Was Oblivion a good game?

Was Oblivion a good game?

Attached: 1323743521850.jpg (439x600, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fvPoqLkLkw
youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
youtu.be/8fvPoqLkLkw

I suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

IT'S THE HERO OF KVATCH

Was pretty great.
The leveling curve was retarded tho.

Yes but at the same time no

When it came to quests it was more creative than Skyrim. The trial quests of the mages guild are more interesting than the entire questline of the mages college in Skyrim. Both Oblivion and Skyrim are the retarded little brothers of Morrowind though

Spider Daedra CUTE!

I hated the College of Winterhold so much

Attached: 1549060510615.jpg (248x192, 15K)

I wish she was my imouto

The correct answer.

>I hated the College of Winterhold so much

Even the Bard's College had a better location. Bethesda keeps making the mage guild compound a boring circle.

is this a nickies thread?

Yes

Not yet

Attached: Oblivion 2019-04-07 12-44-13-920.jpg (1024x768, 462K)

which race? either khajit for peak aesthetic or argonian because unlike skyrim, underwater breathing was actually a pretty useful skill in oblivion

Attached: so-we-made-ted-cruz-in-oblivion-ve-tab-3317540.png (500x522, 140K)

NO

Are there Centaurs in this game?

Shivering Isles is still the best expansion

Maybe

You sleep rather soundly for a murderer

>made a white redguard
>turns black when he becomes a vampire

Attached: FINALLYBLACK.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Oblivion argonians >Skyrim argonians
Meanwhile
Skyrim khajiit > Oblivion khajiit

Yeah. It could have used better combat, a 3rd person camera that wasn't shite, and a completely different leveling system...but yeah, it was still a great game.

cured him of vampirism

Attached: grapes.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

The leveling system was so bad

There's a mod called Oblivion XP that implements an experience-based level-up system, kinda similar to how Fallout 3/NV handles things - I don't have experience with the mod so I can't attest to its quality, but I thought I'd let you two know there's atleast one alternative leveling system :)

>Keep wanting to go back in
>Remember how bad the enemy scaling is
It hurts

I believe there's mods that make the enemy scaling more fair, or de-scale the entire world - could be worth looking into.

I'm probably crazy but I never noticed much of an issue with enemy scaling myself, heard some horror stories though.

Should I play Tale of Two Wastelands (FO3 + NV in one game) or Oblivion

>the hot daedra spider girls only appear at level 17
>they are exclusive to Oblivion and TES Online
>you can only summon them and pretend you are on a date but actually arent

Attached: 1479092693406.png (998x1073, 1.93M)

Centaurs are in Daggerfall
They are keepers of the old ways, just like the Psijic monks

Same user here, just found a mod called Ultimate Leveling that combines the exp-based system with the normal leveling-up-skills-by-using-them system, if that's your ideal. I didn't realize there was any mod like that and kind of gave up

>You will never shit your pants for as you arrive at Kvatch for the first time and enter the Oblivion gate

It had an amazing Dark Brotherhood quest line so yes, it was a good game.

Yeah, their is some weird problems with the character creator. For some reason one of the skin slides, I want to say complexion, flat out inflates your face.

No

>Was Oblivion a good game?
Sure, Oblivion was good, not great. The combat was a massive improvement over Morrowind, and actually felt kinetic like the devs promised. The pre-canned dungeons were boring, over simplistic mazes. The main world map had just enough variety despite being mostly forest. Quests and writing were adequate; there was enough to RP around and enough consistency not to make writing failures obvious (like Fallout 3)

Killing off Patrick Stewart's character 10 minutes into the game is the real problem here.

Attached: 1373341065318.jpg (425x300, 34K)

>Was Oblivion a good game?
The fact that you could randomly find Umbra and clap the idiot only to then take the sword without even having started the quest and be the new Umbra makes the game good.

Attached: hand_to_hand_increased.png (1000x528, 187K)