Is losing two hours of game time because you forgot to save a bug or a feature?

Is losing two hours of game time because you forgot to save a bug or a feature?

Attached: Pq8oCn.jpg (1300x731, 419K)

It's a bug. No fix yet unfortunately, you'll just have to remain retarded for the rest of your life.

There's autosaves fucking everywhere in fnv, retard

>Is being a complete fucking idiot the game's fault?

Attached: 1533193016378.png (649x702, 196K)

I have YUP installed.
Autosave tends to corrupt the save file in New Vegas.

>not using F5 to quicksave
>forgot to manually save
>is this a feature of bug anons

Attached: 1550260411534.png (882x758, 17K)

>Autosave tends to corrupt the save file in New Vegas.
As in randomly corrupt it? Never seen it happen.
Understandable if your game crashes a lot but then the issue is that your game is crashing a lot and you should fix that first.
Either way it's on you for not saving regularly.

A game shouldn't be crashing (or rendered unplayable in other ways) that often. I'm not even making a controversial argument here, yet somehow you managed to get offended by it.

this is a bugged unplayable trash, but not being able to press f5 to quicksave is your own problem

>Autosave tends to corrupt
This shit gets spouted but I've got over 1000 hours logged across Steam, pirated and GOG versions and it's literally never happened. If you know about the problem and are already using mods, then use fucking CASM or simple saves if you're too much of a brainlet to manual save.

Yeah, not saving was my own fault. It's only a problem because the game crashes regularly though.

i have used autosaves in fnv on the pc and the ps3 for over 1000 hours and i have never had a corrupted save file.

even if you have problems with it, get casm or just press f5 every now and then.

I've had three save files corrupt in 200 hours until I turned off autosave.

it's a feature: due to the bullet damaging your pre-frontal cortex, you often hallucinate and lose time that you believed you spent saving the mojave.

You've fucked up your mod setup somehow, and again if you knew about the problem then use one of the many mods that make quicksaves in intervals, or just don't be stupid and save the game yourself. Surely after the first corruption you would have learned to save, but apparently not.

Is it a FromSoft game? Then it's lore.

Is it a Nintendo game? Then it's a feature.

Is it a game from any other company but the two? Then it's the one thing that makes the game irredeemable trash and you should go back to le reddit and KYS sempaimalam picklemort.

Attached: felyneshrug.jpg (416x385, 38K)

I have, it just bothered me that my latest game disappeared. It's the same problem I described initially. I lose game time. Stop assuming I'm more stupid than I actually am. Do you derive such great satisfaction from that?

And you've been given two solutions to a stupid problem you've likely created yourself
1) download one of the mods that saves for you
2) save your fucking game
If this is too hard for you then stick to consoles, you really shouldn't be modding games at all.

>Doesn't manually save a game he is aware corrupts his autosaves
>Loses progress
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't call me stoopid

it's your mom

>disable auto saves
>Play 200 hours
>Game starts to crash constantly
>no signs of save bloat

Fuck this piece of shit. If it wasnt for the great mods I'd just dust off my 360 and play it again on console. Why did they fuck up the PC version so badly???

Attached: Snapchat-428869875.jpg (676x1274, 116K)

Bad game design that encourages save-scumming.

I usually manually save. I have multiple manual saves. I forgot it once and was punished for it by the game when it made me lose two hours. I guess the content in it just absorbed me in such a way that I forgot to save. I hope it doesn't happen again.
I never said I only had the autosave. I even said I turned it off. Can't you read?

>playing fallout on PC

Attached: 1554746673556.png (725x800, 219K)

It autosaves after entering buildings and fast traveling right?

This is also true. If I save at such a rate that I'm never in danger of losing progress, I'm always tempted to simply go back to an older save file when something bad happens to my character.

Yes.

Neither, it's you being a retard.
Game has quick-save bound to a button.
Using it literally takes less than a second.
Stop being retarded, retard.

Attached: 1538398078655.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>Autosave tends to corrupt the save file in New Vegas.
Happened to me once, when Dead Money came out. Never occured since.

>Playing ANY Bethesda game on a console

Attached: HAHAHA FAGGOT.jpg (367x451, 36K)

Do you not know what the word "forget" means?
It happened to me three times.

It means you're a retard.
You should be reflexively quick-saving every couple minutes.
It takes less than a second, doesn't even lag the game.

It could magically use my thoughts of saving the game as the input instead of the button press and it still wouldn't have mattered because I didn't think of it. That's what happens when you forget something. You're not making a sound argument in any way here.

retart

Let it go...