Why wasn't it as good as 3?

Why wasn't it as good as 3?

Attached: dmc502-800x526.jpg (800x526, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-a3zVc7jNyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't have enough shitty bosses or bad enemy types.

Made in 2019

the only thing 3 has on 5 is the atmosphere and story.

5 is a perfect successor to 3, the gameplay is near perfect

cause it's new, there's no nostalgia yet

its popular

This

3 was full of "that part" missions on the later half so dmc 5 is better than it by default

>as good
Because it was a lot better than 3.

>DMC generals getting deleted but these garbage bait threads stay up

Way to go mods.

Attached: 1554060167452.jpg (254x283, 12K)

>DMC5 missions are already nice and streamlined to give you raw combat
>then they add Bloody Palace
>then they add Warmup

Itsuno loves us so much. I'm actually ready for a remake of 1+3 now. These new QOL adjustments are great.

thanks for shitting up the board with more dmc threads nigger

>story not as good
>loading times not as short
still an amazing game, they did well

Not enough organ music youtu.be/-a3zVc7jNyw

DMCV Bloody Palace is pretty mediocre, makes me wonder why they postponed it so long if they didn't have anything to really offer. No Dante boss, no Nero boss, or anything really cool.

is this a DMC thread?

because 3 was your first DMC game newfag

no it wasnt

Bloody Palace has never added a brand new boss that wasn't already in the campaign. If that stuff comes down the pipe it'll be DLC. At least we don't have a fight as cancerous as input-reading DMC4 Dante this time around.

For reasons people don't want to hear. Every reason the game feels flat are things that no one wants to admit to and they will fight you tooth and nail to deny it.

You don't need to make two threads for the same idiotic topic.

>nero boss
>dante boss
Why, dante fight sucked

5 is an overall better game but 3 has a better story. 5 has a much better enemy roster, that alone puts it above 3 in my opinion. Not that most people who fellate 3 excessively even play on difficulties like DMD where the pants on head retarded game design decisions smack you in the face.

>bad story pacing
>no sense of progression in the level design because of all the character switching and time skips
>bland enviornments with no variety
>weak atmosphere

>bland environments with no variety
>weak atmosphere

hey just like 3

V has a lot of quality of life enhancements that make it easier to get through than 3's. Nothing like the damn angel demons in 3's.

These are true but at least the temin-ne-gru or whatever you call the big tower you're in for most of the game was somewhat memorable.

It really wasn't, Temin-ni-gru was fucking awful.

I want to play dmc
Do I skip 1 or only 2?

Only skip 2 if you really need to skip one. Play it if you want to understand why 3 was so necessary.

Neither, suffer through 2 so you know why you hate 2.

Attached: 20190407000839_1.jpg (5120x2160, 1.7M)

play 2. it will make you appreciate the quality of 3 much more

2 is arguably the best in the series.

Attached: Devil May Cry 2 - Boss Fight.webm (632x474, 2.77M)

It's easy to think 3 is better because of the better Dante and Vergil banter, variance in the look of levels, and the story. I replay it mostly for those, but 5 has the best action so far. Wish they'd get it perfect and just mix the two's strengths together.

No one should skip 1. Play 2 and if you find it unbearable then you can skip it, but you'll never be a chad until you finish 2 the whole way through.

2 is so shit it killed the series. I would skip 1 as well since at this point it feels pretty dated. 3 is the most wholesome dmc. 4 was unfinished, and 5 falls short with shitty locations, stupid story and questionable enemy design. 4 and 5 are still fun to play.

Attached: 2737474784.jpg (2560x1920, 1.43M)

Based.

1 is literally the best one dont listen to goofs like DMC1 has a lot more weight and commitment to its combat whereas everything else is a lot more spammy when it build to building combos

>story was meh
>lady, trish and vergil look like ass
>V is shallow and unresponsive thanks to demon pathfinding/positioning
>barren repetitive levels
>less memorable bosses that are also recycled halfway through

come on, everyone who loves the game know its flaws, there are plenty, but the game is still so good its not enough to make it a bad game, or imo worse than 3, there are a lot of nostalgia stuff and basically reused bosses with new stuff to them, but I think its expected, its not like dmc 4 was a few years ago and then theres the reboot the fans of the series mostly hated, it pretty much had to be like this, the combat is amazing, the best its ever been if you ask me, and thats what matters the most desu, at least for me

not that guy but shit taste, the demonic architecture of temin ni grue was much more memorable than just another overturned chunk of fake london with some demonic roots running through it

Probably because it was better.

it wasnt even as good as DmC

Why are you black?

>only Trish looks like ass.
Fix'd

more like ruin'd

Nice bait.

lol no lady looks busted as well

No but people will tell you it is because DMC5 is still the flavor of the month.

I'll give you that. The irony in it is that Lady's VA would have been a better Trish than actual Trish and I'm not even joking.

Your taste looks busted

She is fine honestly.

She really don't

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 26K)

>posts chinzilla
>not busted

This.

Starting to think its the same jawlets everytime

Attached: 2611317508910248.jpg (738x724, 60K)

I played DMC3 like 10 years ago yet I remember every room tho, it's pretty memorable

it wasn't as good, it was better. 3 is also a great game mind you

>is mad enough to save shitposting material on his pc
>starts hallucinating dissent must be coming from the same two people
heh, dmc3/4 lady>dmc5

Girl at the top doesn't have manjaw tho

Because it's better.

DMC4 has the best Lady.

STOP ADDING NEW WOMEN TO REPLACE THE OLD WOMEN, IT IS BAD WRITING AND ALL YOU'LL END UP ACCOMPLISHING IS HAVING TOO MANY CHARACTERS TO COVER IN SUBSEQUENT GAMES, WHY DO THE JAPANESE DO THIS IN EVERY FUCKING SERIES?

They were getting raided by fujos and homos, a lot more than usual. I think we need some time to cool off.

>Kyrie with bad Lady cosplay

More so than Lady, but that doesn't stop shit taste mongs like