Click to win

>click to win
great fucking game.

Attached: diablo2.png (800x600, 887K)

It's was great for its time... You know, introducing mindless casual skinnerboxes with low-skiller gameplay.

>lel plays games to show his "skill" cause he couldn't cut in real skillful sports
Cringe

>real skillful sports
Such as?

The cookie clicker of the 90s

You know what he's talking about fatty.

>taps into that neanderthal hunting/gathering urge
>provides social rejects with a place to gather
only reason people like diablo games

you don't like picking shit up?

Every game is click to win

How did they manage to make it look worse than the original?

>roll to win
great fucking game.

Attached: 220px-Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (220x263, 21K)

Any sport where you move your legs

not qwop

>click it until it dies
Who thought this was good design?

It was okay playing with friends/siblings for fun. Trying to play it seriously is when it just becomes pure grind and build planning which is boring.

I liked that D1 had more quests to give you decent gear, hated D2's crafting.

D1 was darker.

>move your legs to win
wow

>clicks on Duriel
>get his ass raped

Attached: looking for Baal.gif (175x150, 46K)

Soon.

Attached: ziYW0QJ[1].png (763x223, 190K)

>playersetto1
>difficult has changed from 8 players to 1
wheres your power now, duriel?

Necrobros, it's time.

Attached: 1uPV7ZB[1].jpg (1024x768, 749K)

What is this?

>when an enemy drops a unique item

Attached: 1554079240566.jpg (357x524, 30K)

Ahhhhh yeah

Attached: 1477955354408.jpg (600x857, 56K)

MedianXL, the patch from the start of this year did a lot of good for it. They did a lot of custom client work. It changes all of the classes from D2, preserves most of the original acts, but adds a little to them. The main draw is the end game it adds, many many boss fights / difficult areas. Higher level cap. Completely different item and crafting system. The classes are very different as well. It's honestly really good now. t. someone who didn't like Median a few years ago.

Significance of Necro in the next league/patch (April 26th) is he did a complete rebalance. In the current version minion Necro kind of sucks. I think their only viable build right now is around the crossbow tree, or totems. To give an idea of how different the classes are... Minion Barb is really good right now.

I laughed

Hmmm maybe I’ll give it a try, I was always a big fan of the summon necro.

d2 was so shit compared to d1
uniques were way too strong in d2, requiring you to obtain specific ones ushering in the modern age of loot based builds all arpgs now seem to follow.

D1 was the opposite, you could get basic versions of everything you wanted easily early on, and just tried to upgrade the base item and prefixes and suffixes.

Then you had cool stuff like the way armor scalred or the rogues bow damage scaled meaning at high character levels with max stats the rogue was best off using a shortbow of swiftness just because the extra attack speed added more dps than using a windforce or eaglehorn. and at high levels you wanted to wear highly enchanted rags over fancy plate armor, since you could fit better fixes on them.

>Play game to win
THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE

I highly recommend Median XL.

It changes every class with completely new skills and a lot of new crafting mechanics and like 40 new ubers that give you nice charms.

League resets in 2 weeks, when the necro rebalance comes out. So you might want to wait (or play offline where the league doesn't matter). Just in case that wasn't clear.

>and a lot of new crafting mechanics
crafting is ghey

Just use Sacred/Tiered Uniques or Sets then. Then you only have to worry about Mystic Orbs and Shrine Blessings.