The divine child

the divine child

Attached: 74024373_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.3M)

Attached: 36C1C3DF-C8FA-464C-A09F-87252311DBD4.jpg (850x790, 199K)

Divine cunny

>give Persimmon
>give Taro Persimmon
choose wisely

Attached: 1554327243786.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

bussy*

What's the male equivalent of cunny?

headpat mod when?

Its uncunny how her bangs make it look like centepide fangs.

bunny

boypussy

The divine child is precious! I'd be her shinobi any day!

The Taro Persimmon. It's not like I would have appreciated it myself very much anyway.

Taro is a pure soul. His persimmon would be wasted on me, and should be used to alleviate the Divine Child's suffering.

So are the rice grains actually centipede eggs/larvae? There's something off about them, based on the descriptions, effects and dialogue about the rice.

Its her blood. Her eating persimons makes her blood taste slightly sweet which in return makes the rice taste sweet.

No.

>muh item description
-Rice that spilled from the palms of the Child of Rejuvenation.Gradually recovers Vitality for a time. Even in falsehood, the power of the Dragon's Blood brings a bountiful harvest.
Rice is precious.The flavour grows richer with each bite and is sure to raise one's spirits.
Nothing here implies centipedes, dumb ass.

Seikai~

Attached: 1554325215351.png (841x897, 519K)

SHE'S GOT WORMS IN HER PUSSY

I thought about that too.
After all what are and where those centipedes come from ?
Everyone in the temple has them.

you can't make ohagi out of centipede eggs, dumb anons!
it's normal rice
but she probably nourishes soil with her own blood or something

She is in centipede temple, she must have a centipede inside.

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for kids to understand sex. No matter how you say it, they will not and cannot understand it. Its scientifically proven. There is absolutely no way a child can comprehend sex, no way, absolutely none. If you took a child, and make sex easy enough for a fucking retard to understand, that child could not possibly understand it. This is why we teach kids about sex way into highschool, like we should, science backs it up. People who want to have sex with kids are all 1) Serial killer 2) Rapists 3) Psychopaths 4) Gay. All this is proven by science, by rigorous testing and bulletproof studies. Its impossible to be a pedo without being these four things, absolutely impossible. If kids have sex, they will become whores and kill themselves. Not a single person who has been molested has lived past the age of 21. If a person has sex before the age of 18, half of their brain cells die, because of the intense mental strain sex puts on the mind. This, I assure you, is all backed up 100% by scientific studies and science. These are all the reasons pedophilia is NOT OKAY.
I'm 55 and I did all these studies. I assure you they are all very scientific. I knew what I was doing, because I was born into science. Every day of my life I have been living a life of science. Formulas and chemical equations zoom past my eyes when I close them. At night I dream of being an atom, zooming through the universe faster than the speed of light. After years of being in science. I know for a fact, that it has paid off. In raw data, I base my world, a world that is purely of science. For fifty years, I have trekked on the pathway of scientific discoveries, I am science not. And I do my experiments in a way that produces RESULTS. These are the results I got when I experimented with science. I spoke to science and it spoke back. And these are the results. I assure you.

>After all what are and where those centipedes come from ?
>everyone in the temple has them
Not everyone, only a small number. Not to mention that there are people unrelated to Senpou, like Hanbei and the Corrupted Monk and the Guardian Ape, that are also infested. Fucking retards.

Weenie

Attached: Boobies & Twitchy Sticky Weenies.png (500x463, 220K)

Not everyone at Senpou Temple is infested, you moron.

centipedes?

in my vagina?

Why, it's peenus weanus of course

He rice is her blood retards

all centipede'd characters in Sekiro are either zombies or like mummies
the fact that her skin looks normal is proof enough that she's not infested

>Corrupted monk
>Unrelated to senpou

The Divine Child is sleeping. Please be quiet.

Attached: 1554165723708.jpg (1120x1580, 1.24M)

The Corrupted Monk is at the Fountainhead Palace you idiot, that isn't Senpou Temple.