I HAD TO use cheats to get past Genichiro

I HAD TO use cheats to get past Genichiro.
I died over 60 times to him, got to phase 2 a total of 3 times.
How else would I have been able to experience the rest of the game otherwise?

Attached: 1554470104582.jpg (780x768, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/GoodCourageousCucumberYee
youtube.com/watch?v=zLBhruvmoBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But you didnt really right? 60 deaths to a very simple boss isn't possible even if you closed your fucking eyes.

>I died over 60 times to him
I did too and I still didn't cheat. Looks like you didn't have the commitment to beat him by learning his move set from all those deaths.

You could learn the fight and/or game and try your hardest?

Experience it in the body bag, shithead.

clips.twitch.tv/GoodCourageousCucumberYee
Even shelves are deadly in this game, will you use cheats to jump over them you filthy casul

what bosses did you beat before trying him, I had like 5 deaths to him, he felt easier than the seven heavens halberd guy.

>But you didnt really right? 60 deaths to a very simple boss isn't possible even if you closed your fucking eyes.
It's true

My track record so far:
Gyobu oniwa: 20 deaths or so
Lady butterfly: 30 deaths or so
Drunkard Juzo: 6 deaths
Bull: 2 deaths

Cheat even once and you won't learn a damn thing.

you were experiencing the game

Fuck Enichi pre-mikiri

Attached: 1554974113962.png (832x868, 371K)

UUUUH

Attached: file.png (1283x681, 1.22M)

Okay, whatever. Do you really need a bunch of Yea Forumsirgins to validate what you did? Cheat if you want and move on with your life.

he’s a fuckin cake walk how are you so bad?

Attached: 06EFABA8-8EDF-424E-8732-712A163252C8.jpg (930x916, 71K)

jesus christ imagine if these people had to play a fighting game. I want a fighting game where the final boss is a live, online fight with a fucking professional player that just mercilessly beats them over and over again so they have to face the fact they simply cannot win without cheating

>I HAD TO use cheats to get past Genichiro.
You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

It’s a fucking video game you sōytard.

fucking fag it's not even that hard

>he’s a fuckin cake walk how are you so bad?
I played jrpgs all my life

And sekiro has input buffer

Attached: 6FBBC0F5-6E75-495D-A2CD-F7EF4E479C19.png (760x792, 59K)

HOW

Then why cheat?

stop with the bait please, it was funny a few days ago

Attached: 15387060845270.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

if you’re using non game mode settings on console/tv sure I buy that, but you can’t slam buttons and expect a winner. read his movements and react accordingly.

this meme is really blowing up, i saw it on instagram and laughed my ass off

Based Phil

The state of DSP hating incels:
youtube.com/watch?v=zLBhruvmoBY

i thought he was bad at games

HE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND
HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST
FUCKING ZOOMER

you cheated not only the game

>How else would I have been able to experience the rest of the game otherwise?
Did you try "not being a bitch" OP?

Lets not beat around the bush, you didn't have to cheat, and you didn't have to confess your sins to some random fuckers on the internet.

But how though, he has a handful of moves that all can be punished. Do you have problems learning patterns?

He is. Sekiro isn't hard.

Stream chat tells him everything

Genichiro is literally the tutorial boss
Not even talking about the first time you fight him

OP is a journalist

>Genichiro is literally the tutorial boss
Took me two weeks to reach him so I don't think so

>Lady Butterfly: 30
You best be joking.

I dont get this.
I keep seeing peple talk about how bullshit Lady Butterfly is, or Oniwa.
I fucking dunked Oniwa with one death, and Lady B with 2.

But then the fucking flaming cow absolutely remodelled my shitter like 10 times.

>>Lady Butterfly: 30
>You best be joking.
I eventually beat her by holding block, and then doing a whirlwind after her combos

>Took me two weeks to reach him so I don't think so
Did you get hit by a car IRL?

lady butterfly is impossible

>But then the fucking flaming cow absolutely remodelled my shitter like 10 times
Op here

I died 2 times because Yea Forums told me to run.

Third time I stood in his face and deflected his head, fight was over in 60 seconds

I personally died about 60-70 times on Lady Butterfly. It was enough runs to get 2 full skill points from the guy in front of her room.
Mind you a lot of my tries were
> walk in room
> fail to dodge her overhead jump 30 seconds in
> quit and reload

Just keep the pressure on her. She's easy to lock into a rhythm. Attackx3, block/dodge, rinse, repeat.

Nigga learn to parry and then throw shurikens up her ass.
It's literally easy.

You clearly arent making any progress in learning/understanding game mechanics.

Attached: infinite monkey theorm.jpg (1028x818, 119K)

No she isn't?

>find guardian ape
>die a few times to get his move set
>kill it after dying a couple more times
>only needed one deathblow anyway
>bitch fucking stands up, takes his decapitated head in one hand and the giant sword you cut his head of with in the other hand
>fucking kino transition to second phase
>die to the second phase 20-something times more
>can't for the love of me seem to find an opening
>find out that if you deflect a certain attack pattern perfectly, you can then stab its neck and pull out a centipede for massive posture damage
>try that out a couple more times and finally beat the fucker
>find the second guardian ape the next day
>let's see what I've learned
>easy first phase, didn't even took damage
>a normal second ape comes in to help his headless friend
>run around a bit to see what that brown one does
>just stands around and does slow as fuck attacks every 5 minutes
>ignore the second ape completely
>kill guardian ape through posture damage by pulling out the centipede 3 times
>first try, no damage
>feel a great sense of acomplishment
>realize how much I learned and am now better than before
>one more ape to go, let's do this
>second ape just sits down and dies
now I feel bad

whats the point in cheating
don't you feel like shit?

>get to the guardian ape
>fight his first form
>he falls down dead
>I already have the mortal blade so why cant I just fucking stab him with that and be done with it, fucking monkey

Some people have lost their humanity, and no longer feel anything from cheating.

Yes and that's why there should not be a reason to cheat, video games are not a serious business, right?

Did you try gitting good?

To make the game fun

Really? I started a few dats ago and I'm having more trouble with Drunkard than Gyobou. 6-7 deaths before I beat Gyobou and about that on Drunkard but I don't feel like I'm making progress on him. That fat fuck has so much posture and it all comes back in an instant. Playing with demon bell because easymode is for journalists.

Anons, I fucked up. I wasted all of my snap seeds and now I can't beat Lady Brapperfly.

Where can I get more?

pigs lie twice

If the game was well designed there wouldn’t be a reason to cheat

SEETHING

>TO GET PAST GENCHIRO
Holy fuck you are sad

Attached: 1544848156904.png (894x827, 497K)

based dsp

The player being shit isn't a reason though

Posture is far more casual a mechanic than Stamina and it favors the player
Deflecting is the most reliable and forgiving defensive action in all Soulsborne
Sekiro lets you revive
Sekiro lets you escape any fight with jumps and grappling
Sekiro gives unblockable attacks hard counters
Sekiro is easier than Dark Souls, stop whining

Lmao, you will have to keep using cheats then faggot. No way you can finish the game legit being this bad.

You don’t need’em. The ghosts are slow as fuck. Just get fight her away from them. Also, she always starts phase 2 at the feet of the Buddha so if you wait there and rush her, you can delay the illusions as long as you keep her under pressure.

The attacks are much more dangerous though. Any early-game enemy can take off half your health in two swings. Not to mention that your own swing has a fuckton of windup frames while bosses and even some trash enemies don't really have them, so you can press attack and in the time it takes Sekiro to start swinging the enemy has beaten your ass. It's a very punishing and strict rhythm game. In DaS you could at least know that your pokes were safe, but here simply poking the enemy can put you at a frame disadvantage.

He is, Sekiros difficulty is pretty exaggerated.

>The attacks are much more dangerous though
Nope. Soulsborne has always had plenty of shit that can fuck you in two hits and getting wasted by early enemies is nothing new. Besides you can just R1 spam in Sekiro endlessly and 50% standard enemies THROUGHOUT THE GAME can do nothing about it. In Souls you can't do this simply because of stamina.
Speaking of, getting posture broken ain't shit in Sekiro since most of the time it's at the end of a combo and you recover fast. Not to mention you can't get posture broken on a deflect even if your posture is full.
Sekiro is easy, people who aren't shit realized this a week ago.

I have cheat engine but I only ever bring it up to get my experience back when I lose like 40,000 exp points for some bullshit reason

Yeah, Souls has stuff that can fuck you in two hits, but here EVERYTHING fucks you in two hits or less. Plus, you can't r1 spam, because on the third hit the enemy suddenly goes from being minus on block to being plus on block and punishes you.

You can just swing three times to fuck up any one trash mob but only if you swing first. If they're already aggroed, it's a gamble if your swing or their swing will hit first. Bosses are absolutely immune to r1 spam - you need to react to them and you can never attack proactively because their attacks are faster than yours, so if their ai decides to attack at the same time, you're fucked.

Did you get this on victory screen?

Attached: 3A9A2CB9-D467-4219-B893-14754847459C.jpg (1951x1021, 162K)

>deaths 182

Attached: 1547002763281.jpg (650x576, 60K)

>got all the way to genichiro - presumably without learning the basics
>claims to have tried 60 times
nobody here believes this is true, right?
you literally CANNOT fight a boss 60 fucking times without learning their patterns / learning of your mistakes