Night city...

Attached: 444.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIl754M4ZA4
youtube.com/watch?v=2JaDLZ6D7B8
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
imgur.com/a/Kus7TkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAARRRRRRGHHH NO THE SUUUUUUUUUN IT BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS US, THIS IS NOT SCHWAY.

that level of chromatic abberation eye cancer is pig disgusting

- home.
At least it was before the sun fucked everythang up.

home

Looks like fucking Fallout shit. GIVE ME THIRDPERSON CAMERA FUCKS

Post Denova

>cyberpunk
>street isn't covered in new York trash

Attached: 1461176943659.jpg (550x430, 56K)

why wold they move trash from an east coast city all the way to one on the west?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (590x350, 49K)

>waxy sheen
ah yes, "physically based" rendering

I can't fucking wait.

Attached: io85.gif (500x281, 150K)

THATS IT
IM GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Attached: cyberpunk 2077.png (1456x7454, 3.92M)

>make los angeles
>add neon everywhere
>call it cyberpunk
I always knew this would be shit, but my sides will never recover with how lazy the design was. Should have made it semi-open world to salvage some respect.

Attached: Wheeze.png (593x580, 621K)

but that's literally what cyberpunk is.

Why is it so bright at night?

Do the words "cyber" or "punk" translate to "New York Trash" to you?

Uhhh actually cyberpunk is New York with Japanese neon signs.

lmao

Good thing it'll probably have raytracing, I hate HDR and I hate the sun.

Attached: 1527359026016.jpg (500x375, 32K)

It's not night, it's midday.

Attached: sfasfgwetgwewe.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

>We have this shitty thread multiple times a day
>With the same exact posts
This is supposed to be Yea Forums, not reddit.

Attached: I fucking hate these people.png (438x503, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HIl754M4ZA4

That looks the worst.

>the on screen mission details and points
they seriously couldn't find a better way to do this?

Attached: work in pr-.jpg (1061x81, 9K)

I know, but still. I just hope it isn't in final game

They unironically make sense for this game since you can have all sorts of crazy eye augments.

Attached: cyberpunk as.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Attached: fair enough.jpg (531x429, 36K)

Blade Runner, everyone's to-go "cyberpunk" city was supposed to be "Los Angeles" set in the current year. Pictured: not Los Angeles, but it is in America.

Attached: imageproxy.php.jpg (1000x750, 78K)

I don't understand why people consider Blade Runner cyberpunk. The technology is far too advanced to be cyberpunk.

>The technology is far too advanced
Ahh yes, CRT screens. Very futuristic.

Attached: giphy.gif (540x225, 2M)

>Humanity is living on another world
>Robots are so advanced you literally cannot tell them apart from humans without special technology
>AI is so intelligent it has its own soul
Shit is far too advanced to be cyberpunk.

Attached: 1529431105481.jpg (450x437, 87K)

You are a literal fucking moron. Do you know how many Cyberpunk anime have that EXACT SETUP you just listed? Fuck outta here.

Doesn't make sense for the car in third person though

Name some.

I want to watch them.

>No argument besides dude trust me
Ok.

>The chromatic abberation, the motion blur, the shitty AA
Good fucking lord

Cyberpunk 2020 has all of those.

>Humanity is living on another world
Yes CP2077 also has space travel and moon bases.

>Robots are so advanced you literally cannot tell them apart from humans without special technology
CP2077 has androids/full body conversions that can look identically to a human and are used for infiltration.

>AI is so intelligent it has its own soul
This doesn't happen in Blade Runner. Just a retarded 2049 waifufaggot interpretation.

Everytime I get hype about this game I remember that is going to be release on consoles, meaning a serious downgrade. Like Witcher 3.

>This doesn't happen in Blade Runner
Are we just disregarding 2049 completely in this conversation? Because the first movie falls a bit more in line with the genre.
>space travel and moon bases
Not to the extend of Blade Runner. Humanity is expanding to the stars.
>full body conversions
We've seen this, we haven't seen artificial humans.

needs some night tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=2JaDLZ6D7B8

maybe the car has a small drone hovering behind it with a camera that you can view with your cyber eyes

unexpectedly kino

>slavs vision of a futuristic cyberpunk city filled with trash and degeneracy
>americans nonplussed since it so closely resembles their own cities

Attached: 365346536.png (883x427, 507K)

Its a console game, what did you expect

NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH

looks like a ps3 game lmao

We are sorry a singular American city is larger than the entirety of the slavic region in population

West Coast settings are shit

Whoever thought chromatic aberration was a thing that needed to exist in this world ought to be hanged by the balls.

that would actualy be pretty cool if you can see the drone when not in the car

>people always assume there is no sun in the future??????

East coast settings only work for about 5-6 months of the year as the other 6-7 they are buried under snow and massive hurricanes

Can't wait for the Night Time 24/7 mod to eradicate the sun.

Attached: 1529234697182.jpg (1928x1496, 1.02M)

who cares? you dont have to shovel snow it's a video game

besides snow levels are cool too, look at mafia and bully. Even so I know you're a tumblrina landwhale sjw who thinks california and seattle are the epicentre of the world, so please just slit your wrists and be done with it

Look at that Billy Bob Jr. and his moonshine.

Why is there no window lights?

UI and graphics are ass

Attached: 1534587777495-v.jpg (372x560, 28K)

God I can't WAIT to watch Yea Forums do full 360 when the game comes out and win all the awards. The revisionism will be hilarious to watch, the damage control from autists dedicating entire days of their lives scrambling for any flaw no matter how insignificant because they heard so much about tortanic but wasn't born yet, and so desperately want to experience it all over again

But Sekiro is winning all the awards, user

>perturbator
you synthwave niggers are everything wrong with cyberpunk and neo-80s

>synthwave with modern production methods

fucking stop it

>early year release
>ever winning anything but honourable mentions

Like film noise, chromatic aberration NEEDS to have an option for it in the settings somewhere.
So we can shut it off and save on the frames

>Sekiro
>Winning anything
It's been out for a month now and already forgotten by everyone who is not a weeb.
Barely sold 2M copies which in 2019 is pathetic.

It would be really cool if they somehow managed to capture Quarantine's vehicular aggression and atmosphere while maintaining a good on foot FPS experience.

Attached: Quarantine.jpg (640x400, 66K)

Because it’s what came first and it’s not like Neuromancer got an adaptation to visualformat
The issue is you can tell instantly who reads books and who doesn’t if the only cyberpunk influence they can cite is Blade Runner

What's the point in arguing over Cyberpunk 2077's art direction? Cyberpunk, as a genre, and aesthetic is arguably subjective. Everyone's opinion on the matter is going to differ, as will their sources of inspiration. I've yet to see an accepted consensus be achieved on the matter.

Some argue sun is bad, some argue sun doesn't matter. Some argue Blade-Runner isn't cyberpunk, some argue it is. So on and so forth.

>What's the point in arguing
Where do you think we are?

its people who dont know shit about cyberpunk that complain about the sun

More like some people shitposting about the sun, then others just parrot because that's just how Yea Forums is.

I won't be alive when this releases in 2030

Look at where you are. You've forgotten that most people are baiting, shit-posting or parroting just to parrot. That's bad, but it's the nature of this place.

>discussion about cyberpunk aesthetics
>MUH BOOKS

Attached: 1515531990721.png (488x463, 28K)

oh cool they're doing a remake of quarantine?

Should've told that to Mike Pondsmith in the fucking 80s, it's a bit of a pointless argument to have now. This is a pre-existing setting.

Ghost in the Shell for starters.

AI souls have existed in Cyberpunk for decades, fool.

Slavs must be so far behind for that to look futuristic. China has buildings that look modern than that

Armitage

It's coming out this year, a contracted team that worked on it let it slip.

It's evolved past muh books, cyberpunk cities are meant to be foggy and shit with no sunlight. Not just a more futuristic Detroit

That doesn't make sense and you're fucking dumb

Yes

Attached: 1546009783807.jpg (668x538, 178K)

yea no shit, it takes place in a fictional city in Northern California. what the hell did you expect

I can't be horribly depressed if I can see the sun. It'll give me those sunray vitamins that stop it!

>Your body is designed to get the vitamin D it needs by producing it when your bare skin is exposed to sunlight. The part of the sun's rays that is important is ultraviolet B (UVB). This is the most natural way to get vitamin D

Attached: Some sun addicted faggot can't appreciate Noir at CDPR.jpg (1858x1302, 681K)

>Cyberpunk is an aesthetic
Kill yourself.
Niggers, I'd appreciate if you'd provide arguments with citations instead of just going
>Y-yeah well it exists!
I'm not asking for a 4 page report, I know you can barley spit out a paragraph.

>Okay, we're exaggerating

Cyberpunk isn't just about the aesthetics man. Having a sun doesn't mean it isn't Cyberpunk

>are meant to be foggy
No they're not.

Really? You don't know the basics about hacking in Cyperpunk and the shit that lives in the net? You're literally saying you've encountered Cyberpunk for the very first time in your life yet you were trying to talk about it before like you knew shit lol

Imagine getting out of the car or playing in fps only even when driving just to see where tf you need to go
Thats just quality of life upgrade, you need to have limits in your autism. Also, most likely you can turn it off.

>But not much.

>New York
>Not Hong Kong

>hacking
Was that brainlet wojack actually your avatar? Is that what you were trying to show me?

I've seen this argument before, and I think it kind of missies the point. People don't dislike mission markers because they don't fit in thematically, at least not primarily. It's usually because they excuse really poor world design and quests.
That's my opinion, at least. When you can reduce a game to following whatever your HUD points at, you undermine character interaction and information gathering as a game dev. If you have no way of making those things fun, that's one thing, but opting for the least interactive solution is kinda shitty.

Why does it look THAT bad?

It reminds me of gta more than anything, and not in a good way. If someone would say that this is some mod for SA I would most likely believe them.

Also the fact that theres nothing beyond the bridge leg seems awfully suspicious. Sure we would give them the benefit of doubt and say that theres some sand/dust preservation park right there but I suspect that it's just low drawdistance showing. This shit has to run on consoles after all and they don't seem to have build the map like they did with spiderman where they could hide it behinds tall building to restrict LoS.

Attached: 1526366926919.png (408x286, 8K)

Attached: drooling retard.png (534x588, 267K)

For anyone not in the know there's things that live inside the net.

Nobody knows how they got there are what they even are. But they rape your soul occasionally when you surf the net.

There's also stories...stories of them leaving the net...coming into meatspace. But those are just stories...right?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

They confirmed there's a weird filter on all of the gameplay demo that is blurring everything. You can remove it.

Spoil me, what are they?

Does anyone have any recommendations for campaigns made in the Shadowrun game's engine?
I only recently found out that those exist, but I'm not sure if any of them are worth playing.

Neuromancer had daytime scenes frequently.

Exactly, first thing I do when play a video game is turn off those condescending ass on screen HUD points. I can find the damn thing using a map, thank you.

>they got burned so bad from the witcher 3 promotion trailers that they have to place that disclaimer on all of the ones for this game

Wew

>burned so bad
But Witcher 3 is their most successful game ever.

I'm sure he means that the downgrade controversy really fucked with their reputation prior to TW3's release, so CDPR are going all out on "It's a WIP nothing is final" so people won't whine as much over a potential downgrade

Autists from mongolian bone carving forums.

They're digimon

No, really. One of the corps decides to investigate and invest in the urban legends surrounding them to see if there's £££ to be made.

Their entire facility goes nuclear and becomes a site of radiation and complete meltdown. Lots of people die. Only they didn't have anything nuclear there.

The corps have spies and moles everywhere and immediately back out of their own pursuits involving these entities. Only it turns out one corporate head wants to keep going along with it, even when he doesn't. Turns out he keeps approving and ordering resources to go forth with these kinds of projects. But he's not. But he is. Turns out he's not even a real person. He's an AI made by something in the net that wants him to help facilitate it's exit from the net. Kills himself when he finds out he isn't a real person.

Welcome to Cyberpunk.

>Kills himself when he finds out he isn't a real person.
HahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1546807393405.png (500x490, 406K)

>Kills himself when he finds out he isn't a real person.
Am I going to need antidepressants to play this game?

Blade Runner
>I THINK DAYLIGHT SUCKS!

Attached: 1533961060181.jpg (3000x1255, 1.86M)

>also Blade Runner

Attached: 1434463232267.jpg (1934x1088, 770K)

All DaveofDeath Campaigns

Never let it be said we don't spoonfeed here on Yea Forums:
imgur.com/a/Kus7TkE

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (3840x2160, 2.23M)

The sun looks like it's dying.

Thanks for the recommendation.
There's so many of these around and I don't want to just go with the ones that are the most popular.

because of future-pollution

Attached: im retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

I'm so sorry, you've my sympathy.

>He looks in the mirror and apologizes to himself for being retarded

Attached: kek satania2.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

It's called sunset you fuckin moron

Attached: 1533957721236.jpg (1200x800, 228K)

You're trying too hard to be retarded.

>that doesn't happen in blade-runner
You've never seen the film, have you? Roy Batty's motivation, if not one of his motivations, revolves around obtaining a longer lifespan. The story-line sprouted off from the debate of whether or not artificial intelligence is capable of having a soul, thus being a person, with a life.

It doesn't come naturally for us the same way it does for you.

You however are natural.

You are describing Blade Runner, and that was Los Angeles you fucking idiot.

Even back in the '80s, certain cities had somewhat of their owned heightened sense of "futurism" like Dallas, and that was without the fantastic neon/flying cars, yet was still grounded in reality.

Attached: 2019-04-13 20_28_31-Edge City_ Life on the New Frontier - Joel Garreau - Google Books.png (502x394, 157K)

(2/3)

Attached: 2019-04-13 20_29_26-Edge City_ Life on the New Frontier - Joel Garreau - Google Books.png (490x397, 169K)

Attached: 2019-04-13 20_30_53-Edge City_ Life on the New Frontier - Joel Garreau - Google Books.png (478x351, 141K)

In the next frame he literally says that the sun is too bright lel

Maybe that's too much trash

You're too obvious, samefag. Also you should try watching Bladerunner.

Not user and while it's never explained in-depth in the film, and I'm very much inclined to agree with you, I'm not sure artificial human replicants can be said to be "AI" when they're likely highly bio-engineered/genetically engineered "clones", ie their brain is still flesh and blood, however much re-engineered for greater obedience and intelligence/learning capability. That's artificial life, not artificial intelligence as we understand the term today (not even neural nets).

>samefag
>posts are less than 30 seconds apart

Attached: 1509117962049.png (623x450, 36K)