Attached: 4234343.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>playing pokemon past the age of 12
>complaining about the difficulty of pokemon

>Toxic
Pssst... nothing perssonel, kid.

>can't just mash random attacks to win = forced cheesing
user...

>he didn't have Alolan Muk

>literally forced to win through a lucky-based cheese (reset the game until quick claw-toxic procs and revive one-shoted pokemon until he's dead)
maybe it's just me but I was barely at lv 50 when I got to this part

you douns like the type of guy who keeps 4 damage moved for every one of your pokemon and that includes 2 or 3 of the same type sometimes

I did tho, mine was adamant tho. I could survive on 8H´and use darkinium z crunch on him and those 50% of HP I took was the only time I could touch him

I wasn't mad at that fight being hard, I was mad at the entire game being braindead easy like usual and then suddenly this nigger showing up out of nowhere

I play Pokemon games with a self challenge of no healing items during battles, I still managed to beat it in my second attempt because I realized I could tank its attacks with my Metagross, reduce its speed with Bulldoze (which it already had), paralyze with Ribombee and them pummel it to death. Faggots like you always come in two kinds.

>This boss is so hard that I can only beat it with Toxic and Revive spam
>This boss is so easy, just Toxic and Revive spam

Git gud.

gamefreak idea of balancing is exactly that
they make 95% of the game absurdly braindead so that you have to force handicap yourself and stay at a lower level than the game purposely wants you by soaking huge amounts of XP into your team for every time you breath, then they go and make some kahuna or boss fight harder than everything else in the game considering you stayed underleved not to experience braindeath out of boredom, then it's back at baby difficulty again
ultra necroza was the worst of them tho, cause it's literally cheese or go grind for a full day until you 10 levels above the recommend for what comes after that part in the game
really garbage design

>because I realized I could tank its attacks with my Metagross
oh maybe that's the differnece between us, I don't capture semi-legendaries or even remotely strong monster for my team or else I get too bored. The strongest link on my team was a modest masquerain.
It's a bit comical how you say stuff like "get good" to people yet you try to play stuff in baby-mode
"don't use healing items, set battle mode to "set", never grind or exp share" yeah, been doing that since firered

>Not sending out a Cursed Body Gengar to disable its Photon Geyser, then send out a Sturdy mon to get a guaranteed Toxic
lmaoing at ur life

>intentionally gimp yourself using shitmons
>get to boss fight
>can't win because shitmons
>wow, I didn't know you guys were OK with using baby mode

Attached: 1540840577218.png (677x483, 681K)

>"don't use healing items, set battle mode to "set", never grind or exp share" yeah, been doing that since firered

And yet you complain when the smallest amount of challenge is presented to you in a Pokemon game. It's also not my fault you had only shitmons in your party with no proper type balance, so don't come crying that the game was too hard for your bitch ass.

The Necrozma fight was actually good though
i wished it was alot harder like when its HP hit yellow its stats are maximized

don’t you dare fucking diss someone for using shitmons that aren’t your “muh edgy design semi-legendary”

I don't really think they're SHIT mons or even terrible to use just because they don't have 100+ for 3 or 4 things. I breezed through the game easily with them before this horrible part. Not everything is either black or white just because you choose the strongest non-legendary monsters for your team to turn your pokemon experience into "one shot everything with the first poke I throw out into battle"

I like challenge, what I don't like is obviously forced cheesing
He outspeeds and one shots every one of your pokemon. My fucking alolan muk, the tankiest in my team could survive with 1HP because I used a rare candy to put him on lv50
what's the term again they use for this? of right, artificial difficulty

I'm not, I'm dissing someone who's getting mad that he came ill prepared for a fight and then complains about it, saying it's too hard bullshit.
Imagine playing Bayonetta with only the handguns (which means no wicked weaves) and then complain that you can't hit Gracious and Glorious, calling them unfair design.

Literally just go Zoroark and something weak to Psychic moves on the last team slot and bam, gg no re.

>*use toxic*
>*win*
wowwww. meanwhile in real jrpgs...

Attached: lordknightmon.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Nobody disses people using their favorite Pokemon, the problem is that when the lack of type balance hits them in the face then they complain that the game is too hard. My team in SM was mostly fairy types (Primarina, Ribombee, Mimikyu and another Pokemon I don't remember) and at one point it was giving me trouble, but I knew that my team balance was bad, so that was all on me and yet I still managed to beat the game. For the first time a Pokemon game forces a player to think on their moves and strategies instead of steamrolling everything like in the past games and now people complain that it's too hard because they refuse to adapt.

Again, in my second attempt I realized no one of my Pokemon could outspeed it so I planned on using a combo of Bulldoze and Stun Spore so I could have a chance. It worked because I adapted and played smart, Metagross didn't even do much damage, it still died in two hits.

>filename

Attached: TopsyTurvy.png (825x510, 223K)

You used a team composed of the second strongest typing, alongside the starter with the highest stat and decent bulk and you still struggled? I find it hard to believe.

I like cyber sleuth too but don't pretend the game is anymore balanced than pokemon.

>the lack of type balance
>party with no proper type balance
You keep saying this but I didn't even say what my team was lol
I only told you that I didn't fill my team with 500+ total stats pokemon, I had 4 dual typed pokemon and none of the 6 had the same type, most covering two different types

also wait a minute did you just admit you had 3 fairy types in your team? nvm forget anything I said or that we even had this conversation

I'll admit that this is the only fight in the entire game that I actually lost at, but it still only took me 2 tries to do it.

Attached: 1484284415156.png (600x706, 473K)

>my jank team is OK, but yours is unacceptable
Top kek, lad.

>He didn't have a steel type Pokémon on his team

Based Necrozma punishing the shit tasted plebeians

>nvm forget anything I said or that we even had this conversation

In SM. In USUM I used a completely different team, including low BST Pokemon like Ribombee and Lopunny. Metagross was the only high BST Pokemon I had because I had the chance to catch one and is my favorite Steel type. Post your team in that case, or stop looking for excuses to try to save face, unlike you I have nothing to hide.

I used the item that lets you survive with 1HP
You win 100% of the time guaranteed
Only idiots rely on quick claw

if I post my team you are only gonna start finding other reasons to call me retarded, don't you take I know about the easiest trick in the book of Yea Forums posting
it's the same as "lol tell us your favorite game then xD"
I only had stuff I liked, between them shiinotic, lumineon, masquerain. shiinotic with flash + evasion powder + strenght sap is great for weaking strong enemy pokemon. anyways I didn't chose those exclusively because they're considered "shitty", albeit I do dislike capturing overpowered pokemon like metagross to use on the base storyline
what I find really stupid is that after a myriad of easy battles they throw a legendary that is not only exactly 10 levels above you, but also has his stats risen, and then I'm supposed to pretend doing some toxic trick or something equally devoid of any excitement isn't the only way?

focus sash disappears after used once. focus band chance of triggering is way less than quick claw chance of triggering, that's why

I won first try and I didn't have to "cheese" it you retard.

Cybersluts hard mode was just atrocious
>enemies get steriods in SPD and HP
>Even if you level your mons, use status effect moves, buffs and debuffs; fights drag on for too goddamned long
>even with speed debuffs, shit like user's pic sill happened.

Attached: 1493872257736.png (254x252, 44K)

>have pokemon with priority
>win
wow easiest shti of my life
i had a liepard with sucker punch

Gamefreak has never been good at difficulty.
The originals were only hard because leveling was such a grind that by the time you ran into your rival you only had 1 decent leveled poke, maybe 2 if you were conscious about keeping levels up.