Why are people so obsessed with Sekiro needing an easy mode?

Can't they just accept that the games aren't for them and move on? Do they not understand what a "target audience" is? Do they not respect they developer's creative vision?

Attached: 1553986382763.png (389x362, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejh_Dt3z46Q&list=PLlRceUcRZcK39qZKlYcMlwhMVkpIjA35N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. youtube.com/watch?v=ejh_Dt3z46Q&list=PLlRceUcRZcK39qZKlYcMlwhMVkpIjA35N

>Can't they just accept that the games aren't for them and move on?
Because they are the very embodiment of privilege that they constantly bitch about.
>Do they not understand what a "target audience" is?
They do not.
>Do they not respect they developer's creative vision?
They do not.

Is this the series where he just reads the comment in a silly voice, and then acts like that's an actual response to the criticism? No thank you, I prefer real discussion

Attached: 1552805642390.jpg (543x716, 77K)

Not to mention those points were valid.

Don't shitpost with Jannu faggot

They feel the need to be a part of the passing fad, each month each new major release, plenty of obscure hard games don't have easy modes but its only a problem with Sekiro because hype demands casual bandwagoners play it.

They want to be in with the cool kids but without putting any effort.

I'm going to shitpost and I'm going to use pics of Jannu and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1549086033714.jpg (306x413, 201K)

>Why are people so obsessed with Sekiro needing an easy mode?

Millennials are too lazy/entitled to actually get gud.

fuck the developers vision ME CUSTOMER ME WANT PRODUCT. video games arent delicacies sold in fine restaurants theyre fucking greasy fast food with happy meal lootboxes. this is what happens when you broaden the audiences to the extreme. everything video game becomes big mac.

Gacha playing subhumans need to be killed on sight.

>food analogy

Attached: 1516048637663.jpg (300x300, 64K)

everyone eats food everyone can relate.

Attached: Jannu 938.png (3000x3500, 2.51M)

Are people obsessed with an easy mode in that game? Somebody wrote an opinion piece about it, it seems more like the ones who have been posting it constantly for a week are the obsessed ones.

made for breeding

This

Don't talk like this about my wife.

Attached: JANNU.webm (480x360, 185K)

Jalter Alter is cute

She fucks niggers, bro.

Just use a fucking trainer if it bothers you that much.
>consoles
Oh right, you eat the dick wholesale.

muh deadline.

Good thing I'm black

I knew who it was and what it was without even hovering. Jesus, I hate this pompous fuck.

based jim

I am african.

no they can't

>we are the cool kids now
I don't like it bros

Attached: screamsinternally.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

But for real the final boss is just plain bad game design. Why do I need load cutscenes and fight the gimmick Genichiro over and over again? Just let me have a go at him directly.

Why are you asking a redundant question in an echo chamber that's been repeating the same answer for weeks now?

All the bosses are psuedo-scripted events. If you play how it wants you to and do the proper dance it's a cake walk. You can brute force it otherwise but it ain't fun.

not that user he eats dick

Did you reply to the wrong person?

literally one guy made a stupid article and people shitting on the guy made it a "huge" deal

so fucking easy to make irrelevant topics mainstream today

She looks like a fucking zombie.How can anyone like this bitch.

Maybe because they're necromancers.

And people in your generation used in game cheats and Gameshark.

Its action adventure but hard. A mainstream genre with a niche twist. Thats why the faggots cry that they want it to be simple. No one screams for easy mode in actual niche games like flight simulators etc because people know that they are not for everyone. My explanation is: wrong expectations.

People are dumb, gee the guys who are pretty much known to make 'hard' games (None of what are actually hard if you actually can learn from mistakes) made another, and suddenly its not allowed to be hard just because people got buyers remorse and did not want to learn the game.

It's also worth pointing out that Forbes, the website where I think the first article calling for an easy mode came from, also had another writer put out an article saying why that's a horrible idea.

I don't know just post more Jannu