People shilling Resident Evil 2 and Sekiro

>People shilling Resident Evil 2 and Sekiro
>They are unfinished
>They both cost $59.99+tax
Despite 4 season passes DBFZ is a finished product.
No amount of DLC may fix Sekiro and Resident Evil 2

Attached: 7pesos.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1552671505378.png (963x720, 602K)

You know what?

You're right. Sekiro just isn't fun. I played it blind, got the early ending and realized I don't ever want to play it again. I hate how all the hard bosses have delayed attacks to throw you off guard, it's such a gimmicky way to increase difficulty. Especially when you have to fight a mini boss right before that has different timing

whats the name of this anime? is it good?

Have they removed the awful chibi avatar UI from dbfz?

>Sekiro
>unfinished
how?

How the fuck are they unfinished? They're both polished and well-paced games. If anything Sekiro is more "finished" than the Soulsborne games. There's no section of Sekiro where I was like "boy they really rushed this bit", whereas I can say that about Soulsborne till the cows come home.

Resident Evil 2: everything is dark. When I crank up brightness I see ugly textures
Enemies are bullet sponge
Enemy AI is worse than the original PS1 release

imagine being a literal fucking parrot
even my favorite youtuber I have disagreements with, but you just don't even hide it do you?

sekiro didn't push it's combat as far as I wanted, and From has put intentionally delayed attacks in almost every game (even basic enemies will try to "feint" you) but you should beat the game with the normal ending

>having to crank up the brightness
Get a better screen you shit, also they were fucking bullet sponges in the original you fucking lying jackass. You're just mad they made the game based on the classic style but gave you the gameplay of RE4 & 5.

>I hate how all the hard bosses have delayed attacks to throw you off guard, it's such a gimmicky way to increase difficulty.
DS3 did the same thing. It was also just as annoying. They deliberately try to bait you as a means of artificially making it more difficult.

soo, how many handgun shots to down a zombie?

What's his name again?

Resident 2 Remake isn't worth $60. Maybe at $30 since it's so short.
Sekiro is fine.

Just buy the physical disk and sell it after finishing it.

I probably could. But whats the point? I stopped having fun at headless ape and there no payoff. I didnt realize how much invasions added to the souls experience

>Artificial difficulty

Spot the redditors

Resident Evil Outbreak is a much more better game than RE2 Remake in terms of gameplay and how it stays the most true to the originals and the way it sets its tone also.

WAHHH, I HATE THAT THE GAME CHALLENGES ME TO ADAPT ON AN ENEMY BY ENEMY BASIS. I HOPE LIFE SURE DOESN'T THROW DIFFERING CHALLENGES AT ME, I MIGHT NEVER OVERCOME THEM!

>RE2 is unfinished because I can't be fucked to fix my brightness settings
Peak zoomer, everyone

it's still pretty good, headless ape didn't even have any bullshit attacks and was 100% fair
don't make you call you a casul user

>no payoff
if you didn't feel satisfaction when you beat headless ape you must have died to it like 20+ times and were probably on the verge of tears, faggot

>Despite 4 season passes DBFZ is a finished product.
You retard

>Feints don't exist in the real world
And you want to bitch about difficulty?

the original game wasn't dark all the time. In other words: it was carefully designed to look good
This one is dark at all times to give "dude horror lmao" feeling to redditors

Pablo Escobar.

Why replay it if I didnt like it? The challenge wasn't too great, I played it, beat it, and then realized it wasnt satisfying

>headless ape didnt have any bullshit attacks

Didnt say he did. Thats when I realized I wasnt having fun with the game. I beat him in 7 tries which isnt terrible. It just wasnt fun doing so. Him coming back to life was kino but I dont like the gimmick to beating him. Its not fun to execute

>dont make me call you a casul

I dont care. I'm not going to spend more time on a game I didn't like just to have shit talking rights

Resident Evil 2 Remake was clearly rushed after the RPD part but it's a quality game nonetheless despite how shitty the story is.

The original game was also played on a low fidelity CRT, of course they're not going to look the fucking same. Even Remake is darker than RE1.

>Sekiro is unfinished
You can't be this retarded.

>Enemies are bullet sponge
How, you dumbfuck ESL zoomer faggot.
Nobody gives a shit if you're unable to beat a game because you're too stupid to realize they're balanced in a certain way for a reason, you're given more than enough shots to handle anything in the game if you utilize your knife properly and even without it if you don't try to kill every single zombie in the god damn station.
Actually kill yourself you third world trash.

Attached: 1550770672592.png (430x354, 172K)

Delayed follow-ups were a thing in DS2 and DS3 too you big cuckold. What about you actually get good instead of bashing l1?

Outbreak is old as shit and it came out before the original formula was even changed. What is even the point of your post?

You can't be that dense, it's about the overuse and reliance on them on their design for almost every enemy

Imagine expecting your enemy not trying to win too.

Attached: 1555176925034.jpg (1049x779, 247K)

You are a dimwit and I gave you this (you) to tell you as much

>shilling for two of the year's best games
here's a (you)

Attached: 1367089847808.jpg (261x323, 16K)

>Sekiro
>unfinished
how can you say that when you haven't even gotten past Isshin...

Attached: 1549451090762.jpg (375x455, 63K)

Mad Miguel