Western gaming

>Western gaming

Attached: 1555016923396.png (720x870, 459K)

Why make a show if you don't use it as an opportunity to indoctrinate lightskins into corporate obedience

What the hell is there to even change?
Master Chief should never take off his helmet. His race is completely irrelevant.
Cortana should just be a CGI, high quality version of her Halo 4 design with Jen Taylor doing VO.
Johnson is already black.

Every other character in the series is either an AYYLMAO or a faceless nobody that only mattered in some books, unless they feel it necessary to make Keyes, his daughter, and Halsey African. And even then only the last in that list is an issue because nobody wants a Black Cortana.

sticking with the source material takes a back seat political correctness/appeasing minority groups.

The funny thing is that Halo was already pretty fucking diverse as it is. The generic marines came in White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian with a big mix of accents. Humanity by that point had set aside their differences and banded together as a single entity, because there was something even more different from beyond the stars that they needed to hate together.

>White brutes
I'm calling it right now. Screen cap this fucking post.

>Making any nonWhite character white
but user that's racist!!!! :(

Report all Sonyfag thread.

i've finally come to the realization Yea Forums will never not be easily triggered

Master Chief will be out of helmet more often than not

You'd think after all the failures of video game adaptions that movie and tv people would realise that their ideas aren't better than the source material

Isn't Chief a pale white bald guy who's never actually shown and was originally from some rando planet? why change anything?

This except they will probably make the brutes Asians because that's the race that libs hate the most besides whites

Asian sgt Johnson

Everyone already knows that Chief is a white man with brown hair and blue eyes from Bungie and 343i's games, what are you smoking?

Im sure they are not making Johnson White or asian.

I thought he was a pasty ginger?

I can't wait for them to make Sgt. Johnson a shitty shite dude who you're supposed to be glad dies.

If this was a one-off thing I'd agree with you but this is happening in every damn television show and movie these days.

Yes, you thought this.

No, you'd think that they'd realize the source material sucked and wasn't worth adapting in the first place. No one fucking played these GAMES for the story and characters.

They should make Thel gay

Know what they're trying to tell you? That gaming is for niggers.

Time to make babies white man.

Attached: thinkabout it.jpg (622x343, 13K)

they did exactly this to the witcher so lmao. fuck off

You already know this was debunked like 2 days ago, I don't know why you guys keep making this thread, this is getting sad.

yes, it's completely surprising that a country that's nearly half comprised of various minorities chooses a diverse cast

Yes, we know this.
But it's also completely irrelevant. Chief is literally meant to be "Self Insert: The Character"
This is why his appearance was only ever described in books, and we never got any hint as to what he actually looked like in the games until 343 took over and did that shit at the end of Halo 4.

But...Aren't the Elites the space Asians?

Halo already has a diverse cast. It always had a diverse cast.
There is literally no reason to change any pre-established characters.

I guess you missed the Starry Night trailer during Bungie's era along with their goodbye card, huh? Master Chief's appearance came from Bungie, revisioning history.

*stop revisioning

>Halo
>2007 + 12

343 isn't changing anything, OP has autism, ignore him.

my thoughts exactly. halo is already diverse without being in your face about it, which is probably the part they take issue with

>2007 was 12 years ago
wtf ;_;

They better make Master Chief Asian. I'm sick of all you blacks and whites getting to be the tough guys. I'm sick of you all.

The interesting type of diverse too, like a bunch of marines in 2 being fucking Australian.

Wow I can’t believe they’d make sgt johnson a white woman and all the Hisoanic soldiers men of Northern European descent

>Jen Taylor
You do know she left after Reach and 343 Cortana is voiced by another chick.

I don't remember Master Chief having a race. He had a generic name and we never saw his name until Halo 4 which is not a real Halo in my book.

She still voices Cortana and Halsey, why are you and OP lying?

>TV series
>gaming

Master Chief is the kid in the Starry Night trailer and Cortana calls him by his first name in the last level, did you even play Halo 3 and watch the trailers or are you just playing dumb?

and hispanics which hollywood always leaves out of their diversity quotas

It was great.
>that mission early in 2 when you are driving a warthog down the highway
>a spic and a cunt are both passengers
>both of them talking mad shit the entire time

Attached: 1362553964680.png (327x342, 126K)