Jedi: Fallen Order

>WE WUZ JEDI MASTERZ N SHIET. WE THE ONES WHO TAUGHT DEM WHITE BOIZ HOW TO USE DA FORCE.

Attached: Abw7MLF.png (1600x900, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-mqn4s61no
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8MZgZmeT4
youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rent free

Please explain why having black people in star wars is bad in any way

inb4 /pol/ meme responses
inb4 ad hom
inb4 buzzwords

Why does she make Yea Forums seethe so much?

Attached: 20190414_200859_080.jpg (699x1049, 134K)

niggers should only be seen in cotton fields

Isn't Gollum part of Lord of the Rings?

they're kinda ugly

Because there's no good reason for the same ugly black woman in her fifties to be in every AAA game made in america

MACE WINDU IS MY NIGGA

>Black
>Tattoos
>Short hair (shaved in this case)
She's basically the holy trinity for shitstorming people, she's getting it a lot better than I thought she'd get so that's okay.

>Please explain why having black people in star wars is bad in any way
I have nothing against black people being in Star Wars, but why did it have to be the strong indepedent no nonsense tough-talking black woman trope, the most uninspired way to implement a black character in your work of fiction?

Wait is this the same ugly sheboon from Wolfenstein?

Samuel L. Jackson was indeed a Jedi Master

Why are AAA studios so damn racist that they will go out of their way to try to portray blacks as ugly by only finding the ugliest people to portray them? Even George Lucas who created Jar Jar entirely out of vintage negroe caricatures still put in black actors who are not hideous.

Attached: Stass Allie.jpg (1041x1491, 349K)

That's because no one even is interested in buying the game to be upset

What's wrong with her teeth

I dont give a shit. This is manufactured controversy.

Fuck off to trannyera.

There's no good reason for the same good-looking white man in his thirties to be in every AAA game, either.

this

Shit i didn't know mace windu would be in this game

I just cannot fathom how someone this ugly gets acting work involving people seeing her face, let alone games accurately modelling her characters to look like her.

She might be the greatest actor of her generation, but I have no idea, because every time I see her in anything I'm too distracted by her looks to be able to concentrate on anything.

People *clap* aren't *clap* mad *clap* she *clap* black *clap*

They are mad that she is UGLY, stop putting ugly people in video games you ugly fetishists, most gamers are ugly, we don't need ugly people in fantasy video games used as an escape

I actually watched an interview with her once and she seemed pretty reasonable compared to the characters she's made to portray.

There's really no excuse for a Star Wars game like this not starring an alien woman either. Jedi Academy is great because you can play as pretty much any kind of character you want.

Attached: ahsoka-rebels-1.png (688x411, 221K)

>people are unironically taking this low-tier bait

Attached: 1554925113878.png (700x700, 350K)

James Earl Jones contributed way more to Vader than David Prowse ever did.

Black people are ugly though, how is that racist to show them as they are? That actress you posted is ugly dude. And don't tell me I'm racist for saying that, I'm a dark skinned black guy and even I know my race is just plain ugly. I wish I were born white.

haha this side character is black fuck sjw devs amirite my 4channelers

>people complaining about the black woman
>not complaining about having to play as a generic white dude AGAIN
There are a shitload of human races and alien races and we have to be a dumb ass pretty white boy again. I fucking hate it.

Attached: slayer.png (500x375, 221K)

>Jedi Academy is great because you can play as pretty much any kind of character you want.

Can I play as a Dark Eldar Wych that entered the star wars universe via a warp portal and became a Sith?

WE WUZ isn't gonna work here buddy.

Samuel fucking Jackson was a jedi master in the lesser good movie, so people of cNIGGERs can be jedi as well.

But knowing it's 2019 the people in this movie will obviously make it a political thing and ruin the fact that he is a jedi first, a person, a dude, a friend etc before a "black" person.

The only good Star Wars game is and will likely always be the Movie Battles II fan mod.

The best Star Wars media outside of games is the CGI Clone Wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=P-mqn4s61no

This. There are plenty of smoking hot black actresses out there that would have done as good if not better of a job, and while it obviously isn't fair, humans respond to goods looks more positively and associate them with being better people on an instinctive level that no amount of forced media representation is ever going to alter.

If you want your audience to like and identify with a character, you either need to make them pretty, or at least aesthetically pleasing in some form, or spend a fuck ton of time and effort with amazing writing that almost no form of media is capable of.

we wuz star wars n shit

Attached: serveimage.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I don't see what the issue in playing as a human is, but I agree there could be more options for alien player characters

I'm not going to give a definiteve statement because I don't know the insane extents of that game's mods

>There are plenty of smoking hot black actresses

No there aren't.

He is literally already top 5 Star Wars humans just for looking like Jim from Treasure Planet.

Ugly is distracting in a way that boring isn't.

Disney Star Wars is also bizarrely anti aliens more broadly anyway.

I'd be genuinely upset about it if it weren't for the fact everything else they've chosen to do with the franchise has been so much worse.

Its time to buff up again.

Attached: 657.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Gonna buy the deluxe edition so I can play 2 weeks earlier to make /pol/ and retardera trannies mad.

Attached: 68fba1947a2830a65e265f730cce544a.jpg (1684x1953, 1.03M)

Zoe Saldana, bro.

Attached: zoe saldana.jpg (600x760, 262K)

maybe she's not human. it's star wars afterall.

by human standards, she's offensively ugly. but she might be a gem where she's from

based

Attached: file.png (1241x1915, 444K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8MZgZmeT4

Attached: 1554429671934.jpg (768x502, 36K)

If it was Janelle Monae holding out her hand from an aloft ship instead of crusty old old nigger bitch you just know that Ian Gallagher isn't going to hesitate to jump

Attached: janelle monae.jpg (950x534, 67K)

we had lots of good star wars games before these people existed, and I think it'd be nice to return to those times

Why do people think White people aren't 'of colour'? They're pretty much the only colourful people. Most of the world is just shades of brown skin, brown eyes and brown hair, but not white people.

Most none white people are visually boring.

she was great on mad TV. zoomers don't know about that though.

OH fuck. Is she the MAD TV lady? I remember her as more wholesome and cute.

she was, she's also prettier with a bag over her head

Man, I miss when this was the website I came to specifically for the casual racism and offensive opinions I couldn't get anywhere else.

>it's the sheboon from wolfenstein 2
OH NONO NO NO

Attached: 1548906805119.jpg (400x388, 82K)

>WE THE ONES WHO TAUGHT DEM WHITE BOIZ HOW TO USE DA FORCE
Clearly she'll only introduce you to the force until you meet Obi-wan.

She is the one seething at whitey, they all are.

for me, it's the nigger hair

you expect me to believe this is the future where they can clone soldiers, heal people from trauma with cybernetics and bacta / kolto seemingly overnight, and y'know, fucking lightspeed space ships, but they haven't invented a way to fix nigger hair? not even niggers like nigger hair

i call bullshit

looks like shaved Chewbacca

only whites can be jedi

Attached: Dtff4TPU0AAWOpP.jpg (1147x1200, 212K)

so, this trannies invade Yea Forums

How do people do this? How do they be so lacking in self-awareness that they don't even notice they are the racists?
>PoCs are so interesting and exotic
>I'm such a good person for helping these poor, lesser beings

Any reasonable black person should be insulted by all of this shit.

The current meme isn't muh niggurz. It's boner culture war crying about women not being sexy enough.

Attached: Windu.png (512x704, 573K)

This desu

Attached: 1553298606150.png (500x699, 155K)

Because niggers are subhuman and nobody likes seeing uppity ugly baboons in fiction

>Mothafuckas

horrific character design is horrific character design

say ash ketchum was made to look like chris chan

>i-if you buy the game you're racist!
you're trying so hard

AW FUCK IT, LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT ROGUE ONE

No YOU explain why having ugly race pandering in Star wars and games that a HUGE majority of white will consume is good in any way

I don't know if it's Yea Forums or me that's changed after all these years but I really can't be bothered to give a shit if a character is black or not
Ugly video game characters are cool and not everyone has to be attractive

Attached: ugh.png (56x56, 5K)

it's not in any way, it's just the archetype they are currently using over and over and over is revolting and insufferable.

imagine being this much of an incel

eww

for me it's more rebellion against the social engineering of our age than anything else

X-WIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!

Attached: HighlevelDismalFrilledlizard.webm (640x368, 87K)

Every time. They always make black women look like ugly old gorillas. If I were a black woman I'd be against this shit too, even if it's realistic.

AAAT-AAATS!

MFW when i actually enjoy seeing SW being deconstructed and destroyed.
It's not that i hate Star Wars but i think it's a 100% overrated power fantasy for 13 year olds.

Screeching fanboys just can't seem to grow the fuck up and accept it.

DEAAAATH STAAAAAAAAAR

Attached: diversity.jpg (1258x877, 470K)

She used watermark tooth paste.

fuck off pol.fag with your racism , you acting as retarded as resetera fags when they see a white character.
Anyway ,they both look shitty and out of place.Mc looks like a emo kingdom heart character.
Tell me that pic related is actually is what you imagine a male jedi to look like..

Attached: fallen.png (853x376, 421K)

LIGHT SABER

Every time

Attached: v discussing new game.gif (320x240, 363K)

NINTENDOMINATION

Yeah. Mark Hamill also looked like a fuccboi early on.

Seems to me like you're desperate to hate him by any means necessary.

Attached: 4213.jpg (267x189, 6K)

Shes got great tits

Attached: debra_wilson_flash.jpg (600x450, 44K)

nothing in nuwars looks as I expect star wars to be

zoe is mixed, and her pig nose ruins her face

pig nose

meh

I generally don't mind but do they absolutely have to put in the ugliest nogs they can find in everything? it's like attractive women or black people don't exist

Attached: jungle.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

Lmao America is such a shithole

blacks can too, were mostly complaining at how ugly that nigger is

their hair looks awful, and their bodies look stank

kiss my ass and suck my uncircumcised american dick

>look stank
Fuck off nigger

Attached: 5ctb7j1falr21.jpg (640x655, 86K)

this is the sort of person that should be sterilized

still better than the shit they shove down our throats

Attached: nigresess.jpg (1020x1020, 167K)

Why do they put such ugly characters in the game? I'm talking about the African.

based asian

Why do you give a fuck though? She's not the main character, nor is she a love interest.

In China they have a culture which focuses on putting beautiful people in the media. In the West everyone should be ugly and black.

because every black female character that's in these games is ugly as shit, to the point it seems racist now

just funny that disney of all companies doing generic leads while praising whole diversity thing

they look fake, whats up with those random folds, thats not how boobs stretch

t. virgin

Attached: 1460829274231.jpg (769x105, 69K)

I'm genuinely and unironically revolted by this clip. I'm not even racist.

(((the west)))

Attached: cb0e240987b1.jpg (1024x698, 104K)

i know just the board for you

Attached: 1555211897125.png (1235x1559, 374K)

Crackers are mentally ill cavemen. The sooner we replace them the better it is for the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123

Those girls look like stank whores, and I'm a black dude, I get mad white pussy on the regular. I dont fuck wit black hos no more.

These are the """"people"""" caling others "incels".

It's retarded to think that the Star Wars universe operate the same as ours. These people think that the lead being black or a woman will make a difference, because they assume that blacks or women have something to offer with their "unique cultural perspective".

This is of course true in the real world where different cultures have clashing ideals and have come to visually associate those ideals through something as basic as skin color or gender, but that doesn't exist for the human looking races in Star Wars. Here nobody bats an eye if someone is a woman, black, asian or normal looking.

The real space racism exists against alien races such as the Wookies or the Bothans, so if anything, these disgusting, mouthbreathing NPCs should really stop and think for a second before writing their garbage opinions on the internet.

If they REALLY cared, they'd be asking for a game where you'd play as a Rodian or sequel to Lethal Alliance.

Attached: Star Wars Lethal Alliance.jpg (640x1103, 123K)

Chinks are too based for this world

Attached: dr pavel. o, PRC.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

Well, I'm white and that's why I want white people in my media. That's what I identify with and what I care to see. Other races are alright in the right context, but a medium made by whites, for whites, should have white people as the baseline.
>but there are non-whites in most of white societies
There are many bad things in all societies, doesn't mean we should accept them as the standard. Those who do, solidify the problem and even encourage its growth, basically propaganda.

Attached: 1503370765404.jpg (839x526, 187K)

well done user, you've mastered the art of posting like you have an 80iq

I don't get it. No ethnic European in Europe thinks like around their countrymen. What's wrong with this man?

>that ban "reasoning"
I mean I knew it was bad, but I never expected it to be this blatantly bad

shut yo bitch ass the fuck up you clownshoes ass nigga. black bitches aint shit, I only fucks with white girls, latinas, MAYBE an asian. and I sure as fuck don't want no dark skinned babies when I have kids some day

Attached: file.png (1748x1744, 552K)

She's modeled after an actor, an old black woman. Old women aren't lookers in general, so I don't see what you're bitching aside from obvious racism.

how did you learn to use their vernacular combinations so effectively? that's really authentic tard speak!

Why does he stand like that? Is it to make sure he isn't pickpocketed as the black walks by?

>pale is better = racist
>darker is better = not racist
Boring.

Then how come they never model any black women after young attractive actresses then? They do it for white and asian women.

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (732x808, 288K)

That's why I think the producers of Rogue One cast a white woman as the lead as they ripped off Dark Forces and swapped the roles of the main characters. Nobody even notices that someone is black or asian in Star Wars. It's a galactic society. So when they took Jan Ors and Kyle Katarn they didn't even consider the fact that Jan is asian and Kyle is white, and their cheap knockoff characters are just whatever they happened to choose them to be. And nobody complained about them "whitewashing" the asian Jan Ors to the white Jyn Erso because even the regressives actually need to put effort into recognizing race in the Star Wars universe in order to complain about it.

lmfao

Faggot shut up, I wasnt even talkin to your dusty ass

Shut the fuck up, you whiny-assed little bitch. Limp-wristed fags like you will always find something to whine about. Get your unoriginal, shit-stirring cracker ass outta here before I show you what a Jedi is.

Attached: untitledddd.png (176x286, 79K)

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

based

she got eyes that big and still couldn't see the ambush coming

>banning someone for dissent

Attached: chinese npc execution.jpg (1023x775, 250K)

jolee was actually based and never came across as being a token minority type character.

good reply I'm almost convinced, you probably should have omitted the ur suffix on "your" though

Her showing up in the trailer was the exact moment even the slightest chance of me purchasing this game went out the window.

Didn't care for the protagonist either. Doesn't have any charisma.

why do the black women always have to be ugly
do liberals secretly hate black women

He looks like how is expect a Padawan to look like, yeah.

Obi Wan, Anakin and Luke were all pretty baby faced in their first appearances. Ahsoka too if we're continuing animation.

Dunno, ask "them". In any case, the looks of this character aren't important, so why get so triggered?

The absolute butthurt from the basedcucks in this thread holy shit what a bunch of thirsty beta incels, just foaming at the mouths to defend their bulls.

Attached: 1553634007150.gif (480x360, 1.72M)

The black granny looks exactly like the Wolfenstein 2 character except no afro, what the fuck.

Attached: 1553825768174.png (1920x2452, 2.55M)

closed the trailer when these seals of blandness showed up

Attached: leathery .jpg (838x289, 79K)

Because she’s ugly as shit

Weirdly lumpy and too far apart do not good tits make.

They are way nicer to look at than her face though, but that's still only comparing 4/10 tits to a 2/10 face.

The woman is just not attractive.

>secretly
black guy here, it doesn't seem like a well kept secret to me. the white savior complex bullshit is far more insulting to me than some edgelord using the word nigger online

Literally no more than 5 seconds in the trailer and you're still screeching over it. Lmfao.

Please explain why we need to have an old woman who looks like a Terra Formars alien in Star Wars instead of just a regular ass black person
It's like the developers were thinking
>yeah, this character design just isn't black enough... she needs to have a Will Smith haircut and we need to emphasize her facial features to make her look like a caricature

Not surprising considering it's the same actress/facemodel.

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (821x772, 264K)

Because they're always ugly. There is no reason good enough that can be given to justify why that thing looks the way it does.

people still care about this shit series? Star Trek is better. Star Wars is just chinese wuxia with all the cool shit watered down or removed and some generic ass good vs blatantly retarded evil plots.

Magic Negro

STAR WARS IS EPIC

Attached: 1555147131184.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)