See Zoomy? Halo CE the best FPS, haha that means first person shooter

See Zoomy? Halo CE the best FPS, haha that means first person shooter.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555197233569.jpg (518x441, 32K)

>halo is now considered boomer
can we stop time

>asociating destiny with zoomers
the gross of the destiny fanbase is made by boomers and veterans from halo

>Time passes
Whoaaaaaa

I genuinely want to slap my little cousin when he starts talking about Fortnite.

the fact that people can run and it's part of the core mechanics of the game is one of the reasons halo 4 and 5 is better than the previous ones

I thought he was shaving his head

No one wants to point out that boomer and zoomer are brainlet edits. Isn't identifying with either of them the equivalent of admitting to being a brainlet?

>;_; kids these days
Get over it. Your experiences are not universal.

>tfw im still younger than you gramps.

but still fuck time i dont want to be 30 anymore

There are more thirty year olds who will profess how impressive Halo was upon release than there are autistic twenty year olds pretending to be thirty who unfavorably compare it to a corridor shooter tech demo.

>remember joking about the days when kids will have nostalgia for Halo like it is some timeless masterpiece

I'm not saying it was horrible either.

if Halo is considered boomer-core, then what's every other game that Halo stole from?

Attached: 1534545658659.png (568x388, 66K)

Halo is late boomer~early zoomer.

I went to med school just to make anti-aging my life works. Don't worry boomer, we're all gonna make it, and be sniping zoomers with the best of them.

It was impressive, but boring as fuck.

"Halo CE *siiiip* yep that was a good game"

Attached: 11c.png (403x347, 103K)

Some of these kids put a lot of effort into learning to be better at their game, and they learn about tactics, call outs, and teamwork. Try doing things with them that they are interested in. If you show them something better and they swap to that, fine, but don't shit on what kids like. You're just being old and out of touch before your time.

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 42K)

Not if you played coop with a console you rented at blockbuster. It was ludo.

Halo is basically a reskinned Marathon.

Covenant weapons? They behave like Phfor weapons (you pick them up and can't reload them, shoot balls of fire), with the pistol acting like the Zeus Fusion Pistol (charge-up shots).

The Marathon guns and enemies are all totally represented except the WSTE-M shotgun was cooler than the Halo shotgun by about infinity percent and the assault rifle, for all its hilarious inaccuracy, at least shot grenades too.

>zoomer: fortnite
>boomer: halo CE
>doomer: quake 3 arena

Attached: Capture43424.png (1187x908, 847K)

Halo always was babby's first shotter.

>Halo
>boomer
Now we're reaching zoomer-levels of faggotry

Attached: 1544902324541.jpg (1024x378, 49K)

What will Zoomers think of Half-Life and its spinoffs?

>boomer: team fortress 2
>doomer: rogue spear

>doomer

pathetic.

Attached: 1554918967767.jpg (636x668, 57K)

Once all the oldfags fuck off, I'll get to be the oldfag

Attached: 1382839831611.jpg (419x483, 31K)

>Once all the oldfags fuck off
you're here forever

>zoomer: starcraft 2
>boomer: warcraft 3
>doomer: tiberian sun

this site will die before I do

The me generation is a fucking cancer to the world and the fact they got to live in the right time for proper medicine and life lengthening knowledge sucks.

I unironically would make my zoomie clear Wolf3d, both Dooms, and the Marathon trilogy before letting him download Fortnite.

t. soomer

Destiny is better than Halo ever was. Fight me faggot

why has the word boomer come to replace the word oldfag

This whole picture but unironically

mad as fuck zoomer lmaao

hot bait my dude, try harder next time.

halo was the game that started the current state of FPS with that gay health regeneration

>Unironicaly defending Fortnite
Kill yourself

So I get to fuck them if I do this?

Wolf3d is shit, don't force somebody to sit through it, it just plain doesn't hold up.

None of you even joined modhalo.net and then moved to operncarnage. It’s a shame that I can even talk to you Yea Forumstards

toomer detected. stick to plebbit

kek

>halo

Attached: 1551748835301.jpg (672x787, 261K)

How was Halo better? Halo was an overrated, over hyped piece of shit with zero sense of progression where Destiny has far greater levels of customization, character design, class design, hell for that matter classes on general, has a good story unlike the shitshow that was Gaylo. The weapons and gameplay mechanics in Destiny are far superior, as is the world building and lore. Destiny kicks Gaylo's blocky ass in every regard. Also not a cuckbox title inheriently. That is an automatic win in and serious gamer's eyes. Only casuals and faggots play on the cuckbox.

>modding halo is a plebbit thing

Go back to 9fag

>t. loomer

Playing Gaylo is a shit gamer thing anyway. Fuck Gaylo and fuck anyone defending it. There were far superior shooters back in the day.

>these people post on Yea Forums

Attached: fortnite dance battle.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

Ah, I think we've gotten to the heart of the matter. You're a seething sonyboi who was salty that they could never play a bungie game until Destiny was sharted out upon the unwashed masses. I almost feel bad for you.

>boomers LIKE Halo when this board didn't just 10 years ago

Attached: 1539714205983.gif (295x221, 554K)

t. Dadfag

Attached: 20FE103B-C678-49D8-A92B-9AD7A31D5889.jpg (1537x2050, 420K)

I know right. It was the trashy white girl basic bitch of fps games but everyone talks about it like it was Tiffany Amber Theissen.

that's cool bro

Attached: chief.jpg (1536x1152, 214K)

Not bad, at least they're having fun.

No my little brother had a cuckbox. I played Gaylo. That's how I know how absolutely shit it was compared to Destiny. I also know how inferior the cuckbox was and still is to the Chadstation. Also PC destroys both. I never have and never will shell out my hard earned shekels for a cuckbox. I have my dignity.

its not as good as it sounds
t.got here in 2012

Attached: 1552763128161.gif (300x300, 3.22M)

Things never changed. You retard. A decade ago, some teenager posted a link to Yea Forums of an uploaded youtube video his anime club meeting back in 2009, where all the kids openly talked about Yea Forums and anime in the typical cringey way you might imagine.

The kid got roasted by Yea Forumsnons who mass reported the video for terrorism and got it taken down. And before that, what do you think Yea Forums was back in 2003? 2004? How old was moot back then? You fucking idiot. You buffoon.

>boomer: doom 2
>doomer: none doomer is a shit meme

t. zoomer

doom 2 is more doomer territory. boomer would choose dead space in this case

did your dad molest you? Why do you talk like that?

Attached: boom.jpg (973x599, 275K)

HAR HAR HAR I LOVE MAYMAY AND WOJEK AND PEPE LE FROG I LOVE BEIN A CHANNER
BASTE

Half-Life is boomercore. You know it because they're the only ones who still care about EP3.

I hate that 2012 was 70 years ago

t. 2007

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>if I say its gay that makes it bad

Soon you too will hate every new meme. Kids will be talking about the latest fad game you don't give a shit about like they are the greatest, and only you will see it for the underdeveloped nostalgia goggles it is. They will downplay everything that you love, and moan about things that couldn't possibly have existed when they were new.
>What, you can't even play this with the holomonitor? I can't control the characters with 3-dimensional hand signals? Fuckin lame.
It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Attached: 1544057647068.jpg (728x636, 101K)

I swear Zoomers hate the Millennials 5 to 10 years older than them more than they hate actual Boomers. I don't understand this.

Attached: 1554925177985.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

t. hoomer

>2008
>boomer
>using doomer
i hope you get into a deadly school bus crash on the same day you have a big argument with your parents, so they can never forgive themselves you fucking shitbag

Attached: 1509841017617.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>too old to fondly experience Fortnite, pubg, minecraft, etc.
>too young for quake, doom, c&c, and square's glory days

I feel like im stuck in the middle. Am i a boomer or a zoomer?

Attached: 1547642784948.jpg (675x864, 74K)

Wait... how old are you fuckers?

>27

They're too young to realize that the old men in power are the real enemy and not that 20 year old that called them mean things in TF2 when you were a kid.

*they not you

and I am le zoomer, LOL

Attached: 1536578107410.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

If only there was a way to define a person without using wojacks.

It's called a generational cusp. Generations in general aren't completely black and white anyway

I don't like Halo one bit but Destiny is genuinely the worst commercial FPS I have ever played

you seem upset

We need a new wojak

you called?

Attached: 1531760123205.jpg (992x940, 103K)

Attached: 1538930600055.jpg (502x471, 69K)

There was nothing impressive about any of the Halo games except how impressively overrated they were.

same here minus minecraft.

what's with all the fucking Halo CE threads today?

CE is the worst bungie halo game

yes i am upset you semen swallowing shitstian, end your fucking life

Attached: 1553143016323.jpg (600x408, 42K)

If you managed to miss out on both side than that's on you.
>Mfw I got my cake and ate it too
The battle Royale shit can fuck off though. I could give less of a shit.

Attached: naughty.png (394x351, 213K)

>zoomer: Fortnite
>boomer: Quake 3 Arena
>doomer: Goldeneye N64

Attached: 1494454864681.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>tfw knaves these days coulde not even wield a swourde

Attached: thus nowe.jpg (600x742, 80K)

>I'm now a 30 year old wizard
>I used to laugh at 30 year old wizards when I was in early 20s

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.33_[2018.09.17_22.33.42].jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

>can't even end them rightly
Plebian, please

By the time you're 22 or so, you should know if you're destined to be a wizard or not.

Attached: 1547543695343.jpg (719x436, 30K)

"the newfags of today are the anonymous of tomorrow"
-Oldfag

Attached: 1544576297951.jpg (612x612, 97K)

Same user. However I mentally matured early so I got to experience a little bit of GeoCities era internet when I was in elementary school. Goddamn I miss those days.

Not him, but I was convinced I was going to be a wizard when I was 25 but then I got a job and started talking more to people and found a girlfriend and she broke my heart 2 years later but I still have my friends and we even play vidya together sometimes (normie shit but who cares). I'm 31 now and life is good.

Good for you user

damn he's smooth

I gave up on friends when I was 26. Haven't had any friends since then. Though I play apex legends with my boss sometimes.

Attached: 1546776471058.jpg (709x320, 33K)

*CRACK SIIIIPS

AHHH NOW FORTNITE WAS A GOOD GAME IN MY DAY

Attached: purple.jpg (657x573, 36K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1525280925302.jpg (602x792, 103K)

Attached: 1541639974475.jpg (624x474, 24K)

Barneyfag awakened

Don't worry. You'll be 31 before you know it.

>tfw can still recall my school days like they were yesterday
>turning 29 this year

What was the last "real" era to be a kid with soul here?

Attached: 1554281255695.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Late millennial/gen y for sure

Weird innit? We used to consider UT as oldfag shit

I was born in '97 but I grew up with most of the stuff from core through late millennial as a young child.

Child abuser

>born 95
>most of the stuff I remember fondly is early-mid gen Y
I feel like this chart is off somehow

that fat kid is getting BTFO

You're in a third world shithole

Attached: forever.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Yeah, and boomer is a specific generation of people, that don't fucking move along with the timeline, you fucking retard.

you know, earlier I saw some fresh off the boat spics playing hip hop from the fucking nineties.

Why

Would you fuck an Elite?

Attached: D1FzJpbXgAU9ah0.jpg (2048x1993, 373K)

>methados
used to play halo PC with this nigger and muki back in the day
miss them
also yeah

t.zoom zoom

The guy has a point it's time to grow up user

>2012 is oldfag
kys not even 10 year mark

get a job instead of bitching on Yea Forums you old faggot lmao like where did your life go so wrong that this is where you are when you should be having a family and shit

>zoomer nostalgia will become a thing in a few years and they will start shitting on the following generation

It's horrifying.

It already happened, Early Zoomer nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s is now a thing.

Attached: 1554923154507.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

Halo CE came out in 2001, user.

People who play video games in their mid to late 30s are really sad

*teleports behind you*

Attached: c64.jpg (1280x718, 210K)

it came out in 2001 so yes

undertale is good tho

Attached: TYgG4fN.gif (200x150, 797K)

Never gonna happen

This ride never ends.

Never played a Halo game. What are they like?

I had one of those, but with the tape drive.
Start loading a game and go for a nice walk with the dog. If you're lucky it's ready to play when you get back.
Now I get impatient if I have 5 seconds of loading screen on startup.

Attached: bloomer.jpg (300x257, 33K)

Halo 1's honestly not even the best game of its franchise. It's interesting and sets up for a lot, and might have the best atmosphere, tone, and some of the best music in the series, I'd overall rate it pretty low down the list. It's good, but it's a bit of a relic at this point.

Attached: 1532812751662.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

the template for all console shooters that followed
2 weapon limits. health + regenerating shields for both you and enemies. slow movement speed. large open environments. vehicle co-op. decent sci fi setting.

The only FPSes I've played are the original Doom and Bioshock 1.
How does the 2 weapon limit work?

>one day fortnite will be considered boomer

Attached: 1428163328855.jpg (231x218, 7K)

You press a button to swap between the two guns. You hold down the button to pick up whatever weapon an enemy dropped in place of your current weapon. Throwing a grenade and doing melee attacks also get dedicated buttons.

If you weren't here before 2009 you're a newfag. Actually if you were here from 2007-09 you're still a newfag.

Attached: i want to go back.png (806x648, 460K)

no it won't
generations mark periods in time, they don't move forward with it.

im pretty sure that halo is first zoomers fps.

You guys aren't boomers, you're millennials.

Interesting. So the combat is about finding and swapping out the guns you have to fit the situation?

Yes. Your weapons generally don't have much ammo so you're encouraged to scavenge weapons from enemies to keep the action flowing.

That sounds like it could be pretty fun. Is there a good variety of guns, then, to help encourage that further and take advantage of it?

>2012
>oldfag
How fucking delusional are you
t. 2007

i propose we call them toomers, on account of how halo and COD era babies spread cancer onto every thread they visit

>2007
>oldfag
kek, nice try kid.
t. 1997

in halo 2 onwards. halo ce, not so much.

Halo invented FPS. Without halo zoomy wouldn't be playing destiny and fortnite.

but doom made halo so...

but dukem nukem made shootem games so...

>What is Doom
>What is Quake
>What is Unreal
>What is Descent
>What is Chex Quest
>What is Super 3D Noah's Ark

One day she will suck cocks

>If you're lucky it's ready to play when you get back.
...but only if the tape head is tuned correctly.
I loved c64 but the cassette drives where made by satan.

but mario made 2D plattormers so...

>using some made up words like zoomer and boomer that aren't clearly defined
>everybody has a different definition in his head
>mostly used to bait or as an insult

Just use the regular clearly defined words. Most of Yea Forums is GenZ and a few chads are Millenials.

Attached: Generations-wide-table1-250h-500w.png (500x250, 69K)

Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 would like a word.

>newfag posting

The definition of boomer has been lost to this retarded meme, and people completely forgot millennials existed.

op wast trying to say this image isn't relevant, haha..
fuck

>1997
>Ageddandy

*Scoffs* 1824

i miss awesome face, i should start using it again

The distortion of boomer on here is a reference to how people on social media think teens are millennials

guess what - all words are made up

The zoomer/boomer meme is all about mindset these days. A kid that's 18 can still have a boomer mindset, just like a 35 year old can have a zoomer mindset.

Millennials got shit on so hard, they're trying to erase their identity

cool story bro

bump

nice