Dota 2 or League of Legends?

Dota 2 or League of Legends?

Attached: Dota2_main_1290x726.jpg (645x363, 31K)

SMITE

Techies isn't in lol so fuck off with that gay ass game

Dota is objectively better in absolutely every regard except for pace of content updates

Attached: 1535886343534.jpg (1595x1408, 573K)

>2019

league < dota

>literally anything that isn't a moba
So, Dota?

That depends:

Do you like playing a game in which the developers listen to the playerbase (at all)?
>League

Do you like playing a game in which you can actually play with human beings instead of Brazilians, Chinks, and Russians?
>League

Do you have a condition where you MUST call people nigger or else you will combust into flames?
>DoTA

Do you prefer balance at the cost of nothing being too "out there"?
>League

Do you prefer a high degree of customization at the cost of many champions having similar abilities, as opposed to a very diverse cast made up of heroes that are all quite different from each other but all of them MUST be built a specific way in a specific path EVERY time?
>League

Dota has so much more going for it

League consists of champions that are way to garbage to even consider playing and ones that are so fucking overpowered that you have to buy them to have a chance in some lanes. The meta is decided by 'who should we make overpowered this patch'.

League is also simpler in every single aspect. There is no high ground/low ground, very few items have abilities worth a damn, invisibility is restricted to very few champions, supports are basically stunsluts and healsluts, warding and dewarding isnt as prevalent, mana is so abundant that you can just spam skills on most champs, there are no creep denies and most skills only effect enemies (lile blitzcrank hook). And thats just to name a few.

Leagues meta is very stale as well- caster midlane, top is tank/solo fighter, jungle is ganker, and bot is ADC and support. There is no hard/safelane, and there is no deviating from this setup. It is literally defined in prematch what lane you go.

Death timers are WAY too short. There is little punishment for dying besides giving the enemy gold/lane advantage.

In order to maximize playercount, there are no beneficial abilities that could be used to troll. pudge hooking allies, wisp teleporting allies, vengeful spirit swap, tiny tossing, ORACLE, and chen would not have any place in league.

Dota is just better in literally every single way, besides waifus.

(You)

>Do you prefer balance at the cost of nothing being too "out there"?
>League
Dota is objectively more balanced than LoL though, it's proven by the pick/ban rates in each game's yearly world events

>Do you prefer a high degree of customization at the cost of many champions having similar abilities, as opposed to a very diverse cast made up of heroes that are all quite different from each other but all of them MUST be built a specific way in a specific path EVERY time?
>League
Alright this has to be bait, LoL's itemization is absurdly more rigid than Dota's due to the stat scales and lack of situational utility items

4/10, got me to reply

Attached: 1551697719255.jpg (1131x1035, 262K)

Needs work, user. You're trying too hard, it comes off as obvious. Seriously, where's the condescension? Where's the smug? There isn't even a "lolbabs" in there.

2/10, apply yourself next time.

>subtlety is trying too hard
??

Attached: 1527919237293.jpg (460x684, 166K)

I played dota2 first and recently played LoL its not that bad
Games definitely feel much faster

dota 2

It takes a little time for LoL's flaws to really show, the big issue is the forced lane meta which people won't be following at the very beginning matchmaking pools

4/10 is enough to get a semi-lengthy reply from you? Jesus Christ

>every single LoL pro has a history with DotA
That was true for 2011.
That's no longer true today.

I mean he's not wrong. But the window for that is already closed.

Dota 2>lol
League players cannot deny this

They're basically the same game at this point.

Attached: wendy_shrug.jpg (227x296, 24K)

Dota is better in every way except having aids RNG that remove it's competition credibility

>First post wasn't "neither"
>Retards unironically posting about ASSFAGGOTS

Attached: 1407747553248.gif (300x290, 2.13M)

Both are shit, but DOTA2 is completely unwatchable.

Ogre magi is pure skill, you just need to git gud.

Dota has no rng. the system is pseudorandom, which means chances stack until a proc is made.

7.00 ruined dota2 and its dying since

>pseudorandom is not RNG
my sides
>what are runes
oh nono
>what is rosh respawn
oh nonono
>what is dire or radiant side
oh nononoono

neither
dota 2s golden age ended years ago, it is complete dogshit to play these days
lol is lol so dont even bother

>this meme every time
(You)

Its not a meme playernumbers straight up started to decline and never recovered, what u see now is 300k ppl playing autochess out of 800k online at prime time and its not even overexcelabiraitng.

>whats your favourite color of shit, brown or crimson?

I've been stuck at 2.5k mmr for a year now and I can only play pos5 safelane support buying wards and i can't raise mmr. If you ever wonder why you cant climb as a support is becasue the game is so shit.

>tfw want to play dota again but the wait times are all 10 min +_
I swear there's more people in autochess than matching

They're barely even in the same genre, the underlying design philosophy is extremely different.

A playerbase who has absolutely no clue about the way the game should be.

people who play league aren't human, though. Mute everyone and you're all good!

nigger is such a basic insult, dota tests your ability to be constantly creative and not repeat yourself in your mockery of people. it's an important life lesson.

what balance? dota is far more balanced, there are way to address even the instant win heroes

What customization? 0.0001% lifesteal more? gee golly what a difference! Or are you referring to the "skins"? Dota hats are superior.

Can confirm, lost all interest ever since adding shrines and dumb talents, changing the ranked mmr system, adding turbo, and changing co-op settings.

Matching making is too split up now that it is hard to find a game without checking everything

>PRNG
PRNG can be primed and if you are good you will do that, with heroes like Drow or PA. It's something you need to be able to do, but nobody tells you about it.

>Runes
Runes punish you for not controlling the rune locations in an unpredictable fashion.

>rosh respawn
why do you not have vision there?

>asymmetry
it makes the game more interesting to play and watch, even if one side is slightly favored over the other in certain situations.

>If you ever wonder why you cant climb as a support is becasue the game is so shit.
I raised 1k mmr from 3200 to 4200 with my CM spaming. I don't know what you talking about.

Attached: 3123134124131.png (399x43, 6K)

>Do you like playing a game in which the developers listen to the playerbase (at all)?
Dota patches are and always have been heavily influenced by the professional scene and top level brackets, and Valve have been known to be commucating with professional players directly with regards to the game state.

>Do you like playing a game in which you can actually play with human beings instead of Brazilians, Chinks, and Russians?
Stop having a shit behaviour score. You're one of the shitters you're complaining about.

>Do you prefer balance at the cost of nothing being too "out there"?
"The meta is the only thing you're allowed to play" is not "balance"

>Do you prefer a high degree of customization at the cost of many champions having similar abilities, as opposed to a very diverse cast made up of heroes that are all quite different from each other but all of them MUST be built a specific way in a specific path EVERY time?
Dota item builds have always been more diverse than League's, so it's just lose lose for you here

Very odd post pal.

None of this came with 7.00
Cool confirmation

Game still has wild numbers

>>Do you prefer a high degree of customization at the cost of many champions having similar abilities, as opposed to a very diverse cast made up of heroes that are all quite different from each other but all of them MUST be built a specific way in a specific path EVERY time?
>League

Nice joke.

Attached: 1553084943035.png (220x290, 129K)