Okay, possibly the most difficult question you've ever had to answer: Which one is goofier-looking?

Okay, possibly the most difficult question you've ever had to answer: Which one is goofier-looking?

Attached: sea dragon vs ice dragon.jpg (3290x1080, 434K)

Left

Left is goofier
Looks like a sea creature, but sea creatures don't have human arms. And having squid tentacles (not even the functionally and aesthetically superior octopus tentacles) plus regular arms is a weird stylistic choice

left

I dunno, slap some legs on the right one and it can be Rathalos' gay cousin.

right looks like a robot

>Wily Castle 1/2 plays

right looks like a pokemon

Left by far. It's like it came from a child's sketchbook. Right is at least somewhat plausible, with much more visually interesting shapes and colors.

If it had legs then it'd be super goofy
But the right fits the sea aesthetic more

Left looks goofy and looks like it'll be turned into fapping material for furries

Its not hard, Left is way goofier and is a stain on the otherwise pretty decent monster designs in base Subnautica.

Don't reply to Subnautica threads that seem like reverse shilling, because they are

How do octopi and squid tentacles differ, besides in number?

Ah, it's this thundering faggot again.

Left looks like a land monster with tentacles slapped on.

>admit that you've been accused of shilling previously
way to incriminate yourself genius

Right is literally a fucking spaceship. Also
>Left is called sea dragon because it's a dragon of the sea.
>Right, which is also a creature of the sea, is called an ice dragon because ??

>Decent
A few good designs don't save Subnautica's overall creature designs from being mediocre at best. Dook dooks and reefbacks are outnumbered by retarded shit like reaper leviathans and sea cows.

Squid tentacles are often tapered at the end and are mostly used for propulsion except for two smaller ones near the mouth
Octopus tentacles have many more suckers and have more natural, kinda pointed ends and are used for literally everything

Every thread about any even slightly new game is crawling with retards like you.

I think he means that all of the Sea Dragon's tentacles are these squidlike arms, with the flappy oar end.

Even still, the octopus thing is silly because it doesn't even use its tentacles like appendages as they should be.

Attached: squid_mom_sketch_by_aweopalta-d8uwyo1.png.jpg (912x875, 114K)

>STOP TALKING ABOUT UPCOMING GAMES, YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT SHILLS BECAUSE I HATE GAMES FAGGOTY FART FRIGGING!!
Are you from some Discord of people that gets off on spamming "SHILL SHILL SHILL" in every thread about upcoming games?

You also just samefagged your own thread to try to spark even more discussion here , as the IP count didn't go up but still answered the question
It's stupidly obvious what you're doing here. Don't get mad about it. Don't even reply. It just makes you seem guiltier.

Subnautica isn't the type of game discord/irc would target.

Sorry m8, you were one post off mine. Also, jokes on you, I'm not even the user you were talking to. Just chiming in to call you a faggot.

>Are you from some Discord
No, but you obviously are. I can tell you've been instructed on how to conduct yourself in an environment you're not familiar with. Nobody here talks genuinely like the way you do. It's embarassing.

>hurr durr
I remember when Yea Forums could talk about upcoming games without you children shitting yourselves retarded.

He probably doesn't actually care about shilling and is just shitposting. Best to just not reply to him.

If that were the case you could have just made a thread about this UPCOMING GAME instead of starting a thread with a disingenuous question.

I really wish I could explain how the world actually works to autists, but you just can't fight a level of delusion this deep.

Why is it okay to start threads with silly shit for other games but with this one you lose your damn fool mind whenever someone does it?

I rest my case.

left right is just a plesiosaur with a bunch crap stuck to it

>Game constantly gets ragged on for having goofy creatures
>Expansion comes out with new creatures that are also goofy
>Thread gets made comparing them for how goofy they are
Wow, the mental gymnastics required to reach that point must have been intense. Surely nobody could have brought such a topic up except with so clearly a disengenuous intent.

We have a resident autist who hates Subnautica so much that he runs into every thread about it and screams himself stupid about shills.