Gives you dozens of tools and abilities

>gives you dozens of tools and abilities
>all of them are useless except for one

What other games do this?

Attached: Sekiro_8.0.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Most of the games that accumulate shit like that.

I thought the firecrackers, axe, shield, and mist raven were useful.

i'm working my way through NG4+ with demon bell and without kuro's charm. here's what i have found useful

>ichimoji
>high monk
>whirlwind slash
>exorcism
>axe
>flame vent
>shuriken
>mist raven
>umbrella
>mikiri
>firecrackers
i'm sure i'm forgetting something

See, you took a misstep right out of the gate. You're arguing logic against SoulsBornfags. To the DarkSoulsbornfag, sincere, abject quality in a game's mechanics and gameplay are secondary to what they believe is more paramount: Is the game difficult and does it give me e cred for beating?

If a game is difficult and lets you handwave away all criticisms by uttering those oh so familiar words: "git gud," then it is by default, a good quality game. The difficult game to a DarkSoulsfag can exist in a vacuum and still be considered great. Replay value? Doesn't matter. Interesting customization? Window dressing. Good level design? Who the fuck cares?

If the game is being developed by the Prepare to Die™ developers, then it must stand to reason that it will be balls-to-the-wall difficult, is therefore, a great game by the legendary mastermind Miyazaki.

Attached: 1355765881812.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

The first dead space. The other guns had their uses but the plasma cutter was so damn good you didn't need anything else.

>prosthetics are useless
I remember when I was bad at Sekiro

I liked that Isshin overhead cleave that restores posture, but for some reason I was really good at using it.

They're all pretty useful.

- Shurikens are great. Them and the follow-up attack gives you the cheapest and fastest way to close distance. Also an easy way to interrupt some BS attacks.

- Poison dagger fucks up big enemies so hard it's not even funny

- Whistle fucks with the headless and is great for separating big groups

- Axe busts shields, and those enemies take fuckin' forever without it.

- Leaf thing makes item grinding easy as hell

The flames, umbrella, spear, and mist raven kinda' suck imo, but I imagine people have found plenty of uses for them too.

>mist raven
eat a contact medicine before a big fight and you can use mist raven whenever you like. it's pretty damn good and trivializes perilous attacks

Umbrella's extremely useful for Demon of Hatred and several other enemies.
Also found some uses for flame vent.
Never figured out what armored enemy was weak against the spear. I didn't use it much.

>eat a contact medicine before a big fight and you can use mist raven whenever you like.
Fucking hell that's clever.

use high monk after jumping a sweep. do not jump off of the enemy before using high monk

shields are almost broken tier. Mist raven lets you have dark souls 3 dodges at the cost of karma. the Spear has nice long range cleave if you actually want to fight things instead of grappling away.

>Poison dagger fucks up big enemies so hard it's not even funny

Do you just mean the fat guys?

I always use high monk TO jump the sweep
Why would you jump before?

The game tells you in the item description that contact medicine is used for certain shinobi techniques, and you also get your first contact medicine near where you get the mist raven feathers.

The final ninjitsu technique combos amazingly with the big floating cloud passage technique

nice, thanks.

>keep accidentally throwing out Ichimonji while fighting ape
>it works better than if I did what I meant to
Kind of makes me feel retarded.

this but with Genichiro

Umbrella is really good for Demon of Hatred and those terror shamans that shoot terror lasers. You completely negate some of their most annoying attacks by unfolding the shield and just walking at them.

but thats wrong. The tools aren't ALL useless, it's just their uses are fairly niche, the game doesn't tell you when they'll be useful well, and they cost macguffin bucks to use.

to whit:

>spear is useful as a gap closer and in very specific instances - stripping armor from the Taro Troops, yanking centipede out of monkey trouble
>Firecracker is use against animals, chaff, just about anything humanoid/living will flinch
>Axe one shots shields, good for applying high stagger
>Flame Vent useful against animals and red eyes
>Shuriken is useful against everything for chip but especially airborn enemies

etc. They aren't USELESS, but they either only get really good with late game upgrades/comboing with moves, or when they're useful isn't signposted well. Like Sabimaru is strong against every female enemy in the game, barring poison swamp snakeeyes. Yes that includes O'Rin the fucking ghost

Fat dude with bell
Guardian Ape second phase

git gud

>
Take your (You), mentally challenged. Hope it's worth it

Wait, Mist Raven poisons you or something?

Nigga what?
The Flute skips monkeys
The Fan blocks everything (Ape's scream, Shishimen Warrior's lasers)
Flame Barrel basically makes the ogre and Mibu Village niggas kill themselves
Sabimaru whoops Fountainhead Palace
Spear can cheese the Ape
Axe is basically a second Ichimonji
Shuriken cheeses Lady Butterfly

The only useless prosthetics are The Mist Raven and Divine Abduction

No, contact medicine does. It applies poison status on you but makes you immune to poison. Mist Raven feathers make you teleport behind someone when they attack, but it can only be used on an attack. But if you have contact medicine, the poison status is constantly damaging you, which lets you use mist raven feathers at any point (even in mid air).

I packed whirlwind slash for that one, and only used it when I wanted to. Mostly.

Whirlwind slash is actually good because it makes you dodge attacks pretty well. That said, I prefer Shadowrush/Shadowfall.

What's the point though? You surely can't be too retarded to time raven properly.

You'll probably get shitposted into oblivion for this post but I agree with you.

>this bullshit again

Spear is good for Ape phase 2, out-ranging enemies like Ashina elite for auto-wins, fighting in groups with the cleave, or with the pull to isolate them, spiral spear charge does a ton of vitality and posture damage through guard
Axe staggers and can damage through block, can also cleave, and spamming it is very good against some enemies like Loneshadow, jump+midair prosthetic axe is very strong opener
Flame vent + oil is incredibly broken against any enemy, combined with living force to trivialize many fights. It makes ape phase 1 a joke and setting enemies on fire is a guaranteed stagger. The stagger shouldn't be confused with the "flinch" that red eyes enemy will do.
Mist raven is obviously versatile and great for tons of situations, basically a get out of jail free card or can be used offensively to create openings.
Umbrella is straight up broken in its niche (DoH, shichimen, Fire Isshin, snake eyes) and can be used offensively with the follow-up attack to deal with any enemy with projectiles (like Nightjars)
Whistle is great for fighting groups of animals, luring enemies in groups (e.g. okami before sakura idol, samurai with the endgame seven spears), and malcontent is straight up broken against apparitions
Shuriken staggers enemies hit in the air, the charged shuriken can interrupt certain dangerous moves (e.g. Isshin's guaranteed One Mind after the AoE fire attack), and the gapcloser skill is extremely good against all bosses and enemies to get back in the fight and reduce their posture recovery
Divine Abduction instakills monks, turns enemies' backs against you so you can backstab them mid-fight so you can break out ninjutsu like puppeteer or bestowal

how do you even fight the fucking headless enemies

>perfect parry

>die from terror

>cant move

great enemy, miyazaki

You don't have to time anything, that's the point. You can use it whenever you want once you have contact medicine applied. Which means you can teleport around enemies as much as you want (spirit emblems willing).

Why not just use the raven feathers instead of the umbrella?

literally all of the prosthetics are useful if you know how to use them. they've made an amazing job balancing them

Malcontent and apparation-umbrella or don't bother.

Cuphead with the smoke bomb

Get yourself a purple gourd and some divine confetti and upgrade your brella to the purple one. After that, they become easy af.

If you're taking terror damage you arent perfect parrying
You can also cheese them easily with Confetti and Malcontent

>instant cast even while staggered get out of any attack in the game free
>useless
>kill any enemy in the game instantly free
>useless
idiot

Prosthetics are pretty good but requiring ammo for them is dumb.

Divine Abduction is for loot farming

divine abduction is for loot farming AND killing any of the monk guys in senpou temple instantly*

have you tried using the terror resistance item you fucking retard

>The Flute skips monkeys
You know what else does? Anything. Especially just running past them.

Most items and special move sin this game are useless, doubly so because it's annoying as fuck go to in the menu and switch them, especially special moves.

If From wasn't shti they would have incorporated the moves in the standard moveset.

>OP is too much of a brainlet to use tools and most likely combat arts, too.
Just keep L1 and R1 spamming, buddy. Only yourself to blame.

it's still a shitty enemy to fight, same with the chichiman warrior who fires balls at you, it's a tedious fight where you have to hug/sprint/hug/sprint.

your reddit spacing is extremely obnoxious
kys

>doubly so because it's annoying as fuck go to in the menu and switch them
This Ichimonji 2 is so overpowered and versatile that I never use anything else because I'd just have to switch back sooner or later anyway.

>not instantly killing the ghost warrior with an air-to-air deathblow
better luck...next time...

Attached: jump.png (770x774, 717K)

yes let me cram everything on to one line so it's less readable, faggot

>confetti
>sugar
>terror sippie
>run in and kill him in 10 attacks

>REDDIT SPACING >=(
Hope newfags like you get cancer, not kidding.

>i cant switch tools mid combo therefore there is only one useful proshtetic weapon

Attached: 1554917683416.png (700x700, 350K)

retard

Not him. Badger vanished on me, and I guess he won't return until the dragon.

No, but it's bad gameplay. Especially having to choose from 10 different combat arts and locking yourself out of the other 9 because the devs can't incorporate them in the movset.

Epic

spear is useful on the ape for high posture damage

the only useful tool is firecrackers as an interrupt.

99% of the time you are better off using R1 or parrying.

They're not useless, they're just not mandatory. And that's a good thing.
I mostly avoid using tools/techniques because charged thrust and shuriken are pretty much all I need and they don't fuck with the pace of combat like other stuff.

have you met him at senpou temple yet? he might be there. but i thought he didnt move until you bought his most expensive items?

>playing from software games for good gameplay
??? i could have told you it would be mediocre. The point of the game is the level design, lore, atmosphere and entertaining combat

I've beaten the game twice without using prosthetics or arts and did just fine. I just don't see the point in using any of them since you do the same amount of damage on a poke as a long 10 second combo which is way riskier and probably costs emblems.

how to cheese mini boss before genichiro without perfect parrying all his shit?
my timing is off and i eat a hit or two every attempt most of the time. vanilla ps4 fucking blows

Pocket sand is a good way to land a heavy hit on some enemies if your struggling to use prosthetics

Not him but fuck off

I bought the fortress. He skipped the next step, so I had to find him at his son's grave. He didn't want to sell me anything there. Now he's gone.

I hate the entire combat arts system. I don't understand why I have to choose between these abilities. Why can't they all be assigned to specific combo strings or inputs instead, like every other action game ever? At the very least could I equip two or three instead of just one? It feels so limiting and restrictive for no good reason.

You're gonna have to perfect parry sooner or later. But you can also learn to dodge/sidestep quickly behind him. Also jump kick his posture down as much as you can.

Because From Software is, contrary to what most people would have you believe, and I don't say this iwth any contempt as I enjoy their games usually, an absolute amateur developer.

spear is useful on everything for high posture, in fact its the most sslept on weapon on the game, it only cost one emblem but does almost as much as axe when fully charged

how is that bad gameplay? even spear, axe and sometimes sabimaru could be used basically anytime you would of otherwise have used fire crackers for better posture. furthermore the firecrackers allow longer combos like r1>firecracker>fully charged axe or spear

can you kill him? i never tried but i bet if you can then you can buy the anti-air from the offering box back at the dilapidated temple. but really, its not that important. just go kill dragon then you can continue his questline. you dont need the anti-air to kill warriors honestly. they're piss easy.

why do they put combat arts on l1+r1

I literally removed my binded art so I wouldnt accidentally kill myself by doing L1 then R1 quickly on bosses.

name one good from softgame thats better than basically any other AAA game in terms of gameplay

>how is that bad gameplay?
I just told you in the very post you quoted and other people told you as well. Imagine Bayonetta doesn't let you do specific move besides kick, kick, kick and punch, punch, punch. There are 50 cool things youcan do, but you can pick only one. And if you want to do the other thing or chain it into your combo, you have to pause the game and switch.

It's bad.

He already left. I'll try the box next time I get on, but I'm afraid I may have to miss out on a crutch.

all of them?????

Jank. The word you're looking for is Jank. They aren't amateurs they've been around for more than a decade. But their work has always been obscure jank stuff like Shadow Tower

dont worry about it dude. i never even used an anti-air until my third playthrough. its really not required at all.

how is that bad though? seems more of a design flaw for equipping combat arts

>see flash
>L1 L1
>back the fuck off unless you have huge nuts
Alternatively dodge behind him to the left when you see the flash, he's an easy boss aside from the 2-shotting

None of them, actually. All of them have mediocre as fuck gameplay with obvious flaws that are just jarring.

They're still cool and do unique things that make them stand out, but if you want polished gameplay, look at Bayonetta or Monster Hunter.

Megaman games have that problem pretty often

>ALL THESE BOSS WEAPONS
>7 out of 8 of them have incredibly low ammo and/or situational use
>That ONE weapon that is good almost all of the time and has seemingly endless weapon ammo

>how is that bad though
If you really don't understand then there is no point in explaining it further and you are probably a retard.

yeah my timing is iffy. sometimes i freeze up trying to deflect another set of double swipe and it just fucks me because i am backing off to heal and his posture just comes right back down.
i can get a bar off him but mainly feels like i'm just practicing at this point instead of actually trying to beat him.
but man my unseen aid is down to 5% at this point and getting dragonrot makes me feel terrible

nice cope

I have used most of them to great effect throughout the whole game, you are full of shit.
The only useless trash are the buff items.

All samurai in divine valley are weak against sabimaru.

Prosthetics almost all have their niche uses, 90% of the combat arts are utter trash though.

the candy are pretty bad except the stealth one. but confetti is really good because it lets you do chip damage through bosses guards. super useful.

if you honestly think people only like these games because of their perceived difficulty then you’re a fucking idiot, luckily I’m pretty sure you’re just baiting

Yeah I was mostly talking about the sugars. The confetti let me beat that faggot that throws balls of terror at you

>he wastes confetti on living enemies
a-user..

there is really no point in ever even equipping anything but firecrackers and Ichimonji 2.

High monk is good but you probaly don't want to switch arts mid fight.

i just wish the candy either lasted longer or did more than a 12% increase.

Dodging his attack and hitting him in the back vit kills him so you don't have to worry about posture regening. He 100% reacts the exact same way as long as you reset inbetween engagements. It's slightly slower but reliable way to take him out.
Don't worry about dragonrot and don't bother healing it until you finish off Genichiro. And just get in the habit of topping off your SP and buying out before you go into a hard fight or dangerous new place. Death is pretty meaningless in this game.

Doom (2016)

>he doesnt have literally infinite confetti in ng+++

Literally just stare at his sheathe, wait for the flash and double tap l1 half a second after it. He kills himself in less than a minute if you just don't attack him and focus 100% on deflecting. I swear, console must be fucking awful with input delay or something because I have no idea how else so many people have issues with this guy and they almost always say they're on PS4.

Holy shit I bet you are a fucking faggot irl.

>hit ape with mortal draw
>he falls over
Feels pretty good.
>throw firecrackers before he can get away
>he falls over again
Sorry for having fun killing your buddy, Sekijo.

>shuriken was pretty good for lady butterfly
>axe was good for those first shield guys and giant dad
>umbrella is amazing, purple one destroys headless + shichimen and the final one works well against demon of hatred
>flame vent is good for ogre 1 and that red eyed monk at the end of the game
The rest are pretty meh, though I've heard the whistle is good for dogs and can stun demon.

>he wastes anything on killing useless headless

And that said I'm out, captures are pure cancer right now, 50 tries not kidding.Don't know why slanty eyed faggot moot 2 submit to this Jewgle shit. Singlehandedly kills Yea Forums.

tell me how to use mist raven. it doesn't do anything when i use it

the sniper rifle type weapon was OP as fuck in dead space. it was essentially only weapon in the game that let you "break the rules" and shoot a necro anywhere to kill it. also, it absolutely destroyed enemies with the big obvious weak points. fucking loved that weapon.

>there is really no point in ever even equipping anything but firecrackers
Malcontent to cheese phase 3 of DoH because fuck that fight.

lower FPS legitimately does affect control and PS4 basic has pretty tanked FPS

I do find it a bit annoying how many feel hyper situational; like why use the axe over Ichimonji? Flame Vent doesn't seem great other than on red eyes either.

Because I see obvious flaws in your favorite shitty video games, you fat manbaby? lol

Megaman? Just like Sekiro once you git gud with the basics you realize that’s all you need and you pretty much have to incorporate the weapons/abilities into the combat on purpose to make them feel worth anything at all.

yeah vanilla ps4 is fucking dog shit. on top of input delay you got framerate barely hitting 30.
it was okay for bloodborne since it was slower than this but not so fucking good for this

cant wait for it to go on sale for pc because i've looked up everything on trying to remedy it.
>tv on game mode
>turned off power saving shit for tv
>plugged in controller
>turned off rumble
i cant even tell if it fucking helps at this point because i am for sure double tapping l1 each time and it feels like its fucking random unless i have super reflexes and double tap as soon as i see the first frame of a flash

Use oil with flame eyes, why do you think oil exists? It literally staggers every enemy for multiple seconds by setting them on fire and they take increased damage while you wail on them. Try it on first phase ape and see for yourself.
It also has cool interactions like setting anyone wearing straw on fire instantly, and with Living Force you can set your sword on fire.

1 second of iframe

>Malcontent to cheese phase 3 of DoH because fuck that fight.
Does this work more than once?

Thogh I don't see a point in cheesing the fight. Why even play the game at this point? The only bad thing about the fight is the trial and error but after a few tries you know all his moves.

Don't forget the frame drops in Ashina Castle.

>nearly platinumed the game on ps4
is it really this bad? i never had any trouble outside of early game struggles with bull and lategame struggles with isshin. but neither took more than 10 deaths.

Attached: 1535408062716.jpg (730x780, 88K)

Nah, the pulse rifle was good as fuck

I love Sekiro but you are a literal brainlet if you see anything wrong with that post.

you got a pro or just vanilla? i'm usually not a FPS snob but for a game like this where timing is pretty important i will say it's aggravating.

sure i will get this guy down eventually, maybe not with perfect parries the whole fight, but i still got the whole game to get more mad. good game though.

it's just it gets to the point where i just turn it off and either go do something else or play DMC5

>1 second of iframe

useless then.

You are replying to a furry tranny.

>Does this work more than once?
It stuns three times in a single fight where applicable, right about enough time to burn through his posture for one phase.
>Thogh I don't see a point in cheesing the fight. Why even play the game at this point?
Because I really enjoyed the other 99% of it and wanted to "complete" the game. If I really wanted to be dishonorabru I would have made him kill himself off the ledge. I used a tool the game gives you without any sort of exploits to beat it. By this logic if you ever used a consumable that wasn't the gourd/pellets you shouldn't have even bothered playing the game.

Why do people always handwave obvious problems like lazy hitboxes then? I love Sekiro btw, but the From fanbase has no objectivity.

vanilla. and i do have framerate drops in places. but its never really fucked with me. ashina elite did give me some trouble but no more than i expected. you could just try using the shield prosthetic against him if you want. it has enough active frames to parry both of his swings if you tap it as he flashes. i didnt know that until ng+ because i didnt find the shield until ng+. oops.

>By this logic if you ever used a consumable that wasn't the gourd/pellets you shouldn't have even bothered playing the game.
You are the one who used the word cheese.

Line Gun was excellent, it deletes twitchers and fucked up Brutes
Going plasma cutter only is not hard but the other guns all had their place
Except flamethrower, that shit was garbage

You stupid my nigga
I constantly use spear, shurikens, axe, sabimaru, umbrella, firecrackers and mist raven in different situations. Sure you can beat the game without any of this, but why artificially limiting enjoyment of using various tools.

yeah i decided to explore to take a break from him but the fucking area around the shield seller is another butt fuck. also i got no coin and its like 1200 sen.
got the general in front of the door and got the poison arm though so i felt somewhat accomplished for the hour i played.

honestly didn't experiment with some arms on the ashina elite but remember some user mentioned trying the poison arm or flame vent. i was mostly just using shuriken>r1 to try and just get on his ass instead of sitting there trying to parry the whole time

Just beat SSI, holy shit what a boss fight and what a game.

parrying is the best way. the shield also works. you can poison him with sabimaru very easily because it cannot be deflected. then you can just let the poison take 50%~ of his health and repeat till dead. but way bother when you can blitz him to death in 10 seconds with parries?

You're retarded. Not only are bayonetta/MH not AAA Sekiro has a ton more variety in gameplay than MH. MH has 3 attacks per weapon. for example giant sword attacks are vertical slash that can be charged, horizontal sweep and the triangle + circle uppercut. lances can thrust, charge and sweep with a backstep. there are some weapons like long swords with a horizontal slash, thrust, sweep with a backstep but they also get the spirit gauge attacks but those are an exception.
in Sekiro you have combat arts, shinobi arts, prosthetics and normal attacks. Jesus why am I even trying to compare two different games.
just fuck off retard

I don't know about that one but his harder version that pops up later in the game is terrified of the fire from flame axe and gets stunned for like 4-5 seconds letting you wail on him.

>but way bother when you can blitz him to death in 10 seconds with parries?
BECAUSE I FUCKING SUCK

Is this bait? The tool is great for getting you out of tight situations AND can instantly reposition you to get in a guaranteed vitality damage on the boss. Pop that one consumable and you can pretty much activate it whenever and that makes you be super aggressive without having to worry much about anything until you run out of emblems.

farm for the shield, my dude.

Is wasting 2 emblems on axing a random enemy when you can just spam R1 3 times for the same damage considered fun?

shields

might do that honestly. whats a good route around there? i have a shit ton of balloons too.

Who was Tomoe? An Okami that left the divine realm and trained Isshin/Gen?

Attached: 1554514296729.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

just run up the hirata estate path bunch of times
lots of easy stealth kills

what consumable

have you explored other areas yet? you can actually access many of them before needing to fight genny. other than that, i would recommend farming the strongest enemies that you can still kill quickly. perhaps the idol before the samurai guys in the tower? so you can backstab 4 of them and then reset without needing to fight.

though honestly mibu village is a better place to farm super weak enemies that respawn in large numbers and drop a lot of money/experience

i've gone as far as the beginning of the dungeon, got spooked and left. i have to kill
>spear dude
>purple ninja in the well dude
>mini boss before geci
i went a little bit towards an area with lots of grass and monkeys and chickened out because i wanted to kill the area with the gunners fuckin everywhere before the monkeys

obviously gwyn
>genichiro shoots lightning
>gwyn shoots lightning
>both names start with g

Forgot the name but it’s that one that gives you mild poison. Eat some crushed up bugs and congratulations you are now nightcrawler from X-men

spear dude is good mikiri practice. a very useful skill that you will want to know how to use for later.

purple ninja seems hard until you just figure out he almost always gets stuck in a r1-parry-r1-parry-r1 loop.

honestly dude, you should go explore instead of farming. that way it'll be less boring and you can accomplish additional goals.

Way to prove him right you absolute fucking mongoloid

>Who was Tomoe?
DLC

most likely the best case scenario since i'm sure geci is the road block for progress eventually so ill hit a wall in other areas.

It's the Shrine Maiden sleeping

sounds stupid and useless.

Was there any lore tidbit that explained what happened to this thing's other arm?

now you're getting it. though you might be surprised at just how much stuff you can do before him. good luck, user.

Force gun was my go-to "fuck you" weapon.

I played on ps4, and this fight made me realize how bad the input lag is on that version
if you parry exactly as he does his ashina cross thing, the blick comes a good half second after the input, meaning you get rekt 100% of the time

>Who was Tomoe? An Okami that left the divine realm and trained Isshin/Gen?
Yes, check the text and the art for Floating Passage.

Couple of years ago this dude called Takeru went to Fountainhead and came back with a sakura tree branch which he grafted into the tree at Ashina castle, dragon might or might not be a tree so there you have it.

fucking thank you. i hate making excuses but i realize fights like that make me just not want to play for quite some time on ps4.
because god damn it felt like rolling dice each time. am i going to perfect parry both? am i going to parry at least one and eat the other? or are they both going to come through and just fuck me up?

Flame vent can set your sword on fire with the last skill is prosthetics tree, it rekt every boss I came across. The umbrella attack after charging it up also wrecked everything

This class is played like a summoner.

Attached: Temporal Warden.png (1045x946, 186K)

Shurikens > *
Special mentions to the finger whistle.

uhh wrong thread my dude

I just ended up running around his back, that way he cant hit you

But how else will my self driving cars work?

>tfw using the force gun and the grenade launcher in 2

Shit was so busted, any enemy that got near you just got deleted by the force gun.

What was I meant to use the spear on?
It says that it can strip armor off of large enemies but I never found any that it worked on.

Teleporting behind the enemy and heh nothing personnel him to shreds with a sick lazurite sabimaru combo is fun. You probably use only one attack art too you fucking pleb

Because the follow up attacks are also rather good and 1 emblem vs 4

>playing action games on consoles
consoles are for movies, not games. don't tell me you're also using wireless controllers and playing on TVs instead of a monitor?

i didn't wait for my new pc parts to come in so i got it on console. lots of regret

Tomoe was a real person, as well as an IRL mythological one.
You could go read, you know, actual fucking books about her if you want.

I tell you what doesn't, DD. Those buff items in that game have a prominent impact on gameplay.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GRIND MONEY

I NEED MONEY HOLY FUCK

Everything but fan and dagger are useful.
>God tier
Cracker, Flame vent, Umbrella
>Situationally good/great
Spear(rapes apes), Malcontent, Shuriken
>Why would you use this
Fans, Daggers, Mist feathers

Flame vent is the most underrated, throw oil and charge blast almost everything for huge damage. Plus its weapon art follow up its insane.

I remember maxing out the stats on the plasma cutter and not investing in the other weapons. Good times.

No it isnt. The game would be broken if you could spam firecrackers

>really tried to like this game
>cant get over the fact you got just a katana
>watch other people playing and they literally EVERYONE spams a ninja tool that stuns bosses for easy damage
>this is literally how people play this game

Sekiro fucking sucks to be honest senpai.

Disable rumble. Seriously, the game controls WAY better. I can't believe this isn't common knowledge already. It's probably "GIT GUD" faggots thinking the games control was meant to be laggy and broken.

ya trust me i disabled rumble. game mode on my tv, disabled my tv from conserving power or whatever the option was because i totally forgot, plugged in my ps4 controller so i guess its wired?
playing tired also doesn't help.
but yeah rumble was always fucking useless outside gimmick shit in games for it rumbling near hidden treasure or whatever. fuck you starfox

>plugged in my ps4 controller so i guess its wired?
It's not unfortunately, the cable is just for charging, not for sending a signal. The controller is blutooth only.
Disabling rumble did most of the trick for me, but the control still has lag. At least the game isn't dropping button presses anymore.

Almost like they are designed to fit roles or something and not be a one size fits all super ability

How do you guys think it will be added with the inevitable DLC?

Attached: 1534597488493.webm (800x600, 1.33M)

It won't
From had an interview saying that they were tired of being expected to include it in every setting

1 second is like dozens of frames. there is more Iframes on the fucking mist raven then there is on a Souls roll and a Sekiro parry.
It allows you to Ninja substitute and appear above, left, right, infront of or behind the enemy and continue attacking without them realizing you are there. It allows free hits.

Miyazaki straight up said its not going to be in the game you retard.

Robert's mom wields it, she's coming to nipland for revenge

Even though they said they didn't want to keep adding it, not having it as an arm was such a missed opportunity.

What a hack.

>in King's Field
>in Armored Core
>in DeS to DaS3
Sounds like they were just too lazy to find a way to put in.

So what's up with the succ mechanic , why don't you just automatically loot the items after you killed an enemy?

You can meet Tomoe and Takeru at the Old Grave

jump and high monk startup both have iframes, either one works. except sometimes the rising kick of high monk will knock the enemy out of their sweep attack

Attached: isshin ng+.webm (1152x648, 2.96M)

how do you even do the air to air deathblow? I never managed it once, even tried recreating it with the roosters like it shows in the skill description

>mist raven above
How is this possible? I've only been able to reappear behind or beside them.

>Owl spams firecrackers at you too
They knew

Just hit jump instead of a direction.

I just made this up right now

Money is easy as shit
Trying to 100% this bullshit and need to farm skill levels is fucking cancer
I've got a good spot NG+ Ashina stairway where you go backwards towards the Old Grave that gives roughly 12700 experience give or take and I can do that in about a minute
but this is fucking miserable
I don't need money
I don't need items
I just need experience
Why isn't there an experience balloon? This is fucking SHIT
I need 15 more fucking levels and I'll finally have bought everything
It's fucking infuriating
No I didn't waste points on the stupid fucking mask, don't even ask. The grinding in this game is bullshit because these last skills I'm buying are fucking useless and don't help me do anything new.
curse this autism

Attached: 1554794674974.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

Dark Souls 2