I ONLY PLAY AS ONE CHARACTER

What is with losers that only play as one character in MK11? Even if you beat their ass 3 times in a row they wont goto character select.

WHY

Attached: 33D0B753-0DFE-4267-AEB1-743290A9022A.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

they're picking a main and want to learn them i guess, even if they get their ass beat

Another thing that pisses me off is the spamming. Stop using the same move over and over u faggot

What in this game bothers you

I hate fags like that too. I play unranked because I like to switch characters. But i will always lose if I dont use my two mains. Its bullshit

People who walk back are annoying asf. I wish they would just fight stop ducking you coward

This thread is yet another example of why you don't take MKfags seriously

Because I like my character dickhead

Stop getting hit by it then

This.
And that’s why you DON’T play western fighters (maybe except Skullgirls).

Blame yourself faggot, i Lost to a jade who spamed down 2 and overheads with her forward kick move. She played retarded and won

don't play skullgirls play KI

Why are you afraid to change characters if you not playing ranked

Its illegal in a real match

that should not be allowed

Think about it this way, would a pro player let this shit fly? Hell no, she'd be done.

>mfw I see a Kuck Lau main

Attached: 1521564031169.png (402x398, 126K)

>opponent stays as one character
>opponent keeps changing characters

honestly, who really loses here. If you main a certain character, you obtain more experience vs. a selection of characters. As a person who uses multiple characters, you learn the matchup vs. that character with your selections. There are too many benefits either way so no idea why you are so mad.

It makes the game less fun. Because you wants to play the same game over and over with a person

it causes constant switching of opps

Attached: 59AF5A1F-F719-4A78-8258-C8347C3BABFF.jpg (774x1033, 104K)

i definitely agree with this guy. So many guys i play. Use their main only. So I have to go hard on him with my main. Sometimes i wanna be shoa khon or kano

>punish their amplified teleport every time
>still go for it

Attached: Ninja.jpg (700x400, 69K)

play both

Attached: Scrubs.jpg (584x213, 31K)

if a person can't keep up with their most practiced character, what makes you think they'll do any better with some b, c, d-tier schlub?

My main is better than all your characters because you suck dick. (MY dick)

>Mercy opponent
>Quitality
NRS games have some big ass ragequitters compared to other games

Attached: MK.png (652x376, 353K)

You have to memorize so many strings that it's understandable.

You know people often cite MK's attraction of casuals as a bad thing but I love it. There are somedays where I want to diamonds in SFV and sweat my balls off in close matches. Other times I want to double flawless a screeching 12 year old by spamming Jacqui's machine gun over and over again.

Also all fighting games should have voice chat.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>barely squeeze out a victory against opponent
>want to rematch because it was a fun game
>he instaquits to the menu as soon as possible
????

How do people like this even buy fighting games and expect to have fun if they refuse to learn and only want to play against shitters

fun is subjective in this case. Someone could have fun getting used to different matchups with their main and when they see fit, they may pick a sub. Who knowd, you may not even be playing their main. Switching characters constantly will not make you efficient.

>tfw they can't do anything but the combo they've practiced and take multiple overheads in a row

Attached: Fucking furries.png (444x440, 311K)

says yourself

Sounds like they have high IQ. The worst fucking players are those that win a set of matches and then change characters. Like fuck you dude, if you're going to let me run it back against you keep playing your character so I can properly learn

JOHNNY CAGE MAIN IN THE HOUSE

None of us are playing for money....

This is the worst thread on this miserable website right now. I actually feel dumber having read through it.

You would rather this be a BBC cuck thread

Should I even pay for the ps+ sub to be able to play this online?. I played plenty of offline and finished the gauntlet thing so I feel like I woudn't get complete destroyed. On the other hand, I already payed full price for this shit and I don't want to pay just to get frustated and teabagged. I don't know.
>paying full price for an online only game when you can't play online
Yeah, I know. I'm a fucking idiot. I was expecting something more like mk deception, instead I got grind kombat.

>online is dominated by scorpions and noob saibots that are predictable as all fuck with their teleport
I've shattered so many rib cages these past few weeks they just leave themselves wide open with that shit

>ITT: Scrubs

Attached: Cool_cat.gif (1274x438, 417K)

I only play Noob Saibot.

Attached: 1559350322749.png (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Never played a fighting game before, is MX11 a good place to start?

yes, it has the best tutorial in fighting games, even explaining frame data. It's also easy to play and fairly slow paced.

no, it may have a good tutorial but if anything KI has an even better one, MK has the worst gameplay out of all the fighting games in the market and you're definitely better off learning more traditional 2D games, or games that don't play like shit
I'd say street fighter is «the» place to start, probably IV but V is easiest to pick up and isn't dead

Because I'm not far enough to where I can confidently play two variations or characters jackass.

I might as well just go into random select and hand you free wins.

duh

This. People have been playing 1 character since the inception of a fighting game roster, people pick and stick to who they choose. Not to mention they might not even main the character they're choosing, but learning them and wanting to grind with them to get better

I don't care as long as they don't pick a character because they are high tier. I have 3 characters I'm currently using in MK11.

Shao Kahn
Jade
And Kano

Been fucking with Kitana and Johnny cage a bit, but they aren't really in my rotation yet.