Finally got around to playing DMCV

Better than I thought in every way, but I think playing DMC4:SE beforehand helps the experience. And Nico is perfectiong, she's so fuckin hot on the customization screen.

Attached: 5dr69c7rqhj11.jpg (1273x717, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQLnpdQsJdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw no nico gf

>Nico is perfection
>posts concept art where she looks way better than the final version
?

who knew Japanese developers would be the first ones to capture everything I like about mulatto women in a single waifu?

Attached: mo0y1chxp1uv36i7o2.gif (177x275, 2.54M)

Weapons Tier List: Special Edition
>top tier
Sparda, Yamato, Beowulf, Kalina Ann, Summon Swords, Red Queen, Blue Rose, Pandora, Overture, Gerbera, Punchline, Buster Arm, Balrog, Dante, Doctor Faust, King Cerberus, Double Kalina Ann

>high tier
Ebony and Ivory, all shotguns, Grenade launcher, Nightmare Beta, Alastor, Rebellion, Cerberus, Agni and Rudra, Gilgamesh, Arbiter, Aquila, Tomboy, Ragtime, Griffon

>mid tier
Ifrit, Submachine guns, rocket launcher, Agni and Rudra, Artemis, Helter Skelter, Shadow, Rawhide, Cavelier

>low tier
Force Edge, All daggers, all thrown weapons, Nevan, Osiris, Eryx, Kablooie, V's cane

>bottom tier
Vendetta, Merciless, Lucifer, Spiral

Attached: 329842983.png (2062x694, 1.91M)

Is Spiral so low because it's either useless or pure gamebreaking cheese?

i couldnt finish DMD the loadins screens on every retry were driven me insane

I recognize those knees..
Nice to know that artist is still being passed around like a cheap whore in Capcom to have his stuff gutted in 3D.

If there's cheese for Spiral, I'd love to know it.

nicos tummy is perfection

>tfw no gf at all

Attached: CZRrFF0WYAAQMIe.jpg (599x356, 31K)

Attached: 189.jpg (2328x2068, 821K)

>nico is hot
why do americans say this?
I know your girls are genetically fucked up and you all look like inbred monkeys, but N*co shouldn't be hot even by your standards

you mean Ikeno? he's been the concept artist for DMC since 2 and the only ones he didn't work on was 1 and 4

It's a good thing when it comes to the men then. If the same artist did the concept for the males. Nero is 22 in canon but looked 40+ in his concept art and Dante looked like a gears of war character, they both did.

>all europeans look like models
No one believes this meme hans. I visited Germany last year and people there were worse looking than here.

There's a couple of methods, but the easiest is to just use RG to cancel the recoil to fire it repeatedly, as seen here:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQLnpdQsJdQ

keep lying muttistani, as if your 56% ass would ever get admitted to europe

get a grip eurotrash, Nico is a 10

Attached: 124690.jpg (575x767, 69K)

>he likes to pretend every country in EU has the same quality of people as the rich ones
It's literally the same shit as the US. Inner cities have the best looking people, everywhere else, significantly worse. and LOL they do all the time, and all your eurotards worship amerimutt celebs. So what does that make you retards when you worship us poor "amerimutts".

That was fucking terrible. Spiral is staying at the bottom where it belongs.

don't at me 4th worlder

Nevan is fucking top tier, get good fag.

Attached: 12D5C827-B7E8-46F4-BA73-24C74614371B.jpg (500x404, 30K)

I love charging up Red Queen and 1, 2, 3 REEEEEErjewuweie. It feels so weighty and powerful. Nero's hits feel so satisfying.

>Mulatto
She looks like she's American Italian.

She's half English, Half Malaysian