The absolute state of console """""gamers""""

Why are console players so bad at videogames?
Is it because the simplicity attracts more casuals?

Attached: Sekiro.jpg (1886x346, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/i-beat-sekiros-final-boss-with-cheats-and-i-feel-fine/
youtube.com/watch?v=rVzDnzjvivA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PC gamers use trainers to beat ""hard"" games. Even well respected video game journalists.

Console players want instant gratification and desire the game to make them enjoy the experience instead of looking for the fun and experimenting it themselves.

Also PCfags are more autistic.

It's actually because of numbers.
More people buy the console version of games so you get more players, so it becomes a bigger playerbase.

>Is it because the simplicity attracts more casuals?
all PS4 owner just play FIFA and CoD, what the hell do you think?

Attached: top most played ps4 games.png (559x895, 123K)

>well respected video game journalists.
now there's a contradiction in terms

>well respected
>video game journalists

>posts two different achievements
epic

>well respected video game journalists.

Attached: 1412486292357.jpg (332x298, 21K)

No mods so they cant cheat.

You can't use trainers on console

Attached: poor.jpg (500x311, 27K)

At least that 4% didn't need the easy mode mod those 19% used.

PC gamers literally just open up a cheat table when they face a challange though

Cheatengine existing on PC really makes me not take that number seriously.

>cheat table
What does that even mean? Most people don't even want cheat engine because it might get vac banned on your account.

>well respected video game journalists

Attached: 1513198861159.gif (400x262, 948K)

so why are you posting general sales numbers instead of ps4 ones?

>VAC
>Implying a playerbase that mostly pirates every game cares about VAC

Those are the total number of psn accounts that got at least one achievement in those games.

You can still, in 2019, use Steam Achievements Manager to unlock all achievements for you without even playing the game.
Really takes the point out of achievements on steam, doesn't it?

As if pc gamers on Yea Forums bought the game kek

top picture is off PSNprofiles which only uses the stats who have signed up for it which not everyone does

>so why are you posting general sales numbers
the absolute state of play

Actually pc turds just cheat

No it doesn't. Most people aren't autistic enough about achievements to download a program for them.

On console it seems to be harder due to framrate and a noticeable input delay.

First, you are comparing two different boss achievements. Second PC players are cheating out their ass. Third, this is the completion rate for all achievements on PS4, compare that to the 2.1% on PC with the extreme amount of cheaters.

PC gamers are as casual as they come.

Attached: Capture.png (1038x67, 11K)

is sekiro 30 fps on consoles? Makes me glad i play 60fps on a laptop at low

>extreme amount of cheaters.
do you have a proof or statistic to back that up or just butthurt?

I've tried both versions, consoles run at 30 fps and have horrible input lag
I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to play that version

name one

Are all consoleniggers this stupid?

Attached: 20120913022620454.png (339x340, 173K)

>platform that literally lets you cheat has higher achievement/trophy rates
I wonder why

Attached: 1465401629436.jpg (273x265, 33K)

the absolute pathetic state of consolefags that they actually get so triggered over this post and try to grasp at straws to defend their inferior hardware and inferior playerbase

absolute fucking lol

the absolute state of PC gamers

Attached: headshots.png (847x67, 13K)

Those are two different bosses. Sword Saint is the final boss for the non-Shura ends and Isshin Ashina is the final boss for the Shura end.

I don't agree.
Just the fact that SAM still, after all these years, works on steam make achievements pointless on that platform.

Literal journalists said they cheated on pc

Thats your base mate

Oof, nothing makes consolefags saltier than being revealed as casuals.

>calls others triggered while quoting everyone in the thread

Attached: 1467001568147.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

journalists don't play videogames. they skim and give their bad opinions

>a journalist that got ridiculed for his cheating is a representative of an entire player base

Attached: 1413177844663.gif (800x800, 921K)

Here you go, for when OP inevitably reposts this awful thread.

Attached: 1554663974258.png (1866x521, 252K)

Noticeably dips below 30 consistently. And I'm not sure if this is the same on all platforms, but input delay is definitely there and it gets annoying fast. For reference I'm playing on Xbone.

Because, if you decided to BUY a game on pc without sale, it's better to be worth finishing it. While consolefags are falling for FOTM game without need to beat it. Only reason I pick and beat this game to shitpost on Yea Forums

but they're autistic enough to compare their platform's achievement stats to another platform's? that doesn't add up.

>still higher

Factor in cheaters and it evens out

>factor in unfalsifiable theoretical and it evens out

this is actual big time cope, y'all. simply... yikes

>I have nothing in life but shitposting

Well-adjusted people don't fetishize skill or spend hours "gitting gud". It's perfectly O.K. for non-autistic people to not be able to clear difficult video games.

Stay mad PCasual

great thread guys

lol

Attached: unknown.png (954x167, 64K)

If cheating for cheevos was so prevalent we woudn't get all these "Add Sekiro babby mode" articles, anyone whining about difficulty would already cheat.

The bottom achievement title looks like an edit.

based cheater

says the 4.6%

This is either bait or extreme retardation

I mean, the console gamers are the ones coming here claiming that Sekiro is hard. They've likely never played any FromSoft game before, besides Bloodborne which is even easier than Sekiro, so it's new to them.

>clearly higher
>b-bait
sunny niggers breaking down

>Even well respected video game journalists.
>well respected
>video game journalists.

Attached: ATF.png (500x483, 249K)

>console players have likely never played this console franchise before
stay delusional, port-begger

You are implying that Im a casual for being part of the 4.6% that beat the boss. You are retarded.

>They've likely never played any FromSoft game before
Almost all of Froms games are console games.

Its because they can't use cheat engines on console.

Jim Sterling

now post the actual "isshin ashina" steam achievement.

this is bait

Attached: 1377130418891.jpg (900x675, 223K)

>fatass unironic cuck

Attached: 1550998345412.jpg (800x520, 442K)

Yeah i wonder how this happened? How exactly is it that mustards get so good...

Attached: 973AF0CB-FFFB-425B-9BCE-FC33DD6B8F67.jpg (512x535, 65K)

Op you do realize that that trophy is for the bad ending and cuts the game short.

Why is no one callin OP out for showing cheevos for bosses of two different Endings?

Not my fault these games are busted and force me to use cheats.

proof?

I don't know why people post this shit to discredit PS4 when the Xbox/PC top list is just as retarded

Your shitposting skills are the only thing busted

Kek, this is the same excuse that consolefags use when it comes to playing online shooters, yet every time they go up against PCfags they get utterly bodied.
I think consolefags might just be casuals.

Attached: 1548368142945.webm (720x404, 2.65M)

Except the PC list doesn't have a single Fifa or CoD game, so it's automatically less retarded.

I did and probably because most of these retards probably don't know that.

Those are two different achievements.

One is the true end boss, the bronze one is an early "bad end" boss version.

>on NG+++
>every achievement done besides unlocking all skills
>still need 35 skill points to unlock everything
fuck this gay achievement I didn't want to 100% it anyway

I play on PC and it's obvious that people are using """"trainers"""" to cheat and beat the game.

>*activates cheat_engine.exe*
>infinite health
>max attack power
>game speed set to 50%
>"heh, fucking console casuals"

>Second PC players are cheating out their ass
Do people really believe this?

Stand back, I'm finna 'boutta DAB on OP.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (993x306, 124K)

Based and goldpilled.

OH NO NO NO NO

yeah, it has football manager and PUBG instead. Riviting

Welcome to Yea Forums where everyone acts like they play games when in reality they are only browsing Yea Forums and only pretending that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

BTFO

ISSHIN ASHINA ACHIEVEMENT IS WHEN YOU BREAK THE IRONCLAD RULE AND IS THE BAD ENDING OF THE GAME

SWORD SAINT IS THE REAL FINAL BOSS.

I AM TYPING IN CAPSLOCK BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL RETARDED.

Console plebs use cheat engine therefore this is fake news.

NO DELETE THIS PLEASE

Attached: crow.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Nah, shitters do this just not in the numbers people are thinking.

>get final prayer bead
>20 vitality
>no cheevo
!!!!!

kek

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU FILTHY PEASANT MOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOODS BAAAN HIM

Do you know where you are?

Wew, that was easy.
Get reverse trolled scrubs.

Attached: PSN Sekiro.png (1048x76, 10K)

Console plebs blown the fuck out.

NO DELETE THIS

Attached: goldface.png (484x355, 96K)

>Most people aren't autistic enough about achievements
OP clearly cares

Yes, and I don't even play on consoles. People are obviously cheating to play the game and they even admit it. Only delusional retards are denying this.

Attached: 1524306265873.png (631x1477, 162K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO CONSOLEBROS OUR VICTORY WAS SHORT LIVED

Attached: 1401939485236.jpg (433x419, 108K)

Barrier of entry to playing a game with the graphics of Sekiro is higher than simply buying a ps4. That is the reason.

says the guy defending this pcgamer.com/i-beat-sekiros-final-boss-with-cheats-and-i-feel-fine/

>PC Gamer
>the global authority on PC games

WTF PC BROS I THOUGHT TRAINERS WERE A MYTH?!??

youtube.com/watch?v=rVzDnzjvivA

Attached: Untitled-1.png (995x320, 134K)

>psn are achievement autists
>everyone has steam, autists and norms
can't compare

Ive only used when an achievement was bugged and didnt unlock.. like i beat subnautica, didnt get last 2 achievements, checked steam forums and dev said they were bugged. Even waited on a patch but save data was gone

I'M SELLING MY CONSOLE PLS SOMEBODY BUY IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Psnprofiles only tracks people who have an account on the website specifically. The statistics are different when looking at the global player statistics natively on a PS4.

OH NO NO NO NO

EVEN WITH TRAINERS PFATS STILL LOSE

Attached: dab.jpg (480x360, 15K)

COPE

You can hover over the trophy to see the global percentage

>STILL getting BTFO this hard
Yikes, consolefags are so stupid that they don't even know how PSNprofiles works.
Protip: The number without the small reverse pyramid seen in pic related next to it is the percentage of accounts that are signed up on PSNProfiles, the number WITH the pyramid is the global percentage based on all profiles, not just those that are signed up with PSNProfiles.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Trophies.png (1049x675, 122K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

powerfully based

>the global authority on PC games
lol

>trainers
the hell? what did I miss now?

FUCK ONLY 13,000 PEOPLE BOUGHT SEKIRO ON PS4 IT FUCKING FLOPPED BROS WHAT DO WE DO????????

Attached: 1554206089934.png (1041x556, 198K)

This.
I've only used it in bugged, unbeatable boss fights in souls games.

*uses cheat engine*

Oh user, you can't get away from your stupidity, just accept it.
It's okay, all consoleniggers are kind of stupid.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 v - The absolute state of console gamers - Video Games - 4chan.png (473x99, 13K)

it didnt flop retard, it outsold division 2

Retard.

cope dmcfag

I am confident in being able to beat Isshin without getting hit, repeatedly even.

>Is it because the simplicity attracts more casuals?
Yes, actually. Consoles are the platform of choice for people who don't really care about video games and playing them, the

The defeat all bosses cheevo includes the 2 from shura ending? The 2 from hirata revisited? The demon?

Because console gamers don't have access to mods and trainers that PC casuals have, so they're forced to actually beat games legitimately.

COPE

If you hover over the trophy it gives you Sony's stats instead. It shows you the PSNProfiles rarity by default because that shows you the real difficulty of a trophy since the people on the site go for trophies primarily.

>console shooters have literal aimbots built into them
>pucmustardrace are all just cheaters hurrdurr

Yes. Leave the Shura ending bosses for last

Cope with what? I'm not a console gamer. I'm just stating the truth.

COPE

Here's your (you) for seeing the person doing this in the other thread and then using two different achievements to bait people into thinking less people beat the game on console.

Though it does expose dumb motherfuckers who don't realize they are two different bosses, so godspeed, user.

Attached: JUST.png (944x333, 551K)

SEETHING

why do you lie?

Attached: faggot.png (963x78, 13K)

Both of those are accurate statements. Console gaming is dumbed down by devs, while PC gaming is dumbed down by users.

gee i wonder why

Attached: AQNr2Ao.jpg (494x521, 65K)

Assblasted cheaters detected.

On PC, all the shitters pirate the game.

>"PCMR" not being the most insufferable valve drone casuals by and large

Go to 9gag. See what they poat under "gaming" and the PC section literally called "PCMR" THAT is what the bast majority of mustards really are. Enjoy.

Why do you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Trophies(1).png (1049x75, 15K)

Because they don't have cheat engine

It's also not even the actual percentage for the PSN one, either.

You dont even have Stamina in this game, is that seriously not enough for some people?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COPE

PC version runs at higher framerate and is harder so using "cheats" only levels the playing field.

You are so full of shit its unreal.

The game is still new, not everyone is a NEET who spends 12 hours a day gaming and beat sekiro within a week.
I got it a week ago and I'm still working at it 3-4 hours a day, at fountainhead now but still it's a long game if you actually explore and try to beat all the mini-bosses (like you should).

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE :^)

Seeth less bud
Just go play some video games

took me 65 hours to get all the achievements
it's not that hard

Attached: sekiro.png (429x166, 58K)

>hur dur
God denial fags and souls / sekiro fags period are so disgusting

if you're not a NEET in 2019 you're a spectacularly stupid human being

fucking COPE retard nigger, cope

>this is what pcheat casuals have to tell themselves to cope
pathetic.

>65 hours all achievements

Sounds like bullshit to me, but what was your Skill EXP grind?

>11.57% plat trophy
Holy fuck thats high for a platinum.

What have I said that is not true? Games are worse on consoles, especially those limited to 30FPS (a lot of them). Some people claim they prefer consoles because they're supposedly cheaper or because they're easy to use and PC is too hard for them, what with those tricky drivers and configuration options for everything. The only real reason I can see to play on consoles are exclusives, but as I've said you can look at sales numbers and you'll see that casual multiplats are by far the best selling games on PS4 and Xbone, not exclusives and not harder games.

edgy, m8
Yea Forums or /pol/ might be more your style

I guess if it was a Dark Souls game the excuse could be PS+ gave everyone a free copy that they tried and gave up on.

>le edge maymay

Attached: (You).jpg.png.jpg.png (600x400, 352K)

I would usually try to get to the next skill level before trying to take on new bosses since you only lose exp rather than the point but yeah, grinding at the end was the most tedious part. I had to get into NG+4 to get decent enough EXP.

So PS4 is 1.9% on all trophies and Steam is 2.1%? Thats not a very big difference. Whats Xbone's percentage?

I'm blue collar and I have man without equal with 50 hours clocked in game. stop being unproductive.

the pcheat casual race doesn't get to call anyone else reddit. your whole platform is a reddit meme.

90% of steam achievements are cheating anyways.

COPE

>trophies are representative of an entire player base

I don't know how steam or playstation works but on xbox the best games have 20-30% completion rate (finish the story on any difficulty). These games are usually 6-8 hours long. You can't cheat achievements on xbox one. No trainers or cheats for the games either so it is a pretty good example how most people play.

In reality most people only play a few game and never complete them. Anything that is beyond the average "follow the arrow and kill stuff" is considered rare achievement. When people complain about short games and artificially lengthened completions they never think about this. Actual completionists are rare.

>you need to cheat to beat games
Every instance of NG+ just goes faster and faster. Once you figure out how to beat a boss once, its cake every time after.

>What have I said that is not true? Games are worse on consoles
True. On the whole consoles perform worse than some PC's. But this bs about people who buy PC's being better at harder games because they bought a PC is fucking garbage.

PC Gamers are trash at any and all non-team based games.

Senpai-tachi I fucked up, I accidentally sold 3 lapis lazuli and I don't want to go to another ng cycle just for that, can I just CE them in?
They don't have any bullshit that blocks achievements right?

Attached: 1553880773423.gif (330x243, 1.93M)

nah I had about the same, used a backup save but it was still three playthroughs for me before I wanted to be done

Attached: Untitled.png (713x501, 264K)

That's not what I said, though. I said most people who buy consoles are casuals, as evidenced by the facts that they don't really care about gameplay quality (30FPS with high input lag is standard) and by sales numbers which clearly show that sports games and casual shooters are the most popular games the consoles have to offer. Do you really think the hordes of Fifa & Fortnite casuals buy consoles in order to beat a game like Sekiro?

Or maybe don't devote 100% of your life outside of work to video games. I not only work but write about 20 hours a week, and have friends/gf. The average person doesn't put video games on a pedestal about everything else.

I'm at about 55 hours with backup saves for the endings, but I'm not sure I want to farm for ten hours straight to get the next 45 skill points. I'm a fucking retard who spent 10 levels on Attack Power before I realized that's the worst way to spend it.

COPE

Hesitation is defeat.

>I accidentally sold 3 lapis lazuli
Literally how. Cheat engine is probably possible though.

Yeah I farmed for skills at the end but I think the total amount of farming was at most 5 hours. Possibly 4 but definitely no more than 5

But i'm a console player, and I'm way better than you at video games.

>mustard race doesn't use cheats
stop deluding yourself

tbqh i'm working 60-70 hrs a week as junior surgeon and I still managed to finish Sekiro. While also going to gym 8 hrs and spending time with family. However I haven't defeated every miniboss just did the severance ending.

Because way more copies are sold on PS4. Also PC gamers can easily cheat which makes achievement % invalid.

>just 5 hours farming

That's still a fucking nightmare.
Where at, though?

Average person OR NORMALFAG AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM shouldn't play my video games.

I went to the temple merchant to buy some scrap iron that I was missing for the upgrade and I saw them on the list, I thought that maybe he sells some as a late game thing and pressed x without thinking.
I realized afterwards that I was on the sell tab.
As soon as I thought to hit Alt+F4 I saw the saving icon on top.

Lmao Pee Sea gaymers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-16-39-06_kindlephoto-95943670.png (720x487, 323K)

Do you really think hordes of PC gamers aren't just playing Skyrim, minecraft and the Witcher 3? Go to 9gag sometime, that will show you exactly what most PC gamers are actually really like. Lots of money spent, shit taste.

DLC WHEN, FROM?

Attached: wew3.png (960x235, 74K)

Bit mean to lump W3 with those two other games. Haven't been in Yea Forums in a while but everyone loved it on release has it changed now? Did leddit boogeyman praise witcher 3?

>Go to 9gag sometime
I think you should go back and stay there forever, actually.

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED PC BROS???

AAAAAAAAAAAHH NOOOOOOOO

The Witcher is casual as fuck. Always has been

I would spawn Ashina Outskirts stairway or something is what I think it was called. It's right where you fight the chained ogre. There are 5 enemies right close to you that you can stab in the back and then you run back to the idol.

I never really started worrying about skills until it was too late though so I think for losing most likely a fuck ton of points on my first playthrough getting the rest in 5 hours wasn't that bad. It still sucks yeah, but I'm sure it could have been better

whoops

Well lads, its been fun shitting on both parties
time to go play something now

Attached: 1542217713476.png (720x691, 432K)

>Even well respected video game journalists.
>Muh cheats
>9gag
Embarrassing stuff consolebabbies

>on xbox the best games have 20-30% completion rate
The what now?

I mean the most popular games with the best completion rates. Usually 20% of the players finish a casual game at all. It is usually near 10% or lower for anything else.

Cause console are $1,500 cheaper than a pc so parents tend to lean towards consoles for their kids meanwhile autistic retards spend $2,000 to browse the internet

It’s the Mexicans causing fifa to be at the top

Hey come on now I love browsing the internet.