The smug marketing of Fallen Jedi Order is bizarre. They're hiding something

The smug marketing of Fallen Jedi Order is bizarre. They're hiding something.

Attached: ea.png (1000x425, 442K)

yeah, a bad game

Attached: 1504178851628.gif (500x500, 313K)

Shitty gameplay

Attached: 1553219196458.jpg (400x394, 44K)

Obviously.
>"We're not showing gameplay because you want a story trailer today"
>Implying there can't be gameplay in a story trailer but okay
>Proceeds to talk about the gameplay in the most obvious marketing buzzwords: "Easy to Learn Hard to Master" which has only been correct for a melee action-oriented action game twice in the last 10 years, VISCERAL, IMPACTFUL, "THOUGHTFUL COMBAT"
>All that time could've been spent showing a short demo battle against 1 or 2 enemies
>guy on couch says they're working hard to meet the time for release date
It's so fucking obvious that the gameplay is just not ready at all and they're being forced to release the game around episode IX to increase sales, and because they know the gameplay is garbage right now at least they use this opportunity to just talk about it and show a trailer with great presentation which will win over tons to drive up pre-orders.

yes, gameplay. can't wait for whack a trooper thousand times simulator

>They're hiding something.
good job, now apply this feeling to every single new game

EA expects to sell on SW name again.

the game has to be super short.
I mean respawn hasnĀ“t had long to work on it and they have never made this type of game before.
It took something like 5 years to make god of war or dmc 5
no way that a team with no experience was able to do the same in less time.
especially since they already gonna spent 30% of the development time to make cutscenes

What you don't like EA's constant patting themselves on the back for making a single player game with no microtransactions?

it's gonna be an unreal store asset flip, so it will play like shit obviously

I'm always wary of EA but something about this game is ultra suspicious and it's not just the lack of gameplay.

>already gonna spent 30% of the development time to make cutscenes
if it's CGI it's outsourced to another studio, gamdev doesn't make their own CGI for a while now

this

Attached: 1555226630612.webm (1000x562, 2.93M)

>which has only been correct for a melee action-oriented action game twice in the last 10 years
Which games?

I honestly don't think I've played a Star Wars game I like so I'm not too bothered by this, more interested in what gmaes you're talking about.

>ultra suspicious
did 3 canceled SW games give it away? EA can't make anything but sports and BF, everything they touched fails.

Ninja Theory's DmC:Definitive edition.
While it's a bad DMC game, it's still played by many japanese DMC combo autists who are mastering the game.
I honestly don't know the second one, I guess nuGOW but that'd only really be hard to master for casuals. I just said 2 in case.

my bet under license agreement they simply must release something, so they used whatever was nearby and only studio that flexible enough to make SW game
it will be another rushed shit like TFU with pretty CGI

Also I meant western melee action games only.
Since this is a western studio i only wanted to talk about western studios since japan has released multiple games like that.

test

Yea Forums wants there to be something wrong so they can shit on it

Attached: fmly1mo60lg21.jpg (443x455, 33K)

To be fair we all know deep down there will be something wrong with it, Yea Forums is just getting in early.

Who do you think you're kidding? Yea Forums doesn't need reasons to shit on something.

I want it to be good. I know there's something wrong.

>star trash
>ea
i'd be pleasantly surprised if it will be worth to pirate it

>fifa
>Player cards have been around forever
They have been selling lootboxes since our dads were kids

I'm just observing. No need to do anything until it actually releases and everyone can see the game on streams.

I'm with , I want a good star wars game real bad, but my expectations are just so damned low for almost everything star wars these days.

>"Easy to Learn Hard to Master" which has only been correct for a melee action-oriented action game twice in the last 10 years

What?

3 cancelled games gives me hope, that's a ton of already made assets and systems which can be re used to allow for a game greater than the sum of its development time

>make a terrible game that flops
>blame it on the lack of f2p microtransactions and the focus on SP

They're selling a lie

>no microtransactions
>EA
(lol

This is going to be another rushed garbage like ME:A and Anthem

FPB-
Oh nvm its an anime poster. Kys incel.

your dad was a kid 10 years ago
zoomer banned

What if there isn't even anything?

it's shit, although that doesn't come as a surprise to anyone

>They're hiding something.
the combat system. search your feelings you know it to be true.