What will happen once they start making video games? Will Japan and the West be fucked?

What will happen once they start making video games? Will Japan and the West be fucked?

Also, just a reminder that they have a larger population than the US, EU and Japan combined.

Attached: china.jpg (717x578, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhPMvwsINdE
youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've already been making games, the stuff they make sucks though. As for population, doesn't really change much when most of their population is dirt-farmer poor and only exists to boost numbers on paper.

Yeah insects have a much larger population than all of humanity combined but I doubt we can be expecting big things from them soon

They'll just be shitty MMORPGs where you can pay/hack to win. The Chinese are soulless.

Can they make their own consoles? Can they not just use knockoff games and make original games? Can they make Switch, PS4, or Xbox One games? Fuck mobile games, make shit other than mobile games, and I don't know of any PC game that was originally in Chinese but was released for other audiences. Either way, they have shitty laws that they must obey when it comes to games and rules and regulation, so maybe they can make fun kiddy shit.

How about when are they going to start making Anime? Instead of pretending to, just fucking making please China, your shit looks so awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhPMvwsINdE

youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc

EVERY NIGHT AND EVERY DAY EVERY FIGHTING EVERY DREAMMMM

you gotta thank the koreans suppressing the chinese creativity with their mind numbing mmorpgs

Can't make art when you're a mindless drone.

Can you really expect anything of good quality to come from China of all places? At best you can expect a money-sinking, bug-ridden gacha with sex appeal turned to eleven so people can gamble with shitty rates, just for the game to be closed a year later before releasing exactly the same game under a different name a month later.

I wouldn't touch a chinese game unless they paid me big, and I'd still think it twice to avoid their potential spyware.

The moment china and south korea start making anime and okay to good single player games japan will be fucked beyond belief

>says this when the computer they’re typing on was assembled in China and their chip more than likely was worked upon and designed by Chinese engineers and physicists
Stay bitter.

Get back to work Chang, your posts aren't boosting your social credit score at this point.

So what is the name of that game that will fucked up Japan? care to give me some source, chinkchong?

Chinese people are really fucking bad at making advanced products like videogames suitable for the western market

They treat videogame addiction as a mental illness so the state is VERY conservative when it comes to international marketing
They basically need the government to fund local marketing so chinese people makes purchases, and then they can afford selling to the western market
They have a ton of restrictions and barriers on the low levels of game development meaning there is a low chance of high quality chinese games actually surfacing internationally

>dat shitty song
>dat shitty language
>look like some bakugan furryshit ripoff
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

They already make their own games. They are near 1 to 1 copies of Western games painted Chinese but regin locked.
Dont you remember the outrage Westerners felt when they saw Chinese Overwatch?

go back to elementary school, dumbass. you lack reading comprehension

>chink
>shovelware JRPG or VN with art style and gameplay ripoff from Japan
>gook
>shovelware mmo grinder with art style and gameplay ripoff from Japan
No thank you

That why i say give me some source because i don't see chink or gook will be making good game at all

most of those are changed by western publishers themselves to get chink money. COD is a free to play shit show overthere for exemple

the setence is on the fucking future you retarded subhuman. you can't even read or type in english correctly. fucking third worlder

>most of those are changed by western publishers themselves to get chink money
>overwatch ripoff
>western publishers
huh?

there isn't a single epic shill thread on the catalog tonight.
is this the new ching chong approach after getting BTFO?

What future? why are you so angry my bugmen? Am i do something wrong to your ancestor or something?

They make movies and no one outside of China seems to care. It will be same with vidya

>see some anime with cute girls
>not actually anime but chinkshit
Fucking Cupid's Chocolate

So what game in the future will fucked up Japan beyond belief?

>that shitty chink language trying to be kawaii uguu
>dem shitty bootleg anime ripoff girls

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>The moment china and south korea start making anime and okay to good single player games japan will be fucked beyond belief
the setence doesn't state a game you retrded dumbass. it states that japan will lose the entertaiment war to korea and japan as it has been losing ground in asia and the world as a whole in technology and culture. you call me a bugmen but you can't even do basic text interpretation nor write properly.
Modern Japan is a fucking disgrace in entertainment and technology to the point they are betting everything on 2020 while fucking their own culture in the process with censorship. while korea and china couldn't care less and just export their goods as it is

>censorship
>meanwhile chink and gook has much more censorship than jap
What are you talking about?

>while korea and china couldn't care less and just export their goods as it is
mmo grinder #576432762 and shovelware weeabooshit VN #7543853 dickweed hentai puzzle?

>fucking their own culture in the process with censorship
>while korea and china couldn't care less
Yeah well, china and korean censorship is already beyond belief

many of the korean MMO could turn into good single player games. Black Desert, Blaade and Soul. Even Closers. would all be way better games if they were single player games with minor multiplayer content. Even in Korea those fucking games don't last as long as they used to. might aswell make them single player

Other than WoW and FFXIV, what other MMOs are at least semi-popular nowadays? The genre is kind of dead but to be honest I haven't played an MMO in pretty much a whole decade, I'm kind of still stuck when Tera was huge just because of Elins.

>Black Desert
>one of the shitiest action game , its only look flashy but everything about it is trash
>blade and soul
>same as above, hallow as piss on concrete
>Closers
>super fucking generic weeabooshit side-scrolling
they're below average at best

See, that's science and engineering. Games are more creative based. What fucks this up is that China's spent the last 80 years or so being told CREATIVITY BAD, INDIVIDUALITY BAD.

>people keep saying black desert combat is like dragon dogma dude
>play ity
>just another floaty no weight gookfest

>How about when are they going to start making Anime?
>What will happen once they start making video games?
They won't have the creative freedom to make what Japan and the US can. Despite what their propaganda says, most of their "creations" are stolen ideas from other countries. They take it and modify it slightly, then mass produce it for cheap. This is an extremely effective process for making cars or electronics, but not for art.

Art is and has been stifled in China for 100 years. Just look at the crack down they did once they took back Hong Kong. The city went from China's epicenter of talent to literally closing 90% of the book stores and suppressing the magazines/newspapers so only state run ones exist. And of course the internet is filtered. You can't create anything in that kind of environment.

They make tons of it. But with monetization model that will make EA jelly as fuck.

outside WoW and XIV there is none. Even SK they are shifting to the mobile market with RO mobile, Maple Story mobile. Blade and Soul 2 got announced for mobile too. every mmo besides the two behemoths are a zombie with barely any playerbase. and that small playerbase is composed of 95% whales

Chinks already try that shit with their own gacha, and it doesn't dent on the Nips games. Same thing will happen if they ever attempt to make OC non gacha shit instead of knockoff consoles and games

>black desert
>can't even dance or doing some slutty emoticon shit without buying real money
>you're stuck with looking like a peasant unless you're paying real money or wait forever for some fags to put it on the marketplace
No wonder this shit is so cheap, i feel like it not even worth $10

there'll probably be some good games to come out from there but they'll probably all have actual spyware on them so i'll just avoid them.

Azur lane and girls frontier don't dent japs gacha market share?

>Chinks already try that shit with their own gacha
>Everything are voiced by Japanese
>Only collaborating with Japan game and anime because their own video game or cartoon whatever suck horse shit
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Lack of free speech/free thought severely stifles any creative endeavor coming out of China. Just compare HK cinema pre and post return to China. All HK movies are propaganda pieces nowadays. Long gone are the glory days of late 70's kung fu theater.

because they have to appeal to the dumbasses that play MMOs. they can't tune the game to have an actual battle system since MMO players are the equivalent of mobile faggots from the last decade. the people who still play MMOs are the ones who never grew out of the genre and are aimless searching for the early and mid 00s era of the MMO experience. but that will never happen since everything needs to be a theme park thanks to WoW

No, and even FGO btfo them in their own home

Well FGO btfo everything. I thought kancole got it's market share eaten by azur lane?

creativity is stifled by the government. So not gonna happen. India is also 3 times bigger than usa and they cant make games.

I played a nice chink otome once
so i guess it could be worse

Attached: confused chinese girl.png (315x373, 240K)

shitcolle is already a cult at this point

What make this generic anime ripoff girl from china different than million of other generic anime girls?

>tencunt want to release it's own store with MHW as initial big name title
>got shut down by the party
>now only sells chink indie
It's almost like Communism reward incompetence.

Attached: 1488446042820.png (613x619, 147K)

She was the main character
One of the hazubandos was named Christ though, which was hilarious.

What China has is Maoism, which is basically Communism's little brother that crashes from relative to relative, stealing money to buy meth while screaming to research Flat Earth. In Communism incompetence gets you a bullet in the back of the head. Still awful, but there is a difference.

PUBG (Korean game) is among if not the biggest in the world

They've already been making games for ages, but nobody cares because they're not very good.

>made by some poor Greece
>play like absolute fucking shit too
And Japan game like DMC, Sekiro still coming out normally, what's your point?

>talking about censorship
>while korea and china couldn't care less and just export their goods as it is
You know nothing about chink and gook, you stupid motherfucker

They already make video games, they just don't share 99% of them.

Even without the mmo shit part, the gameplay in these games are just average at best

>China
>Maoist
They start leaving that behind in the late 70's.

Give me a fucking break, because 99% of their game look like this

Attached: ebgpzmkp8iim23gvfudf.jpg (670x342, 89K)

I like the ASSFAGGOTS game they made featuring Shrek.

or this

Attached: Persona.jpg (720x1280, 242K)

>turns a bunch of people into inanimate objects and eats them
that's my fetish

My point still stands.

Sure, you can keep your bootleg shit whenever you want, they will immediately get sue if they try to release their crap anyway