How good is this? I been wanting to play it for some time

How good is this? I been wanting to play it for some time.

Attached: 543448-lollipop-chainsaw-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x931, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/261090/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q46dDbUJZcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its mediocre, try it if you want to. you might like it

Honestly the best game on PS3/X360

Good gaem

havent played it for a long time but i'm pretty sure it is janky and dated already. proceed woth caution.

6/10. Pretty basic, but still fun. Also a visually appealing game.

Am I a faggot or is the MC not hot?

I love it but understand that it’s not of the highest quality.

Will it get a PC port anytime soon?

Oozes style out of every pore. Gameplay is fun and functional enough for a playthrough, though fortunately there's no real reason to replay.

Good game. Solid 7.

Pretty fun desu, only real complaint I had was you can’t skip in-level cutscenes

Better fire up that emulator my dude

No. Port development was abandoned almost 5 years ago.
steamdb.info/app/261090/

It is the very definition of a 6/10 game. Combat gets funner the more shit you unlock but a bit more polish would have made it a lot better game. Something tells me they didn't have a ton of faith in it and kind of just did whatever. It sold well though IIRC so I don't know why it's become so obscure since it's release.

Gameplay is the epitome of trashy action game. If you like those (I do), it's fun. Locking combos behind unlocks wasn't offensive to me but would've been nice if more was available earlier.

If you want a trashy action game with a silly story and fun licensed soundtrack it's exactly your thing.

I got the platinum and enjoyed it thoroughly. Would absolutely love a sequel.

Grindy. But if you don't care about grinding, it's fun as hell.

Big fan of Suda51 games but the gameplay on this one was so shit, I stopped a couple of hours in.

It's a clunky, mediocre game that however is supported by its hilarious writing and splendid VA performance, original ideas everywhere and a ton of references here and there.

Did i already mention how fun it is to hear the characters? And Mariska is the best waifu in the game.

I never understood if Juliet was a virgin before she met Nick. But considering some of her dialogue...

Attached: source.gif (500x200, 921K)

Should have stuck with it. The first couple of hours are easily the weakest. Game gets super goofy and over the top.

Skip it, rule 34 is all you need to know this game.

>tfw this type of game just doesn't exist anymore and all we get is bloated AAA shit or shallow pixelshit indie garbage

She must not hit any of your check marks unless you're a meme thicc fag

The story is unironically good and has good villain. That part when he tells Juliet that he thought she was different from all the other girls but he saw she was the same as them really hit deep.

Attached: 1552838904051.jpg (400x677, 41K)

I dig handlebars and i'm reasonably into cheerleaders, it's strange

youtube.com/watch?v=Q46dDbUJZcc

You can't watch this video and not want to play this game.

If it was made today I imagine the game would be censored in some way, even the cover looks risky for today's Snoy standards.

The gameplay is basic but the humor is really damn good. Worth playing if you want a laugh.

gameplay is shallow but serviceable and the game oozes style and pep. A great 10-20 dollar game you can beat in 1-2 stittings. I'd love a sequel centered around the other family members.

I've always wanted to try it but my PS3's HDD broke

Attached: 1527906099846.jpg (747x720, 232K)

stick a ssd in there user
made me wish I knew about it when PS3 was still current

>Tara strong
No thank you

It's better than the trashy name indicates

Would rather buy a SSD for my PC first but not a bad idea

Her voice completely fits. I couldn't imagine anyone else voicing such a campy character.

This.

Still got my 360 copy, enjoyed it quite a bit. Would love to see a port for modern systems and PC and with Suda mentioning that he wants to do something like that for Shadows of The Damned it could happen one day.

Attached: Screenshot (24349).png (631x405, 373K)

Got me into Mindless Self Indulgence. Thanks Jimmy.

I can definitely see how some kids younger than 13 finding could find this "cool".

Just bought it because PC-nerds cant have it :^)

Dante's inferno's gameplay is unironically fucking shit. God of war 1 has aged better. Only thing Dante's inferno has going for it is its style, subject matter, and environments.