Fatal Bullet

dlc 4 is out but why no one gives a shit to this game
anyway, sao fatal bullet thread

Attached: 20190329234022_1.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

>new dlc released
>new game announced
>still haven't finished hollow realization
fuck

what's good or bad about HR? should i play it?

Still haven't gotten far in this, despite preordering and loving SAO
Are the multiplayer elements mandatory? I may have to start sooner if so

>Are the multiplayer elements mandatory?
nope, multiplayer is pure optional and is not connected to main story

>good
Lots of swords to grind your life away.
You can fuck EVERYTHING. Even shopkeepers.
Kirito can be a girl.
>bad
No guns oe magic because not-SAO2.0 is swordfag territory.
You still are Asuna's bitch boy.
You are still Kirito (not so bad actually, Kirito's basic as shit archetype works well as a video game protagonist).

I hope the new game is like fatal bullet and doesn't force me to be kirito

>You are still Kirito
dropped

So I have only played this game on release,what did the dlcs add?
Is the upcoming game some linear shit or just like this but in the lol no guns world?

>didn't even finish dlc 3 yet
is it a new storyline? did they add weapons or something

Attached: pitohui.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I want to like fatal bullet but I have so much trouble playing single player games now.

It’s not that the game sucks or anything. I just need to motivate myself to play.

>what did the dlcs add
more guns like proper M4A1, AUG A2 and SIG SG 550
first three dlcs are one story separated in three dlcs, 4th one is the best one in my opinion as it adds additional big ass area with proper dungeons and high level equipment
dlcs have fucked up level curve (90-120 on normal, 150-190+ on extreme) so i recommend to beat the game on both NM and EX and start playing dlcs on NM

So all of the stuff they added are post game content,right?Nothing interesting if you start from 0 I guess?

I'm fairly sure that Kirito will be the protagonist, considering the new setting.

I honestly can't tell the difference between gameverse Kirito and the average isekai/JRPG protagonist, his lines are mostly "let's go back to the main point" after all the usual shenanigans from his friends.
If you can handle that, you will be able to enjoy the games. Just change his haircut and give him a maid outfit.

sadly yes, to access dlcs you'll need to get to forgotten woods area
but you can try to go to high level multiplayer bosses, act as a healer for a while and boost yourself to level 90-100 that way

i'm pissed off by that kirito shoehorning even in fatal bullet where you're basically getting ntr'd by him (most characters can be dated only in kirito mode)
i'm pissed off by dating opportunity in general

Not that guy but it's not about having a generic twat as much as it's about not having an oc despite the gameplay elements supporting that better
That would also cut out the part about Kirito being a boring ass as most of the time

id probably have to start over anyway because I forgot basic controls and I remember getting my ass handed to me in dlc 3 because I hardly leveled my equipment, thanks

Get some vitamins.

like?

I'd give a shit if it wasn't made by those retards at Dimps.
If you tell me they fixed the countless issues the game had I might care but it Dimps so they definitely didn't

Is there any mods for this game yet,maybe from new content to graphical changes,no matter how small?

>encrypted UE4 with EAC
user...

Fuck,not even small gameplay changes,maybe a bit better balance or something?Is it still gonna be a slog for a while?Not even new costumes/options for you and your AI?

>why no one gives a shit to this game
Because the chad alicization is out soon

>Not even new costumes/options for you and your AI?
a shitton of new costumes, basically you can gete every costume in the game
oh and a bit more voices for arfa

All of them, especially the ones with pictures of fishes.

Kirito essentially is an OC in the Hollow games. You can fully customize his appearance and change his genre.

OC heroines > Kirito heroines

>his gender
fix'd

Oh,if he's actually extremely customizable it might be ok then.
So which games are good and at which order should I play them if I only played Fatal Bullet?

Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization. You can skip Lost Song unless you really liked Rain and you can skip AccelXSAO unless you like the Accel characters since in those games Kirito is a lot more prominent.

i can never get into SOA to i like the mmo premise but too much kirito harem bullshit for me

I heard you can't even hook up with the girls in this game if you're not Kirito. I bet my fucking arse that the stupid author demanded that only his self insert should get some.

I feel you friend. Kawahara can't write for shit and it shows.

You can hook up with the extended cast and FB cast. You just can't steal Kirito's original harem.

Attached: 1528848939932.jpg (2560x1440, 433K)

how does it make you feel that alicization might follow the anime instead of the game plot they've been doing so far OP?

I purchased this full price a while ago. Is it actually good with the DLC?

bad that you can't bed quinella

DLC 1 through 3 are not worth the money they were charging for them. DLC4 actually adds decent amount of content.

You got ripped off if you didn't get the complete edition.

>might follow the anime instead
>anime
oh god oh fuck

>we won't have Quinella and Strea in the same game
my sadness is beyond measure.

Attached: 1552261536816.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

You only get the game OC donuts. Perfect for an OC donut.

Are any of the sword are games worth playing? I was thinking of picking up fatal bullet because people told me the gunplay was good.
But skipping all the others

No Strea calling me daddy, no buy.

Attached: Strea.(Sword.Art.Online).full.2170647.jpg (843x800, 272K)

The hollow games are the best SAO games. Fatal Bullet and AccelXSAO are alright. Lost Song is the worst..

I haven't played in a while
can I give my assistant thing (the second character you create, forget what it's called) a good dicking?

You bed her in one of Memory Defrag's scenarios.

Attached: 6bdaa9921313389e22a25ad0eac5aae2.png (1500x1500, 562K)

yes but they have no CG bed scene.

That's gay but I can dig it
Gonna re-install it so I can fuck the shit out of him

> Perfect for an OC donut.
That's where you're wrong,bucko.

Do you still have spend hours walking around

Attached: __llenn_sword_art_online_and_sword_art_online_alternative_gun_gale_online_drawn_by_xephonia__70de33a (595x834, 311K)

>ironically 183 cm irl

Wish she had a darker hair color so she and Strea didn't share the same one.

Quinella still looks distinct enough with her longer hair and halo thing.

Attached: 1543475601356.jpg (2868x1913, 737K)

Her hair and eyes were originally meant to be platinum, as if they reflected all colors at once. Anime changed them to purple, which is what the game is going with.

Attached: Vol_18_-_004-.png (433x559, 276K)

What the fuck,that actually looks cool.

Purple is a really good look for her though.

Attached: My World.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

last bump

Attached: Shion.webm (1024x704, 899K)

sinon a whore

Rude.

Attached: 1414426688301.jpg (1280x1300, 393K)

Attached: rude.png (331x41, 32K)

Why is she so popular?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2 (1920x1080, 179K)

stupid sexy seductress

I wonder

Attached: e0a6e4aba7684df04c805318882c8f68.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>bland as rice
>big boobs
>always naked
Yumifags love her

Is Fatal Bullet worth playing if I don't like Sword Art stuff at all?
I just want a Freedom Wars 2

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.46M)

I thought it was pretty neat and I don't give a shit about the SAO franchise as a whole.
Since you play as a custom character you don't really need to know anything about the series.

>Freedom Wars 2
it's basically like freedom wars or borderlands

Because she's sexy and badass. She's the only villain to seriously give Kirito problems. Even handicapped and missing an arm from ploughing through Kirito's compatriots, she still nearly manages to beat Kirito, and would have won with her backup plan if not for getting a clown's flaming dick shoved into her.

Attached: [Disarmed].webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

It's like Freedom Wars but worse because Japan Studio is not there to save it.
Either it's worth playing is up to you

I stopped when I learned you don't refill your ammo between missions.

>too poor to afford ammo
i honestly don't know what to say

Attached: risitas laugh headphones.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Should I play this if I've never wateched the anime?

its story is a bit different so why not

the games are better than the anime

Anime is hot garbage,even filler shipuuden episodes were better

Eh, I hate when games make references to a bunch of events or characters as if the player is suppsoed to know everything before hand. Obviously I'm not talking about direct sequels here.

I played through it one weekened and accidentally went to NG+ before doing all the bonus dungeons
is the new DLC not on PC yet?

dlc 4 is already on pc

Any SAO games worth playing on PC? New one looks interesting

Hollow Realization is pretty good. Alicization is looking even better and is probably a day-1 buy.

Do we know if we get to play as oc again in that?

The only thing it has in common with Freedom Wars is being an anime style 3rd person shooter.

You play as Kirito.

Attached: 1529948883394.jpg (2397x3488, 970K)

Can you lewd the wimmin as a female in hollow games or are the relationships locked to gender?

did they make leveling skills up less grindy yet?

Is the game fun if I were to play it singleplayer and haven't watched the show?

you can lewd the men as men so i can't see how the opposite wouldn't work

You are for all intents and purposes male in the hollow games, even with a female avatar.

pls respond

Go pirate it user,it's not gonna come and cut one of your limbs for doing that

Kinda wish the builds made more sense in Fatal Bullet, felt like whatever I was doing just wasn't working out the way I intended it to.

not him i HATE hollow fragment should i play hollow realization?
I'm lukewarm about kirito i think he has good character developer in the sachi arc but i feel like the author just gave up on righting a human character after that. Which I mean who can blame him with how well SOA does with 1 dimensional perfect kirito.

Attached: 1551128555037.jpg (1432x992, 236K)

Liquid shit is better than the anime

If I have an affinity for shit anime and shit anime video games, are the SAO games worth playing?

Attached: trash kinda.jpg (3840x2160, 1.7M)

Is it worth a pirate?

Gameplay wise Realization improves in a lot of way. the main thing is Realization is more open than the million tunnel maps from Fragment and you get fast travel points in every map so you don't have to wade through the hordes of agro mobs in said tunnel layouts. You also get 3 party members instead of just 1 so its easier to build affinity with them. Combat feels a bit dumbed down initially since they scrapped the risk gauge, so you don't have to constantly switch and parry to be able to damage things. Skills are no longer on a cooldown, you can spam them until you're out of SP. They also broke the 300 SP limit so you can use skills a lot more.
Once you get DLC equipment you can get your SP into the thousands and the skill fusion system lets you use skills from multiple weapon trees (technically from the Unique Skill trees in those weapon trees) so you end up getting you damage multipliers into obscene levels.

Attached: 1544210805431.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

funny enough the games are all better than the anime

H.Fragment is 2 years older than h.Realization,take that as you will.

only version 1.1.2 is cracked (steam has 1.6.1) so it worth a buy

Fragment is a more methodical RPG and Realization is an action RPG that can be bumbled through until the post game content. I liked both for different reasons though.

pirated hollow realization and my ps4 controller + ds4windows doesnt work

help

>japanese sub
no thanks

Is this game actually good or is it just borderlands for weebs?

Ah I see, there was things I liked about fragment but I couldn't really get into the combat in the end. It really did nail being an MMO though I think with the skill tree system, it got somethings .hack never really tried to touch.
You've convinced me to try it thanks user.
RIP sachi too pure for this world
I'm hoping that the experience between games via lost song helped them out.
I don't think fragment is a bad game hate might of been too strong, it's just I found myself at odds with the combat system more often than not, I think if you really like the SOA cast you can find yourself enjoying the game, the games plot are also pretty nice and the I forgot what it's called the hollow skill system? lets you change up the game play, I get what you're trying to say it feels more like a crpg, but you only control 2 people and there's no pause.

Attached: 1553156084907.jpg (239x205, 9K)

because its a shit game

Borderlands for weebs, but you can modify your weapons so RNG doesn't fuck you as bad if you get shitty stats on good weapons.

Thanks user. might check it out.

>bland as rice

You take that back. Rice is some good shit.

Eeeh, I don't buy denuvo games, sorry.

Are the DLCs cracked yet?

nope, still 1.1.2 version

Aw man,that sucks then.

How is she bland?

Attached: Quality vs Dex-Int builds.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

So what's different with lost sols?Why is it shit?

>Alicization is looking even better and is probably a day-1 buy.
How so?I havent really watched anything about it yet.

it's shaping up to be open world and despite the hate open world gets it's perfect for sao

Wasn't Fatal Bullet also technically open world?Like that or not even hub based but full open world?Hope the combat feels impactful for once.
Is it also coming to pc on release for once?

>literally fan-service in its purest form
>not bland as fuck

yes, along with xbone

Nice,dont know why they had to wait for years for some meh ports in the first place.

BN is embracing multiplats with open arms. Just about everything they've put out lately is on everything that can run it.

who is this qt? I don't know if i like her because she's hot or because she's fucking kirito up.

Hope they dont end up botching the game itself though.Dunno how SAO got so many games before many other manga though,especially considering it couldnt keep a steady base with the anime after a while.

Quinella. She's the main villain of Alicization. Kirito cuts off both her arms then stabs her through the chest with his sword.

Attached: [showdown].webm (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>oh hey pk is bad and you shouldnt do it
>the protag is also a nice dumbass
>lol fuggg she's a nugget now fuck u
God damn that was dumb

>main villain of Alicization
lmao imagine actually believing this

Yes. She's way better than what comes later.

Attached: [Steps].webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

It feels like half a game compared to the Hollow games. Flying movement is iffy and level design and boss fights take a bit hit in order to accommodate it. There is also less character customization since what a character can do is based on what race they play. You can make a custom character but race/gender options are limited. Kirito is also more prominent in the game so if you're the kind of person that can't stand him it's a big mark against it.
In the grand scheme of things, the only thing it really does is introduce Rain and Seven who you meet in the later games.

Attached: 1530844516371.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

That doesnt sound terrible like some posts made it sound llike

Why is she naked?

Of Course he does, kirito ruins everything I might enjoy about SOA so why not this as well.

Attached: 1501560880163.jpg (702x634, 190K)

Eugeo ripped her clothes off in an explosion when he tried to stab her with Cardinal's dagger.

Her clothes got destroyed. Besides that, no weapon can really penetrate her except for Kirito's super special sword (because it's made from his dead best friend).

Attached: Faces.webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

>SAO
>Literally made for kids and angsty teens
>Wonders why there is a naked girl
Fan-services big brain

>done every single quest and sidequest besides doing Strea's Request 2 a second time
>hauling Rank 11 weapons kitted out for destruction
>leveled my main skills up excessively by abusing the Handgun Weapon Art
>almost level 200
and now I don't have any more impulse to do shit at this point. i could do NG+ on Extreme to really level my shit up but I don't want to go through the padded slogfest of a story again, and Extreme would just be all of the same shit all over but with levels raised to grind everything all over except into the 200's.

Attached: 626690_20190119232718_1.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

It makes Kirito's fight with her kinda disturbing though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.34_[2019.03.23_12.07.41]. (1920x1080, 168K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.08_[2 (1920x1080, 192K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2 (1920x1080, 193K)

stay cool

Attached: あああああ.gif (1280x720, 1.08M)

Extreme also throws an obscene amount of enemies at you, especially those deathclaw fucks. It's honestly not worth it.

The canonically most beautiful character in SAO. She's evil as fuck.

Attached: JuUx45h.jpg (3419x2751, 1.04M)

>She's evil as fuck.
Mostly in a self-preservational way at least. She's got nothing on the next arc.

Attached: 626690_20181114102827_1.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

She's just following her code, user. An NPC in the most literal sense.

Isn't she a zombie or something?

she's an AI/NPC of the world that accidentally learned how to exploit the system laws to her advantage, and ultimately learned how to possess new bodies with herself to persist. she made the church to enforce the Taboo Index especially and keep herself in power all for her own continued existence.

She's a fluctlight, which means she's a bodiless "human" for all intents and purpose. She was even trying to get an actual biological real world body (biological fluctlights become a thing later on). Kirito kills her before she can escape to the real world though.

Attached: 1554008365871.jpg (1440x810, 145K)

a bodiless human who found out about the matrix and exploited it

Yeah. Kirito tries to guilt her over that, but she throws it back on him about how he'd feel if his world was artificial.

I want to bed this evil semen demon.

Attached: D3JJ8NhUYAIQ0IZ.jpg (2048x1681, 803K)

>Kirito kills her before she can escape to the real world
do you think he did the right thing?

Nice.

Attached: 51910ff21b3f53d2a2c04e1ad9371271.jpg (1464x2048, 564K)

If what we've been hearing about the alicization game is correct that's not happening anytime soon.

It's a shame too. They could have had some fun with Quinella.

Attached: 1523581040337.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

that asuna looks like she's about to go on a murder spree

if it was web novel asuna, probably

that part where she kills kuradeel is probably kawahara's best moment

from the thumbnail she almost looks like rena ryugu

Attached: 25c4ff0e26ab9508ebb3d3758f57beb8.jpg (724x1024, 133K)

>be innocent ai who wants to leave the matrix
>kirito comes and moralfags at you before killing you
kirito's meant to be the villain in this arc right?

It gives her the highest armor class.

No. She started it by kidnapping/brainwashing his friend, then siccing her knights on him when he killed some rapist nobles. She then basically kills three of his friends, so he wasn't going to show her any mercy when he fought her.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.42_[2 (1920x1080, 159K)