Has vidya marketing gone too far?

Has vidya marketing gone too far?

Attached: Screenshot_Facebook_20190414-013200.png (1080x1706, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0oJGsRPNb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>treats Reddit and Yea Forums as if they're one of the same
based, Yea Forums BTFO

but they are

if you unironically play those "games" then you are already past saving so it doesnt really matter

>tfw no shitposter gf

Attached: Vergils_tired_of_this_shit.jpg (394x464, 34K)

>danger sniffer
Literally me.

>girls frontline
tits or gtfo

This. Yea Forums is where redditors come to take off their masks of tolerance and feel at home.

Wouldn't that not make them Redditors?
Especially if they feel they don't belong there, if anything it's no different than a failed normie, they might act normal, they may have people they fuck around with, but they know they don't belong there.
Personally if the redditor comes here and he complies with the board culture it's whatever, it's when they think this is a place to whistleblow on people saying nigger is when it becomes a problem

They don't know about the second one being a site, do they?

I don't use reddit, but with other communities, this is literally what Yea Forums is to me. I have to spend all day fucking coddling everyone and watching what I say when I just want to call them a retarded faggot. I've been on Yea Forums far longer than any of those places to begin with, but its probably the only place I can take a break from having to act like a nice person and just be a cunt for a while.

lol @ people who haven't realized this yet. I lurk on those places and you see people stealth defending Yea Forums all the time. Even on resetera.

It's been about the same level for so long. Only difference is that the anons are deluded into thinking this place hasn't become the same level as reddit

They unironically are these days.

not how i would've imagined MDR-chan

odd cause thats how i feel on every forum site including Yea Forums. Having to coddle and agree with retarded faggots when i just wanna blow steam but also knowing that they'll call me some retarded incel who should have sex which makes me limit my fucking words.

Not really, Yea Forums is where people on reddit come to just shitpost as much as possible with no repercussions. in fact, effortless shitposting is highly encouraged by ironic shitposters.

Attached: Flandre.png (637x431, 171K)

have shitposter son instead

Attached: 1546504191921.png (465x440, 463K)

>no more 8cuck pandering
God bless that crazy kiwi

You act as if retards calling you an incel or telling you to have sex has any logic behind it beyond pissing you off. You say whatwver the fuck you want and filter the word incel if it pisses you off that much you big baby.

Who? Null? or the Brendan faggot?

>but also knowing that they'll call me some retarded incel who should have sex which makes me limit my fucking words.
Jesus christ that's fucking pathetic
Have sex

The guy who shot up the mosque. Null is triggered by trannies showing up at his house, dude is a pussy.

I honestly with there was a better medium between Yea Forums and reddit. Yea Forums has become too ironic that it's pretty infuriating to discuss almost anythong on and reddit is such a fucking shithole for both hugboxing and almost everything popular there is "check out this thing my gf made for me".

The difference is that on Yea Forums you get called an incel or told to have sex.

On other sites, you would be banned.

Attached: d5d.jpg (336x506, 26K)

Why the fuck did have sex suddenly catch on?

BECAUSE PEOPLE GOT MAD.
I'm fucking 26 and I never had sex, I literally do not care, I find this "Have sex" shit to be hilarious because people instantly get fucking enraged at it.
It may be because I have no hang ups over being a virgin, but jesus christ, we're people on the internet dude, getting mad at something so basic is pathetic.

Attached: 1530667392085.jpg (324x395, 20K)

Who knows. Shitposting irc? Tranny discord? Some new plebbit circlejerk? Maybe all of them?

The "u mad?" generation got a little bit older

Attached: reddit and v.jpg (608x82, 21K)

The impression I got from it is an even lazier version of u mad and u mad shitposting was one of the most obnoxious times to be on Yea Forums.

I thought that was COPE and SEETHING

Those as well and they are annoying as fuck and effortless, have sex is just extremely normalfag.

I don't know, but its easily the most annoying shit I've seen in a long time. Not only is it a fucking Facebook comments section reply that people are using unironically, but its often completely unrelated to the topic and hand, and implies that having sex will somehow make you agree with them

The only reason. I can fathom is because its essentially a modern "u mad", there's no response someone can post save for posting a timestamped video of them having sex that someone can't just reply to calling them an incel cuck

As long as they lurk and then integrate I don't see a problem. Usually redditors are insufferable though and don't care so they shit up all boards

Friendly reminder that COPE, SEETHING and have sex are all Yea Forums memes. If you use them then you're a faggot that likes mandrama.

Have

>censoring the name

a great day

He doesn't want his name in the open.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-051803_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 443K)

Fucking Yea Forums

cringe

Attached: 1552262342352.jpg (604x599, 44K)

No shit.

Formerly. It's Yea Forumsies who are responsible for this shit meme.

Attached: Mandrama BTFO.jpg (720x1480, 409K)

it clearly works, so why even pay it any mind anymore if you acknowledge how effortless it is?
have sex encompasses everything you mad did while striking even deeper at the core of irrational anger
trolling just didn't suddenly stop being a thing, you know. why are you putting any more meaning behind it than it deserves?

troll > bait
epic fail > cringe
epic win > based
you mad > have sex

How about cope and seething?

Total agreement. We need to bring this shit back

No wonder they are shilling this shit so hard in the past few days

literally just clones of you mad

stay mad and still mad

Butthurt

Didn't that Law and Order episode have RedChanIt or something? It was the stupid GamerGate episode where totally-not-Anita-Sarkeesian got raped by evil gamer boys and Ice T said some made up woman game is better than Civ V.

Don't have sex

>Zionism Frontline
what did China mean by this?

Attached: oyvey.jpg (2000x2700, 2.15M)

>Danger Sniffer

Attached: 1545334386742.webm (1024x424, 318K)

>Danger Sniffer

Attached: 1511991274179.jpg (480x360, 37K)

seething and cope are better than those two. "u mad" is just nigger tier

he mad

Stay frustrated, retard.

They aren't you flaming faggot. I know it may be hard to digest but you have the retorts of a 12 year old.

No matter the realities of reddit and Yea Forums being the same, they missed their marketing opportunity I feel.
Make one banner with a reddit unit, one banner with a Yea Forums unit (doesn't matter if they actually have anything to do with those, it's a marketing thing, slap a clover on it and call it a day) then watch autistic whales spend daddy's hard earned money on a 1% chance for an epic Yea Forums .png

Get on with the times grandpa.

have sex

incel have sex

Nice try to their marketing department, but I still refuse to play double censored frontline.

i'd front her line if you can get my drift

that design is godawful

It didnt, force meme
We get those now and then

Attached: 1539028729911.jpg (735x881, 63K)

They unironically are the same

Ehh, at least Yea Forums doesen't have that stupid voting system

Your pOnOs to my vagOOO.

is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0oJGsRPNb0

Why do gachas always get the nice designs? Is it just because the designers have no limits or particular goals?

>nice design
that said they're literally just jpgs so you don't have to account for modeling or animation struggling with having too many details, in which the designer is obviously indulging in

>Girls' Frontline is a mobile strategy game developed by MICA Team, a Chinese company
>mobile
>chinese
NOPE