Now that the dust has settled

What's the verdict Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wirkuuCjLCY
wccftech.com/ea-confirms-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-runs-on-unreal-engine-4-is-confident-the-wait-will-be-worth-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sGdpCt168M
youtube.com/watch?v=TouCl6yp13A
youtube.com/watch?v=XU_9ucFfhdI
youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=4eHFAfINgWw
youtube.com/watch?v=n_SddzYs6iw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=L2Msmt1p8C4
youtube.com/watch?v=omI3HNA7Bv4
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKnYb_-d34
youtube.com/watch?v=fpKk-slhau8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apathy. I don't give a fuck about Nu_Star Wars after their shit Sequels.

>Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order EA
What did they mean by this?

V is going to shit all over it up until release. V is usually wrong so it will probably be good.

Shit as usual.

honestly it looks boring
but atleast it have white protagonists so i may decide later depents on the gameplay

>no gameplay
not trusting this shit till release
Hello EA.

Attached: 1554984646332.jpg (491x315, 18K)

wtf it was just a cinematic, wait more faggots

From the leak. The gameplay is souls like. Wow yay amazing!

i dont even know why i feel so unenthused about it but i do

cautiously optimistic, i like the devs and the no microtransactions promise but it is still EA, but respawn seem to be uncucked by them so I think it will be good

>EA

Trash. Period.

Is that Jar Jar Binks under the mask?

Since the MC is a dude I'll keep this on my radar. Will wait for gameplay for further judgement

bold to name a game after their stock projection.

story is what you'd expect from a jedi between episodes 3 and 4. As far as gameplay goes, I hope it's not Force Unleashed 2 because I'd rather play Devil May Cry if that's the type of game i want to play. I hope it's a Skyrim game or Jedi Knight Jedi Academy type of game mechanics.

That being said it is refreshing to finally see a white male as a protagonist in a Star Wars universe. Everyone is tired of all the women and POC always getting main roles in movies and games nowadays.

>still liking games

Why the fuck are you even here?

dust settled my ass. That was a fraction of a cutscene. The social media teams shitposting has more content than the trailer.

>EA
>Afro Nigger Strong Womyn like in Cuckenstein The Jew Order 2 and other SJW games recently
>LE FORCE IS LE FEMALE LE FEMVADER

I don't I just made this thread because my last few didn't get far. If you don't make it about some moeshit or genic thread we have had 1000x times you don't get (You)s or any responses.

jesus christ

im really trying to be accepting of this game but holy hell this looks like samuel jacksons premature younger brother

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (320x346, 125K)

>more forced females in the marketing and prominent positions of this franchise

These companies pushing this are purposefully sabotaging their own products. This is fucking ridiculous already.

Of course that imperial has breastes. OF COURSE!!!

Interesting theme, but have zero faith in them executing it.

I want Inquisifu to chase me to the ends of the galaxy and step on me.

Attached: exciting-full-trailer-released-for-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-trust-only-in-the-force-social.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

I expected it'd be far enough along that there would be gameplay in the trailer. I guess I'm just an optimistic idiot.

Oh, thank fuck the main protagonist is a white guy... I almost got worried for a second there — could you imagine a person of color as a SW lead?

#MakeTheGalaxyGreatAgain #TrumpPalpatine2020

There is absolutely no reason for her to be such a goonishly ugly nigger. There's plenty of niggers who aren't that horrific or comical to look at they could've used, or they could've designed one by hand instead of that face-scanning bullshit.

At least the Inquisitor bitch actually has a nice design.

Attached: Sheva-Alomar-resident-evil-5-40438699-540-330.gif (540x330, 2.96M)

Then why did you post?

Looks terrible honestly. I really like respawn too. I hate that Cameron faggot and the forced black nigger is ugly, also female villain=yikes

Wow... the main is another average mediocre white guy. Way to take risks there EA...

>Now that the dust has settled
Wait. At what point did dust get kicked up? I know exactly as much now as I did before.

Attached: 133458965932.jpg (1279x945, 157K)

Honestly what's riskier than generic white guy today?

based and forcepilled

>not having her use the Force on your penis

Star Wars games died with Lucas Arts. Everything afterwards is just fanfic tier. We should just enjoy all the great games they already gave us.

we've seen nothing but cinematics, there's no real discussion to be had

>implying that mc looks alright
He looks very weird and so out of place for a jedi. more like a onions jedi
look at pic related and tell me if that doesn't look like one of those final fantasy manchilds or almost like a woman from some angles.

Attached: fallen.png (853x376, 421K)

It's still the force unleashed.
Like literally all the mountain dew stuff is there, the guy can levitate anything with the force...

He looks like a random character in a 90s movie.

Looks like shit. It has none of the fun that a star wars setting has to offer and opted for a gritty story. What's even the point of this beyond brand recognition?

Remember that time when video game trailers actually showed a video game?

Where is the gameplay EA?

>cuck main character
>strong black negress
>strong female villain
>no gameplay
I was more excited when I knew nothing

Attached: BBA360DD-FF51-4B05-9565-0FAC9D7FEEDF.jpg (720x696, 56K)

he's gay though

Why didn't they just flat out model him after the kid instead of adding in that faggot tier hair?

Attached: cameron-monaghan.jpg (618x410, 58K)

literally nothing until something substantial shows up

Looks like he belongs in Beverly Hills

>no gameplay

>EA
>nu-Star Wars
>no gameplay
It's DOA as far as I'm concerned.

based and starpilled

>Ywn have Inquisifu force choke your prostate

Attached: 1554683221158.jpg (500x980, 69K)

Battlefront literally had a fucking brownish female lead and it didn't change shit. What the fuck do you people actually want?

I thought I'll be hyped for this but I feel nothing.

It's interesting how it starts as MC being some worker but I'm sure it's just a fucking cinematic and game itself will be generic as fuck.

>takes place between episode 3 and 4
>see stormtrooper armor instead of phase 2 clones
Fucking cringe.

Attached: 1554682060183.jpg (480x640, 12K)

everything looks boring and tasteless. much like everything else that the star wars brand has pushed out in the last couple of years. have completly lost my interest for star wars at this point

It's an ironic shitpost user.

this, they can't even bother to get this shit right

guys, check it out
what if we make a game where you're a jedi, except you don't have a light saber and can't use the force!

b-but everyone hates the p-prequels :(

>Another God damned original trilogy game
Hard pass.

Attached: 1532821321337.png (400x400, 151K)

I WANT KYLE KATARN BACK

I feel apathetic as well. I didnt think the sequels were shit though just incredibly underwhelming. Ep7 was just an ok rehash of 4 and ep8 just did twists for the sake of of having twists.

Yea Forums will probably get nostalgic and start praising TFU 1-2 after this game comes out...

Attached: 1493102281638.png (420x420, 267K)

>brownish
Exactly. A token effort because they were scared of upsetting white racist gamers. So she has Caucasian features and barely more than a heavy tan so that you people can squint and pretend the game is "uncucked" when all anyone ever wanted was some variety. It's a space opera but the entire cast always looks like they were ripped from jersey shore.

Well you asked.

The dust has settled? What are you talking about? The game is coming out in 6 months.

My first and only thought when I saw it was a "jedi" game. Kyle is the greatest thing to happen to the extended canon.

new star wars waifu?

>looks like they were ripped from jersey shor
The only time that ever happened was Mass Effect 3 and parts of Max Payne 3 you fucking faggot.

This. It's really disappointing that we aren't getting games that focus on the new era.

She strikes me as the type that would jump straight to sounding

Attached: diareah.png (412x400, 449K)

The new era is dogshit OT chinese bootleg. If anything Clone Wars is way more new compared to both era's.

Looks shit

>As far as gameplay goes, I hope it's not Force Unleashed 2 because I'd rather play Devil May Cry if that's the type of game i want to play.
they're saying it's a bit closer to Souls, apparently.

This is the kind of guy that likes Star Wars.

Attached: test.jpg (720x993, 79K)

The prequel era is loved despite the movies being dogshit specifically because the EU material expanded upon it.

To contribute, asshole.

>EA
>Disney
>muh 6 billion writers without a single person working on actual gameplay
Nah.

Attached: ba3.jpg (450x450, 56K)

The word you're looking for is indifference

Hopefully she ends up as a love interest.
A white protagonist turning an evil woman into his cocksleeve would really fuck with the SJWs.

Hopefully EA starts marketing games for normal people after realizing it is loosing precious shekels due to indecisive, all-inclusive, all around useless LGBTQFZRTROU devs.

hope we can make a female character or at least have LGBTQ+ romance options

No way to really say anything due to a lack of gameplay. It's Respawn so it'll probably be pretty good in that department, and the fact that there's a shot of the MC doing some wallrunning does bode well. Still, we'll have to wait for actual gameplay to say if it'll be shit or not

Anybody who actually gives a shit right now about the characters themselves is a maximum retard

Was a little hopeful. Until I saw the black lady from Wolfenstein.

Awesome! Does it have any of the characters from the original source material that I have grown really fond of?

>>muh 6 billion writers without a single person working on actual gameplay
You know Respawn is making this right?

I'm getting Origin Access Premier for this game.

Not only will I get the Deluxe Edition for only $15, but since it's a singleplayer game it also means I'm saving a lot of money - one and done.

The other benefit is that I'll be able to play the game 10 days early - 10 days before actual release I'll be able to help make this game a success and swim in litres of SJW tears.

Attached: 1555182379275.png (1241x1915, 340K)

Everyday, I can't help but think of the unfairness of it all; EA and Disney control Star Wars. Two companies that hate their fans and video games with a passion. I can't even think of worse people who could hold the licenses.

>I can't even think of worse people who could hold the licenses.

Konami

leak said the story campaign is about 5 hours long,
so ya cash grab.

KOTEEEEEEE
God, I wish EA would make a remaster. A man can dream.

EA
CHALLENGE GENDER AND BEAUTY NORMS

Oh you mean that company EA raped into the ground so hard they had to make a game "in secret" to actually get something done? Yeah let me put my faith in a company on EAs radar again, you never want their fucking attention period.

>Wow, they just wrote a character who can use the force without justifying how he was trained in it. What a Mary Sue, right guys? Right?

I know they're doing a Rey thing, but are these people retarded? He's clearly a former padawan or something.

They shouldve just made a Kit Fisto game

Attached: 1506484451597.jpg (703x540, 406K)

Sòyboys and faggots can't (((((((((relate)))))))))) to anything not human user.

They should have just made 1313.

Have sex

Incel.

These people are insufferable. Imagine being this pathetic.

TFU 2 was fucking garbage

>story is Padawan and master escaping Jedi Temple during Operation Nightfall
>Padawan and Master
>Padawan
Do these people purpously give themselves braindamage in order to do these retarded mental gymnastics?

Attached: 1555093470694.png (942x762, 54K)

That's what they said about Nu-god of war. Western developers are so pathetic.

>frostbite cinematic trash again

It's amazing how it looks exactly like anthem/battlefront/andromeda

But this isn't a rpg

That's the real fucking loss. Now Star Wars is all humans, all the time because some faggot critic thinks aliens are "immature"

Apathy is death.

Attached: swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (669x678, 437K)

>Apex Legends
It's over. Forget about Respawn.

Attached: 1b3sz6VsdgI.jpg (400x400, 21K)

How do these mentally stunted autistic individuals even get positions to review fiction anyway?

Attached: 1555093732736m.jpg (1024x663, 99K)

Going to reserve judgement until I see gameplay

Mechanically-speaking Apex Legends genuinely is the best Battle Royale game that's been made. Pointing out that game's existence doesn't exactly prove some sort of point that their Star Wars game will automatically be shit

Even if Uwe Boll owned Star Wars he would handle it better.

Attached: 1522232230253.png (300x300, 15K)

DARASUM KOTEE
youtube.com/watch?v=wirkuuCjLCY

Attached: stanry roo.png (497x318, 23K)

>frostbite cinematic trash again
except it runs on UE4
wccftech.com/ea-confirms-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-runs-on-unreal-engine-4-is-confident-the-wait-will-be-worth-it/

Attached: 1515351698056.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

t. Kambodjo

Disney knows their new trilogy is shit.

no gameplay/10

>all humans
and a droid

>RetardEra is so mad they made an entire thread complaining about white characters

Attached: e8980151bc82f88cb3513b42ff93b27b.jpg (1675x1772, 940K)

He's a filthy ginger tho.

Those were good games though...aside from TFU 2 being a trailer for a third game that never happened.

WE TAKING OVER! GAMERS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Attached: Gotham-Jeremiah-becomes-The-Joker.jpg (1400x700, 65K)

no, but it has a gay MC and a strong black woman with an afro

If it's the only minimum viable product in the ocean of unplayable dogshit it doesn't make it a good game.

Attached: 1519701159819.jpg (727x480, 38K)

Not agreeing with those wimps but to play devil's advocate, I complained when TOR made Revan a generic white dude. It was just so uncreative.

Attached: Revan.png (2000x2563, 3.17M)

>become a Jedi
No sith, it's shit

Attached: icd9vQ1.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

He looks like the gay kid from Shameless, who was a pretty entertaining character till he started to lose it.

Jesus Christ, these people make pol look tolerable.

Same actor, they're using his likeness for the design as well. And yeah, I got kinda pissed once they started having the character go maniacal, he was a more interesting character when he was the closest the show had to a coherent person.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sGdpCt168M
The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Attached: Darth-Malgus-7-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

EA does this sometimes. They give you what you want for a game or two. Then its back to business as usual again. With EA never assume anything until you have reliable reports on the games state...

Attached: 1524423874315.jpg (172x532, 45K)

I havent really worked out the details for the system goes, but as far as a concept goes I would make a game that has an alignment with the force except you have little direct control over it through specific choices, and it's more gameplay context

the idea being the dark side is constantly trying to corrupt you, and if you want to stay on the light side it will require extra effort, think of it as the dark side being easy mode and the light side being hard mode

your characters emotions will actually be a mechanic
so the more damage you take for example, the more pain you feel, that starts to turn you closer to the dark side
so you need to not only be very careful to avoid damage in the first place but also take time to recenter yourself
as you become more angry or frustrated it will give you the ability to tap into the dark side to power yourself up or give you temporary access to more powerful versions of your abilities, give you bonus experience for the battle
or you could choose to go the hard way and not use the entirely optional power ups given to you, and stay the course, level up the old fashioned way

so you can make the choice of leaning into the dark side and just going for it, being very powerful from the beginning
or avoid it as best you can only achieving a powerful character towards the end of the game

>You thought they actually knew the lore in any sort of coherent manner
user, you made the oldest mistake in the book

People just make characters "diverse" or "inclusive" to substitute for their failure in writing natural competent and compelling characters. Cal has no diversity points to be able to fall back on, so he'll be judged merely by the content of his character

shut the fuck up retardera, see

Another game where Empire bad #resist
Pass

I don't like his look there either, there was better faces in kotor to base him on.
But if you're one of those memers that thinks Revan should have been a girl then get lost.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
youtube.com/watch?v=TouCl6yp13A

Attached: cngrt.png (447x511, 37K)

This, Revan is better as a male and the Exile is better as a female in everything except that she gets Mical instead of Handmaiden, and Mical is shit

>No gameplay shown even though it's coming out this year

Have intercourse femcel

E3 is just 2 months away

It’ll be shit. Not even worth a pirate.

>not playing Space Jesus
both Revan and Exile are better male, sorry champ

"Apathetic" works here, user.

why can't you be on the dark side for once, almost all of the recent starwars games are light side or dark side that eventually rebels.

Could you bang women freely on the darkside? if so then screw the jedi

Attached: OK.png (767x544, 559K)

I hope that inquisitor is a white aryan goddess

Really?

I'd rather he just be Ian Gallagher in Jedi form, honestly.

Jedi aren't celibate, they just can't be attached.
Meaning you can have a Sith that was faithful to one woman his whole life, and a Jedi manwhore that fucks everything that moves.

It's not wrong, but indifferent sounds far better by my judgement.

jesus christ
feels like the last E3 was a still a few months ago to me

Attached: 1457572941921.jpg (563x491, 68K)

Sounds like just personal preference.

>verdict after a concept trailer

ask me again once we get un-edited gameplay

I hope she's yandere

>respawn seem to be uncucked by them
Did you forget about Apex or the way EA was able to cuck them the first time?

Attached: 9D91221F-4C70-4071-9267-5F8CDD44A2A8.gif (500x320, 911K)

>tfw Cal fucks the Dark Side out of the Inquisitor and redeems her with the power of dick

Westerners don't know what "souls like" is. It's just a dumb buzzword they slap onto games.

>Apex
A genuinely well-designed game for something working within a BR framework

respawn will make it Kino, the dark jedi in the mask that chases him will end up being a beautiful redhead who switches sides so they can stick their middle finger to disney and bring a mara jade esque storyline into the nu-wars

Probably not. Apathetic feels more dramatic than indifferent. I don't think my feeling that way is random.

Low expectations. With the Frostbite engine and the clearly second rate art direction it somehow manages to look more like Anthem and Destiny than a proper Star Wars game. The voice over was pretty stupid and you have to wonder how recently the marketing team graduated from college to think using the inception sound like 8 fucking years later would seem cool.

>What's the verdict Yea Forums?
i hope it's good.

Attached: 1552744197615.jpg (960x639, 36K)

The definition of the word applies. Your personal feelings don't factor.

>looks boring
>literally no gameplay shown

She's gonna kidnap you, kill all your contacts and then torture you (and maybe cut a limb or two) while having sex

Attached: barris.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

>With the Frostbite engine
It's UE4 dumbdumb

Honestly, this is what Episode 7 (and the whole sequel trilogy) should have been. This feels more like the next generation of the Jedi in comparison to "Rey is perfect because she is Rey." The guy in the trailer seems like he is in a legitamate fear because he is a Jedi, and that if he is caught, he would be killed, which builds more character than "Oh, I met a stormtrooper and Han Solo, and now all of a sudden I'm relavent..." I hope this game does well (Well... doesn't get greedy, this is EA after all.)

That would be kino, which is why the diversity dyke brigade won't ever allow it to happen

>final boss of the game is Starkiller, who kills you
How would this make you feel?

Torturing by pussy job without penetration

It sounds fun as fuck starting off as a shit-tier Padawan that has to hide and flee from stormtroopers and slowly develop your lightsaber powers and force abilities until you become a Chad that can waste entire platoons.

I hope this has a better story, that way we can all tell Disney to suck it with the actual films they released (I did enjoy episode 7 though, not 8.)

This is just a YA novel made into a video game.

SW:BF2 EA had a brown bish as the protagonist.. The story was fucking dogshit tho

Don't worry that will lead to a logical change
By popular demand, a character creator will be implemented.

My feelings aren't founded arbitrarily. Synonymous terms can carry different measures of weight or types of implications. I would use the term apathetic in a setting in which somebody was morally challenged, or if that person was unsympathetic to somebody else. I would use the term indifferent for more trivial things, like hearing news about a distant relative, or the bland taste of cereal, or the announcement of a video game of which the person has no interest. Does the phrase, "I am apathetic to the taste of this cereal" versus "I am indifferent to the taste of this cereal," not carry a different air to it? Indifferent seems more appropriate.

This one looks like the person is actually going through a struggle. Instead of "Yeah! The dark side is lit!" Only to meet Luke 5 minutes in only to say, "Screw the dark side." And then it's over.

niggers aside looks like absolute dogshit

Please. Getting to play as an official ginger twink is a far more interesting and unusual experience. Western devs are in love with Drake.

Attached: wjculekmz2s21.png (678x768, 589K)

So his skin colour makes him "generic?" Isn't that kind of racist? As the character is being judged based on his skin colour (and gender, which makes this a misandry post) and nothing else?

If someone says they feel "apathetic" it fucking means they feel "indifferent" you sperg. Who cares if the word has more dramatic value? Maybe he wanted showmanship in his description to make the resulting conversation more interesting. It doesn't change the fact that he doesn't fucking care.

And yes, sorry to break it to you, your feelings on these words ARE arbitrary. Your asinine little description of how YOU would use them are not in the fucking dictionary.

Attached: 1527981697612.png (247x296, 106K)

Attached: Ji7m4YZ.jpg (1440x2960, 903K)

>This is not about how well written the character is
amazing

retard era is just lefty pol, so yes they are very racist.

>EA
>Star Wars
That'll be a mega yikes from me.

God, don't remind me... The writing was all over the fucking place. But that's what you get when you hire a literally who from IGN

>lefty pol
aren't they straight up Stalinist? Why would they care about diversity?

Barriss Offee/10, they aren't even hiding that shit.

RESETERA POSTERS RISE UP

Attached: joker-gotham.jpg (1200x600, 66K)

Are you an idiot?

Well then, that's a prime example on how bleak the topic of racism is in general... not just for one race, but for all...

they don't know what the fuck they are

>Accept the past
B-but the movies told me to kill the past!

Attached: 0AA136D2-2296-4B7D-845A-42E76C618819.jpg (688x801, 92K)

Even mexicans couldn't climb this fucking wall of text

Attached: 1554600034544.jpg (620x387, 41K)

>more forced niggers and females and even nigger females into everything
pass lol, at this point its clear they are just provoking people

Attached: 1534399314768.jpg (561x728, 76K)

>What's the verdict Yea Forums?

I don't care. The Empire is played out. Playing as a human force user is played. Either go back to KOTOR or fucking set it a thousand years in the future so new original ideas can be utilized.

Will best girl appear?

Attached: 1554768094692.png (640x758, 195K)

Considering she's one of the first Inquisitors that was shown in Vader #19 not a chance unless this takes place so early post Order 66 like the comic did.

MOOT

Attached: 1555178363744.jpg (1039x1219, 961K)

It's probly gonna be a shitty "Story focused" game where the combat is dog shit because that Sells well.

I wish we had DMC Star Wars

>key features
>cinematic
oof

so the lightsaber combat is going to be QTEs

It looks okay. It's just funny how hard Disney is trying to redeem the franchise, despite saying that it was perfectly okay.

>forced x
>No actual context exists to judge the character

Easiest way to spot a retard

To be fair I would have liked to play as a non-human for a change.

I hope the combat is like the Batman Arkham games. Loved them.

>The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Sheev is clearly the proof of that. Fucker seems to return in the new movie.

don´t wanna play it because of the ugly black woman and the "strong female darth vader"

Apathy
The leaker from two days ago was real.
Also Ayone noticed how they resumed the theme of KOTOR2 while stating the rules in the trailer?

why the fuck do devs keep doing this? i think i would actually be more offended if i was a black girl

maybe the actress is ugly but why do they have to give her short hair on top of that? to make her even more masculine and unattractive? are they this worried about the male gaze or whatever?

Attached: 1555181905312.png (1860x856, 1.6M)

How these people like videogames? who gives a fuck about the main character people play videogames for the gameplay

>how they resumed the theme of KOTOR2 while stating the rules in the trailer?
what?

They already got cucked

Attached: classic EA.jpg (1515x805, 91K)

lmao yeah dude I'm sure its not forced, time will prove your idea to be right, we have 0 evidence in recent history that this isn't forced after all, especially from EA :)

lose weight

If the theory is true she's gonna he Mirialan. The chick from Clone Wars to be precise.

didnt the leaks state that the game was 5 hours long?

Not anymore.
Episode 8: Forget the past, kill it

Episode 9: Remember Lando? Luke? Palpatine? The Death Star? Rise of Skywalker!! Please come back, guys!!!

>Says absolutely nothing instead of actually providing arguments

Wew

>Only 2 Edition
>Both have game
>Only bonus is extra cosmetic and some BTS

What the fuck EA. Where is the other 5 Edition 2 of which doesn't contain the Game and cost a fortune?

Attached: 1554210338290.png (371x353, 148K)

Probably not considering Vader killed her in one of his first actions after Order 66.

No, if you say they are apathetic, that means they are apathetic.They are synonyms, but that doesn't mean they're literally the same word. Dont pretend to degrade your own intellect just for the sake of trying to win this argument. If my explanation as to why I would interpret the words slightly differently isn't enough to convince you, then so be it. I never argued it was actually wrong, just suboptimal at worst. It's foolish though, to suggest that my interpretations are literally arbitrary. Even if you were able to somehow prove them to be innacurate, they are not baseless. We subconsciously pick up linguistic cues and subtle differences between words all the time. It's part of the reason the idea of the synonym even came into being. Even ESLs exhibit this. Also, dictionaries are made by people too, you know, who may or may not choose to define and list words based on those same subtle differences. I'm thankful I don't live in whatever universe you do where the literal definition of apathetic is indifferent and the definition of indifferent is apathetic.

Attached: 1547328223105.jpg (810x777, 191K)

mind actually blown

Buying the game just to spite these retards

Looks Finnish to me.

>Original Trilogy
It's a Prequel game you fuck, it's after Order 66 was called.

>redeem

There's nothing in this game that's redeeming. If you think the protag being white guy is going to somehow make up for shit tier writing, reused star wars troupes and generic combat you're sadly mistaken.

WE DID IT GAMERS, RETARDERA BTFO!!!

I want to fuck her

WE LIVE IN A GALAXY

Has more potential to be good than their multiplayer shooters.

But its still EA, so fuck em.

Its confirmed to take place between Ep3 and Ep4.

really though?

many dudes have been replaced by the so(y)boy archetype. if you want based vidya you better invest in eastern europe and japan gaming comanies

don't stand out, trust no one, accept the past. while showing a jedi doing everyday job in a shitty work condidition. that pretty much resumes KOTOR2. there is also Ebony Hawk's crew added to the shitty mobile game
I don't remember the length. But I remember the dude said everything that was shown in the trailer

Attached: 1555190424736.png (1778x460, 94K)

I thought he said it was *not* 5 hours long.

Is she going to start off as a badass chick imperial who doesn't realize she has force powers, but by the end of the first chapter will realize she's been told lies and join the the rebels. Then happen to run into Princess Leia who tells badass chick "you've got untapped force powers yo", and then badass chick becomes a jedi independent of luke skywalker?

Attached: 1543422314563.jpg (600x500, 26K)

>Single wield, blue lightsaber

This has got to stop. i was praying for Rey to at least have a double hilted saber like Maul to go with her staff technique but nothing. I'm so fucking sick and tired of this blue lightsaber shit its so boring and shows zero personality.

black women are so disadvantaged that they refuse to play the game altogether, just get tyrone to knock you up and then leech the welfare system. ez

she's going to get dicked by Cal, that's about it

That's disgusting and completely believable if recent Star Wars stories are anything to go by

His hairstyle in the game is kino, you know nothing about good looks and style you nigger

>diverse lately(good)
Jesus

See this losers? You get a pass THIS time but next time you wont be so lucky

>What superficial characteristics does this character have that I find special
Lul you fucking racist.

>ugh you just don't get it sweetie

I swear to god these people are simply not sentient

>I never argued it was actually wrong
You literally said "the word you are searching for is indifferent." That implies he said something incorrectly.
Listen windbag, I can tell you think the world of your own intellect. You just need a cold hard dose of reality that English is more flexible than you personally allow for. The ability to say the same thing many different ways is the beauty of the language. And just because you are inflexible and have cookie-cutter applications to fucking synonyms does not make everybody else wrong when they step out of your safe zone. You are not the professional linguist that you believe you are just because you have more arbitrary rules set up in your mind.

Order 66 themes have a tendency to take place betweem 3 and 4. Like the Ahsoka novel gor example. And it can't be that much after 3 since he clearly wasn't a little kid as a Padawan and the Second Sister (who is very much absent in Rebels) was introduced in Vader's post Order 66 novel.

>A white protagonist turning an evil woman into his cocksleeve would really fuck with the SJWs.
why do you think like this?

Attached: FVWC8708.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Hope the game is a massive success, even with the gorilla sidekick

If you buy this game, it will help EA to realize that pandering to SJW is a money-loser. Unless you are ok with a gay handsome white, topkek.

We'll see! I'm beyond cynical with any singleplayer game in regards to tokenism and strong females these days. I just assume the worst.

i hate how retards are still focused on microtransactions and etc, which are terrible, but not really mad about the fact that it's probably going to be a shitty third person action game like the force awakens that will probably be a 6 to 8 hour game with no replay value and fucking hallways.

Attached: 49.png (300x100, 17K)

faggot detected

>No MTX

Ah but I see its still filled with all the fucking shite pre order dlc etc.

Attached: file.png (537x310, 316K)

Yea Forums you're no different than tumblr at this point and it's funny

>Respawn causes Retardera AND Yea Forums to lose their minds with a single trailer
Absolutely based

Attached: 1555093875153.jpg (880x880, 72K)

I have no idea because they didn't show any actual game play.

Looks more interesting than Episode 9 lol

What exactly are you accusing them of doing?

>ea
>hype

choose one

EVERYONE RISE UP

Attached: rise up.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>guys look resetera doesn't like our.. I mean... resetera doesn't like this game! That means you have to buy and support it now! Give us your mone... I mean, go show those SJWs whose boss!

You're not fooling anyone EA.

Attached: BoomerKirby.png (400x400, 16K)

I don't know. It didn't do anything for me, looked kinda shit to be honest and it most likely will be since it's EA we're dealing with here.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

How about NO you fucking retard. The best thing that could happen is that this fails and Disney finally takes the franchise away from EA and give it to someone else.

>she

This. Shilling is too obvious.

>star wars fans

Attached: 1555193812551.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

This, remember Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, how fleeting it was.

No, trust me. As freakishly inhuman as it looks, it's a woman who was born with a vagina and everything. She's just fucking ugly.

Apathy is apathy. There is nothing wrong with it, and it is not death. Sometimes being apathetic is the best option.

Nope, Star wars is already dead. Deal with it, you fucking retard

Gas these subhumans immediately

Attached: 1555098451667.jpg (960x681, 51K)

Most people in their mid-50s aren't super hot, and she's obviously not intended to be a romantic interest.

The audio is 100x worse.

So it turns out there was another another another secret apprentice/dark side user under Vader now?

How many fucking mini Vaders did the empire have? That cartoon had like 4 or 5 last time I checked with the helicopter sabers, there’s that dude from the old force awakens games, now there’s this one.

How many other dark side apprentices were under Palpatine?

unterrated

>V

Fisto is fucking dead tho

Attached: every god damn game until you accept it.jpg (1920x803, 277K)

oh it gets worse user, in the lore they already phased out clones by year one and already had all the Imperial shit within the next few years

The armor looks cool.

Attached: utapau-airborne-trooper.jpg (900x600, 74K)

>someone still cares after The Last Jedi

Attached: 1393230266273.png (192x192, 22K)

>no character creator
Not even gonna bother pirating

This

go back

Attached: 20ece26f4ea734aee7f1988d47c8aadd.jpg (1697x1942, 1.03M)

No, they changed their entire game design plan in the last two weeks.

Attached: D34iukeU0AAdX8C.png (454x337, 216K)

>pay for a vacation for you and your significant other
>pay for her to go to a spa while you sit inside watching movie trailers and crying
>be sure to order hotel room with separate twin beds so there's no doubt your ass is permanently in the cuck zone

>Palpatine laugh at the end of Episode 9 trailer

SHEEVS BACK GIVE US A PALPATINE GAME ALREADY FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=XU_9ucFfhdI

Granted, but the Dark Side women are into dominance and ball busting

Soundtrack didn't sound Star Wars at all. Sounded like generic Avengers score they plug in to every scene.

How is your picture different from what he said?

Based and Sheevpilled

Attached: 1555090685836.jpg (1451x816, 180K)

Brave of them to bring back Jar Jar Binks

Attached: mesirpickacotton.jpg (981x608, 140K)

>No, they changed their entire game design plan in the last two weeks.

So they pulled a """Bioware Magic x Anthem""" then? How exactly is this suppose to make this game appealing?

you should'v stopped caring about consistency a long ass time ago. just enjoy the show or don't. the games is the only hope this franchise has now

"Reaction" video fags always ham it up, but this seems so genuine. How?

Attached: 1503120417165.png (492x261, 146K)

Come on, no one believes this shit for real.

It’s just marketers spinning up shit, it’s not going to ply anything like sekiro or even DS really, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t another force awakens. They’re not going to do serious rpg elements nor are they gonna do serious difficulty for a game intended for mass market appeal. It’s Star Wars, it’s literally made for babies.

It's forced, right?

>Sekiro-like
Can these retards die already?

Star Wars fans have always been embarrassing.

Is he really thinking the Second Sister is a Vader apprentice?
What a retard

>trust no one
>nigger appears on the screen
THIS IS NOT! OK!

Attached: 1543965218422.gif (310x225, 2.93M)

It’s not just about consistency it’s about the story itself, this has been done before and it’s been done multiple times in the past few years. There’s literally no angle to take it we haven’t already seen.

I’d be more excited for The Mandalorian than this, or another Bounty Hunter game so I can see something other than this, but to be honest it’d probably just be about boba fett.

>make you fight the big asteroid worms because of the sekiro snake

But in the past it was so much easier to be in denial about how bad the movies became. I can't imagine being this invested after the sequels.

Glad to see Titanfall's wall running is probably in this.

>5 years after RoTS
>no clones
yeah no

So they're going to ruin him too?

to be fair I admire his complete lack of self-awareness

Neither can I. I assume he's in that special category of die-hards who love everything Star Wars on principle.

I guarantee you he's some kind of flashback or force vision that lasts 10 seconds. They didn't even put LUKE SKYWALKER into the movie they advertised him being in.

sjws don't have a coherent ideology

Do you have a link to the video?

lmao that guy already wrote like 15 pages
do these people have literally nothing on in their life to worry or care about

>only le white can be heroes
do you not have more gay webms to post /pol/?

Debra Wilson used to be so hot on MadTV, she first turned me on to black girls as a teenager, but now she looks like a fucking corpse

Attached: imagesHB1LRAOH.jpg (259x194, 8K)

lol your pic isnt a nigger

The soi is strong with this one

Tfw have low t and doctors refuse to prescribe any because I work out and they think I’m just trying to round up

I wanna fucking die

Could be good since its respawn but since EA owns them now I'm not gonna hold my breath.

we ain't find shit

Have the surgery

>Stormtroopers show up right when Ep4 starts
Cringe
There's phase 2 troopers in the trailer as well lmao

Used to love MadTV. It's depressing to me that if I watched it now it would almost certainly be profoundly unfunny.

This will be the first true EA-era respawn game. Hopefully at the very least the employees of Respawn who worked under activision already knows how to deal with publisher's shit.

The only things people liked were the fanservice. AKA all the soldier and vehicle designs.

Day one purchase for me because of this

EA Didn't ask them to make apex

It helps that they are probably getting payed to write like that so you buy the game to "spite" them. As said they're no fooling anyone.

Indeed, the best part is that those guys use Electrostaffs and are bringing DC15As back on the menu

Attached: Commander_Keller.jpg (306x282, 32K)

>You're supoosed to believe the villain

Why Yea Forums pretends to be better
>Tons of threads because it have a black character
Isnt that the fucking same?

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

>millennials

When was the last time a black girl in her early-to-mid 20's was portrayed in a SP focused game? Alyx in HL2? Though she's Blasian

>A girl from West fucking Africa called Sheva Alomar who randomly blurts out Swahili phrases and has a Swahili word tattooed to her shoulder and has an alt costume where she's dressed like a literal spearchucking oogabooga tribal isn't a nigger
Please stop being retarded

Attached: Resident-Evil-5-RE5-Wallpaper-1080p-03-SHEVA-ALOMAR-TRIBAL-COSTUME.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

looks like its gonna be another force unleashed type deal, god of war saber combat instead of what everyone should experience which is jedi knight saber combat.

What's his name? Cal Catarn?

i wish Nu-Wars never happened and SW would have remained nostalgic for me, so i could at least enjoy the vidya and EU

This
I don't want to see the new movie (Solo was okay as a standalone film)
I dont want to play any of the new games
I dont even want to look at the older movies and games
I'm just ready for this franchise to die

beyond good and evil

>saids the millennial himself

Cal Kestis

>that areola

Thank you

yeah man this mutt looking white featured caucasoid hair wearing girl is definitely one of these people
lmao

Attached: thumb.jpg (980x420, 439K)

You're gonna regret it, my man.

Attached: 1539360613935.webm (458x640, 267K)

Is the deleted scene canon now?

>generic looking white guy

The protag is better looking than ever single one of those posters. He is better, white people are amazing

It's almost like just because they're a nigger doesn't mean you have to make them blatantly ugly to still mark them as a nigger. Video games don't need realism and as such we don't need the reality of niggers being ugly when you depict one in a video game.

lmao they coudlve easily made her attractive and actually look african but she looks like some mutt instead

>You literally said "the word you are searching for is indifferent." That implies he said something incorrectly.
Not exactly, and certainly not to the degree that you seem to be stressing it. I was able to gather a literal identical term, by your words. That would imply, inherently, that what he said wasn't technically incorrect. If he was incorrect, I would not have been able to offer a literal identical alternative, again by your words. As to the rest of your commentary on my ego, your interpretation, to me, has a bit of an air of contempt, we can probably agree at least on this. I would guess that you're projecting, honestly. At this point, I assume you likely think of me as pretentious, egotistical, and of possessing a grandoise psuedo-intellect. Your assumptions as to my inadequate degree of qualifications on the subjects we've discussed also indicate this. These are, I'd like to add, pretty pointless arguments on an anonymous imageboard, but I would hope, at least, that the actual content of my posts are the things that sway or dissuade people regardless. Either way, I assume you have a distate for what you picture to be psuedo intellect, and you believe yourself to prefer the simple, more practical interpretations of concepts such as language. I take your unsupported argument that written language is flexible as partial evidence to this. Your only support for this point was that flexibility is where the inherent beauty in language lies. Beauty is subjective, the flexibility of language is not. Language evolves, but I don't believe it to be flexible in whatever stream of consciousness image you're picturing for yourself outside of, say, poetry. Back to the point, your eagerness to build a profile of me and discredit me I believe is evidence of your contemptuous projection. This might be indicative of your peerage or some other object of distate in your life. I hope you someday find the joy of disassociation and reflection on anonymous image boards

Attached: 1547997691622.jpg (1229x646, 38K)

>You just don't get it, we need to kill Drumpf and all white people

Second Sister was a member of the Jedi Order, user. she isn't a Vader's apprentice. and evne if she was SW has been shit for over a decade unless you played games and read some comics
yes he is

>Actually look African
Actual Africans are ugly as shit like in They did the right route of denoting her culture, accent, and language that derive from her origins, but not make her an ugly fucking monkey. If I wanted to see more ugly niggers, I'd just ask you to post a picture of yourself.

Why would they make an old lady modelled on the old lady playing her look attractive and African?

How about not buying it because EA is just out to fuck you again because no forum/twitter politic war bullshit will ever change that?

Dude, I'm not going to read all that.

don't understimate millenials teh first batch and second batch of them. they are literally children in the body of an adult

The joke is that user's post was practically a point for point character arc for Idola in Battlefront 2, the Empire blows her planet up for no reason but for her to decide to defect with her fucktoy that met Luke Skywalker and then Leia calls her cool. It's even funnier because the only non-defect in her squad was a blonde haired blue eyes white guy who spoke like a saturday morning cartoon villain.

When are we going to get more aliens in relevant roles?

I wish all the white guilt-ridden garbage would just off themselves for the betterment of the planet. Imagine how well everything would be after that.

Attached: 1554096076912.jpg (750x933, 66K)

Attached: 1554318470140.jpg (599x337, 21K)

No Kyle Katarn, no buy.

together with the autist that seethe when they see a black character and you have a deal

Never. Everything has to be about modern identity politics (black/white) with zero money put into actual writing or competence.

We haven't seen much yet, I hope we get a female Twi'Lek

>wanting the white population to take a huge, sudden dive
getting mixed messages here user

Attached: 1513882670459.jpg (358x406, 28K)

Xddd I got that reference fellow gamer! Shut the fuck up, faggot

Will the female Inquisitor be Barriss?

Also here's what they're like for those of you that avoided Rebels.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eHFAfINgWw

Freddie Prinze Jr. (Kanan) has his wife (Sarah Michelle Gellar, you know, Buffy) voicing Seventh Sister.

>no fun allowed in a shitpost board
user....

>Yea Forums makes multiple threads complaining about non whites in video games

It's the only fucking way. How the fuck are you going to inform that many people in this day and age? Most of them are too far gone.

Everyone complaining how a white male is a boring protagonist and that it should be a female minority is fucking retarded.
The most boring thing you can be in a universe of infinite alien races is being a human, skin colour or gender would make no difference to a character in the SW universe and it fucking tilts me when people say otherwise.

I'm interested. Things we know from the live panel:

>The Lightsaber will grow and evolve throughout the course of the game. Customizable hilt and colors.

>The various enemies introduced into the game will require different approaches for killing them. The Purge Troopers are sort of the First Responders of Jedi rumors. They soften up the Jedi for the time the Inquisitors come in.

>The Stormtroopers go down with one hit of the lightsaber

>When reports of a Jedi come in, the Empire sends Purge Troopers first to verify then sends in Inquisitors if the reports are true.

>BD-1 and Kal seem to have a K-2SO Cassian relationship

>One of BD's functions is a spotlight, references upgrading abilities, so it appears that one of the game mechanics is upgrading the droid, likely ties into your character upgrades as well. Ben Burtt was involved in the making of this droid.

>BD-1 which internally stands for "Buddy Droid 1" is Kal's companion. They're best friends, not a sidekick

>The appearance in Darth Vader 19 was a setup of this character to Fallen Order

Attached: yd7segrfx2s21.png (1024x473, 486K)

>helicopter lightsabers

>AFTER ORDER 66
>BETWEEN EPISODE III AND IV
>THEREFORE, WE KNOW LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS, AND KNOW THAT IT'S AN IRRELEVANT GAME WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER DIES FOR SOME REASON THAT DOESN'T INFLUENCE THE EXISTING UNIVERSE.

HURRRRRRRRRRR GREAT GAYME U GUISE. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO CREATE SOMETHING INTERESTING AND NEW? NAH, FUCK IT, LET'S JUST HAVE A POINTLESS NO-STAKES SIDEQUEST THAT WE JUST MADE UP FOR A CASH GRAB.

God I hate EA. They literally don't have souls, or a sense of meaning, or wisdom, or anything important. Just Jew-owned cash grabs.

>The most boring thing you can be in a universe of infinite alien races is being a human
Exactly.

apathy/indifference

I don't really care about thee cinematic movie games in general, even less so if I'm forced to play as "le only good guy/chosen left".

IF I could choose do some shit like join the empire/inquisition to hunt down the other last treehuggers then maybe, but I doubt they are willing to put that kind of effort. This looks like a Dice game, all effort goes to graphics and the game itself is empty shell. Dice may not have had anything to do with this but ttrailer made it look like the most boring thing ever, the story is going to be so cliche that it almost physically hurts, and the livestream only made that feeling stronger.

This shit is going to be so pretentious "This is going to be bringing so many emotions and feelings....ect" "this is so uniques, we are going to see another scavanger like ray..." "good jedi instict right there" "he never finished his training, so he's an incomplete jedi, he's not practiced anymore since he hasn't been using his force powers but he's the most powerful jedi thus far..."

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: c72.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

why the fuck did they go preset protagonist

human pride, star wars galaxy wide, baby

Rogue One was the best nu Star Wars movie and we all knew how it was going to end up. Calm down you autist, prequels can be kino as fuck.

something something horseshoe theory

Honestly looks like a descendant of Mace Windu. Would be interesting if they did a "character didn't die on screen" and allowed Mace to somehow survive the fall, go into hiding, and eventually foster a child before dying.

Mo-cap/pre-rendered cutscenes probably

The whole sequel trilogy is basically YA novel shit.

i'll play it if the gameplay is fun like TFU or that old star wars i always forget to download

>that bitch from Mad-TV again
fucking kill me

Attached: 1465909606785.jpg (250x164, 6K)

>implying that's not mace windu after her transition

>member of jedi council
>having children

Respawn is redpilled and don't want you playing as anything other than a white male

Because Respawn/Infinity Ward's repertoire of games outside of Titanfall 1 all had preset protagonists and they were all either passably okay or actually pretty good, like Jack Cooper.
Also - prerendered custcenes are also likely a big part of it since it gives them footage to rely on for promotions that won't have technical issues like when they were touting Anthem and that shit had constant framerate drops.

>ayo let's kill all dem whites
>... you mean the stormtroopers, right?

damn

>not defying the council because they are retards

So how many cringeworthy cameos will be in this? EAfront 2’s campaign was basically just a parade of “Member this character? Member this character? Please clap!”

ffs i would've made a white male in character creator preset protagonist is shit tho

Yep, they're neat.

They officially have them to help compensate for the fact most Inquisitors are given only partial training and hints at the Force since Palpatine doesn't want to give them any ideas.

However at least one of them that we know of was a former Jedi.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_SddzYs6iw&t

OT characters? None outside of potentially Vader
Clone Wars/Rebel character? An insane amount. The writer was a writer for both of them

Go play Tor

She's in.

Attached: 1538423172279.jpg (564x877, 78K)

MUTTU SHUKU PAKA

Attached: TwilekVulkar.png (617x458, 238K)

>The Stormtroopers go down with one hit of the lightsaber

That's pretty based

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

i'd play tor if it wasn't gonna shut down soon bioware's fucking dead

>Asian guy
>Highest testosterone
White males btw

Keep in mind, the only white male character in apex Legends uses Toxic gas as his gimmick.

Tired of Star Wars. Questioning if I ever even liked it to begin with.
Why must everything be fucking Star Wars or Star Trek. Make your own shit.

his lightsaber was purple becuase he flirted with the dark side

>being an asian guy
lol

>another white guy star wars protagonist
Wut? Who was the last one?

>Another star wars game where you don't play as the empire

NEXT

Attached: LEGOIslandMap.png (1200x900, 1.92M)

I know that this was a pre-rendered teaser but
>The part where he's wall running and uses the force to pull a platform to himself
If we get Titanfall 2 movement with good implementation of Force powers this game is already going to shit on DICE's Star Wars Battlefield games

Attached: 1549870154909.png (375x350, 238K)

i can't wait for Yea Forums to get raided by /pol/ or resetera or both when this game comes out. oh wait it's already happening right now. Yeah, fuck this shithole.

It was purple because he's fucking Samuel L Jackson and he asked for one.

I mean people have done other Sci-Fi stuff since: Mass Effect
The Orville
Babylon 5
Starship Troopers

that map felt so large when i was young

It's going to be Star Wars Souls with elements from the new Tomb Raider games and Survival Horror games.

Attached: 1552902681578.png (1024x862, 982K)

yeah but the canonized it by saying his blue crystal was slightly corrupted because he used the dark side when he dueled, thus turning it purple

>Titanfall pilot movement with force powers
Oh lord if this is in then I don't care if the combat isn't Jedi Academy levels, I'll be able to move like a motherfucker.

>Tired of Star Wars
because we has so many good Star Wars games lately right?

>no gameplay
It might as well not exist. I do not care until we see gameplay, and they can say as many buzzwords as they want, but ultimately, it's just a turn off until they show the fucking gameplay.

The Orville is basically just Seth McFarline's unofficial Star Trek show though, it's better than Discovery but I wouldn't call it original

this is a classic TF2 wall run wall. think that's a safe bet

Attached: v3n47dniw2s21.jpg (725x605, 68K)

you better be able to move like a fucking pilot during the second half of the game

Canonizing it automatically makes it good. Yes. Just like how Darth Vader's crappy late 70's prop suit was canonically made crappy by saying that Palpatine was butthurt and fucked with the budget.

That's great news, it means absolutely no one will buy this

Soooo, is this like an origins story on Kanan?

Attached: Caleb-Kanan-Together.jpg (3400x3214, 985K)

It's a parody, still, I haven't seen it but I expect them to do something original alien-galaxy wide to stop being just ''Funny Star Trek''

Nah, some of their skits from way back are on YouTube. They're still funny as fuck.

>Cinematic, Immersive Combat – Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system – striking, parrying, dodging - partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way. This combat system is intuitive to pick up, but takes training and practice to fully master its nuances as you gain new powers and abilities along your adventure.
Might be cool

>Saber Staff.
They fucking better let us choose between Saber, double saber and Saber Staff again, like in Jedi Academy. I want to helicopter spin over my enemies again.

Attached: 240px-Claus_Pilgaard.jpg (240x300, 22K)

The best ending possible to her story.

Attached: 00d0395b5a6ffce72281e1bff1a78e73.jpg (4302x2553, 728K)

???

Attached: yo motha.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>EA
It's shit. Did you even have to ask?

>3 paragraphs of a pseud rationalizing anti-white racism

Resetera: A place where intellect goes to die.

I dunno, I kind of like where that ended up
the suit being agonizing to wear was supposed to keep him weak but only made him stronger in the dark side until he could defeat palpatine
it backfired

>It's a parody, still
Nah, it's only a parody occasionally. It straight up has full episodes that are essentially just TNG episodes made by TNG writers.

They're very clearly different characters

Might be upgrade trees, apparently the lightsaber is gonna be modular or something.

Fallen Order = all the studios EA has killed

I hope they allow interchangeable lightsaber forms.

Attached: 7 forms.jpg (1265x495, 118K)

there's not much difference you can do with a backstory of a young padawan in the war.
they were all taken from their families and raised in the temple. they were all forced into the war when their masters and knight sempais get killed off one by one by droids. the ones that survive are assumed to have heard obi-wan's warning that tells them they've been betrayed and to lay low.
Kanan goes into being an extreme discount Han Solo, while it looks like Cal goes into demolition based on the teaser.

Attached: palps.png (1026x532, 543K)

Better let us use Inquisitor spinning sabers. Those things are just fun.

those were eu are they even canon

Hmm, sounds interesting, I may start watching today instead of like a month

>cinematic
Stopped there.

>it's EA
>but it's Respawn
>but it's nu-star wars
>but there's wall running
I'm torn

>The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next. As you unlock new powers and abilities, opportunities open up to re-traverse maps in new ways; leveraging the Force to augment the way you explore.
>can pick what order you do missions in, and backtrack

I believe most are

Yes they're canon.

Yes, they're officially canon. You have video in this thread mentioning forms from Rebels.

>because we has so many good Star Wars games lately right?

>missing the point this hard

Because we have a galaxy of Star Wars related fecal matter to swim in. They need to let it die and make something original.

who needs starwars when you have jiujitsu?
there is an ongoing struggle of the light side and the dark side

gi, and nogi
leglocking is referred to as the dark arts

some stay away from it all together
some learn it just so they can defend against it
and some will lean on it as their entire foundation

That dude was such a Chad.

thanks anons

The ol' hype vs. gut feeling and stockholm backhand bruises.

After a while it almost feels good eh? Put on this apron and bake me some cookies now bitch.

There's never been something original, everything has already existed before

this game would have been much better if you played as the inquisitor

Disney Wars was a God damned mistake.

bake your own cookies fag

Attached: 1531797104592.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

That would have been fresh. Being underdog in cover fighting the big buy is really tiresome

Dogshit "AAA" moviegame from EA
put it in the trash

Attached: kyle katarn.jpg (400x231, 15K)

even if they did that it would turn into a story of "oh but they realized they're bad so they defected and help the jedi and rebels!!!"

I liked the Inquisitors from Rebels so that looks intriguing. The player character needs to die by the end of it though. It would have been better if you played as an actual Jedi that avoided Order 66. I also would have preferred to play as an alien for a change.

PS: The cliche' strong black woman is getting really tired.

Attached: Ahsoka 4X Decap.webm (1280x544, 2.57M)

but then you'd have no sithfu lusting after your mcnuggies

we don't even know anything about the black woman's character yet user

Looks like shit

>tfw the inquisitor will never step on your cock after she dominates you in a fight

why even play this game?

Attached: 1515627059995.png (680x708, 387K)

talk about being butthurt

>It would have been better if you played as an actual Jedi that avoided Order 66.
It'd be pretty hard to justify a progression system for a fully fledged Jedi.

Oh fuck that actually sounds good. What's the catch?

You're just flourishing at this point to try and win an argument through filibuster. You're entire post is trite and just basically you showing how long you can type without REALLY saying anything substantial.

You're kind of a faggot.

She's saving the protagonist's ass in the clip. Do you really think she'll be anything other than a walking cliche' badass black woman?

I mean I could be wrong, maybe she'll be deep and nuanced and morally grey and really well written. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Attached: Alpha Centauri Morgan Industries.png (653x276, 232K)

the press release uses the word cantankerous to describe her
which means shes a cunt

Fact: C U T E black girls are the most under-represented archetype in videogames thanks to angry black negress

Why not switch the roles and have the padawan be a qt black girl and the master be an old white woman

Think of the /ll/ potential, think of an actual cute black girl in a video game, think about how everyone would shut the fuck up because Yea Forums would be too horny and SJWs would have nothing to cry about

Attached: E8C2e4q.jpg (1712x2576, 505K)

user assuming the worst about everything is a textbook depression symptom, seek help.

It'll play like cinematic garbage and it's EA.

>he
lol

Rebels was a rollercoaster of shit and occasionally great fun. But oh man did I love the freak out it caused when they had a GREY Force wielder show up in canon finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2Msmt1p8C4
youtube.com/watch?v=omI3HNA7Bv4
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKnYb_-d34
youtube.com/watch?v=fpKk-slhau8

Every time

Attached: v discussing new game.gif (320x240, 363K)

you don't know shit if you think Yea Forums would ever shut up about a non-white MC

EA is the publisher and Disney is the parent company. So either fuckery from EA sticking it's fingers into the development in an attempt to milk more money from consumers, or fuckery from Disney sticking their fingers into development in an attempt to insert an agenda.

>What's the catch?
It'll be completely broken on release

how he became blind?

When did this thread turn into /swco/.

Anyone that isn't comedy relief and accompanying the heroes ends up being a helpful badass, are you dumb or something?

>padawan who was training before the order66 with his master is able to use the force to catch a falling person and bend simple metal plates and still need to be saved fighting an inquistor is the same as desert girl who do mind tricks and fight sith after discovering that she have the force in like 2 days without training.