They better have this shit ready for E3

they better have this shit ready for E3

Attached: dt.jpg (902x507, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6rINH2e96g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have sex.

Have HUGE GUTS.

real talk though after the disaster that was neo-DOOM I'm not sure I want another DOOM game ever at all.

Original Dooms (1/Ultimate, 2, Final) are the only good Dooms. Fuck your NuDoom.

Attached: Doom Eternal.jpg (2048x1536, 501K)

We saw this shit last time
They better have Starfield

Why?
It'll be the same thing again

If anything we'll probably just get an Doom movie game at this rate, it wouldn't even surprise me with how plodding nuDoom was

>disaster
What disaster are you talking about? People loved it, made tons of money. I can't fathom in what way neo-DOOM was a disaster in any way, shape, or form. It had its flaws; it was a bit slow, it had a more arena-centric map design which was unfortunate, and multiplayer was just utter trash. But other than that, what could you possibly be referencing that you would consider a 'disaster'?
t. SIGIL Beast Box purchaser I'm still fucking mad I didn't get my beast box yet, I want to put Romero's head on my work desk

your kicking and flailing and squirting peepee and poopoo in your underroos doesn't matter

That kind of looks like sammy H. in the background

Just like Doom 2

just like every game released this year

it had better have mod tools

it was a disaster compared to the original DOOM which was nothing short of a masterpiece. what you call "arena-centric" map design absolutely kills everything that made doom good. every fight felt exactly the same and in fact it pisses me off that I can distinguish between fights and not fights at all.
the fact that it was well recieved by people who never played DOOM neans nothing and neither does making a lot of money mean ots a good game.

I was so incredibly disappointed by neo-DOOM. DOOM is one of my favorite games and they just took a shit all over it. the old style easter egg levels felt like a fucking kick in the nuts every time and just served to remind me what I'd rather be playing.

>the fact that it was well recieved by people who never played DOOM neans nothing
As far as I know, veteran, old school Doom fans loved Doom 4.

Final was never good.

>Bethesda FPS
>ever being "ready"

Attached: 1451249291489.png (854x1044, 53K)

>this shit
that's an accurate description OP
Bethesda Doom titles really are shit
Fuck off, Betheshill

well fuck them. they haven't understood original DOOMs ingenious design at all. neo-DOOM is completely hollow in comparison. I play DOOM pretty much every year and many people still play it to this day but I will never play neo-DOOM ever again and neither will anyone else ten years from now, I guarantee it.

Im a die-hard fan of first Doom but still have to admit that nu-doom is fun. True, its not Doom but compared to modern shooters its great. I just hope they make levels less arena in Eternal.

That's really funny, as someone who's been playing doom for almost 20 years - and I mean literally playing Doom over and over again once a year with other friends who's also played Doom since their single digit years before mouselook was popular, and playing new maps over the years, as well as all got together to play e4m8b day of release - I fail to see what was so "disastrous" about it.
I already said the arena-centric design was unfortunate, that kinda sucked. But it was still a great Brutal Doom-style modernization of the series. You're giving absolutely zero specifics of what made it so awful, you just pointed out a single flaw that I originally pointed out. I don't see how the arena design made every fight feel the same since the arenas were all designed fairly differently. In a more organic design, could it be better? Yeah, absolutely, but we're not talking about arena design being better than organic design. We're talking about the arena designs being same-y from map to map in D44M. You're not providing anything of substance, user, you're specifically being vague and just mirroring what I'm saying.

Hey Fellow Gamers(tm), I too Am Fan Of Doom 1 Video Game But I Still Have To Admit Employer Bethesda's Doom (Nu-Doom As You Hip Kids Called It Two Years Ago) Is Excellent And Wonderful. Preorder Doom(tm) Eternal(tm) Today(tm)

It's really painful when everyone else is wrong and stupid, except for you.

This, I thought it was made clear years ago. Nobody likes modern games, if you do, you're most assuredly a corporate shill.

Whatever you say guys

Shut up shill

You know what? This thread just turned out to be full of contrarians, this is now a SIGIL thread.
Did you get the Beast Box? If so, how fucking pissed are you that you didn't get it yet and on a scale of 1 to FUCK YOU, how badly do you want Romero's head on a pike? [spoiled]FOUR FUCKING MONTHS LATER ROMERO, WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN BOX[/spoiler]
Level design, was it good? Dark lighting? Final boss? Tell me your thoughts, anons.

If you're a fake Doom fan who hates on D44M but unable to give solid reasons that the game is truly awful, please say so in the beginning of your post so everyone knows to disregard it.

Attached: sigil.jpg (672x372, 22K)

It's playable at Quake Con so of course there will be a gameplay trailer for E3.

shitty Yea Forums opinion right here
>new doom is a disaster
jesus christ

There will be a panel about the game at E3 Colosseum.
>1:00 - E3 Colosseum: Doom Eternal June 12

Attached: 1486782392849.png (720x576, 373K)

>[spoiled]FOUR FUCKING MONTHS LATER ROMERO, WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN BOX[/spoiler]
Hello Folks I Too Am Fellow Four Chan Anonymous Poster. I love Doom Four. Bethesda Sure Is A Great Publisher.

t. Got his box despite ordering last
Don't rub it in, asshole. We get it, you got your swag.

>bad 2011 meme

Sigil was underwhelming as fuck user. Too dark, shooting switches is tedious, level design is clunky and cramped, heavily reliant on monster closets and the levels themes/textures are completely at odds with the new music.

It's a meme that works every year because Bethesda keeps refreshing it with fine titles like Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls: Blades, my paid poster friend.

Was it though? I haven't played it yet because me and like 5 guys are trying to wait until we get a good day where we can all just join and play the shit out of it on hardest difficulty together so I truly don't know.
I've seen some reviews and the levels are pretty fucking dark but that's never really bothered me. Shooting switches looks like a non-issue, but the level design DOES look clunky and cramped, unfortunately. We play with friendly fire on because we're not gigantic fucking faggots so we're imagining that other players are going to be a bigger threat than the demons themselves.

I aint know nothing of this does it have singleplayer or is just another quake champions tier bullshit?

Pfff doom 64 is the only true doom.

It's a direct sequel to Doom 2016, so yeah it obviously has a full length campaign.

It's a Bethesda published game, it's going to have the same level of """""quality"""""" that quake champions did with its outsourced development.

Go play Death 4told.

Attached: D4Tscr2_12.png (620x360, 341K)

sequels have been a thing for a long time now, what's the problem?

we've seen enough of it, what else do you want?

Attached: 701.jpg (400x562, 28K)

>AND IT'S AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE

Attached: dqj1oi58s4511.png (1328x764, 122K)

>direct sequel to Doom 2016
Just more garbage on the pile then

doom is not made by bethesda

pleb

>final doom
>good

Doom Eternal better has RTX support. I miss the times when ID was ahead of the game.

With Carmack gone, they don't have a quality visionary. And being under Bethesda? I have zero doubt it's all downhill from here. Two games down the line, there was be a very notable, highly conspicuous drop in quality.

id games dropped in quality long before Bethesda's acquisition, Doom 3, Quake 4, some mobile games, RAGE was in development as well
afterwards we've only seen D4
RAGE 2 is mostly made by Avalanche and QC by Saber

i don't fuvkcing caree abouyt anythnik but ffffffuaking banerlord where the fuck is ot you turkish kebab fuvki t bastards

fuck captcha!!!!

Letting Tim Willits do what he wants was a mistake.

But Quake 3 and Champions were theur games and turned good.

>Google Stevia exclusive
Game's for hunks. Who cares?

Attached: 1547995060643.jpg (640x360, 39K)

This is going to be a god tier game.

Its comming to steam

Attached: 2016-05-18.jpg (800x543, 209K)

Doom 4 isn't perfect but was pretty damn good. Stop typing like Jaden Smith, faggot

>It'll be the same thing again
Seems to change a lot.
-2x more enemy types, new enemy gibbing system that changes how they behave.
-more bosses and hard hitting enemies.
-new navigation methods, even bigger focus on exploration and huge open labyrinth maps
-every weapon got changed to have more versatility
-bigger focus on lore and explaining story holes from last game

Seems like everything got bigger and more fleshed out.
Not a fan of that one earth map we saw so far but to be fair it was still early in development so layout will probably change completely.

(you)

Attached: anon before posting.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>BBUt ITtS A DdOoM FFpeSES ITs SHOultd BeTHeSaMe ASs oRiGInAL

>-every weapon got changed to have more versatility
All of the weapons look the same, even most of the secondary fires look the same.

Don't bother with this guy, he's just hating without any reasonable arguments to confirm his claims.

>complete rework of gauss
>complete rework of missle attatchment for heavy mg
>rework of shotgun attatchments
>complete rework of nades
>we still only seen like 5 weapons

We saw the weapon wheel in August and whenever they revealed Stadia. It's the same weapon set as Doom 4. The Ballista might as well be a Gauss reskin.

>ballista might be aswell gauss reskin
>no insight on upgrades for it
>isn't as op as it was before now only having like 20 shots
>doesn't share ammo with plasma rifle
>actually have to aim
So far one argument
go bait somewhere else cause you miserably fail at shitposting.

Attached: 1b77pc4c2cl21.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>after the disaster that was neo-DOOM
The hell are you talking about? It was a total success. If the game were keeping the same old mechanics like 2D movement, only shooting while moving left and right and no NPC and/or story at all, it would have been a complete failure and haven't sold any at all

youtube.com/watch?v=m6rINH2e96g

came here to post this, OP is a monumental faggot as always

Attached: 1555716601368.jpg (724x423, 62K)

>no story
>have to sit through tons of fucking expositional bullshit at the beginning

>same old mechanics
>loose, random-feeling gunplay with fucking upgrade garbage
>keeping health and armor not by resource management and careful play but by playing punch the pinata with dying enemies
>fucking shit monster spawn rooms
NuDoom was garbage. But at least it was better than 3.

You don't have to sit through anything.
Doomguy literally throws the monitor out of the way and you don't have to hang around when the people on screens are talking in the other parts of the game.

>keeping health and armor not by resource management and careful play but by playing punch the pinata with dying enemies
Someone didn't play on harder difficulties.
You get less and less health from the enemies on the hard difficulties sweetie.

There is that one Sam Hayden office section where you have no choice but to listen to him talk

Any clues on the location of this piece of concept art? Will there be a techno-heaven?

Attached: 2sw485j22uf11.jpg (2208x1242, 304K)

I didn't get the fucking preorder or collectors editions because I only found out that this was a thing the same day the kickstarter ended.
So I don't care
The wad is fun though.

>too dark
Change your renderer from 'Dark' to 'Doom' or 'Classic' in GZDoom.

>level design is clunky and cramped, heavily reliant on monster closets and the levels themes/textures are completely at odds with the new music.
The themes/textures are stock Doom 1 textures. So they can't be any more at odds with it than Doom 1.

Also the level design is cramped on purpose because you're not supposed to start throwing rockets inside of a doorway that just opened like you do in vanilla Doom.

The vast majority of people just complain about it because it's not a slaughterwad. Not saying that you're complaint, but don't treat it like a slaughterwad and you'll love it more.

Not him but 3 was way better. It wasn't a masterpiece but at the very least you could leave rooms before all the monsters finished spawning.

>cod corridor player
lmao gtfo
>no story
The story is more detailed than every fps relased from 2000 - 2014 together and its not obnoxious hidden in the codecs
Cry me a river. Im sure you have much more important things to do.
>same old mechanics
>loose, random-feeling gunplay with fucking upgrade garbage
lets forget that the game has one of the best gunplay in this decade
Go play cities skylines if you want slow gameplay
>fucking shit monster spawn rooms
Having trouble dodging attacks?

desu the alien looks a bit like the one on the mural
I wouldn't be surprised if uac used the bfg 10000 to rip open a portal with that argent magic so they could travel in there.

bump

There is no chance of any game being as influential as the original doom, I have no idea why faggots expected Doom 2016 to be the same.

Doom 2016 is a fucking fantastic game.

Only tards who dont play games anymore wanted a new DOOM.
Its great as it is now and eternal expands on everything that it lacked.

>he doesn’t know
user I...