in the character creator.

It feels like old school MH.

it's unironically harder than MH due to the pot limit

Guns are fun. Armor is pretty lewd. Riftwalker is really really cute. I like it.

Nice bait

As someone who's played both, this is bullshit

Monsters in Dauntless are piss easy and have heavily telegraphed moves, and the ability to pick your teammates up trivializes your point of limited pots. Yes I know later difficulties raise the danger level over the mission till you can no longer revive anyone, but by that point most players are good enough to not be getting knocked down. Dont even get me started on weapons, they're so clunky and shitty it physically hurts me to play any type.
I went back to World with a renewed vigor after picking up this turd of a game, finally nutted up and got those Behemoth clears under my belt. Hell, even Generations Ultimate feels more fluid and fun to play than Dauntless

Attached: 1558640970287.jpg (559x435, 86K)

subhuman faggot

But I also play MH????

i'd try my hand at behemoth if it wasn't a 30min+ fight solo

post said feminine jaw please, i need my fix

>t.worldbabbies

>People always argue about MH:W and MHGU
>Dauntless shills flood the board
>All the MH players unite to call the shills out and expose Dauntless for the shitty game it is
Best timeline.

I bought founder status and played since early alpha

user here is mostlyright

It's not a bad game but it's no monster hunter yet. It has a decent skeleton of a "good" game but it needs a lot more content to get to that point.

Also half the monsters are absolute turds to fight and are objectively bad encounter design. Looking at you, Valomyr, Rezakiri, and Boreus

the only reason is iceborn is not out yet. As a MHfan this game feels like 15% of what MH is, along with a shit art style

So this shit is easier than World? Fuck that then you already barely have to think about the fights in World.

>ability to pick your teammates up trivializes your point of limited pots
t. didn't reach shrowd or rez

Not it's actually harder than MHW because MHW gives you tons of tools and consumables you can use, not to mention 4 carts.

If you play dauntless solo all you have is a handful of pots and 1 cart at the end game monsters.

>only on Epic Gaymes store for PC
yeah it's dead jim

Attached: unironicallythisbasedfamalamboy.png (315x313, 169K)

If you have friends you want to play with. It being free and having crossplay makes it very easy to get together.

Other than that, I agree with It made me appreciate even the other MH clones more. Those other ones try to bring something else to the genre and this only has the ease of accessibility and a large online population because of what I said earlier. It might sound nice to get to the hunts quicker but there's just not that many unique ones. To be fair, it's not even a 1.0 release so who knows how it'll be when that happens.

>Yea Forums: "MHW is casualized shit and way too easy. "
>someone mentions a MH clone
>Yea Forums: "LOL MHW IS ONE OF THE HARDEST GAMES. YOUR GAME IS SHIT"

Attached: 1511386248301.jpg (600x585, 92K)

Easily easier than world

be honest user, have you fought behemoth or lessen? AT Kirin or Nerg? Cause those fuckers are tough as shit

Attached: 1557158733757.jpg (680x1090, 108K)

It kinda already died when they switched to ebin

shame you cant actualy make thsoe characters. Every character in this game looks like El goblino.

Yes I did, they're piss easy too once you learn their patterns, only gave me troubles for my first 3-4 hunts,

Attached: 1559051062402.jpg (720x730, 64K)

Dauntless monsters > MHW monsters in terms in difficulty if you don't count arch tempered since Dauntless doesn't have such a system yet.

boreus? more like, bore us to death

Attached: 15065570892947.png (736x481, 76K)

Who ever thought it was smart idea to make a monster with adds needs to be fired.

That shit has to be intentional because it easily has one of the worst mechanics in hunting games.

>poor controls and movement=harder difficulty

If that's true than Dauntless doesn't have shit on any of the 3DS Monster Hunters, or even the iOS port of Freedom Unite

Anyone arguing Dauntless is difficult is just outing themselves as shitters

Attached: IMG_1770.jpg (1024x677, 65K)

99% of the anons here who say Dauntless isn't hard played for a couple hours then quit. The game is piss easy until you actually reach the last set of monsters and you're only allowed to cart 1 time. Fighting Shrowd solo is a lot harder than anything I've fought in MHW solo besides tempered Kirin and Kirin is just bullshit in general.

Crossplay ruined the game. The lag is atrocious

It's fun, I'm enjoying it. Not particularly challenging but neither was Monster Hunter World.

>literally just MH but without any of the wildlife
but that was always the best part for me

>Calling Kirin bullshit while praising Shroud
>probably likes fighting Rezakiri too

Not trying to defend Kirin, AT is my least favorite fight in the game, but you seriously need to go get your brain checked for a tumor

Attached: 1558738057083.png (994x720, 309K)

Neither of them have random bullshit like Kirin does

Keep coping shitter

Attached: 1554866985602.png (571x571, 295K)

The game feels like what it is: a f2p online game. As such, if you rig through the content, it’s going to get old fast. I do about three to four hunts daily and it’s been lots of fun so far.

you have no rights epic nigger

>memewords
wow you sure showed me

>random
I get some people have a hard time with Kirin but it's not random. You should know the fight by now since it's been in like every MH.

Yeah, and you sure showed me how much harder Dauntless is than MH with your irrefutable points

Attached: Git gud.jpg (501x386, 49K)

They're tough but it's not like they're any harder than in previous games. If you add in the amount of leeway we get with armor, weapons, items, and means then the challenge just feels a bit weak.

I wouldn't expect someone who uses meme words and meme pics with every post to be capable of seeing reason anyway.

>attack my posting method since you have no coherent defence as to why you think Dauntless is better

You're making my night user

Attached: IMG_1768.png (774x736, 235K)

it's a perfect representation of why you're incapable of responding coherently in an argument. One day you'll learn meme pics and meme words are not proper rebuttals.

it is extremely hard to make a feminine looking character.

Also its all wasted effort once you get in and see how ridiculously constipated the walk and run cycle looks.