Why does this game just feel so soulless compared to 3 and 4?

why does this game just feel so soulless compared to 3 and 4?

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (657x816, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxL5U7ZJtCo
youtube.com/watch?v=yDRR8FYPUGY
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYJ-5sLazQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Persona games are soulless garbage.

akechi is the traitor

what exactly does soulless mean in this context

Because it's the newest one

>Seething so hard about not getting a Switch port that you try to spoil almost 3 year old game.

if you didn't think something was off about akechi when he constantly shows up at leblanc for no reason then you have brain problems

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (820x833, 620K)

It's soulless until it get a Switch port

No shit? That was one of the most obvious "twists" in gaming history.

Persona 5 is basically the Persona formula but actually good.

P3 is a 7/10 game carried by the atmosphere. P4 is a 6/10 game because it doesn't even have that.

P5 actually has good gameplay, less repetition, better balance and far more style, and is easily a 9/10.

Or being everywhere outside the game EXCEPT THE FUCKING OPENING

It was made with normalfags in mind.

They're all fucking bad.

I never saw anything about the game or its advertisement after the ball and chain chairs (I didn't even take a good look at the cover) and knew the first time he appeared (in the FMV), that he was bad news. It is beyond obvious.

Not quite sure how every confidant having their own themed unlocks that are actually useful and dungeons that aren't made by a computer algorithm is soulless. If you think P5 is soulless I can't imagine how you could possibly think 4 has soul.

This, but unfortunately it's story is all over the place. Persona 4 was a pretty bland but consistent 7/10, with a nice ending arc.

Persona 5 meanwhile, has ups and downs all over the place with shitty arcs sprinkled here and there throughout the experience.

Reminder that soul is not a foundation for an arguement and is at best virtue signalling and at worst outright trolling.

no fucking shit, from the second pancake boy comes on screen it's obvious he's the traitor

It had the worst inter-party chemistry of the 3 nu-Persona games.

I loved 3 and 4. The thing that killed this game for me is the text conversations. Every fucking morning, the same shit over and over again. I hated it.

and 1 and 2*

definition of soul desu

Better than Persona 3. P3 starts off terribly, I would have dropped it early if I never played other SMT games before. The first half of the game is basically plotless, keep killing the boss shadows at the end of every month. At least the main hook for P4 and P5 (catching the murderer and making the PTs bigger) were interesting, for P3, did you really give a shit about curing apathy syndrome? The game barely acknowledges it with a few NPCs randomly having it and that's all. The second half of P3 is much better and the final month before Nyx arrive is absolutely the best story segment from any Persona game, but that doesn't make up for how bad the first half of P3 is.

>and 4
Wrong.

To be fair all the nu-persona twists were obvious.

Because you played 3 or 4 first.

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

>Trying to spoil a 3 year old-game

Attached: Lancer Anyo.png (512x512, 3K)

like the one where you just die?

Not enough group hangout segments and other slice of life moments that don't revolve around the story. Even shit like the Hawaii trip or going to Disneyland are just Phantom Thief shit all the time. I don't give a shit if people think slice of life moments are boring filler, Persona is about forming social bonds with those around you and it didn't feel at all that the Phantom Thieves were a cohesive group of friends. You can't even say "that's the point" when the entire finale and epilogue of the story revolve around the same "power of friendship" bit, and subsequent spinoffs treat the PTs like they're a close-knit group instead of just associates.

the real spoiler isn't that Goro is the traitor it's that
the party knew the entire game

Because either 3 or 4 were the first ones you played. The characters are better in 5 than 4, the gameplay is better than 3 or 4, music is better than 3 and 4. None of them are bad games, but if you don't think 5 was a general improvement over the last two games you have nostalgia goggles.

It's because you have shit taste. 4 is objectively worse in every category, 3 only has a better story

Attached: c9480470fd91556ccec2e66e5d53416f.jpg (1024x648, 235K)

You tell me. 100 hours in and not a single hour felt soulless to me. The persona franchise is just great in general.

Why not start the thread by telling us why it's "soulless"?
Is it because you're actually just baiting for replies to deal with your crippling loneliness???
Just kill yourself already dude, it's not gonna get any better.

Why would someone who played P5 care enough for a port on Switch

If anything this is some snoygger wanting to spoil a 3 year old fucking game to people who actually want a switch port

stop skipping class cause you learn how to critical think in some of those, faggot

Attached: 1554774261811.png (444x359, 74K)

>Still mad P5 overshadowed the rest of the games THIS hard

Well the theme of p3 was death so while it was shocking let's be honest the game set up for it

I was mainly talking about the villains. Jokster pun guy was suspicious from the start, Adachi was also obvious, Akechi just got the most shit because he was shown too little in the trailer which made him extra suspicious.

P1 and 2 are the only ones where you genuinely don't know where the story is taking you.

Shit characters.

The gameplay sucks though. The combat is the same as 4 except with a bunch of broken shit tacked onto it. The balance is terrible, target-all physical skills are even more overpowered, and the game wasn't built around the unlockable stuff so they just make everything trivially easy. Negotiations are and have always been RNG stupidity. The dungeon design is god awful and there are checkpoints every five feet.

It actually has the most soul, nigger.

If you thought that was the twist you're dumber than a Japanese teenager.

This. Add in 3 times more cutscenes for a plot that's essentially a third rate Death note knockoff, below Mirai Nikki and I can't see how anyone can enjoy this game.

>having a better story doesn't mean anything
>in a fucking RPG

because you were young when you played 3 or 4

4 is extremely bland

What part is everyone talking about when they say that the story grinds to a halt for a while?
I just finished the game. It was good.

P3 is fucking AWFUL. I had to take long breaks in between. The gameplay is absolute dogshit (FES) and the characters are unlikable assholes for the first quarter. The only people who disagree are blinded by nostalgia.

Attached: D148B3FD-0BFA-4F57-BCC4-535C936348D6.png (362x223, 74K)

Maybe they are talking about the 20+ days of sleep of futaba ?

>shit characters
How do you figure? All the confidants in P5 felt way more engaging than 4. In P4, I couldn't give half a shit about any social links outside of the investigation team whereas in P5 each character had an interesting backstory and arc. I do think P3's characters are the best of the bunch however it still suffers from the same complaint I had of 4's cast.

>broken mechanics
This I can agree with. I want the differing types of Phys attacks to make a return and I feel a bunch of the SLink benefits strip away the challenge from the game. However I still prefer the combat of 4/5 over 3 mostly cause I much rather prefer direct party control. And yes, I knew about party tactics.

>dungeon design is god-awful
Even if that was true, it is still leagues better than either 3 or 4 with its copypasted hallways.

Pretty much summer vacation. But I think it's a good time to focus on Slinks so I didn't have a problem with it

Attached: 1500956530305.jpg (600x849, 683K)

Not him but it's stupid to single out Futaba when literally every deadline has the same shit. Even with Sae's, waiting until the very end to send the calling card is the same thing. It's there for players to do the social part of the game. Also the exact same shit as in 4 where you need to wait forever for the person to recover, which is appropriate because Futaba's was basically a 4-style awakening.

If the false Joker twist didn't make you feel like pleading for a lobotomy I don't know what to tell you.

youtu.be/BxL5U7ZJtCo
this one 10min part from P4 is more fun than the entirety of boring ass P5.

Attached: 1554214087775.gif (640x360, 439K)

>The dungeon design is god awful and there are checkpoints every five feet.
At least it HAS dungeon designs.

>Persona 5
>better balance
Choose one. The balance in P5 is just a mess.
> less repetition
Going through the same map in mementos for 56th time sure feels fresh.

You don't have any nostalgia for it blinding you from it's flaws making you think it's better than it is. 4 Is the worst by the way.

80% of P3 is either the most boring shit ever or just trash dealing with Strega. Yeah it has a cool final act/ending sequence but that shouldn't invalidate the dumb game that came before it.

>make you feel like pleading for a lobotomy
This is the appeal of Persona for me. I like guessing which very popular anime they'll rip off and how stupid that shit can get in the span of 80 hours.

Mementos is better than all of P3 and P4 dungeons while being a grind section. That's just how boring the actual gameplay of those two games were

>you only like persona 3 and 4 because of nostalgia
not true i played persona 3 in 2017, and 4 in 2018, then 5 earlier this year and liked 4 the most and 5 the least. so stop using this weak ass muh nostalgia excuse for your own shit taste in everything.

This is exactly why you should discard all opinions that defend P3 story everytime
But I guess playing it while being 12 years old means it will leave a long lasting impression

I mean, I get a movie, but I just can't do this shit for 50+ hours. It's just so fucking stupid, and with the style and everything it's like the team/director is doing an scandalous house fire while acting like it's the coolest shit ever.

Why? Are you implying it didn't make sense? Literally the entire game prior to it built up to it.

Mementos is literally the dungeon design of 3 and 4. If you hate mementos you should hate the dungeons in 3 and 4 as well. Persona 5 does have less monotony by having the story dungeons actually differ from each other alongside Mementos.

Attached: 1495889850748.jpg (858x1200, 845K)

where the FUCK is SMT V

I thought I hated the pyramid, then I played through the space port. I thought I hated the space port the most, then I played through the ship and now I hate mice.

It didn't make sense and the whole game building up to it (it's used as the frame of the story, after all) makes it even worse. A simple editorial check by someone competent would have cut that shit straight out.

>It didn't make sense
Prove it. Right now all you're saying is you're a brainlet who wasn't paying attention.

Because you're a zoomer?

Its dead Jim
lmao , should have named yourself brainlet

You take that back.
Gameplay: 5 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3
Story: 3 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 1
Characters: 4 = 3 > 5 > 2 > 1
Dungeons: 5 > 4 = 2 > 1 > 3
Music: 4 = 5 > 2 > 3 > 1
Final boss: 1 = 3 > 5 > 4 > 2
Waifus: 5 = 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
Overall: 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1

Attached: Persona Girl Tier List.png (2926x2107, 3.85M)

Yea Forums, completely ignoring the ending of each story, and let's pretend like the fantasy demon shit wasn't taking place and all three worlds were just normal places to live, which game would (you) want to live in? you basically become best friends with the characters from the game you choose, and live in their city and attend high school with them.

I'm pretty sure none of you are going to pick P4.

Attached: persona_3_4_5_squad_by_tofucakes-d9fof08.png (1000x647, 644K)

why is fuuka only in D? she should be in F.

no switch version

Not him, but do you really have to explain shit in a game where bootleg Light Yagami gets busted by mentioning pancakes?

P4 or P3
fuck P5 and going to school in a train full of people

I wouldn't say 4 simply because I've already lived in rural buttfuck nowhere and never want to go back. I'd pick 5 simply because it's Tokyo.

>P5 actually has good gameplay,
lol. 5 has a worst battle system than 4 which is sad. The only good think about it is the pretty UI (which isn't even functional) Merciless is a joke. Making it less slow but not actually making it better than other games. 5 treats you like a retard with its difficulty. Less broken options in previous games made the combat more dynamic and tactical since you don't have a million free get out of jail cards or early game balance breakers, they didn't even care and try to make time management require some sort of thinking on part of the player and the terrible dungeon design and SL abilities make resource management, the source of all turn based rpgs null and void. You get multiple, easily obtainable Personae that either have extremely overpowered resistances, no weaknesses, or both like Isis and Shiki Ouji, SP accessory at the best beginning of the game, money comes thrown at you with negotiation abuse, baton pass is extremely strong ability to give the player in a game where you can nearly have infinite turns despite you already getting a reward with once more, etc. They didn't think at all on what the stupid amount of fluff they added. The terrible dungoen design makes avoid everything since you are invincible around corners and you could teleport freely. Fodder battles are pointless to fight since you don't need nearly enough supplies/demons to win against boss because they are weaker than 3/4 bosses.

>not being a member of #teamchikan

I agree, it’s lazy as hell. As a side note, I actually played P5, SMT4, and both Devil Survivors in the same year (no prior experience with Persona) and while I ultimately liked P5, I found myself enjoying the latter games far more.

Attached: 86BCE61C-E7E7-4DFF-8A5D-885AE968C95E.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

P5 just because the city you live in seems like the most fun. I have no interest in living in the boonies where I hang out at Walmart everyday or on some Japanese Staten Island clone without much going on socially.
Also the idea of being friends with a guy where I can just hang out in a cafe is comfy

4 confirms that Tatsumi Port Island is part of the Tokyo metro area somewhere, and 1 and 2 are based on Kawasaki and Yokohama, the latter of which even appears in 5, so really the decision comes down to 4 vs. everywhere else.

The plot twist doesn't make sense in the way that Akechi and the whole organization behind him must be acting stupidly to make it work. Why, exactly, no one looks for an autopsy of Joker or the policeman killed by Akechi while he was doing the thing? Why does his boss, the bald man or whatever he's called, send for a report of his death just in case? For all he knows there's a rotting corpse in the middle of police HQ and no one has seen it. It would be kind of ok if Akechi didn't straight up murder a policeman but then they would be acting for a cover up of a man they know is dead, so why cover it up, regardless? The thing about the police being corrupt would be if they started an autopsy and falsified the results, not straight up not doing it (there is no corpse, the organization SHOULD KNOW THIS LIKE AN HOUR AFTER AKECHI TELLS THEM, since they're in such a direct relationship). And this is not even going into how they willingly not imprison the rest of the group after this whole ordeal, or how they are tracking them down but never raise a flag when everyone is reuniting in the same place again after the leader is dead.

It's just plot contrivance after plot contrivance to make the plot twist work, over 2 hours of explanations that straight up don't make any sense unless the villains are working for their opponents best interests.

Persona 5 battles pretty much boils down to who gets the ambush.
If you ambush the enemies (which is stupidly easy to do) 90% of time you win before they get a turn.
If the enemies ambush you (gotta love the enemies spawning next to you while you're stuck in a cutscene) they will wipe you before you get a turn.

It's one of the shittiest battle systems I have ever seen in a JRPG:

Akechi being arrogant to the point of stupidity is an established character trait, and the rest is explained by standard bureaucratic "not my problem" inefficiency that plagues every organization, let alone a secret conspiracy.

SMT was never meant to have full party control. This means that P3 has the best gameplay by default.

P3P girl route also kicks the ever living shit out of The Answer. Inb4 comfyfags try to argue the VN style doesn't work

The worst thing about it is it doesn't feel natural. How it blatantly blocks things out despite the character being you is such bad writing

Akechi can be arrogant, sure, but a secet conspiracy must fucking work beyond a single cog, and it must work EXCEEDINGLY WELL at that so that corruption can happen. And we are not talking about exceedingly well levels here, but the most basic ways in which goverment corruption happens. If the whole ordeal just doesn't fucking work through the most basic of check ups that are bound to happen ("there are two corpses in police HQ, falsify the autopsy so that our organization is clean, oh wait there are no corpses, what the fuck Akechi?" One simple call to the police it takes), then it does not make any sense and the writers have had no one competent to tell them that the frame of the story, the whole thing that the rest is leading up to, is just mind bogglingly stupid.

>SMT was never meant to have full party control.
What the fuck did you just say mate?

>you only like persona 3 and 4 because of nostalgia
kek. 4 is isn't good and it's still better than 5

You act like the conspiracy is based on anything other than Goro being able to go into peoples' heads to either kill them, make them go nuts, or learn enough about them to blackmail them. People are part of it out of fear primarily, and when such an organization exists it is far more likely that those part of it will just shut up, do what they're told, and never do anything extra like those checkups because they don't want to stick out and make the boss think they're a nuisance. Akechi has no reason to think Joker's still alive (until the TV interview inadvertently clues him in) and it's established he doesn't personally care about Shido beyond being able to achieve Akechi's personal goals. Shido has no reason to think Akechi didn't do his job when Akechi is his personal hitman, and Shido has an election to take care of. Everyone else is "don't care, not my problem, just doing what I'm told."

they should just stop making these waifu shit games and go back to good stuff

Attached: 1544378028019.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Brainlet.

MC is never you, they have established personalities and are their own person. Story blocking parts out is 100% justified

>Negotiations
>RNG
>>>>Implying

The game was soul: incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=yDRR8FYPUGY

>MC is never you
And this is why P5 is the most non-Megaten game ever made. It needs to be removed from the series in order to justify bad writing

That OP is no longer a child / teenager, so the game doesn't amaze him like he believes it should.

Oh, now that it's confirmed for switch it's suddenly bad?

This excuse would work if Shido wasn’t prior established to be a mastermind when it comes to this specific kind of shit.

i can not even begin to tell you how fucking sick of this song i am at this point. it was fine for the first 10 hours but if your making an over 100 hour rpg only having like 6 short ass song that repeat over and over again is just dumb. at least persona 3 changed the main song at the half way point in the game because that shit gets old after being repeated for 60 hours anything would.

The Joker twist and Sae's Palace makes zero sense unless I'm just a brainlet
>There's either actual police forces or shadows brought into a palace
>if they're actual police how the fuck did the get into the palace, if they're shadows why couldn't Joker attempt to fight them instead of running
>the move they used to trick akechi shows they can go in and out of the metaverse at any space meaning the entire point of infiltration is pointless when realistically they should be able to enter at the location of a treasure and just leave the metaverse then and there
>akechi not realising he's left and entered the metaverse makes no sense since he's been in and out a lot and would know the difference

More it's a bad game

Yes
Think of it as "akechi was doing everything on his own" ; so he basically put all the work of covering the murder of joker and the policeman to someone else
The whole "why didnt they imprisoned the gang ASAP" is prob since no one but Akechi had tabs on him , and now that he was gone , you had to investigate in order to find out what happened. Remember also how Joker spend 1 month as a NEET to avoid raising suspicions

The real problem appears post-shido , a time when you know the police will come , you just dont know how. To add to this you have shido's ex-minions mentioning some cognitive research that goes nowhere and you being tailed by some sort of secret police post-game
That is the real problem of the twist

>HEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAYYYYYYYYYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYJ-5sLazQ

Attached: 1481739569309.gif (500x579, 926K)

Yeah take the (You) because I fucking hope you are baiting and pretending to be retarded instead of actually having such bad taste. Beneath the Mask is fucking God tier along with all its variants

Attached: 1551717482834.png (494x468, 272K)

Door kun was never you in P3 as well you fucking smt drone. It's one of the differences for this series at this point from SMT

It doesn't mean more than better gameplay, characters and music, no.

They are all you dumb P5babby. That's the point of Megaten

Nice try. Everything about P5 is pure garbage

I completely disagree with the soulless argument.Persona 5 is the persona formula perfected with a very well done story.But if I had to say something that personally bugged me is that the game seems a bit too overdramatic when it comes to its main theme of rebellion, heck it’s even more dramatic than persona 3 and 4.

>Persona 5 is the persona formula perfected with a very well done story.
Imagine believing this

Attached: 1550825130670.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Dumb self-inserter

t. P5babby. play the series before you talk

The Akechi twist was meant to be obvious though. The shit the Phantom Thieves pull directly afterwards was meant to be the actual twist.

It doesn't matter how good the song is if you have to listen to it for 10 hours in a loop.

He was never established to be a mastermind.

It has more polygons

>better gameplay, characters and music, no.
P5 has none of that

It is heavily hinted at and foreshadowed throughout the whole story, but it isn’t necessarily bad.

>>if they're actual police how the fuck did the get into the palace
You can bring people into the metaverse with you if they're close enough, this is how Joker bring in Ryuji and later Ann, how Ann brings in Yusuke, and how the gang brings in Makoto, all before their respective awakenings.

>the move they used to trick akechi shows they can go in and out of the metaverse at any space meaning the entire point of infiltration is pointless when realistically they should be able to enter at the location of a treasure and just leave the metaverse then and there
This isn't something they can do in the palaces because of how warped they are. They can only do this on the outskirts of the palace, where your exit point normally is, or in other areas that are identical to real life, such as the police station in Sae's.

>akechi not realising he's left and entered the metaverse makes no sense since he's been in and out a lot and would know the difference
Again, the cognitive police station wasn't warped even in the slightest, which was established. Akechi felt some dizziness, but he ignored it because he's arrogant and basically a chuuni LARPing as a bigshot.

>458432403
Your chimping yesterday was some good shit to laugh at but try not doing it here

>Have shit taste
>Blame products you don't understand for your own shit taste

OP did it again.

Because you spent your teens playing those games, so you are biased towards them.

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Birb.png (407x657, 132K)

Attached: 1446464465419.jpg (1270x635, 219K)

You mean when p5babbies got so btfo they couldn't offer anymore arguments. Shit was comedy gold

>Think of it as "akechi was doing everything on his own" ; so he basically put all the work of covering the murder of joker and the policeman to someone else
Yeah, sure, where's that someone else? No one checks shit, not even when a dead policeman is involved. This plan falls apart the second someone comes to clean and there aren't two corpses. Or someone comes to get the bodies to the morgue and there are no corpses. Or the specific policeman overseeing Joker is said to be dead and the specific person is not dead and actually there's nobody on the cell. I can go on.

Shido doesn't need to distrust Akechi for him to trigger a necessary checkup, it's basic shit for a reason. If the police has released, or the press has received, a report that says "this dude is dead" with a false narrative to accompany it there are at least three of four instances in which the body is necessary for them to continue accordingly. And there are no bodies. As I said, it's not necesary for the secret organization to be efficient, but extra steps have been made here so that the plan goes well, and that's just plain terrible writing.

>It doesn't matter how good the song is if you have to listen to it for 10 hours in a loop

?
No you just have shit taste to the point youe mind rots to anything that isn't new. Video game music in general is listening to the same shit on loop for long periods of time, Persona as a series even more so than the rest because it's longer than most games

>That's the point of Megaten
Except they didn't do that in P3 and P4, so maybe you should play those games instead of whining about other people. Bet you're probably a Switchdrone who's never played a MegaTen game and are shitting on P5 because you want a port.

SMT always had full control of all party members dumbass

Fuck OFF tranny

>Except they didn't do that in P3 and P4
They actually very much did

>Everyone else is "don't care, not my problem, just doing what I'm told."

I'm suprised more people don't pick up on this considering it's literally one of the themes of the game that everybody follows polite society and takes the easy path unless otherwise stated

Literally every villain in the game gets where they are by nobody giving a shit

For real though, why the fuck aren’t there more JRPGS with more than just one normal battle theme? Because shit gets mad old.

Play the games retarded Switchdrone. Oh wait you can't because they're not on your plastic toy console and never will be. :^)

Attached: CFD20E7A-1446-4E5A-9E72-32533DB5A8EA.jpg (1396x1396, 723K)

>get your taste in music btfo
>'it must be the work of a tranny'

Attached: 1553191486384.jpg (672x787, 46K)

I did

Attached: 19720115_084023.jpg (3264x1836, 2.64M)

>there are at least three of four instances in which the body is necessary for them to continue accordingly
Not really. All you need is for the mortician to pump out a fake death certificate, and one other person in a reasonably high-up position to say "yeah that's what happened, already took care of everything." In fact the less hands-on they are about the whole process the better it is because it means individual conspiracy members can't be stopped and questioned by those not in the know. Like for Akechi specifically, all he needs to do is shoot Joker, tell the mortician to do up the certificate (if that hasn't been planned already), let a police executive in the conspiracy know he's done with his part, and then get the fuck out of there. If he reports the death himself, he gets questioned as a witness. Better to let the police stumble upon the body naturally. Then when someone does go to check it out and find nothing, they assume someone else already took care of it because the mortician already signed off on it and the police already made the report public. The mortician doesn't even need to see the body because he'll just assume it was shoved in the morgue when he wasn't on duty.

Based

It's trying to recapture a lot of the Persona 4 experience and fucks it up.

>He’s back
Awesome! Are you ready for another dose of daddy’s seed?

>get told to play P3 and P4
>show pic of a game that isn't P3 or P4
Yikes, Switchbabs really are mentally retarded.

>when you realize Akechi brought in over 200 police officers in riot gear and 10+ cars into the Metaverse to capture Joker
>instead of just placing like 10 officers outside the Metaverse to capture the whole team
The whole double twist was retardation from both sides.

Attached: autism.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

It didn’t. It’s more like P1-P3 than anything from P4

>the mortician to pump out a fake death certificate
Why would a mortician pump up a fake death certificate if you know the person is dead? Just go there, get the corpse, do a death certificate that falsifies the cause of death (suicide when the gunshot is obviously on the front of the head) and that's it, presto, conspiracy achieved.

The problem is not that he bought over 200 police officers but the fact you spent time counting all of them.

Not an argument

>Door kun was never you in P3
In Japan, the two parts of P3 FES are "Episode Yourself" and "Episode Aigis". They were just renamed to the journey and the answer in the west. But it's called episode yourself for a reason.

I already did.

how many times does it need to be said before you understand I. DON'T. THINK. THE. SONG. IS. BAD. IT. BEING. REPEATED. OVER. AND. OVER. AND. OVER. IS. THE. BAD. PART. RE. TARD. i get it you're dumb and need things to be repeated to you for you to understand them but this is just insane.

Attached: 1554211500400.jpg (462x568, 71K)

because its the same fucking game again and you can only stomach so much of the same shit

Because you were a teenager when you played 3 and 4. Now you can't relate to stories about highschoolers.

Played 3/4 in the 20's. P5 is objectively bad

just as good as 3, and much better than 4. fuck off

Didn't cops found odd that the police precinct or something turned into a casino? Something that's illegal in Japan?

No

Yes, because you can name the character, that doesn't invalidate the numerous times in the game where the character is given an actual personality that isn't just "yourself." It is absolutely not the same as in SMT where the player can fully choose their own path including multiple equally valid endings, alternate endings in Persona are always treated as bad endings with one good ending, or one good and one true such as in 4.

So did I but I'm a manchild so doesn't really change matter

The point is , he didnt care and neither did shido , so they left it to the police (non-bribed) to clean it up. Then sae takes the role of this "cleaning" ( which IS questioned after the calling card of shido) and no one creates questions since she was the one in charge of the investigation
Akechi had his mind on his plan and Shio had his mind on the election
Hell even after shido confesses people still support him
No one cared about the PT anymore as they did during okumura's arc

They had to be in the know. They would need to leave the Metaverse first instead of directly taking Joker the police station that's right next to the casino. Also Joker would suddenly switch costumes and shit.

The plan was thought up ahead of time so obviously they would've had all relevant pawns briefed on it. All you need to tell the mortician is "we're about to murder the leader of the Phantom Thieves, do up a fake death certificate showing it was a suicide and release it when I let you know I've finished murdering him."

It's a significant improvement from 3/4 in terms of gameplay and aesthetic but still has major issues.

I expect SMT V to be a lot better even if it has 1/10th the budget, because it will be more dedicated to being a dungeon crawler without the visual novel crap that kills the pacing.

because you are a brainlet

Attached: balls.jpg (610x574, 88K)

The more you say it, doesn't make it true. I can't count the amount of hours I've heard every hard repeating song in persona games like Affection, iwatodai dorm, paulenta mall, each games battle theme. If it's good it actually doesn't matter how many times you have to keep hearing it. Just accept your taste is shit and you don't actually care about music

Played every persona this year.
3 = 2 > 5 > 4 > 1
Also, Maya is the best girl.

Hashino literally goes on record saying that the whole point of P3 is self-insert
>"There are a lot of RPGs out there where you can control every aspect of your party members, including what kind of underwear they are wearing... but because we wanted the player to relate to the Hero more than any other character in 'Persona 3' we wanted the other characters to feel like 'other people'. [...] It's true that we got some feedback stating that the party system was 'too difficult' to control effectively, but I'll honestly say that I don't regret doing what we did with it. I'm glad we stuck to our guns on that one."
You dont understand the series p5babby

Attached: laughing hajimeme.png (960x560, 93K)

>battle and overworld themes are kept randomized to ensure that they neve get old
>music is an absolute banger either way
>you unlock more music as the game progresses
>you can even buy the music in-game and set any one of the songs as your pause menu theme
TWEWY was based beyond belief.

>Soundtrack is so good everyone uses it and recognizes tracks such as Get Up get out there, Last Surprise, Poem of Everyones souls, Beneath the mask, etc

>Gameplay is the Pinnacle of Persona
>ITS THE NEWEST GAME SO IT SUCKS

Don’t shitpost with best boy.

Should also be noted they could've just had 10 or so officers from the real world who show up in the cognitive police station and give orders to the cognitive police officers inside it. But they likely wanted to make public presence as close to nothing as possible, otherwise people would notice there's a big police buildup in real life and wonder what's going on.

>s-stop posting objective truth
Kek

I don’t care about your shitty posts, just stop shitposting while using pics of best boy

And not a single soul found the Metaverse off? Not one cop found the need to speak up when the idea of Shido using the Metaverser for his own benefit might have some merit to it?

Stay asshurt p5babby

There's a difference between role playing and self inserting.
Relating to playable character to doesn't mean it's self insert.

No the only thing that should be noted is that fact that you counted them all.

I never played a persona game before.

I agree that they probably had most important people briefed in. It still dismiss the fact that there needs to be a corpse to lie about it. The mortician needs to know about the corpse to order that they bring him while he sends the fake report, someone has to clean, someone has to send an obituary on the cop that was there. There are just too many things that need to be dismissed for it to be believable. Just a single person going there to make a picture for the mortuary is enough to bring this whole plan to shit; and there are many people involved in this.

You were overhyped.
Feels like the same trashy series as the last few. Only with its own set of problems like the other two Hashino entries (or hell the series as a whole with P1/P2's aged as fuck gameplay as flaws)

There is. And in Persona is self insert because that's the point of Megaten. You know mainline characters have "personality" too right? Actually understand the series you are trying to shitpost about.

Fuck off then

>the player is meant to think of the other characters as other people instead of just party members
>this means you can ignore all the personality we give to the main character, either through his own actions and dialogue or indirectly through comments made by other characters
Way to confirm you never actually played the games and are relying on out-of-context statements you found on a fan wiki.

Well Shido is a powerful man.

No u

>I played SMT4A and think I know everything there is to know about MegaTen
Seething Nintenbab

>this means you can ignore all the personality we give to the main character
You do realize that SMT characters have personality too right? You literally have not touch this series. Are p5babbies THIS desperate to make up lies about the series to justify P5 bad writing. There's a reason it's called episode yourself

Your pathetic choices of shitposts are uninteresting. Try harder

Why do people say P1/P2 gameplay aged like milk? It's just your average old JRPG. It has it's flaws like every other Persona game, yeah, but is this board just infested with zoomers who can't into old JRPGS?

>Well Shido is a powerful man.
So what? Shido wants his plan accomplished and everyone on his side is acting for the plan of the PT out of sheer stupidity. If he says "the plan has been performed" and the dude at the other end receives that and starts doing shit, one of those things will inevitably include the room in which the Joker was in, to make photos of his corpse or anything (remember, this level of basic check up should be squared by the fact that a policeman is dead). Person in charge of cleaning/getting the bodies/anything involving the room comes in, there is NOTHING, calls up the important person, the important person calls Shido and he knows something has gone haywire. It's not rocket science!

So which is it then Nintentard, either the characters have personality or they don't. You've now argued both. Or maybe you're actually retarded enough you don't understand what a self-insert is.

Again please play the series. This is getting pathetically desperate.

>no more arguments
>deflecting
Absolutely outskilled, go back to your Smash containment threads.

Goro.

Not an argument. Please play the series before you talk about it

>n-no u!
Your seething is hilarious

Not an argument. Please play the series before you talk about it. Either show me a copy of any Megaten not Persona 5 or fuck off

I found P1 gameplay to be Ok , dont know about 2 (altough I hear its pure trash)
I dont play JRPGs though , megaten is the exception

Could you stop being a nigger for like 5 seconds?

Not an argument. Please play the series before you talk about it. Either show me a copy of any Megaten not Persona 5 or fuck off

This is sad

can you just get the fuck out of my thread already or kill yourself please. only i'm allowed to shitpost in here so FUCK OFF.

Discord trannies

Yea Forums niggers

He's a retard then because this game amazed me a lot more than 4 ever did, quit that halfway through Rise's dungeon