Nintendo Direct Screen Capture #2

Here's another screen capture like I promised. It comes right after the reveal of Job Simulator and Vacation Simulator. (these are in order.) This part shows off the new revisions of the Switch, entitled 'Nintendo Switch Mini' and 'Nintendo Switch Pro'. They are set to be released September 2019.

Attached: Capture.png (825x498, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/458408171/#q458408171
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the switch pro doesn't even resolve the input delay issue for smUsh
why even fucking bother releasing it

>input delay issue for smUsh
Have you tried not having a shit TV?

If you can't find the original screen capture, here: boards.fireden.net/v/thread/458408171/#q458408171

>that awful Vacation Simulator PNG on a fucking black background
>implying you could even play Vacation Simulator on Switch, given it requires motion controls
>that crusty white text against the blurry, compressed youtube image
Try again, OP.

So we just happened to have nailed the names, then? Just guessed them correctly?

Also I don't think Nintendo would call them revisions. Maybe new models or new ways to play. But not revisions.

Nothing to say.

Revisions as in the 'Pro' being a better way to play, and the 'mini' being a cheaper alternative.

And how powerful is this pro and mini?

I just feel like they wouldn't call them "revisions" in a direct. It would be really poor wording. You'd want a word that excites more than makes people feel like they got bamboozled.

The 'Pro' is more powerful than the original model. It has 1080p in handheld mode, and can use the original Joy-Cons. The Dock can support the same resolution. The battery life is improved a bit and the storage is now 128gb. The 'mini' is a smaller, cheaper model to the original. It has all the same features, but battery life being a bit shorter.

And it supports SD cards up to 3TB.

The 'Pro', that is.

Okay, any big games coming to Switch in the near future? Like, third party I mean.

Actually, yes! I've got a screen cap of that too. I'll reveal it soon.

Eh, I still don't believe you, but It's 4 AM and fuck it.

So whats the mini one look like? The pro look any different?

I can't show you them, otherwise I'd get taken down.

I don't mean show me. I mean like a description maybe?

The 'Pro' has bigger Joy-Cons, and a much bigger screen. The 'mini' is has non-detachable Joy-Cons, and has a small screen on the middle. Keeping it brief.

But leaking that the direct will show the new models is okay? I don't folllow that logic, they can't trace you if just show the rest of the direct showing the hardware.

Fake.

Just show your upcoming Smash "leak" already.

Attached: cortex_3.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This whole thread is a load of barnicles and i want to believe

The 'Pro' also has the Pro Controller D-Pad, hence the 'Pro' name.

But using your supposed real name attached to supposed real leaks wouldn't get you taken down, supposedly.

There's a hint of Smash news in there somewhere, but it's only about Joker and the 3.0 update. No big news, just the small tidbits.

Does Labo VR support it?

Nintendo is making bigger and smaller Labo Kits that support both 'Pro' and 'mini' revisions.

Will the Labo VR kit be by itself?
I don't wanna have two copies of Toy-Con 04

All 'mini' and 'Pro' Labo kits are separate.

Will the console itself be the same size with the exception of Mini?

A little bigger, but yes.

Nice bottom right corner of the Job Simulator/Vacation Simulator image you got there. You didn't even try to photoshop it well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-11-00-34-1.png (720x1227, 246K)

Nothing to say.

Yeah I gotta call bullshit on this leak.
If that's the case, then they'd have to redo all the other Labo Kits.

Oh no no no

Attached: LVPMDzVzJX.jpg (650x650, 89K)

fake and gay

nique 13P mdrrr

This gave it away. 3TB SD standard does not even exist. SDXC supports up to 2TB.

If you're gonna pretend to be a leaker, at least try.

Nothing to say.

Come on, You could have at least compressed the image a bit more so your terrible photoshop isn't so obvious

>Variable sized controllers
Unless they find a way to fit all joycon on every switch, not even Nintendo is this retarded.

disregard that i suck cocks

Based

Attached: 1454206387402.gif (720x480, 126K)

yeah okay gaylord lol

When will people stop believing these fake rumours? never is my guess.

You suck and you’re a nigger

Hey slut, any word on you posting your tits?

Because I want sam bitch to hop on my wood

Attached: 1539355594112.gif (324x333, 857K)

Switch mini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Switch Pro in sales

>Finally a true portable
>smaller footprint
>sameish screen
>less bezel
>no broken joycons
>no waggle gimmick
>no gimmicks
>dpad
>$200-$250
>fits in your pocket like the old gba, gbc and ds handheld.

Nintendo finally did something right for once. The original switch is horrible. these pro/mini revisions will be great

Attached: 1531288630069.jpg (1085x700, 135K)

Probably won't be the best at screen clarity though, looking at smash ultimate at tabletop mode is hard enough so I guess playing the Mini as a portable is the only viable solution

>September 2019
It doesn't make sense to realease the new revisions when there are no big games coming out. Neither the new pokemon nor Animal Crossing look like system sellers.

I am actually getting worried about Nintendo. They need a couple of strong games soon.

it's a fucking mini man fuck tabletop mode no normal person uses it.

They just wouldn't say "revisions" op can fuck right off

the switch pro will also come with a special features that makes Shigeru Miyamoto break trough your front door and rape you with Iwata's dead molden penis
we call it the ''Deluxe Package''

Attached: zluzgzkmmw9dwn63szmg.jpg (750x445, 29K)

>implying they'd say "revisions" and not "members of the Nintendo Switch family of consoles"
>also implying the headline wouldn't say "Welcome to the family!"
I speak Nintendo

Attached: a cool kid.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Then how would you let someone else play with it? I don't want to have to look at someone holding the switch mini as a vita just so I can play in his tv-less home

instantly confirmed bullshit

VR kits require removable joycons, if they're making a 'vr kit' for a possible mini switch, it would have to be able to remove the joycons, which it obviously can't.

see

But what a day

There's no revision, the wsj article was poor and undocumented. None of the actual industry hardware providers has changed their activity as well.
A lazy "journalist" just copy pasted a blogpost from Yea Forums archive and got a check because nobody cares about video games.
You ate it up.

Yeah, user, totally a smaller screen will sell better, just look at the sales of 3DS vs 3DS XL, right

Masterbation
Gladiator

This is just as autistic as /vp/ constant """leaks"""

I eat dicks for breakfast

>SmUsh
Go back to wherever you come from monster

Are you John Leaker?

>announcing revisions five months in advance
Absolutely retarded, put some effort into your shitty fake leaks.

Nintendo would not call them "revisions." They have never used that term to refer to the various 3DS or DS models. They would just call them "new models" or something.
This is fake as fuck.