You ever get high and play video games?

you ever get high and play video games?

pic related, about to play some Dark Souls III

Attached: IMG_1488.jpg (2448x3263, 1.36M)

>Razer keyboard

Attached: (You) disgusting piece of shit.jpg (720x960, 114K)

I like to do fat rails of cocaine and play soulcalibur. I never lose.

Attached: 1280670530623s.jpg (112x126, 3K)

Yep, souls borne on acid is probably my favorite experience

The only thing more degenerate than cuckoldry is drug abuse

>supporting drug lords
die

user pls stop doing that to yourself
pls

Attached: 1425772141608.jpg (220x182, 6K)

dude smack lmao

>giving money to the people ruining the world

>Possible related search: yup its gamer time

I get my acid and cocaine from some Honduran dude, he says it comes all the way from some drug lord in Peru

no actually I'm not a huge fan of dying because some fuck switched my shit out with fentanyl

Attached: 1492041963067.png (654x477, 302K)

It's a copypasta image you ding dongs

I want to try psilocybin mushrooms. Supposedly you either kill yourself afterwards or get your life on track for the better. I'm fine with either but don't know how to get them.

Attached: cute.jpg (1000x1341, 243K)

That shit will utterly, completely and absolutely ruin you. You may think you have a handle on it now, or maybe you realize you passed that point. Don't give up on kicking it to the curb

>doing drugs
I bet your dad cry while in the shower for having a degenerate son.

Attached: adrenochrome.jpg (367x570, 62K)

Nice, now ask him how many people died, just to support your shitty addiction.

Why do americans do so many drugs? not just weed but a lot of fucked up shit and you guys talk about it like its nothing fucking americans

>Ruining your lifespan and leaving it up to chance whether you die or live at any time because "hehe it maek me feel gud"
Druggies like you need to be dragged out onto the street and shot

Attached: 1536181580869.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>vial
>picture is clearly an ampoule

>do heroin for fun
>do it again to feel like last time
>do it again to try and feel like last time
>do it to not get withdrawal symptoms
And then all my money is gone. Why are drug fags so stupid?

Weed and any grinding game. Currently risk of rain 2 is a great game to play high

I'm about to do some, I was in the same boat, but all it came down to was asking a friend who smokes weed if he knew a guy, and he did. Might not be as easy for you, but being upfront usually isn't a bad thing. As for the experience itself, I can see how you got those ideas, but from taking other hallucinogens I can say it's not that simple. In fact, it's better to go in without expectations about what you'll "get."

>about to play some Dark Souls III

lol no you're not.

nobody ever killed themselves from doing shrooms unless you did so much you got drunk as fuck and fell off a balcony or some shit. theyre a very stress-light psychedelic. expect euphoria and an intense body high with active and colorful hallucinations, and a hangover later. wouldn't expect a life changing experience but i do recommend.

> I'm fine with either but don't know how to get them.

Talk to your drugman about it? Only way you ever get anything.

Why are you shitposting on Yea Forums instead of working out and enjoying yourself outside which will prolong your life? Sounds like you're just projecting bruh.

>ruining your life span
>want him to get shot
Uuuuhh...

>caring about how long you live
Your life is worthless if you don't do anything with it besides exist as long as possible.

because drugs are fun under the right circumstances
it just sucks that people who can't handle their shit ruins it for everyone

Nice keyboard, friend. I have the same exact keyboard.

Spics arent people lol

>doing hard drugs intravenously

maximum recklessness

Attached: 675675.jpg (974x1041, 248K)

why are you faggots so judgmental?

i smoke weed every day and don't get shit. if you tried to make fun of adults doing adult things like doing cocaine or other hard drugs, i'd punch you in the face.

I usually smoke crack and play a few games of Melty.

Attached: 1507452159642.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

It's corsair you uncultured fuck

>adults doing adult things
>like cocaine or other hard drugs
>cocaine or other hard drugs
>just an adult thing
What in the fuck

>drugs
>adult
let me guess, you also fell for the "cigarettes make you look cool and grown-up" propaganda?

>Bro i totally smoke weed like every day bro
>haha i'd totally beat you up if you say drugs are bad
>Doing hard drugs is an "adult thing"
This is probably the worst bait I've ever bore witness to

N-no thanks mister.

Attached: Spider-Man vs Las Vegas.jpg (1280x544, 399K)

wow i didn't know weed turns you into a little crybaby bitch

Looks like a nondescript RGB keyboard, famalam. Could be Corsair, Asus or even Logitech.

this
dark souls 2 is the worst thing to be doing to yourself

Both sides are fucking stupid and act like they represent their narratives when really people, whether they smoke or not they just don't care.

Attached: 48391329_2112168225492680_8839298765413154816_n.jpg (600x450, 19K)

>supposedly you kill yourself afterwards
lmao where the fuck do you get your information

>calling me a non-adult
I grew out of your "rebellious" teenager way of thinking a long time ago

I'm not that much of a degenerate.

>all these nerds ITT getting baited over an old picture that obviously isn't OP
based

>Could be Corsair, Asus or even Logitech.
> It's corsair you uncultured fuck
All the same overpriced glowing rainbow shits to me.

Don't.
I got denationalization from that crap and it is absolute hell, you can't feel anything and don't care about harm coming your way since your body matters to you like the gravel you walk on for a whole month.
Also other weird brain fuckery, I wanted to do shrooms so I could become less socially awkward, but instead this memory and intention got deleted and I freaked about about my personality changing. And the social awkwardness doesn't go away, you just don't notice when you do and say cringe things.

Attached: shroom head.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

>he actually payed money for headache in a tube
I guess you'll at least use this as a learning experience.

No need to shoot him. With that shit it’s only a matter of time.

Your a fucking child. Seriously I can picture your depressing life. I'm pretty happy I've never even touched pot hence why I have a fucking house and wife

Weed isn't even in the same solar system as heroin, and if you had any experience with drugs you would now this.

I'd make fun of you to your face and you'd sit there and take it.

>all the good r*ddit boys in this thread
>likely the same posters that tell people to go back for not being racist enough
thanks orange bad man

Attached: thank ya jesus.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

>if you tried to make fun of adults doing adult things like doing cocaine or other hard drugs, i'd punch you in the face.
lol'd.

WOW. The Dark Souls community really went to shit.

Yeah, useless drugtards UNITE, amirite.

Fuck niggers
Niggers do drugs

Seriously what clown world logic is this shit. Racists are against drugs not for them. Drugs are the realm of bullshit black gangster hoodlums.

If your smoking weed you might as well be letting Jerome fuck your gf. Same shit

How the fuck did you manage this. I tried trimming my plants while tripping and had to stop. Can't use tech for shit either, the text runs together and is difficult to read

>Your a fucking child.
>Your
The irony

Ugh, that junkie shit looks too ruff, i'll stick to weed

I write for a fucking living man.
Sorry if didn't bother with fucking Grammer on Yea Forums Saturday night on my damn phone. But hey. Least I'm not a degenerate drug addict or Anthony Burch for that matter.

That reminds me.
Are you Anthony Burch by chance?

Why would you think a GLOWING keyboard would be cheap? It's all vanity.

Yeah right, no clue about the new fashions among internet anime nazis, but used to be that white supremacists were notorious for their amphetamine usage. White powder for white warriors.

>I write for a fucking living man.
Then you wouldn't have fucked that up.
Why do you lie on the internet? What do you get out of it?

I pay the bill for druggies' impact on society. Guess who pays for their hospital bills? Who pays for extra law enforcement to prevent them for flaying people on the street because they think they're oranges? Fuck off with your radical centrism shit. They're a burden to society, finance criminal networks and terrorism.

Serious advice:
1. Mushrooms are great fun, just don't do too much. It sounds like you've done psychedelics before but do maybe 1.5 grams of dried mushrooms for your first time. There are different varieties so don't do the stupid strong ones.
2. Eat a decent meal a few hours before you take them. You don't want a full stomach but you don't want to be hungry. Wait 2-3 hours after eating.
3. Eat them with dark chocolate and chew them thoroughly. They taste disgusting but do it anyway.
4. Don't mix them with other drugs or alcohol. Beer is nice when you're coming down.
5. If it's too strong or you start to get weird you can reduce the effect and shorten the high with sugar and vitamin C. Bring a bottle of coke or some orange juice with you just in case.

DUDE WEED

I almost feel bad for you and your pathetic life.

what's with the faggot under your laptop?

what the fuck is wrong with you. Degenerate piece of shits. The only drug I need is the love of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Attached: The whey.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Lol I have an editor man

I live in Canada and everyone smokes pot and has a house and a wife.
Ever think that maybe you're missing out on a fun experience? Ever wonder why literally everyone smokes weed?

Hear, hear!

>damage controlling THIS fucking hard

The idea black hoodlums shooting themselves over drugs arent more associated with drugs than white people or anyone is silly

t. bootlicker goy

enjoy ruining your life faggot, maybe you'll OD before then. if you're halfway smart you're not dragging anyone else like a child down with you.

Yea but I mean. Your Canadian. So that's fucking disgusting in itself. I'm gonna go read one of my Jefferson biographies and forget your even a country

Your life is outstandingly worthless regardless of what you do with it.

Attached: thousands of years ago.jpg (300x194, 14K)

>Your
I'm convinced you're just baiting at this point

Attached: 1531555049289.jpg (497x574, 33K)

>drug addict
>rgb shit
absolute degenerate

unironically this

no

Attached: POE.jpg (1944x2592, 270K)

My favourite part is when we burned down the white house

imagine the smell

I'll never understand how someone can get into heroin
It just seems so... extreme
Your whole life people are telling you "don't do heroin, it'll ruin your life", yet people still do it for some reason
How the hell does someone who isn't already addicted work up the courage to self inject bathtub chemicals?

>The idea black hoodlums shooting themselves over drugs arent more associated with drugs than white people or anyone is silly
Are you pretending to be a white male who speaks English as his first language?

Attached: 1502257681157.jpg (396x442, 39K)

>if you tried to make fun of a manchild doing manchild things like doing cocaine or other hard drugs
Fix'd

It's just an opiate

Smart man ;)

I think it usually starts with pain medication from a doctor.

GOD I HATE NEEDLES KEEP THAT SHIT OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 1538536438206.jpg (640x780, 71K)

I’m pretty sure shrooms gave me psychosis for a while. Careful. My reality began to break down right before my eyes it fucked me up good.

You mean your fucking masters?
AKA the same ones we were man enough to overthrow.

Keep it that way.
I'm not a druggie but I wish I never learned what an oxycontin high feels like.

I think I need to start doing drugs

retard here. does weed lose potency at all?
been sitting on like 3 grams for like 8 months, never bothered with it.

Attached: 1-10042018.png (1000x776, 1.58M)

Greentext?

If I play a turn based RPG I'll smoke a spliff
If I play Souls games I need all my faculties

Attached: 1515155592955.webm (400x226, 2.37M)

I don't get why it's such a favorite of white people.

I live in Ohio and it seems like every other day you hear about some couple being found in their car dead from ODing on heroine and it's always a white couple.

Nothing like a bong before playing vidya. I do it all the time.

>wanting even more addictions with your video game addiction
Glad I didn't fall for this peer pressure meme

They don't. That's the horror of it. A lot of people who do heroin or used to be heroin addicts were suckered into it by their dealer. When politicians used to speak about pot being a gateway drug, they got it completely wrong. Pot isn't a gateway drug because you get high, it feels good, and you want something more. It's a gateway drug because your dealer will try to push a "special" kind of pot on you in one way or another. They'll either get you when you're high or get you when you're broke and can't afford your usual purchase. Either way, they take advantage of you when you're vulnerable. They only need you to get a taste of it once, and you'll be addicted and ready to do anything to be a repeat customer.

Just about every story I've heard of someone's first time with heroin was like this. Their dealer got them high during a sale, asked them if they wanted to try something that'll get them way more high, they say yes because they're fucking high. Or their dealer hits them up and says they'll give them a cheap deal on something that'll get them high, or they'll give them a free sample, or something. It's like getting suckered into buying a car you can't afford.

Duterte didn't go far enough.

I mean drugs should be legal. It's not the government's business what you put in your body.

You mean our king and country? And how did that turn out for you? Some people are proud of their roots.

Do you think they killed whoever spilled the drink?

I smoke weed and play games all the time.

Attached: 1515766818805.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Family member of mine got into Heroin 40 years ago. Heroin has been completely cleansed from my country and he is still full on addicted to it. Having to drink prescribed Methadone to keep him normal.

Heroin is garbage, probably worse then Meth.

>Seriously what clown world logic is this shit.
honk

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

t. person letting chinks and muzzies slowly repopulate and replace his nation

Mushrooms didn't give you psychosis. You were crazy to begin with.

Iv been buying pot for nearly a decade, and never once had a dealer try push harder drugs on me. Why would they? They would eventually end up losing you completely as a customer.

You are talking like a boomer too.

>Don't ruin your life span or else I'll shoot you
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1555145540872.jpg (640x640, 84K)

It'll dry out and probably burn up a bit faster than it would normally but I've never heard of weed going bad. You're going to get stoned no matter how old it is, especially if you haven't smoked any in 8 months.

Shrooms being life changing is a fucking meme. You trip for a few hours, feel like shit for a few hours after you fall back down, then you're back to normal.

>tfw 1000 people died from fentanyl in my smallish city last year

WHAT DO BROS

Attached: west virginia mountain momma.png (1190x934, 221K)

>heroin thread
>up for hours

>weed thread
>deleted instantly

Looks like we know what the mods are busy doing

I only use weed, lsd and mushrooms.

this seems like a lewd thread so

Attached: 1510811273218.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

>top tier immigrants that are doctors and engineers are ruining our country
How's that wall working out for you :^)

>WHAT DO BROS
Anything but fentanyl

those joker skin head larpers aren't the same as real racists

Let natural selection take its course.

t. good goy who believes everything his corporate news media tells him

the based melty setup

Attached: 1553228225611.jpg (1278x1378, 119K)

Attached: 1554780091497.jpg (548x339, 14K)

t. an american
Sorry bro, our country is so much better than yours. I don't even know why we're arguing.

How did that cat fit that much into its stomach?

There is no such thing as natural selection in the human species any more. In fact, natural selection is specifically being prevented, while dysgenics is openly encouraged.

What are you insinuating user?

Obviously not every dealer is going to do that. But that's how a lot of people get introduced to heroin. A dealer isn't going to be thinking about long term career prospects as a dealer. Dealing drugs is strictly a short time thing until you either get arrested or your supplier dries up. So hooking someone on an expensive drug that they're physically, painfully addicted to and could potentially die without is a very tempting short term business plan.

That you think a drug dealer would never do something like that because it "doesn't make sense" or something tells me your drug dealers have almost been exclusively middle class or you don't live in some place like Chicago.

Yes because instead of just letting them overdose and die off we should spend billions arresting them and housing and feeding them in prison for 20 years

t. good goy still repeating what his media tells him as his own government plans to make him a minority in his own country by 2030

Attached: 1487397902538.jpg (960x1280, 273K)

Okay, I'll rephrase
Let stupid people die from being stupid

For someone who has extreme anxiety outside on pot Persona 5 was fucking peak kino for me. Since it felt so real just chilling around town and hanging out with friends, it was basically real life at the comfort of my own home.

Attached: 1553482918362.jpg (750x667, 187K)

It's not really relevant anymore because weed is legal. The drug dealers most responsible for getting everyone hooked on heroin are probably doctors.

no because that's not cocaine.

>wanting to live beyond a maximum of 60 to be a burden on your family and society
Old boomers should be dragged out onto the street and shot if anything. Fuck off gramps

Weed is practically harmless. Cocaine, meth, and heroin will literally fuck you up for life. Don't be retarded.

I'm a rich white guy. I don't really care.

Natural selection can't be "prevented" as such. It is very much ongoing even if an animal changes the environment to promote certain phenotypes. Evolution having no goal and not being some antropomorphic entity and all that.

I want to play persona, but the fact half the game is dedicated to dungeoncrawling puts me off.
I just want a comfy highschool life sim, preferably on PC

t. good goy happy to live a selfish lifestyle and then die with no heirs, because that's what his corporate media told him was a good idea

name?

I was skeptical at first too but the gameplay was actually pretty flashy and fun for me so I didn't mind. Fuck Morgana though so limiting my free-time. Hopefully Royal fixes that.

Isn't the goal of evolution to stay alive long enough to reproduce

>heirs
who the fuck do you think you are lmao

that doesn't work.
t. lives in a town with "some of the highest rates of homelessness in the US"

>Racists are against drugs not for them. Drugs are the realm of bullshit black gangster hoodlums.

Hitler and the Nazis disagreed with you.

Attached: 1532790858595.webm (500x375, 2.12M)